Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 37

Story Info
Chapter 37.
2.5k words
4.67
7.1k
18

Part 72 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty-Seven

Hagane's question echoed in my mind. I hadn't had coffee since coming here. I had missed it, for sure, but the real reason I went to Morning Drip before school every day was to see her. Terra. I didn't know her last name, but I loved flirting with the twenty-one-year-old girl.

She had such a big smile that made me feel like a million bucks every day.

She was perfect for earth. And not just the name, which made it feel like kismet, but how she served that rich and earthy drink. Coffee.

I felt Terra rise in my mind as I held the Void Crystal. Hagane watched, clearly ready to take notes on how a companion was summoned. I concentrated on her. On Terra. She had that bright and friendly smile, her brassy-brown hair falling in waves around her adorable face. Her large breasts had a perkiness to them. I saw her naked in this view, something I never had. Her bush was thick. I wanted to eat her.

Then I imagined her as a golem. Her body became made of smooth, gray clay with just a hint of warm bronze to it. Her hair now fell coppery down her back, her eyes a vibrant green. She was lush and beautiful, her bush gone completely. She had "LEO" written on her forehead. I didn't put that there.

I vaguely remembered golem legends from our world having golems needing a glyph or word written on their forehead for them to work.

Then I summoned her.

* * / *

"Hey, Maya," Terra said as Maya strode into the coffee shop, a brunette girl with a freckled face. Behind her came Garnet, her black hair in pigtails. Both had their schoolbags on. "How's Leo doing?"

"Going to be out of the hospital tomorrow," Garnet said. She was Leo's little sister. "We're all looking forward to it."

"Gave us quite the scare," Terra said. She liked the boy. Handsome and shy at the same time. Great to flirt with.

Leo needs you, a feminine voice whispered and then--

Darkness was all around Terra. A motherly voice hugged her. She didn't feel scared at all. She felt safe as she drifted through this void. Then the world spun around her and she felt herself sliding into a body. A new one. She glanced down to see her flesh was gray clay, her breasts just as large and even perkier. Her nipples hardened like they normally would. She touched herself and though she felt smooth, she wasn't really clay.

She couldn't be molded with just a touch. She felt strong, though. Immensely strong.

"Terra," a familiar voice said.

She looked up to see Leo Baldwin standing naked before her. She gasped at the sight of how strong he looked. He had strange tattoos over his heart, little symbols made of long, stretched-out arrows. He had a big grin, his dark eyes feasting on her body. A girl made of metal was by him while a black crystal hummed to Terra's right, a naked woman sitting in miniature on it.

"Oh, wow," Terra said. This all felt so right to her. She stared at Leo and she felt it. Love at first sight. Her soul just responded to his. She felt that he was the reason the trip across the void wasn't scary. Because he was a man who would care for you and protect you.

A man who would defend you.

"Leo," she said, looking around. "Um... I thought you were in the hospital. Not a dungeon. And... Am I golem?" She felt that in her soul. Golem.

"Yep," he said. "Damn, I hope you don't mind. You're in a new world. A far, far more dangerous one."

"Of course I don't mind," she said, moving up to him. "Oh, wow, Maya and Garnet must be so worried about you."

"Well, they're here," he said and boldly cupped her large, gray-brown breasts.

She glanced down at him squeezing her tits, pleasure rushing through her body. "Mmm, you've wanted to do that for a long, long time, haven't you?"

"So long," he said, a big grin spreading on his lips.

Terra giggled. "You are a cute one, Leo, you know that. I loved flirting with you. It was so much fun. I just never thought it would ever get this far."

"Is that a problem?" he asked.

So bold. Heat shot down to Terra's pussy. She still had that hot and naughty hole. Wow, Leo, you have grown up. "Of course it's not a problem. You brought me here. Mmm, you are so hot. I love your touch."

She didn't have a heart pounding away in her chest, but she felt if she did her heart would be drumming. She cupped his face, feeling the stubble. He had grown so handsome and strong. His fingers dug into her breasts. She shuddered, glancing over at the metal girl.

"Hagane," the girl said politely. "I am Leo's animated statue now."

"I see," I said. "Mmm, from our world."

Hagane nodded, her glasses shifting on her nose. There were no lenses, though. They made her look cute, like a sexy version of Metal Mario from Mario 64 DS. Terra had played that game so much when she was younger.

Leo's head ducked down and pressed between her breasts. A smile spread on Terra's lips as she hugged him to her bountiful tits. They spilled over his face. He rubbed back and forth, massaging them. A shiver ran through Terra.

"Affectionate, isn't he?" she asked the metal girl.

"He is a horny, young man," said Hagane. She scooped up the cum that ran down her thighs. "As you can see, he wasted little time with me."

"And you loved every moment of it, didn't you?" Terra asked, her body tingling with pleasure. She might be made of animated clay now, but it was responsive clay. Her breasts felt so wonderful around his face. "May I?"

Hagane frowned, confused, but Terra took her wrist with a gentle touch and brought those gleaming fingers covered in cum to her mouth. Hagane's flesh was smooth and yet warm. It was clearly metal but was soft and yielding the way a girl should be.

"Oh, the cum," Hagane said. She nodded.

Terra sucked those digits into her mouth, tasting Leo's seed for the first time. She groaned as she did, her pussy clenching. This heat rushed through her body. She wiggled her hips from side to side as she swirled her tongue around those digits, cleaning up the spunk. It was such a rush to do.

As she did, Leo kissed his way up her right breast. His lips were delicious. He nipped her skin, sinking his teeth into her clay-like flesh. She felt the indent his teeth left slowly fading away as he kissed higher and higher to her nipple. They were a darker shade of gray than her breasts, both aching.

He reached it and flicked it with his tongue.

She gasped, "Yes!"

Her pussy clenched. That juicy heat built in her nethers. It was relieving that she still had all her sensitivity. That she might be this monster girl golem now, but she could still feel pleasure. She shuddered, staring down at Leo.

He winked a dark eye at her before sucking her nipple into his mouth.

She gasped as he nursed on her. She leaned back, her copper hair spilling down her back. Those wiry strands were so different from her own tresses. They were like what the metal girl, Hagane, had. Terra quivered as Leo suckled on her, giving her such pleasure.

Hagane scooped up cum off her thigh and brought it to her mouth. She sucked on her fingers, moaning her delight. She swayed her hips, the reflections of the room spilling over her polished body. Terra smiled at the girl.

"Good, huh?" Terra shuddered, her pussy growing wetter and wetter. A bead of her juices ran down her thighs. "Yeah, he's got yummy cum."

"He brought us here to serve and love him," Hagane said. Her eyes held this rapture in it. "And that is a beautiful thing. To serve your man."

"Ooh, she's a submissive," said Terra to Leo sucking on her nipple.

He winked at her and then slid down her body, falling to his knees. "What are you?"

"Horny," Terra moaned.

He pressed his face between her thighs, sliding up to her hairless pussy. She shuddered as he kissed her right on her vulva. His lips smooched on her twat. He kissed her everywhere. He planted his lips up and down her vulva. She groaned at this touch. The way he kissed her had her shuddering. Her head tossed back and forth.

"Oh, yes, yes, that is so good," she moaned. "Oh, that's wonderful. Mmm, you are so hungry for my brew, aren't you? Always have been. Coming to my coffee house and aching for my java."

"Yeah," Leo growled and licked his tongue through her folds.

Terra gasped, her large breasts swaying. She grabbed them, kneading them. Her skin felt different, but her breasts still deformed the way they had when she'd been made of flesh and blood. She shuddered as his tongue thrust into her pussy.

He swirled around in her. He caressed her nethers. She whimpered, loving the way he swirled about in her nethers. It was a delicious rush. She groaned, her body quivering as his tongue thrust up into her snatch. He swirled about, stimulating her. Teasing her.

"Oh, Leo," she groaned, savoring his tongue. His licking. His teasing. He had such a wonderful way about him. He gave her such bliss. Such pleasure. "Yes, yes, that's amazing."

"Your breasts are quite breathtaking," Hagane said, staring at them, her metallic eyes hungry.

Terra, shuddering from the delightful things Leo did with his tongue to her pussy, proffered her tits to Hagane. The golem shook them at the animated statue. Hagane flicked a silver tongue over her reflective lips then moved closer, bent down, and sucked on the very nipple Leo had.

Terra moaned in delight. Her pussy clenched around Leo's tongue. Hagane's gentle lips felt amazing around her nub. Smooth and slick and soft. It was a rush to have the metallic girl nursing at her nub.

"Mmm," purred Terra, one hand grabbing the back of Leo's head, his hair short and silky soft. The other slid through Hagane's wiry strands, caressing the fine, metallic threads. She held them to her pussy and nipple. "Oh, this is way better than finishing my shift at the coffee house."

She was in another world. Things would be so interesting. Maya and Garnet were here. That was so fascinating. Her head arched back, her wiry hair swaying down her back. Her pussy grew hotter and hotter, Leo's tongue fluttering around in her snatch.

He licked her with hunger. He feasted on her. A smile spread on Terra's lips. He showed her how much he wanted her, and there had always been a part of her attracted to the boyish Leo. Who had imagined his virginal hunger being unleashed on her?

That's the part of me he brought over, Terra realized. The part of me that could love him. That part of me that was perfect for him.

She knew that had to be it because she loved Leo. What she felt for him was way stronger than back in their normal life. Then, he had been a cute regular that she flirted with as he tried not to be obvious about ogling her tits.

What had been a fun game was now a wondrous passion that filled her.

And, even more curious, she felt something for the girl suckling at her nipple. Affection. The beginning of love, too. They were sharing something profound. They were both members of Leo's harem. Both his women.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," Terra moaned as Leo licked through her pussy. His tongue stroked her folds. He was no novice at this. He knew what he was doing. "Oh, Leo, you are such a stud."

"And you're a hottie," growled Leo. "God, your cunt tastes good. You know how much I love pussy?"

"I can tell," she moaned then gasped as he flicked her clit. "Oh, yes, yes, I can really tell."

His tongue swirled around Terra's clit. She groaned, her face twisting with delight. Then he sucked on her nub. He nibbled on it. She quivered in delight, her orgasm building and building. Hagane's nursing only added to the delight.

Pleasure swelled and swelled in the golem. She smiled, loving this building delight. She whimpered, her wiry hair rustling down her back. Leo nursed hard as he slid his hand up her thigh to her pussy lips.

He jammed two digits into her cunt.

"Leo!" she moaned, her fingers tightening on the back of his head and in Hagane's silvery threads. "Yes! Yes!"

Terra's orgasm built fast now. He nursed on her clit and churned up her pussy with his thrusting fingers. He pumped them in and out of her. She groaned, trembling from the pure delight that built and built in her. She would have such a huge climax.

Just a mighty burst of rapture built in her. The golem closed her eyes, savoring Hagane's delightful nursing. The animated statue nibbled with her metallic-soft lips. The pleasure shot down to her pussy being reamed out by those wonderful digits. Leo suckled on her clit, her bud throbbing. Aching.

"Oh, fuck!" she gasped, her pussy clamping down on Leo's fingers. "I... I... Yes!"

She came.

Terra exploded.

Her new body trembled through the pleasure. Pussy cream gushed out of her snatch around his fingers right into Leo's welcoming mouth. His digits ripped out of her spasming cunt. He lapped at her folds, the rapture washing through her new body.

Her clay-flesh drank in the bliss. It suffused her, making her nipple in Hagane's mouth even more sensitive. Rapture suffused every bit of Terra's body. She cried out, her moans echoing around the room, the Void Crystal humming away.

"Oh, that's so hot!" moaned the small woman on the crystal, her fingers plundering her pussy. "Just such a wonderful sight."

"You have no idea!" Terra howled, her body trembling through the pleasure.

She quivered there, suffused with ecstasy. The bliss consumed every bit of her wonderful, new body. She smiled, so glad that Leo had brought her here. She knew this world would be something special for her.

A place of passion, danger, and endless rewards.

"Oh, Leo," she groaned, swaying. "Oh, that's amazing."

He rose, his face dripping in her pussy cream. He grinned at her and then cupped her face and kissed her, pinning Hagane's head between them. The animated statue slipped out from between them, her lips sliding off Terra's nub.

Terra enjoyed the tangy flavor of her pussy on his lips. She quivered with delight. His fingers stroked her face. Her forehead furrowed in delight. She felt the word carved into her flesh there. LEO. Her owner and lover.

Her everything.