All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 07'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 1 year ago

About damn time there was some plot. I don't expect it to last, maybe 1 or 2 more 'chapters' at best before you degenerate back to worthless sex scenes that don't do anything for plot.

GnomeBillyGnomeBillyover 1 year ago

I really enjoy this story, like others, I more like the plot advancing chapters, but you do you. You write what makes you happy, and keeps you wanting to write more, and if others do not approve, then they can go write a story that they like better, and leave your submissions to others.

CortavarCortavarover 1 year ago

Hi everyone!

I really love his story, and while it's true that I skipped most of the sex in the later chapters, as I'm more invested in the characters and plot now, you have a real talent for writing smut!

I look forward to reading more from you, AND DUDE YOU'RE FAST! You have posted 599 stories in less than a year, that's awesome! You keep doing you, I'll be sure to come back to read!

Best wishes

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I suspect the dream is foreshadowing his future harem members' glyphs. So here are my predictions.

Morana the goth girl is obviously Death.

Terra the barista is Earth, because her name and her coffee stained tits looking like the earth.

Mrs. Lucina the neighbor is Light because she's glowing and talks about glowing.

Alizee the cheerleader is Wind because she's standing over a vent blowing up her skirt.

Hagane is Metal because of the steel rims and her name is japanese for steel.

Ms. Trueno the teacher is Fire because she's Hispanic and they are stereotyped as having firey and passionate personalities.

Crystal is Ice because of her personality towards the MC.

Nina Naughty is Thunder because she's moaning and jiggling? And also process of elimination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

SIMILAR Stories