All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 32'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SilvermireSilvermireabout 1 year ago

Average in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great chapter. Missed your updates

GnomeBillyGnomeBillyabout 1 year ago

Nice action! Bravo!

tejingtejingabout 1 year ago

Well, he got the important one. Now he can restore Halia and the villagers, presumably. Led's going to be a problem later, though, I bet.

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 1 year ago

Too short. Spend as much time writing the battle scenes as the sex scenes and it could be worth reading

CortavarCortavarabout 1 year ago

That was a cool fight, I hope there will be a lot more of them in the future!

Now he's got the runes to cure the villagers and Halia, and summon new girls, I guess it's time for some sex, but I really hope it's not too long, and we can get back to the planning, plotting and fighting soon!

I also hope he'll be smart enough to use his stone rune to probe the mountain for mana veins, because the remaining brother will probably use the 2 veins of the dead one to get to lvl3 girls.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 1 year ago

Fully agree with Cortavar's comments below.

These chapters with the fighting and some actual story / plot to them make for a far superior story. Yes the sex parts have a definite place in the story but they shouldn't detract from the overall flow....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent plot chapters. Much better than those dominated by sex. Overall, a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...