Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
2.3k words
4.58
12.4k
18

Part 37 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

I absolutely would enjoy my mother. My dick was throbbing hard as I rose. Pussy cream ran down my chin. Maya lifted up with me. She grabbed my cock with her watery grip. My undine stroked my cock, making me throb.

"Damn," I groaned.

"Mmm, I like this dream," Maya said.

"Dream?"

"You're in a coma," she said. "Isn't this a dream you're having?"

"But you're here. You're the real Maya," I said. "Or a copy. I mean, is Garnet in a coma?"

"No, but she sometimes has these naughty smiles like she... feels you're happy. She once told me she dreamed she was your succubus." Maya smiled. "Is the real me in the real world dreaming about this hot threesome?"

"Maybe," I told her. "She's happy because she knows a part of her is with a part of me."

Maya's smile broadened. "I'm lucky to be that part." She rubbed her thumb across the tip of my cock. "Now, your mother needs your dick in her... Mama's boy."

"Mmm, I'll show you a mama's boy," I growled as she guided my cock into my mother's bush.

Maya kissed me with nectar-soaked lips. Our tongues danced together as the tip of my cock pressed into my mother's bush. The silky hairs caressed my cock's tip. The pleasure radiated up my cock. A moment later, I felt my dryad-mommy's folds.

Maya rubbed my cock up and down Mom's labia. Their silky caress was exquisite. I groaned at it, savoring the touch of my mother's pussy on my dick. I felt her lips parting around my cock, inviting me in. Mom groaned.

I thrust.

My cock buried to the hilt in my mother. Her cunt lips spread around my cock. I groaned at that, sliding deeper and deeper into her twat. The pleasure of it burned around me. I groaned, savoring the pleasure of it. This amazing heat that swelled down my cock to my balls.

I broke the kiss with Maya to moan, "Mom!"

"Mmm, I know," she groaned. "Leo, my sexy son, I know!"

I grinned down at her while Maya pulled away from us. She settled down beside us and started rubbing at her hairless pussy, masturbating herself. She didn't penetrate her pussy. She was a virgin, I realized. Damn, my third cherry.

I leaned over my mother, planting my hands on either side of her. I stared down at her with hunger and thrust away at her. I buried my cock to the hilt in her again and again. It was amazing to feel the pussy that had birthed me around my cock.

"Damn!" I moaned.

"I know," she purred. "You're back in me, Leo!"

Her pussy squeezed about my dick with that wonderful pressure. I shuddered, savoring it. I pumped away at her. I slammed to the hilt in her, reveling in the incestuous thrill of our taboo passion. Her snatch squeezed about me. Massaged me.

I loved all my women, but this felt special. Amazing. This was my mother!

I reveled in every thrust into my dryad-mommy's pussy. I savored the way her cunt squeezed about me. She held me tight. Her hot flesh gripped me. The bliss rushed through my body. I groaned, pumping away at her with powerful thrusts.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I groaned. "That's good. That's amazing. Ooh, you're incredible. That's just perfect."

"So are you!" My mother shuddered, her big breasts heaving. Then her arms snaked up and grabbed me. She pulled me down to her. "Leo!"

"Mom!"

I smiled at her and then kissed her. Her big boobs pressed into my chest as I settled my weight on her. I thrust away at her. I buried to the hilt in her incestuous twat again and again. My dryad-mommy whimpered into the kiss, her pussy holding me tight.

I groaned into her lips, loving the way her pussy squeezed about me. It was delicious and exciting. Her snatch held me tight. She undulated her hips, using her thighs to stir her cunt around my thrusting cock. The pleasure was amazing.

"That's so hot," the masturbating Maya moaned. "Oh, Leo, that's so hot watching you and your mother. Oh, yes, yes!"

I groaned, loving that my best friend was watching us. That made this so exciting. So hot and delicious. I groaned, thrusting harder into my mother's taboo cunt. I buried to the hilt in her with passion. Her pussy squeezed about my cock, massaging me, bringing me closer and closer to erupting.

Closer and closer to spurting all that cum into her pussy.

Maya's round breasts shuddered and rippled. Her azure body trembled as she watched us. She bit her lip and whimpered, rubbing at her hairless pussy while I drove my cock into my mother's incestuous depths.

My mother's thighs held me tight. Her boobs rubbed into my chest. I kissed her with hunger as I buried my dick to the hilt in her again and again and again. I reveled in the bliss of it. In the passion of fucking her. It was incredible to enjoy.

Just fantastic to love.

I pumped away at her. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. I loved how she moaned and groaned, how she clutched at me with her hot flesh. I shuddered as I drove into her. I fucked her with such passion. I plunged into her cunt again and again and again.

Her fingernails raked my back.

Her tongue danced with mine.

Her pussy brought me closer and closer to cumming.

I broke the kiss, "Mom!"

"I know," she moaned. "I'm almost there. I'm so close to cumming on your dick. Oh, yes, yes, Leo. My strong son. My sexy boy! I'm going to explode."

"Make your mother cum, Leo!" Maya moaned, her voice breathy.

I buried into my mother's pussy. She gasped. Her cunt writhed around me. She bucked beneath me as her orgasm swept through her hot flesh. Her pussy rippled around me. She sucked at me with that hungry snatch.

I reveled in it, drawing back. My balls tightened from her hungry suction. The urge to explode into my mother's depths--into the very hole that had birthed me--surged through me. I slammed to the hilt in her.

"Mom!"

Erupted.

I fired spurt after spurt of my cum into her pussy. I basted her with my spunk. The pleasure slammed into my mind. The ecstasy burned through my thoughts. It was outstanding. Ecstatic. I loved it. My cum fired over and over from my dick.

I pumped her full of my jizz. I basted her with every ounce of spunk that I had in my balls. I flooded my dryad-mommy with my cum. I hit that peak of pleasure, her pussy rippling around my cock. She milked me dry.

"Oh, Leo," she mewled, her breasts rubbing into my chest, so soft with her nipples hard and wet. "I love you, Leo."

"I love you--"

"Mom!"

* * / *

Garnet's passionate cry echoed through the Vault. The naughty succubus stared down at her big brother and her mother lying in an incestuous embrace. A thrill ran through Garnet. Her black hair, gathered in pigtails, swayed about her cute and mischievous face. Red horns peeked out of her hair at the top of her head and a matching tail swished behind her, narrow and ending in that spade-like end seen on sexy demonettes. She had bat-like wings that fluttered and stood naked save for her thigh-high boots.

Black, of course.

Leo's younger sister was a petite girl. Eighteen with small breasts topped by pink nipples. A hairless pussy dripped with her juices. She rubbed her hands together with such mischievous joy as she watched the sight.

"Oh, Garnet," Maya moaned. She was all watery.

That's so hot, thought Garnet as she watched Maya's liquid titties jiggle as she came.

"Kweh, heh, heh," Garnet laughed in her best Anime villain impersonation. "I see you summoned our mother, big bro!" Garnet was so thrilled that he had made her into his succubus. "I love it! I want to eat your cum out of her!"

"Oh, my," Maya said as she shuddered through her orgasm. "You got a tail, Garnet."

"And you got water boobies!" Garnet said back. "Kweh, heh, heh, they look hot. I want to smack them."

A smile played on Maya's lips. Garnet had always approved of Maya. She'd often thought, back in the boring real world, that since she couldn't love her big brother, it should be Maya. So she was thrilled that he had brought her in.

But it was her mother that truly excited the deviant succubus. Her cute and adorable personality had been twisted into an obsession with kinky sex. She wiggled her hips, her tail swinging behind her as Leo rolled off of their mother.

The sight of the dryad version of her mommy made Garnet shiver. She licked her lips, her heart pounding in her chest. White cum leaked out of her mother's pussy, matting those green curls with all that yummy spunk.

Garnet's most favorite treat in the world was her big brother's cum. Nothing made the succubus happier (and hornier) than gulping down his seed. Fresh from the source, licked off a pair of titties, or devoured out of a cunt, it didn't matter to her. She loved every way of devouring Leo's cum.

Wings aflutter, she threw herself down between her mother's thighs while Leo went to Maya to have fun with her. Garnet wanted him to. Because then she could lick out his cum from Maya's pussy. What a wonderful day, thought the wicked, little succubus. We kicked ass, I protected my big brother, and now I get to lick his cum out of our mother's pussy.

Garnet wasn't sure if this was the happiest moment of her life, but it had to rank in the top five easily.

Smacking her lips, her red eyes gleaming with mischief, she buried her face down into her mother's bush. She licked the cum beading those curls, tasting the salty jizz and this wonderful nectar. Her wings fluttered.

"Ooh, Mommy, being a dryad has given you a delicious pussy, hasn't it?"

"Yes, it has," her mother purred. She grabbed her daughter's horns in both hands and pulled the naughty succubus down into her bush to nuzzle at her twat. "And I have all that delicious nectar and your brother's cum for you to lick out."

"You're the best!" squealed Garnet, her tail swishing back and forth.

Her pussy dripped with cream as she licked and lapped at her mother's pussy. She fluttered her tongue up and down the dryad's slit, gathering up the mix of fluids. They melted across the naughty succubus's tongue. Her taste buds came alive with the mix of flavors

That only made her happier. Her wings fluttered as she licked and lapped at her mother's cunt. She thrust her tongue in and swirled around, teasing her. She danced about in her mother's snatch, scooping out all her big brother's cum that she could.

Her cunt clenched as she licked and lapped. The naughty succubus's wings fluttered. She moaned as she devoured her mother's creampie. The dryad gasped, her big boobs jiggling and shaking. Garnet watched.

"You have such hot titties, Mommy!" she cooed. "Kweh, heh, heh, they are gorgeous."

Her mother burst into giggles.

"What?" Garnet asked, feeling suddenly insecure, a blush spreading over her cheeks.

"That laugh is adorable," the dryad said. "You're adorable, Garnet, honey."

The succubus beamed at her mother then nuzzled back into the thick bush and licked at her mom's cum-filled twat. Garnet's tail lashed back and forth while her hips wiggled. Pussy cream ran down her thighs as she feasted on her mother's cunt. She lapped out her big brother's cum.

She enjoyed every drop of his salty cream. It was a delicious passion. She drank down the mix of juices, some running down her chin. Silky pubic hair rubbed on her face. She reveled in the thick bush and the nectar-tasting twat.

"Garnet," her mother moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, honey."

Garnet's pussy clenched harder. The joy of feasting on her mother's cunt rushed through her. She savored every moment of this naughty act. Her tongue thrust deep into her mother's cunt, scooping out more of her brother's cum.

"Oh, yes, yes, Garnet. You're going to make me cum."

"Of course I will!" Garnet proclaimed. "Kweh, heh, heh, I'm a succubus now, Mommy!"

"Yes, you are!" groaned her mother. The dryad clutched onto Garnet's horns. "You're such a cute succubus, too."

Joy surged through Garnet. She fluttered her tongue around in her mother's twat, but the taste of salty cum had all but vanished. The succubus had licked up all her big brother's seed. She groaned and flicked her tongue up to her mother's clit.

She sucked on it.

As the dryad moaned, the succubus's red wings fluttered. They flapped as she nursed on the bud. She massaged it with her lips and swirled her tongue around it. Every motion had the dryad shuddering. Moaning.

"Oh, Garnet," whimpered the mother. "Oh, that's good. What you're doing to me. That's amazing. Oh, yes, yes, you're going to make me cum."

That made Garnet so excited. She wanted to make her mother cum. It would be so hot and delicious. Her wings fluttered. Her tail swished back and forth. She nursed with all her might on her mother's clit.

"Yes!" gasped the dryad, her voice throaty. "Garnet!"

The dryad bucked, her pussy smearing across the succubus's face. Nectar gushed out into Garnet's hungry mouth. Her tail twitching, she drank down all that yummy cream she could. Her tongue fluttered out, licking at her mother's pussy.

"Oh, Mommy," she moaned.

"Garnet!" the MILF groaned. "Oh, Garnet, that was wonderful. You're so amazing."

Garnet licked and lapped up her mother's cream while feeling so wonderful. Her body buzzed with the excitement, her pussy on fire. She blazed and knew she would have so much fun. She could hear her brother slamming into Maya, the pair groaning through their own orgasm.

I'm going to have so much fun, thought Garnet as she lapped like a naughty kitten at her mother's pussy.