Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 23

Story Info
Chapter 23.
3k words
4.54
8k
10

Part 58 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty-Three

I stood before Halia's statue.

I stroked her stony face, as smooth as it had been when she was... Active. She wasn't dead. Just cursed. Petrified. I could undo this. It was no different than if she were in a coma. She stood in a defiant stance, her face fierce.

"I'm going to fix you," I told her. "I have to go to war with these twins. Led and Ziamili. Sound like assholes, don't they? They definitely are."

My finger traced over her cheekbones to her lips.

"I miss you, Halia." I smiled. "You were the first one I convinced that I'm not the bad guy. It worked with you. I just had to show you I was different. I need to do the same with Astovin Village and to Lord Shorvin. I can do that. I will do that, Halia."

She didn't answer.

I sighed. "I hope you're having beautiful dreams in there." Guilt rushed through me. "I never should have let you go and fight basilisks and a gorgon. I should have sent you back." Pain squeezed my heart but a chuckle escaped my lips. "You wouldn't have gone though, would you?"

I stared into that fierce expression captured forever.

No, no, not forever. Just until I killed Ziamili. He controlled the Earth Glyph from what I could tell. Each of the twins had two Glyphs. Light and Ice for Led, Earth and Metal for Ziamili. Was there a way I could use that against them?

I didn't see how.

"I'm going to have to start scouting the base," I continued. "Have to send some of my wildhounds away. I don't like the idea of attacking them. I'm angry, Halia." I could voice these thoughts to her. These feelings. "I'm so angry at what they did to you. That they could trap you in this prison of stone. I want to kill Ziamili and get his Earth Glyph. I yearn for it more and more. I never thought I could be that person.

"If I could, I would murder him."

The word echoed through the room.

"This is how it starts," I said, Fuegin's story echoing in my mind. "What drives us dungeon builders into being evil. We're thrown into these situations. Kill or be killed. And every time you do it, you change. It becomes easier. You think less and less about what you're doing as you find reasons to do it.

"Good reasons!"

I trembled before her, my hands balled into fists.

"They're evil. They attacked Astovin, petrified men, women, and children just to lure me from my base to kill me. They didn't want a fair fight. They wanted to hit my Void Crystal and take me out as fast as possible. The means didn't matter. Oh, no, they justified it, didn't they?

"Just like I've justified killing them."

"Your reasons are nobler," said a motherly voice.

I turned to find Mom standing in the doorway. My mommy-dryad stood naked as always, her lush breasts swaying. She sauntered to me, her leafy-green hair swaying about her lush and mature face. Her hips rolled with a natural grace.

"Are they, Mom?" I asked her. "I want to kill them to punish them for hurting Halia."

"That anger's only natural," she said, putting her hand over my heart, touching the four glyphs I had tattooed into my skin. "They've attacked you and hurt those you love. You want to protect your family because you know they will attack again. You want to save Halia and protect Astovin. Those are virtuous deeds."

"I just want to hurt them," I whispered.

"You know it's more than that." Her finger idly traced the Life Glyph on my chest, stroking the peace sign made of the four cuneiform letters. "Look, you have Life branded on your chest. A tree that grows and spreads its canopy wide to provide shade for those you love. Shelter and protection."

"A tree, huh?" I asked. "I guess that makes more sense than a peace sign."

Amusement played on Mom's lips. "Just a little, Leo. You have that anger, but you also have that love. And, if you didn't realize it, asking yourself these questions, pondering your motivations, is not something an evil person does.

"They would have no doubts. They would just do it. They would crush the twins without hesitation. They would use whatever low and dirty tactics possible. What are you going to do?"

"I have to scout them," I said. "Figure out what their lair is like. How best to hit them. How to get to the pair of them."

"Are you going to attack a village under their protection? Hurt and kill their subjects?"

"God, no," I gasped, horrified by the idea. "I wouldn't do... Ah, I get it."

"Mmm, I'm glad," she said. "I don't like seeing you torture yourself. You're going to have to fight other dungeon builders and adventurers. You might have the entire world against you, but so long as you keep to your principals about not abusing your monster girls, not harming innocents, and only going to war with those who have shown themselves to be dangers and threats not just to you, but the world, then you will not become evil.

"I believe in you, Leo. I carried you in my womb. I know you." She smiled at me, her words such a comfort. "I love you, Leo."

Her breasts pressed against my chest as her arms slid around my neck. I groaned at the sweetness of my mother's breasts. Her nipples were hard and delicious against my chest. My cock swelled against her, throbbing against her naked belly.

I groaned, the incestuous heat rising in me. I kissed my mother with aggression, loving the taste of her lips on mine. It was an incredible delight to kiss her. I was glad to enjoy it. My hands slid down her back to her ass.

I squeezed her.

Then I broke the kiss and stared into her green eyes. "Thanks, Mom."

"That's what mothers are for," she cooed. "Comforting their sons. Mmm, their hunky and strong sons."

I grinned at her. "You want to comfort your hunky son, huh?"

"Mmm, it's why you brought me here." She rubbed her nose against me. "We never would have done this in the real world, but this is a delightful place. We're in your dungeon, Leo, and anything you want can exist in here."

I squeezed her ass. "Damn, you're hot, Mom."

She purred in delight and kissed me again. I groaned, savoring the feel of my mother's lips on mine. My hands kneaded her ass. I had to take her. I had to fuck her hard. My passion swelled through me. Her lips tasted so wonderful on my mouth.

I broke away from her then picked her up with ease into my arms. My mommy-dryad gasped, her big breasts jiggling. I glanced back at Halia. Frozen. Fierce. Gorgeous. I would fix her and the villagers the twins had harmed.

I would show the world I was different.

I carried my mother out of the shrine and into our bedroom. The large bed I shared with my companions awaited, the sheets neatly made. That had to change. Mom and I had to rumple them with our forbidden passion.

I set my mother down on the bed and slid over her. I kissed her with hunger. She moaned, her hands stroking my thighs, her legs parting, letting me settle between them. My hard cock rubbed into her bush. Our lips danced.

My hands slid up and found her breasts. I squeezed them. She whimpered at my touch. I didn't milk them, just lightly kneaded them. I broke the kiss with her and kissed at the hollow of her neck then smooched down past her collarbone. I followed her breastbone down and down.

I slid between her big tits.

"Mmm, you always did love suckling at my tits as a baby," she moaned. "Such hunger."

"I'm ravenous for your milk," I groaned as I rubbed my face between her tits.

"Just the way a son should be," she purred.

God, my mom was fucking sexy.

I reveled in the softness of her breasts. My cock throbbed, wanting to slide into her. But I also wanted to just suckle at her nipples. I wanted to drink her milk. I wished I could suckle on them both. That would be so hot to have both her nipples in my mouth and...

Could I?

She had big boobs. She could nurse herself. Could I get both her nipples together?

Galvanized by my idea, I ripped my face out from between her tits. I grabbed her tits and squeezed them tight together. I loved the way they jiggled. They were so sexy. I licked my lips, so hungry to devour her boobs. To do wicked things to them. I struggled to bring her nipples closer together.

"Leo?" she asked, sounding confused. "What are you doing?"

"I want to suckle on both your nipples together," I groaned, pushing harder; her nipples were close, but this wasn't horseshoes or hand grenades. It just wasn't enough. "Oh, well, it was worth a try."

"Mmm, such a horny son," she groaned, shaking her head.

I winked at her then engulfed one of her two big and perfect nipples. I suckled.

Her milk spurted to the back of my throat. I groaned as the sweet and creamy delight spilled across my tongue. I nursed again and again, hungrily suckling to gather all the breast milk I could. She moaned, her face contorting with delight.

I loved it. I nursed on her with such passion. I just suckled at her, my cock throbbing with the delight of this moment. I gulped down her sweet milk. It warmed my stomach, leaving behind that cantaloupe-like aftertaste.

It was a delight. I reveled in it. My dick twitched every time I suckled. Mom moaned. Her passion echoed through the bedroom. The bed creaked as I loved her nipple. I suckled on it with such hunger. I nursed with passion.

"Mmm, Leo," purred Lana Fulmine. "My number one fan worshiping his mother's nipple."

"He does love them," Mom moaned.

"Of course." The movie starlet nuzzled down and latched onto my mom's other nipple. Lana's golden hair brushed my shoulder, tingles of electricity rippling over my skin. She suckled with me, her silver cheeks hollowing.

I put my hand on her back and slid it down her skin to find her ass. I squeezed her rump. I dug my fingers into her flesh. I loved the feel of her. I squeezed and kneaded her ass and suckled from my mother's breast.

Mom groaned, undulating on the bed. Lana and I nursed from her nubs

, gulping down the milk. My dick throbbed and ached. Lana suckled with as much hunger as I did. It was so hot to hear her do that. It made my dick throb and ache.

We nursed together, suckling and licking; it was fantastic. Just a wicked delight. I shuddered, my dick throbbing and aching as I nursed. I swallowed down her breast milk. I worked down every drop of milk I could.

Only Mom would never run dry. She was a dryad. Life itself.

Damn, it was hot.

She moaned as we nursed from her. I gulped down her breast milk, savoring suckling at my mother's nipple. She squirmed beneath me, her inner thighs rubbing on the outside of my legs. My cock throbbed. I just had to slide up her and I would be in her.

"Leo! Leo!" she moaned.

I squeezed Lana's ass and slid my other hand down my mother's stomach. I brushed her bellybutton before I swept down to her thick bush. I slid my fingers through her silky curls. I groaned, savoring that wonderful heat of the pussy that birthed me. I stroked up and down her slit. Then I thrust two of my digits into her snatch.

She groaned as I entered her. She squeezed down on me as I nursed on her nipple. Her moans echoed through the bedroom. I pumped away at her snatch. Her hot flesh squeezed about me, soaking my digits in her juices.

"Oh, Leo," she moaned. "Mmm, finger my pussy. You're such a good son. I love you."

Her words sent warmth flooding through me. It was so exciting. So stimulating. I groaned and swirled my tongue around her nipple. I nibbled on it and then suckled. I nursed on her with all my might. She groaned, her milk squirting into my mouth while her pussy clamped down on my fingers.

I loved it. I thrust my digits in and out of her snatch. I loved every second of it. Her milk spilled down my throat. I gulped it down, thrusting my fingers faster and faster in and out of her pussy. She moaned and gasped.

"I'm going to cum," she moaned. "You and Lana... Oh yes, yes, keep fingering me, Leo!"

I thrust a third finger into her pussy. Her hot flesh clung to me. I buried my digits into her snatch. I loved the feel of her pussy gripping me. I pumped away at her. I groaned, loving the way that her twat grew hotter and hotter.

She whimpered, Lana and I suckling with noisy passion. Mom shuddered. She groaned and then she bucked. Her pussy went wild around my fingers. Her juices gushed out around them and bathed my hand.

"Oh, Leo, yes!" she moaned, her passion echoing around her. "That's so good. That's amazing."

I ripped my mouth from her nipple, gulping down the last mouthful of cum. I rose, my cock bobbing before me. That throbbing dick twitched with my excitement. I aimed it right at her cunt and pressed into her bush.

I thrust to the hilt in her.

She gasped, her eyes widening as I entered her convulsing cunt. Her flesh spasmed around my cock. She whimpered, her face twisting with pleasure. I savored being in my mommy-dryad's hot cunt. My dick throbbed, massaged by her flesh.

I drew back my cock. She groaned, and her back arched. Lana kept suckling from my mom's nipple as I buried to the hilt in her rippling cunt. She gasped, her eyes widening. Her head tossed back and forth.

"Leo!" she moaned. "I'm cumming again."

"Good," I growled and drew back.

Her pussy sucked at me, that wonderful, spasming delight bathing me. It was amazing to enjoy. I shuddered as I pumped away at her. I fucked into her pussy with hard strokes. I buried into her again and again. I loved the way her snatch rippled around me.

I pumped away hard, my balls smacking into her taint. They cracked against her. She gasped, her flesh sucking with such hunger on my cock. It was an amazing feeling. I loved it. I savored every moment of pumping into her incestuous snatch.

I reveled in fucking my mother. I reveled in the taboo thrill of pounding her. She sucked at me, building that ache at the tip of my cock. I groaned, my balls smacking into her flesh. I fucked into her hard and fast. I plunged to the hilt in her snatch. She spasmed harder around my cock.

"I keep cumming," she moaned.

"Good," I groaned, my hand stroking Lana's ass. She kept nursing on my mother's nipple, lightning wings flapping as she suckled. "Just enjoy, Mom. Cum and cum and cum."

"Leo!" she groaned, delight twisting over her face.

I winked at her as I slammed my dick into her snatch. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. I thrust into her snatch with hard thrusts. I enjoyed plowing into her. It felt amazing. It was this wonderful passion. My dick twitched and throbbed. I hurtled towards that moment of orgasmic bliss.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, pumping away at her. I fucked into her with hard strokes. Powerful thrusts. I savored every moment of burying into her pussy. Her snatch rippled about me. "Keep cumming, Mom!"

"Oh, god, I am!" she moaned. "Oh, that's so wonderful. And Lana... Oh, you're such a dear."

I smiled, loving that my favorite movie star was sucking at my mother's breast. This world was so amazing. Despite the stresses, despite the pain and fears, it was worth it to have these moments of passion. I couldn't wait for Halia to be restored and join us.

I pumped away hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in my mother's spasming pussy. My balls smacked into her flesh. They swelled with cum. I would have such a mighty orgasm. I would spurt all my spunk into her pussy. Just shower her in my cum.

It was amazing.

"Oh, Leo!" she gasped, her body bucking. She ran fingers through Lana's golden hair, arcs of lightning dancing through the strands. "Cum in me. I love feeling your seed soaking my womb!"

"Mom!" I groaned and buried into her pussy. "Fuck, yes!"

I erupted.

I spurted my cum into her depths. My balls emptied themselves. The pleasure slammed into my mind. I groaned, stars bursting across my vision. I shuddered at how amazing it felt. My cum spurted over and over again. I flooded her pussy.

"Oh, Leo, yes!" she moaned, her snatch milking my cock. "Oh, I love your cum flooding me."

"I love it, too!" I groaned, stars bursting across my mind. They danced there. It was amazing. Just the best thing in the world to dump my cum into this taboo snatch. "Damn!"

I fired the last spurt of my cum into her snatch. I shuddered there, this wonderful feeling rippling through me. I felt so good. It wasn't just the sex. It was my mother's words. And the words of all my other women. They were all telling me the same thing: I was a good guy. I didn't have to worry about becoming a monster.

They wouldn't let me. They were here to anchor my heart. They would be my reminders to keep a hold on the humanity I could so easily lose in this dangerous world. I smiled down at my mother and at Lana Fulmine. I knew what I had to do now.

I had to scout my enemies.