All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 14'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BigDog167BigDog167over 1 year ago

To short and a pointless cliffhanger at the end. You can do better.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

I never understand why it is your characters are always morons

we were attacked overwhelmed and barely survived

i know, rather than train lets ignore it and have sex

.

he can make his dungeon any shape he wants whenever he wants so long as their are no intruders?

why not make a really LONG hallway room that reaches to the edge of the town with a storage room just inside the entrance so you can pop out, shop, put everything in stores then reconfigure the dungeon so that the storage room is once again by the kitchen and the hallway to the village is gone?

theevilsmurf42theevilsmurf42over 1 year ago

This didn't feel like a logical place to end a chapter.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 1 year ago

How will they stumble into a victory on this one? Like a previous comment said, they just fuck and never train. Leo never tries to improve on anything. Just stumbling along.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely loving this story! Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here

CortavarCortavarover 1 year ago

@lujon I disagree with your comment.

While it may have been drowned under the constant sex, they did train and update the dungeon.

As for the shortcut to the village, if I remember correctly, it takes mana/energy to create and maintain the dungeon.

A more efficient use of a long corridor would be to set it up towards the dungeons whose masters our hero has killed already and get their source. Then he would get lvl 2 critters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...