All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 03'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Question if he makes the same amount of monster girls with ice and light for level 2 could he not make use of the energy to make level one monster girls or are there some distribution rules, ie he has x amount of dark level 1 girls and y amount of level 2 girls. If he makes the same amount of ice level 2 as dark should he not also be able to make x level one girls. Also Strength in numbers having higher tier fighters is good but having number can decide a fight. As the level one girls could take down led and his brothers level 2 girls in a fight.

tejingtejing10 months ago

Your writing really seems to be improving. The recent plot chapters have shown that, but the sex scenes are improving, too. There's less repetitive phrasing and more engaging imagery. Keep it up.

CortavarCortavar10 months ago

@Anon

I kind of remember that he has to maintain the monster girls, the companions and the dungeon itself from his own mana and the dungeon's mana. He needs a net positive or everything will eventually crumble.

Lvl 1 girls are not cost-efficient, I think: they cost 2/3rd or 3/4rs of a Lvl 2 girl to maintain and are a lot weaker. Dungeon Masters just unsummon them as soon as they get the higher tier.

Leo is just emotionally attached to his lvl 1 girls and has trained them and raised their spirits, things DMs rarely if ever do. Even then, they fell more quickly than the lvl 2 in the big battle vs the twins.

There's strength in numbers, and that number is the level of the girls.

He's just discovered a mana vein, so he has more dungeon mana, and he's just acquired new runes and gained XP from the two battles, so he has more personal mana.

He can now summon some lvl 2 girls from Light and Ice, as well as the companions from Earth and probably the minions of those 2 runes (the former companions), that leaves him some mana flow for exploration and dungeon expansion, but not that much.

Getting some inefficient lvl 1 girls would either deprive him of ressources, put him at a net negative flow or build a weaker army.

Even at that, the real heavy hitters will be unique girls, companions and minions, for quite some time, at least until he reaches lvl 3 or more probably 4 in mana supply (4 or 16 veins).

If I had to guess, lvl 3 girls would be equal to his current companions, but with higher mana consumption, and lvl 4 would be completely broken power wise, perhaps actual dragons instead of cute monster girls, with an insane upkeep, like one of each would almost completely drain his mana flow.

So yeah, he needs the fairy and the valkyrie for his next fights! And his new companions. That's going to be a lot of sex chapters... It's fine, but I really hope for some exploration or training after, and then a big fight! (say with Halia's dad, for exemple)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pretty stupid protagonist, not even considering that he's ready to expand his dungeon and should maybe do that first, and keep going until he finds another flow and levels up, so that he can call more level 3 monsters and not waste his slots on level 2 sluts...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...