All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 42'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lujon2019lujon201911 months ago

Let me guess, after the fight he is going to ignore the danger do nothing to prepare for another attack and have sex again?

SciFySexMasterSciFySexMaster11 months ago

Really thinking more plot, less sex would make this series better.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

even the battle chapters manage to be 1-pagers where nothing of substance really happens. this entire story would be so much less frustrating to read if you combined every 3 or so chapters into 1 single submission.

theevilsmurf42theevilsmurf4211 months ago

Totally Lujon. It's like watching The Walking Dead where they just make the same mistakes over and over again. I really wanted to like this story. I have read a lot of it after all but I think I am done.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't really understand why anyone is talking during a battle? First, it's like trying to talk over music at a nightclub. Second, you're out of breath (or you're not doing it right). Third, who has time to say anything other than "Argh!" (including ridiculously long cantrips that aren't at all practical)? During a battle (vs. a fight) you are panicked and moving as fast as you can to deal with what you CAN see, because most of what's going on you CAN'T see, and every nanosecond you spend jawing is one where someone else is coming up behind you and stabbing you in the back. That's why formation fighting was/is so powerful - the battle is in one direction, with the other directions gaurded, vs. a melee.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

SIMILAR Stories