Duncumbe Abbey 3 The Intruders Ch. 04

Story Info
The Intruders
3k words
4.31
5.8k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He is a beast!" I said.

"He can be; but he is my fiancé. And he will protect us. He's a very strong, virile man and I will bear his babies gratefully."

"I hope you don't mean that too literally," I thought.

What would her husband say if she announced she was now having an actor's baby because she'd played her part as Lord Rutherford's fiancée with total realism, and Derek had impregnated her as part of that realism? Her husband would certainly be able to watch how it happened... I doubt if he'd be quite so bothered about me having Derek's baby as well, playing Lord Rutherford's mistress? The two of us 'up the spout' together! - I don't think so!

"Let me lie next to you, my sister. Now straddle me so that I can lick out his sperm from your leaking quim. You may want his babies, but you should wait. You must be secure in wedlock. So, let me do what you did for me and suck his seed out of you," I purred, as she straddled my face, and with my face below her pussy so that I began licking Derek's spunk out of her, her used and sperm dripping pussy, on display for us all to see, especially the remote camera operators. And soon her devoted fans and husband...

The door flew open! And two men with pistols burst in. I just caught the surprise on their faces.

"Owwwwwwwwwhhhhhhh!!" Davina shrieked, surprised.

"Fucking Jesus, Billy! Now look what we have here! If this isn't a gift from providence, I don't know what is! If that isn't the most inviting sight I've ever seen! Very kind of you lovely ladies to prepare yourselves in readiness for us to fuck you! Saves all that messing around trying to rip your clothes off - although I do rather like that bit! But what perfect timing!

"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way, I like both ways! Which is it going to be!

Oh my God! It was the actors Tom and Billy! I knew them from the party at Duncumbe Abbey. They were the intruders, and they were going to realistically rape us. Jesus! Me and Davina are going to be realistically raped now!

But Davina screamed, "No!!" and jumped up, off me, as if she was going to try and make a dash for the door to escape. But that was totally futile. Billy stepped forward and grabbed her, with one hand between her legs and the other round her neck and threw her onto her back on the bed and pinned her down.

"No, you don't!' growled Billy.

"My, she's a spunky one!" laughed Tom.

"She's already wet for me!" exclaimed Billy, pushing a finger up into her pussy and feeling the wetness - well actually Derek's spunk - between her legs.

"No!' shrieked Davina.

"I think we better gag and tie that one up! She's too feisty but I'm sure you'll like that, Billy. I know you like 'em with a bit of spunk in 'em! She'll be perfect for you. You'll have to tame her. You can have that one - I'm going to fuck this one!'

Oh Fucking Hell! We're definitely playing a 'rape' scene. We're going to be fucked and realistically raped. My pussy was lubricating frantically in excitement and preparation!

Billy was gagging Davina who was protesting and struggling. He gave her a mighty slap on her bottom.

"MMAAAAAAAARRRRGJHHH!" she let out a muffled scream into her gag.

"The next one will be to your face, if you don't shut up and stop struggling. You won't look so pretty with a broken nose! And that blood will ruin your sheets..."

It had the desired effect. Davina surrendered.

"Here's the cord!" called Tom as he put his gun down on the dresser, opened a canvas bag, took some rope out of it and cutting it in two, threw half to Billy.

All I did was sit up on the bed so that I wasn't quite so prone, but Tom warned:

"Oi! Where do think you're going pretty little filly! I'm going to tie you up too - not because I think you could escape - just because I like tying women up. And they like it too!"

He moved closer to the bed, cutting the rope into smaller pieces. I could actually see the bulge in his pantaloons. But Oh Fuck! He must've seen where I was looking...

"Oh, you want some of this do you girl and undoing the buckle and pulling his belt completely out in one swift motion his pantaloons fell to the floor and his huge cock boinged out and stood to attention. He was a pornstar after all...

"There you can have it now! Suck this! But don't get any funny ideas about biting or I'll slit your throat as quick as Larry. I don't care if you fucking bleed out while we both fuck your friend - she'll probably enjoy it more with both of us inside her, And you won't enjoy it at all!"

And with that warning, stood at the side of the bed, he shoved his cock into my mouth.

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

It was hard and hot, and I was very happy to suck it just as he wanted. After all he was about to fuck me with it so the harder the better. And indeed, the moment he felt my soft lips around the shaft of his cock I felt it swell and harden and tasted his sweet pre-cum in my mouth.

He continued cutting the rope into smaller pieces as I very obligingly helped by sucking his cock expertly for him.

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"We'll spread-eagle and tie 'em face down, Billy, so they can watch each other's eyes while we mount them and fuck them from behind, like the pretty little fillies they are. Then we'll turn them over when they've opened up and we've got to know them a little better, and stare into their lovely big thankful eyes... And suck their titties while we fuck them."

"Now hold yer hands out bitch while I tie them!"

I did as I was told, and he tied a cord around each wrist as I continued to expertly and noisily suck his cock:

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Good girl!" he complimented, "I think I'll let you do that for a while longer since you're so good at it. Oh, so yours is going to be a good girl too now, Billy, I see you've removed her gag..."

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Yeah. This rather sharp knife tight to her throat seems to have calmed her down a bit and her fuck me eyes told me everything I needed to know. But I've sat her up and am making her suck my cock before I give her what she really wants - which is for me to fuck her stupid..."

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

I tried to look over, so that I could see Davina, but it was difficult to turn my head much with Tom's big cock in my mouth. I could just see the back of Davina's head bobbing animated as she sucked his cock enthusiastically. I'm surprised she could fit it all in her mouth: Billy had an absolutely massively thick cock! He had her hands down on her breasts pulling and tweaking her nipples I guessed. She was being noisy too, slobbering and groaning with moans of attentiveness.

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

So Davina, the esteemed star of Duncumbe Abbey was now starring in a 'rape' scene looking up and staring her 'rapist' in the face and preparing her 'rapist's' cock so it was ready to realistically rape her. Oh dear! Things had gone from bad to worse, and were only going to get even worse for her. Knowing Peter, now that he's got his hands on her (or rather, her 'rapist' has got her in his hands) she's going to be used and abused, I mean take part in, or maybe taken apart in, more and more historically authentic scenes, as she performs her realistic acting role with unswerving commitment: she's going to be relentlessly fucked senseless in explicit sex acts for all to see...

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"

"Right my sweet? Let's get you tied up so I can mount you and give you one. I know it's what you want. I could see that when we walked in, and you were playing with your friend. And I can give you much more than she could - I've got a big cock! What's her name? And what's your name, darling? - Be nice to be on first name turns while I fuck you rotten!" He pulled his long hard cock right out of my mouth like withdrawing a ramrod.

"Emily. And my sister's called Charlotte, you beast."

"Ah! Did you hear that Billy: sisters! And they were licking each other out when we came in - very naughty. They obviously get on very well. We'll swap them over later so they can both share our cocks as well as their love juice. They'll like that! And we can see which one's best.

He leaned over and ready to reinsert his cock in my mouth while he was starting to tie my wrist to the redhead.

"GLK GLK.....!!"

Suddenly Davina was up and off Billy's cock and making a break for the door!

"GO! SISTER! GO!"

But before she'd even reached the end of the bed Billy grabbed hold of her with his elbow around her neck and violently restraining her tightly, turned her and slammed her down against the low chest-of-drawers on that side of the room, pushed her head and breasts down onto the top of the drawers with a hand to the back of her head...

"RIGHT BITCH! YOU'RE GETTING IT RIGHT NOW!" And he was forcing his erect cock up into her pussy!

"OHHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHHHH!!! FUCK! JESUS!!!" she squealed.

Davina was done for - she was being savagely and very deeply penetrated by his monster cock and about to be frenetically ferociously fucked, for her transgression - and her obligation to play her role with unreserved and exceptional commitment and unquestionably authentic realism - but as I glanced at Tom; he was momentarily distracted by watching with amusement what was going on.

"AAAAAAAAARGHHHHH...FUUUCK! OH FUCK!! FUUUUUUUCK!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH!!!" Davina was screeching uncontrollably as Billy started mightily banging her... He really did have a very big cock! And she really was acting her part very well!

Now's my chance! I sprung up, lurched forward and jumped off the bed towards the door!

Too late...

Tom moved like lightening and caught me mid-flight, so I landed right on his chest, face to face, breasts flattened between us. He flung his arms round me and turned and threw me back onto the dressing table and held me there with one hand very tight around my neck choking me.

"OWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" I gasped for air.

"OHHHHHHHAAAAAAAARRGGHHHHHH!!! OHHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAARRGGHHHH!!! OH MY GOD!!!" Davina was still screaming!

All I could see was Davina in the distance being fucked from behind with her head and breasts pushed hard down on the chest of drawer's top. And making a lot of noise! - realistically acting the sister being raped by an intruder:

"AAAAAAAAARGHHHHH...FUUUCK! OH FUCK!! JESUS!! AAAAAAAAARGHHHHH!!!"

And God he was certainly giving her one! - the revered actress of Duncumbe Abbey and many other successful mainstream dramas was certainly getting it... She had a massive cock inside her! And she was being successfully dramatically fucked stupid on camera - because, in the plot, he was excruciatingly desperate and hadn't fucked for ages, and she was on the receiving end, having never been fucked before that day, and now being horrendously forcefully forcibly fucked by him. And so now, for total realism: her feet were being lifted off the ground every time he powered balls deep into her, slamming against her arse, and she was literally screaming at every thrust, as her pussy was being wilfully fucked to destruction, being totally destroyed! He had a mammoth cock, and he was murdering her pussy! I doubt if she'd ever been fucked like that before - so monstrously mounted, so all pervadingly penetrated, so spectacularly screwed - as he eagerly mated with her...

"AAAAAAAAARGHHHHH! OH... OH! CHRIST! OH...! OH...! OHHHHHH...! CHRIIIIIIISTTT!!!"

Meanwhile Tom violently pulled my ass towards him with one hand, till my pussy (which I have to admit was wet in welcoming anticipating readiness) was right in front of his erect cock, bent his legs and thrust his cock straight inside me:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH FUUUUUUCK YOU!!!"

The sheer force of his entry slammed me back against the dressing table mirror with such force I expected it to shatter but it didn't. My ass did send everything on the table flying but Tom now had a hand around each buttock and rammed me deep back onto his cock again, impaling me balls deep:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH!! JESUS!!!" I screamed again.

He really was very deep inside me, and I could feel how rock hard his cock was - like a thick rod of steel!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH!!! OH GOD! OH GOD!! OH GOD!!! Davina was screaming. She was being monumentally fucked! Still realistically acting the sister being raped for real by the intruder!

"I'M FUCKING GOING TO CUM IN THIS ONE!" shouted Billy. "She's really got me going and I haven't cum in a woman for ages! That should fill her right up!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! FUCK! YES!!!" he immediately shouted, giving no time for Davina to do or say anything - other than scream as she was massively filled with spunk again...

""AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH! OOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRGHH! OH MY GOD! FUUUUUUUCK! NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

There is a piercing scream from Davina as, with a final huge thrust, he plunges his gigantic cock into her ruined pussy as far as it will go, to release his huge money shot - something he had been looking forward to for weeks - and explodes inside her, filling her pussy with cum. She moans as she feels the full extent of his delivery inside her and manages a couple of desperate exclamations to protest her predicament, feeling the contractions of his cock emptying his balls into her, filling up her aching pussy with such copious amounts of impregnating sperm, it starts overflowing and running down the inside of her quivering legs. As his cock finally stops pumping his load into her and she feels the final spasm of his cock, the last spurt, he takes his hand off her head, pulls his cock out of her with a large gush of cum which splashes on the floor and gentlemanly like, helps her as she staggers over to the bed and lies down face into the pillow and groans - retiring hurt... I can see the thick sticky spunk all down her legs and around her pussy - and indeed, still oozing from her pussy - and all over her bottom. She has been well and truly fucked...

"Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh.... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Quite impressive! Billy," comments Tom, looking at the state of Davina "I think your way of taming and quietening down that filly has actually worked... Tie her up in case she gets any more bright ideas - although I think that's unlikely since you have fucked her absolutely stupid, but you never know! Then go and find the others, will you - they'll want a go on her too: might perk her up a bit! - and they can have a go this one, after I've finished it off first!"

"Oh Fuck!" I thought. "How many fucking more of them are there?!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH!! JESUS!!!" He has been fucking me all the time he has been talking, and now he does an extra deep thrust, and starts to fuck me harder and faster.

"Here you are, your ladyship bitch! I thought you'd want this! I know just how much you like being fucked hard by a big cock! You're loving it! My big hard cock deep inside your lovely warm wet pussy - You're just smothering it in your cunny juice! And the harder I fuck you, the more you love it, and the more juice you produce! Good Girl!"

"AAAAAAAAAAARRGGGHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH...! YES...!!" I involuntarily and appreciatively groaned, totally undone, giving away that he was right, and he was fucking me into pleasure heaven.

"Am going to fill you with my virile spunk as well because I know you'd really like that too - feeling me shoot all my impregnating sperm into your lovely little welcoming pussy. But first I'm going to fuck you harder and faster, so I get my money's worth! Oh! I forgot: you're not a whore - you're very generously giving it away for free...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHHOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!! OH MY GOD!!! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

He was fucking me as fast, as hard, and as forcefully as he could - absolutely ramming me up against the mirror, even though he was holding me tight by the buttocks and slamming me back onto his cock on the next in stroke. He was penetrating me unbelievably deep and hard! He was like a demon possessed... And I was being possessed by him! Absolutely irrefutably mercilessly possessed!

""AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHHOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

"Now I'm going to fill your unprotected pussy with my hot spunk your Ladyship! As your reward! Something your lovely sister could not do. It takes a man to do this!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH...! FUUUUUUUUCK!"

And I was being filled with spunk again...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...!!!" I could feel that lovely warmth in my pussy as he exploded inside me, flooded my cervix and filled my pussy with more and more hot cum...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH...! FUCK!! YES!!! OH FUCK YES!!! I'M CUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMING!!!"

Well, I certainly couldn't bloody hide that! He'd made me cum! He'd fucked me properly, into cumming! And there was no doubt about it! Him filling my cunt with spunk was the catalyst that initiated me having a huge uncontrollable orgasm - twitching and spasming, then shaking and convulsing on his big hard lovely cock that was still jerking inside me as it filled my welcoming pussy with more and more lovely spunk, pumping more and more of his eager sperm into me; filling my unprotected pussy...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH...!! FUCK ME!! YES!!" I moaned, very loudly!

That was enough for Davina to turn her head towards me, look up at me, and mutter:

"Lucky bloody you!!"