All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 40'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Nic2000Nic200012 months ago

The stories are about 90% sex and 10% story. That is quite out of balance for a long running narrative like it seemed to be at the beginning.

SciFySexMasterSciFySexMaster12 months ago

Is this a continuation of 39, or a retelling of 39 from a different viewpoint?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm sorry, but I'm done... too many chapters of the same thing, over and over again. The sex is just so vanilla. You actually did better when you worked to further the actual plot line.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What the hell is making that tapping?! Please keep going. Must have next.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Three new installments. Read maybe a handful of lines in all.

Lots of booring sex. No plot advancement whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So I feel like the fact that he didn't make the level 1 monster girls goes against his character. Your the author and it your character. It feels that he is becoming like the twins only focused on the best. The level one monster girls have uses and allow for a greater dynamic between the summoned girls and almost there subordinates. Also could you maybe have the list of characters like in owning a maid harem as that is really useful. Maybe not for each but like every 5. Also would like to know the reason each part is only like max 4000 words where as some of your others are 12000?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Anon, it's not like he isn't going to create other level 1s I don't think. He just has strong feelings about the ones he skipped.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

SIMILAR Stories