Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have to eat your mom's pussy," Maya said, finishing for me. She flashed me a wicked smile. Her eyes were white with blue irises. She was so fetching. I could even see her freckles, little specks of darker blue.

"God, you know me too well."

She smiled at me and took my hand. "Your mother first. Then me. Enjoy, Mama's boy."

I kissed her, my tongue thrusting into her mouth. I tasted that creamy milk on her as my mother stretched out on her back. She spread her legs, her thick bush as green as her hair, her pussy lips peeking through the curls.

I broke the kiss with Maya. "God, I love you. Come on, you're joining in."

She grinned. "I knew you wanted that. Such a perv."

I winked at her.

Maya and I ducked our heads down. We nuzzled into my mother's pussy together, my best friend's rippling cheeks rubbing against mine. The scent of my mother's pussy rose in my nose, a delightful ambrosia that smelled of a flower's nectar. Heady and delicious.

My mouth watered as Maya and I pressed into Mom's bush. Silky curls spilled over my mouth. My cock throbbed, rock hard and aching to be in my mother. That would come. I would get to enjoy that delight soon. For now, I wanted to feast. My lips reached my mother's twat, Maya right beside me.

We licked together.

Our tongues dragged side-by-side up my mother's slit. She gasped, her big boobs jiggling. She shuddered there, her face scrunching up. It was delicious to see. I loved the expression. How hot and sexy she was. The incestuous taste of her ambrosia soaked my mouth.

As good as her milk.

"Leo!" she moaned. "Oh, my baby boy. Yes!"

My tongue dug through her folds, licking, lapping, teasing her. I was so eager to make my mother cum. She had raised me. I darted my tongue through her flesh. I savored the taste of her. The thrill. It was so hot to lick her. To feast on her.

I fluttered my tongue up and down her flesh. She tasted so good. Just amazing. It was utterly delicious. I plundered my tongue into her pussy. I plunged it over and over into her hot flesh. She groaned, her pussy squeezing about my tongue.

"Oh, yes, yes!" she moaned. "Oh, my Leo. My big boy has grown up. And Maya... Oh, Maya, loving me with him."

"Mmm, you taste good, Mrs. Baldwin," my friend groaned. "Like a beautiful flower in bloom."

"Yes, Mom," I groaned. "God, I love you. Garnet's going to have so much fun with you, too. She's in the other room. She's naughty."

"Is she?" Mom groaned. "I have to see that and... Leo!"

She shuddered as I flicked my tongue against her clit. I grinned at the reaction. Garnet would love this. She savored incest. My little sister was wild and adorable. My dick throbbed thinking about her and our mother together.

I slid my lips down and thrust my tongue into my mother's pussy. I swirled about in her. She gasped, her back arching. Her boobs jiggled. They quivered back and forth. It was such a delight to watch.

I loved it.

She had such big and lush mounds. It was almost hypnotic the way they jiggled. I groaned as I swirled my tongue around in her pussy, tasting her incestuous juices. I reveled in the taboo thrill of plundering the hole that had birthed me. The rush had my dick throbbing. Aching. I fluttered around in her while Maya sucked on her clit.

Mom's moans echoed through the Vault. Her gasps and shudders were so hot to hear. They reverberated through the room, echoing back and forth. I nibbled on her clit. I sucked hard on her with passion.

She groaned, squeezing her thighs about our faces. She humped against me with passion. It was so sexy to experience. I loved every moment of thrusting my tongue into her depths and dancing around in her. I swirled about her, loving how she shuddered and groaned.

"Leo!" she moaned, her voice so passionate. SO sexy. "Oh, Leo, you're going to make me cum."

"Good," I growled. "My dryad-mommy deserves to cum and cum and cum!"

"Yes!" Maya moaned and nursed harder on my mother's clit.

I thrust my tongue back into Mom's depths. I swirled around in her. I caressed her. Teased her. This wonderful flavor melted across my tongue. I savored the pleasure. It was amazing. I danced around in her, stirring her up. Her nectar soaked my taste buds. I loved the flavor of her. The passion.

She whimpered and moaned. She scrunched up her face. It was incredible to suck on her. To love her. I thrust my tongue into her twat. I swirled around in her. I loved every moment of pumping away at her. It was perfect. I loved feasting on her.

My tongue pumped in and out of her snatch. I plundered her with hunger. She groaned while Maya sucked. My mother's boobs jiggled. Her pussy clenched around my tongue. Her nectar grew hotter and hotter.

"Leo!" she squealed, her pussy convulsing around my tongue. "Maya! Yes! Yes!"

Her juices gushed out.

I drank the incestuous passion of my naughty dryad-mommy. The wonderful cream spilled down my throat. I gulped it all down. I reveled in every drop of it. The thrill of drinking that cream suffused me. I groaned, my tongue dancing around in her pussy. I swirled about in her, teasing her. Loving her. She groaned, her passion echoing through the Vault.

"Oh, Leo, you made your mom cum," Souleen cheered. "That's so hot."

It was hot.

Maya and I licked up the cream that gushed out of her. Mom moaned and groaned. She shuddered, her back arching. It was so hot to drink her juices while my dick grew hotter and hotter. I had to be in her.

I had to fuck my dryad-mommy.

"Enjoy her, Mama's boy," purred Maya.

12