Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 34

Story Info
Chapter 34.
3.4k words
4.64
12.9k
21

Part 34 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty-Four

"Souleen," I said, standing up and glancing at the motherly sprite perched on the Void Crystal.

"Hmm?" she asked, her big (for her size) boobs rising and falling from her own orgasmic bliss watching Garnet and me.

"Jindag had taken a rune from someone," I said, "so where was his third unique monster girl. I have Usiku and now Paanee and Baaghi. Shouldn't there be another life or water monster girl?"

"He did not keep her," Souleen said. "Either she wouldn't accept his rule or he didn't want her. It's why he had two Level 1 monster girls in water. She must have been a mermaid. He chose to make use of her as a template for generic mermaids."

"Didn't accept his rule?" I frowned.

"Well, the companions don't always serve the man who killed their master. I mean, what if she loved her master? Or what if his personality didn't mesh with the mermaid's? Jindag was a monster." Souleen shuddered. "Gathering women to forcibly breed them. That's a vile act. It's not surprising that the mermaid rejected him."

"So she's dead?"

"I'm afraid so."

I glanced at Garnet. She grinned at me, my cum dripping down her thighs. "Don't worry, big bro, I wouldn't serve the guy who killed you."

"That's not comforting," I muttered. "It would mean you'd die. Wouldn't it be better to live on?"

"Not if I had to bang the guy who killed you." Garnet glanced out at the room. Usiku was getting her pussy eaten out by Lana Fulmine now. Halia was shuddering on the bed, Baaghi licking at her tits. Paanee had a wildhound eating out her pussy. The naga shuddered, her big boobs heaving. "They didn't love Jindag. Can you blame them? He sounds awful."

"But you love me?" I asked.

"D'oh!" she rolled her eyes then smacked my rump. "You got two new monster girls to love. Plus, you have new companions for the water and life runes. Who are you going to choose?"

Women and girls flitted through my mind. My friend, Maya. I hadn't really thought about her much. We used to share everything, but this world was so alien. Hagane, that nerdy Japanese girl, would be interesting. And Ms. Trueno, my sexy Hispanic teacher. I had been in her class when I was struck by lightning and summoned here. Terra the perky barista, Alizee the sexy cheerleader, even Morana, the goth girl, would be hot. And speaking of hot, Nina Naughty, my favorite porn star, would set things on fire. My dick throbbed. Mrs. Lucina, the hot married woman who lived across the street, and my older sister Crystal.

And my mother.

The possibilities had my dick throbbing hard as my sister pushed me out towards the others. Baaghi lifted her head from Halia's breast. The rakshasa licked her lips, her whiskers fluttering at the ends of her cheeks. Her tiger tail swished back and forth.

"My Lord," she purred. Then she ducked her head down and lapped at Halia's breast. How did she fit in this? She was having her fun.

"Masssster Leo!" Paanee said as she slithered over to me. Her big boobs swayed. Her eyes were so blue. As blue as her hair and scales. The slender bands of white added a fetching contrast to the azure. "Want me to suck your dick?"

"Of course he does!" said Garnet. "Ooh, Ci, want to lick my pussy!"

The wildhound who had been licking Paanee's pussy perked up, her triangular ears perking up. "Yes!" she yelped and bounced on all fours to my sister. "I love licking Lord Leo's cum out of you."

Paanee ducked her head down. She had no arms at all, but that didn't stop her from opening her mouth wide and engulfing my dick. Her plump lips slid over my shaft. I groaned at the warmth of her mouth. Her reptilian eyes stared up at me with such passion in them.

She sucked hard. I groaned, my balls tightening. I glanced over at Halia. I watched her squirm as Baaghi worked her way lower and lower down the human's body. Halia shuddered, her large boobs jiggling. She had hated monster girls not long ago.

Now she writhed with them.

"Baaghi!" she gasped. My paladin shuddered, her thighs squeezing tight about the rakshasa's head. She humped against her, face contorting. The look of delight in her eyes was incredible. It was just such a wonderful thing to witness.

Paanee sucked hard on my cock. She didn't run her tongue around it, but she did slide her mouth down it with such ease. I gasped at how swiftly she deep-throated my dick. It was like not a problem to swallow every inch of my dick.

I glanced down at her, blue hair brushing my thighs. She moaned around me, this hissing passion that massaged my dick. My cock throbbed and ached in her mouth. It was incredible to feel. I shuddered, reveling in the pressure she put on my dick.

"Fuck, Paanee!" I groaned.

She winked at me.

I gripped her head and fucked my cock in and out of her mouth. She hissed her delight, her eyes squeezing shut. Her tail twitched across the ground. Her big boobs rubbed into my thighs, so soft. Such a pillowy delight.

I groaned, my dick throbbing, such wild ideas popping into my mind as I thrust my cock down her throat. My balls smacked into her chin. I groaned, loving every second of fucking my naga's mouth. Her suction felt incredible.

"Damn," I growled. "Paanee, you are going to serve me faithfully."

She nodded, whimpering. She nursed with hunger on my cock. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked. I buried into her gullet again and again. Her tight throat massaged my cock. The tip throbbed. I groaned, building and building towards my orgasm.

My fingers slid through her hair. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest. My balls cracked into her chin again and again. My brow furrowed. Her mouth felt amazing on my dick. She moaned, squeezing her eyes shut.

"You want to make me cum, don't you?"

She nodded.

I grinned and slammed my dick down her mouth. The sounds of passion echoed. Usiku gasped out as she came on Lana Fulmine's mouth. Halia shuddered, humping into Baaghi's lapping tongue. The rakshasa's hairless pussy and plump rump wiggled at me as she feasted on the paladin. My little sister whimpered her delight.

"Lick all my big brother's cum out of my cunt!"

"Lord Leo's jizz!" the wildhound cooed.

The will o' wisps and wildhounds were all paring off, licking and lapping and enjoying each other. It was a monster girl orgy in here. I groaned, slamming my cock down Paanee's mouth while her tits rubbed into my thighs.

"Fuck," I groaned, aching to enjoy my naga in such a naughty way. I pulled back and popped out of her mouth. "On your back. I want to fuck those tits!"

"Yes, Masssster!" she hissed, her eyes wild.

She stretched out on her back on the floor of my bedroom. Her big boobs quivered and jiggled. I fell to my knees and straddled her torso. She had no arms, but that was fine. I wanted to play with her big boobs. My cock fell into the valley between her tits. I grabbed those pillowy mounds and squeezed them about my dick.

"Fuck my titties, Massster!" she hissed, her eyes so wild. "I never did this before, but I have big boobies just made for this!"

"Yes, yes, fuck her titties!" gasped my little sister. "And Ci! That naughty tongue!"

"Yummy cum!" the wildhound whimpered.

I fucked my hips forward. I pumped my cock into the soft and silky tunnel of pillowy flesh. My fingers kneaded those breasts as I fucked away. Hard nipples thrust out from them. Paanee smiled. Her tongue flicked out, the forked end brushing the tip of my cock every time I thrust forward.

My balls dragged over her skin. They grew heavy with the cum I wanted to fire onto her face. I ached to drench her. To coat her in all my spunk. It would be incredible. I groaned, thrusting harder. Faster. I pounded her with all my strength. The pleasure built and built in my nuts. I would have such a mighty burst of jizz, just shower her face.

"Oh, Massster!" she hissed. Her tongue flicked out again, the forked end caressing the tip of my cock. "Jizzzzzzz on me. Fire all that cum on my face. I want it! Drench me!"

"Drench her, big bro!" Garnet moaned.

I grinned, thrusting so hard at those tits. I fucked my dick to the hilt into the valley of her boobs. I pounded her hard and fast. My dick ached, the pressure swelling and swelling. I would have such a mighty burst of bliss. An explosion of rapture.

I groaned, savoring this heat. This amazing bliss. I thrust my dick into the valley of her tits. Her amazing blowjob had primed me, now I was ready to erupt. To spurt my cum across her face. She whimpered, pleasure on her face.

"That feelsssss so good, Massster!" she moaned. Her face twisted. "Yes, yes, you are making my pussy feel so delicious. Cum on my face. Massster!"

"Yes!" I growled, plunging through the valley of her tits, my hands squeezing those wonderful boobs around my cock. "I'm almost there."

"Lady Sherida!" gasped Halia. "Yes, yes!"

She bucked on the bed, getting devoured by Baaghi, cumming on the rakshasa's tongue. The paladin's big boobs heaved while the rakshasa's tail swished over her plump, striped rump. The pressure swelled.

"Ooh, Ci, I'm going to cum!" Garnet moaned. "Drink it! Drink all my juices! Yes!"

My sister gasped out her pleasure, cumming on the wildhound's mouth. This was so hot. I thrust forward, drinking in the sounds of echoing passion. Will o' wisps gasped. Usiku moaned. I growled, thrusting my hips forward.

"Cum all over my face, Massster!" Paanee moaned, her voice sibilant and passionate.

"Fuck, yes!" I growled, her forked tongue caressing the tip of my dick.

I erupted.

The pleasure slammed through my body. Stars burst across my vision. They twinkled there as my cum spurted over and over again from my cock. White jizz splashed across her face. She opened her mouth wide, trembling as she loved my spunk painting her features. The joy on her face was palpable. She looked so happy as I basted her with spurt after spurt of my cum.

"Massster!" she moaned, jizz running down her cheeks. "Yesssss!"

I kept spurting, my dick throbbing between her breasts. I squeezed those lush mounds around my erupting cock. The pleasure slammed me higher and higher, driving me into such heights. I shuddered, my mind drowning beneath the bliss. It was incredible. Amazing. I grinned at it. I savored the pleasure of this moment.

Then my orgasm passed.

"Oh, Massster," cooed the naga. She had my cum dripping down her face. She squirmed. "That's so wonderful. Thank you. Mmm, I love the taste of it."

"The smell," purred Baaghi. I looked up to see the rakshasa now crouched on the bed facing us. Her tail swished behind her while her whiskers quivered. Halia's pussy juices dripped down her chin and gleamed on her lips. "So good."

She scampered off the bed, her round tits swaying. She lapped a tongue from Paanee's forehead, down the bridge of her nose, and to the naga's lips, gathering my salty jizz the entire way. I groaned as they kissed, my dick throbbing.

I wanted to fuck my rakshasa now.

I stood up as the pair kissed. They snowballed my jizz back and forth. Garnet darted past me and threw herself on the bed. She snuggled up to Halia and giggled something before kissing her hard on the mouth. They kissed for a few moments.

"Mmm, I knew I would get to fuck you," my little sister cooed. "Kweh, heh, heh, you fell victim to my big brother's charm."

"I did," Halia said.

"So now you have to sixty-nine with me!" declared Garnet.

"What?"

"We have to lick each other's pussy. You are helpless before my sexy beauty."

Halia smiled and blushed. She glanced at me. "So helpless."

"I knew it!" My sister squealed in delight as she moved over Halia, wings fluttering.

As they fell into their sixty-nine, I watched Baaghi licking up the cum off Paanee's face and then sharing it with the naga. They kissed and moaned. It was so hot to watch. But Paanee needed to cum, and I had to fuck my rakshasa in the ass.

"Baaghi," I said, my voice stern.

"Yes, My Lord?" she asked, lifting her face. Her whiskers twitched.

"Eat her cunt out," I commanded, my eyes flicking to the naga's pussy. Her scales started right beneath her twat. She had a tight slit right there where it could easily be gotten to. "I'm going to fuck your ass while you do it."

"Yessssss!" Paanee hissed.

"Gladly," cooed Baaghi.

She moved down the naga's body. She ducked her whiskered face between those big tits, licking down Paanee's breastbone. The rakshasa went lower with one long lick down the naga's body. Paanee giggled when Baaghi crossed her bellybutton. Then the feline monster girl reached the naga's pussy and licked.

"Yesssss!" Paanee moaned.

I fell to my knees behind Baaghi. Her furry tail swept over my chest. The soft fur caressed me. I savored it as I aimed my cock right at her twat. I pressed my dick into her pussy. I savored the contact of her bald cunt on my tip.

I rubbed up and down her slit. A forked tongue brushed my balls. Baaghi hissed in delight. I grinned and pressed the crown of my cock into her juicy pussy. Her folds parted for me. They slid around my cock, welcoming me into her depths. I groaned at the wonderful delight of sliding my cock into her cunt. The pleasure rippled around me.

It was amazing.

"Fuck," I groaned, sliding deeper and deeper into her cunt.

"I know," the rakshasa moaned, squeezing her snatch around my dick. "Oh, Lord Leo, that's good. That's so good. You have an amazing dick! But I thought you were fucking my ass."

"Patience," I groaned, her tail swishing over my torso.

Paanee's forked tongue brushed my balls again while I marinated in Baaghi's pussy. The rakshasa's cat-ears twitched as she feasted on the naga. The rakshasa's pussy felt amazing around my dick. She clenched about me, making me just want to fuck her.

My hands grabbed her butt-cheeks. I parted them and stared at her puckered asshole. I grinned. I wanted to sodomize her so badly. To just slam into her bowels and make her howl in delight. I ripped my cock out of her pussy and shifted my dripping shaft to her backdoor.

"Yes, Lord Leo!" moaned the rakshasa.

"Fuck her asssssss, Massster!" hissed the happy naga. "Ooh, her tongue feels so rough and naughty on my pussy. I love it when she eats me out."

I grinned and thrust against Baaghi's asshole.

Her anal ring resisted, but only for a moment. She couldn't hold out against my desire to ass-fuck my new monster girl. Her sphincter widened and slid over the tip of my dick. I groaned at the bliss of that moment. My face twisted in delight. A big grin spread on my lips as I slid into her. I went deeper and deeper. She hissed, licking at Paanee's pussy.

Her tail slid, the fuzzy massage teasing me. It was a wild treat. I enjoyed every moment of it. I groaned, reveling in this delight. I penetrated her asshole. I slid to the hilt in her, and it felt incredible to be in her velvety sheath.

"Lord Leo!" she moaned.

I grinned, my hands stroking her sides. Her tail caressed over me, teasing me. I gripped her hips and drew back. Her bowels held on tight. It was fantastic. Amazing. This was a wondrous delight to pump away at her asshole.

She purred into Paanee's cunt. The naga's tongue kept flicking out and brushing my balls. She played with them. I loved every second of her caress. I savored the forked ends sliding through my pubic hair to caress my nutsack.

"Oh, yes, yes," purred Baaghi. "Oh, Lord Leo!"

"Yesssss, Massster, asssss-fuck her hard!" The naga's tongue brushed my taint this time. "Mmm, she's licking sssssssso hard at my cunt!"

I grinned, watching Baaghi's ears, thrusting out of her orange hair, twitch. I shuddered, thrusting with passion. I buried into her with powerful strokes. I slammed to the hilt in her bowels again and again. I fucked her with passion.

She whimpered, her tail twitching. She humped back into me, her asshole squeezing about me. The velvety sheath massaged me, the ache building and building at the tip. That explosive pressure that would burst out of me.

My hands roamed her pale, striped body. I caressed her skin as I plowed into her bowels. My balls smacked into her taint. The pleasure slammed through my body. I groaned, thrusting away at her. I buried into her again and again. I slammed to the hilt in her.

It was incredible. Amazing. I grinned as I fucked her. I slammed to the hilt in her hard. Fast. My balls tightened, bathed by Paanee's flicking tongue. She cooed as I ass-fucked the rakshasa, groaning and grunting, adding my passion to the moans around us.

"That's it!" I growled. "I'm going to dump my cum into your asshole."

"Yes!" she moaned. "Lord Leo, use my bowels. Cum in them!"

"Cum in her," yipped one of the wildhounds.

"Oh, Lord Leo, just spurt in her," moaned a will o' wisp.

"You deserve the reward, Leo," purred Lana. Then she gasped, "Dvasia, you naughty delight."

"Big Sis Lana's pussy!" the will o' wisp cooed.

I grinned, the orgy raging around us. I could hear Garnet and Halia moaning as they devoured each other on the bed. The passion resounded through the room. It was delicious. I groaned, thrusting faster and faster into Baaghi's asshole.

Her tail swished over my chest. The fuzzy massage added this wonderful punctuation to the thrill of ass-fucking her. I thrust into her as hard and fast as I could. I pounded her in the ass with all my strength. My dick throbbed, the pressure building and building in my nuts. I would unleash so much cum into her bowels.

I would hose her down.

I groaned, the heat rising in my shaft. The pleasure built and built. It was incredible to enjoy. I savored it. The heat rushed through me. My mind melted beneath the thrill of ass-fucking her. I pounded her with passion. I rammed my dick into her asshole and loved every second of it.

Her tail stiffened. Her ears twitched. "Lord Leo!"

I slid my hands up her sides to grip her round breasts. I squeezed her firm mounds and growled, "Are you going to cum?"

"I know I am," cooed Paanee. "Oh, Baaghi, that'sssss it! Just like that! Yessss!"

The naga's white-banded tail swished across the floor as she squirmed. Baaghi's asshole clenched as her head moved, clearly lapping up the flood of naga juices. I groaned, thrusting forward hard. I buried to the hilt in the rakshasa's bowels, my balls cracking into her taint.

Her asshole convulsed around my dick as I pulled back. A purring moan rose in her throat. I groaned, savoring her writhing bowels. I slammed back into her cumming hole, savoring the pleasure of this moment.

"Fuck, yes!" I snarled and erupted.

I pumped my cum into her bowels. Her hot sheath rippled and writhed around me. That wonderful hole felt amazing. Stars danced before my eyes. I groaned, savoring the pleasure of unloading over and over into her bowels.

I gripped her boobs and basted her bowels. The pleasure rushed through me. It was an amazing delight. A wonderful bliss. I shuddered, squeezing my eyes shut and reveling in every last moment of the monster girl's asshole spasming around my spurting dick. I fired every last drop in her.

"Oh, Lord Leo!" she moaned, her tail swishing lazily across my chest. "That was amazing."

"It was," I panted.

"Big bro!" squealed Garnet. "Halia's totally a virgin. You have got to come and fuck her!"

My dick throbbed in Baaghi's asshole.