All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 24'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettabout 1 year ago

Well, would you look at that! I was wrong... it wasn't even half plot, more like 1/8th. Seriously... You need plot to make a story, this constant pointless fucking isn't a story.

Next 'chapter' will be a quarter 'story' at most, and that's being generous. March 2, '23

mharrisonmharrisonabout 1 year ago

I must admit that to a point I agree somewhat with KB... This is an erotic story site so the story should be erotic but this repetitive long winded descriptions of the sex is no longer that... :(

If it was early on in the series then I don't have any issues with it but as this is a lengthy story the repetition just spoils it. The whole of these last two chapters could have been massively condensed and still been just as erotic (possibly more so). The whole story of Leo and the new world he's found himself in is a great story and the chapters that have real plot elements in them are great. If it wasn't for this side of things I suspect I would have given up on this by now.

Sorry if you disagree - this is just my take on things.

I do accept that you may very much enjoy writing the story the way it is and that's entirely your choice.

Please don't take this as a "demand" to change how you write as I'm hoping this will give you some useful feedback rather than just criticise.... I couldn't even begin to undertake something like this so regardless of what I do/don't like I still believe thanks are in order for sharing your work with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...