Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4.
2.6k words
4.63
5.8k
9

Part 84 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

Fauraliiithiliana studied the map on the floor of the Throne Room. She could see the layout of the dungeon, charting the ways her guide had led her through the space. Her ears twitched as the immensity of what she had done fell on her.

She had sworn herself to a dungeon builder.

If the world learned of her act, she would be reviled. If the Library found out, those fossilized scholars would condemn her for daring to put the pursuit of knowledge above all else. But it had to be. The dungeon builders had to be stopped. Whatever was summoning them had to be uncovered.

And destroyed.

"Neat, isn't it?" the succubus asked. She pranced on over, skipping in a childish way on her heeled, thigh-high boots. It was the only thing she wore. Monster girls had no shame. They were very free that way. Liberated from the rules that bound civilization.

Archaic rules that keep real research from being performed, thought Fauraliiithiliana. Her ears twitched with her irritation.

The succubus's twin pigtails of black hair streamed behind her. She jumped, slapping her leathery, red wings once, and then flipped in the air to land with grace beside the elf. The succubus threw her arms wide as if celebrating her feat.

"TA-DA!"

The elven scholar turned her gaze back to the maze. The place looked so haphazard. No care or thought had gone into the dungeon at all. He just put things at random, or so it seemed to Fauraliiithiliana. Perhaps there is wisdom in that, she thought. She hadn't given much thought to how builders designed their lairs.

The succubus's cheeks puffed out and she looked annoyed. "You didn't at all seem impressed."

"You are a succubus," she said. "I would be more impressed if the animated statue had done that."

"Hagane doesn't have wings!"

"Exactly. That would make it impressive."

The succubus wiggled for a moment, her slender tail, tipped by the spaded point, slashing back and forth behind her. "Fine! Fine! So, you like my big bro's dungeon?"

"He is your brother?" Fauraliiithiliana asked.

"Yep!" She arched her back, thrusting out her small breasts with pride.

"I see." The elf wouldn't judge.

"Do you want to look around the dungeon and meet all the monster girls?" the succubus asked. "I bet you'd love it, Fara."

"I think I would," Fauraliiithiliana said.

"Then let's go, Fara!" The succubus hooked her arm with the elf's. "I'm Garnet. Garnet Baldwin!"

"Monster girls have family names?" the elf asked as they headed to the door.

"No. But I'm from the same world as my big bro." She smiled. "My big brother summoned me. Summoned all of the companions to here. All the dungeon builders do. Our souls get copied or something because there's another me still running around in that world. It all makes my head hurt."

"I... see..." Another world? thought Fauraliiithiliana. How fascinating. I am going to learn so much. "Tell me about this other world. What is it like there?"

"It's so different from here! There are cars and cellphones and YouTube and TikTok. I miss TikTok. I didn't have a lot of followers, but I had fun dancing like a goofball and practicing my Anime speeches."

Her words were like another language, but Fauraliiithiliana was a scholar. She filed the information away to write down later. She would study this other world. Perhaps, she would find clues to stopping more dungeon builders from coming to this world.

* * / *

Moroz spun out of the shadows and appeared, her frosty-blue hair spilling about a face similar to Snezhinka's. Moroz's lips spread in a big smile. She thrust her arms behind her back and arched her round boobs, mist spilling out of them.

"Lord Leo!" she gasped. "Ooh, it's so wonderful to be alive. Thank you for making me!"

"You are most welcome," I told her. "Snezhinka is on the floor. I'm sure she would love if you ate her out."

"That sounds lovely!" She whirled around and found the yuki-onna I had just fucked lying on her back. With a squeal of delight, Moroz fell to her knees and buried her face into her fellow monster girl's cunt.

I sank into the Void Crystal again. Another name whispered out of the darkness. I drew another monster girl into existence by speaking, "Belyy!"

My word gave my power will. She swirled to her right. She appeared, swaying for a moment. The chill of her presence washed over me. It was so intriguing how they could be both frigid and yet not make me feel cold.

"Lord Leo," Belyy said. She had a big smile on her lips. "Ooh, your cock is wet with pussy juices. Shall I clean it?"

I smiled at her. "I think you know the answer to that."

"Our Lord is a horny one," Souleen said. She lounged atop the Void Crystal.

"Yes, our Lord is," Belyy said. She licked her lips and then fell to her knees before me. Her icy-blue hair fluttered. Her pale fingers grabbed my cock. I groaned as she swallowed my dick with ease. She didn't hesitate to nurse on my dick.

I groaned at the feel of her mouth sliding over my cock. A shiver ran through me. I groaned, loving the feel of her frozen lips sliding down my shaft. Her icy tongue swirled around my cock. I groaned, loving this moment.

"Damn, Belyy," I groaned. "You know how to love a cock, don't you?"

She whimpered around my dick and suckled with hunger.

The yuki-onna blew me while Snezhinka moaned nearby, getting devoured by Moroz. The sounds they made echoed in my mind as I sank my awareness into the Void Crystal. I searched for another yuki-onna to create.

Was there a pool of their souls out there that had a name, or did the name rise out of me the same way I understood magic? I wasn't sure. But by giving a name to that potential yuki-onna existing in the Void, a nebulous idea that needed a will to embrace it, I shaped her into a being of flesh and blood.

Icy flesh and frozen blood.

"Prekrasnyy," I said.

She flashed out of the shadows behind the Void Crystal, stretching her back like she had just woken up. She had. It was amazing how they were born with all the knowledge they needed. She smiled at me and cupped her breasts.

"Lord Leo," Prekrasnyy purred while Belyy suckled with hunger on my dick. She nursed on me hard. My balls tightened as I loved the feel of her mouth nursing on me with passion. My chest rose and fell.

"Just hold on," I groaned. "I'll make you a sister to love."

"Mmm, I love loving my sisters," Prekrasnyy groaned. She glanced at the incestuous sight of Moroz going down on Snezhinka's pussy.

"So do I," I said, thinking of Garnet.

Another name rose out of the void. Sukkub. I spoke her name while Belyy's delightful mouth worked up and down my dick. Sukkub flashed into existence beside Prekrasnyy. I shuddered as the slightly older yuki-onna cupped her sister's face. Their lips met in a passionate and taboo kiss. Mist spilled off of them both.

I released my Void Crystal and grabbed the back of Belyy's head. I watched Sukkub and Prekrasnyy kissing. Their tongues danced together. The incestuous sight was so stirring to witness. My dick throbbed in Belyy's mouth.

"Damn," I groaned, the frosty tongue dancing around my dick. "Belyy, that's delicious."

"Ooh, so is Moroz licking at my cunt," moaned Snezhinka. "Ooh, my sister is such a delight."

I knew that to be the truth.

I gripped Belyy's head and fucked her face. She moaned her delight, the vibration of her groan mixing with the frigid delight of her mouth. Prekrasnyy ended up on her back, Sukkub on her. They were kissing, their boobs pressing together.

Then Sukkub broke the kiss and turned. They ended up in a sisterly sixty-nine. I groaned at the sight of the two yuki-onna feasting on each other. They licked and lapped and devoured each other's pussy.

"I love watching sisters have sex!" I groaned, pumping my cock into the depths of Belyy's mouth.

"It's so wonderful, Lord Leo," Snezhinka moaned. "Ooh, ooh, Moroz, that is so delicious. You're such a sweet sister!"

"You have such a yummy cunt," moaned Moroz. "Ooh, and it's full of all our Lord's cum."

"Yes!" squealed Snezhinka.

My eyes flicked from the two pairs of incestuous delights. My dick throbbed in Belyy's mouth. I buried into her again and again. I fucked her with passion. Her lips sealed about my shaft. She suckled hard, wanting to make me cum.

Mist spilled around my hands, the cool vapor tumbling down her body to spill over the floor. My breath frosted the air. The temperature had plunged in here, and yet I felt so warm. I groaned, burying into my yuki-onna's mouth, reveling in my domination of her and her sisters.

They were all moaning in delight. Sukkub squirmed atop Prekrasnyy, the pair feasting on the other's taboo cunt. Moroz had Snezhinka gasping and moaning. Mist really spilled off my first yuki-onna. Her passion echoed through the vault, rising over the hum of the Void Crystal devouring the Mana Vein that flowed through this room.

I had three of them. One more, and I would have the next level of magic and monster girls.

My hips thrust forward. I fucked Belyy's mouth with hunger. I buried deep into her maw. She suckled with such passion on me. She nursed with all her love on my cock. I shuddered, the pressure in my nuts rising.

"Fuck," I groaned, thrusting to the back of her throat and pulling back. She suckled the entire time.

The pressure her mouth created was intense. It reached down to my balls as I plundered her frozen maw. She moaned, the humming delight massaging the tip of my cock along with her icy tongue. My fingers tightened in her blue hair.

"I'm going to flood your mouth with my cum, Belyy!"

"Oh, yes, yes, give it to her, Lord Leo," Snezhinka moaned. "Ooh, she wants it. She's going to drink every drop of cum you have. Just swallow it all down."

"Good!"

I pumped away at Belyy's mouth, slamming to the back of her throat. Snezhinka moaned beside me. Her breasts jiggled as she humped against Moroz's mouth. My first yuki-onna's passion echoed through the Vault.

"Lady Kishar's frigid cunt!" she squealed. "Yes, yes, yes, drink my cream!"

My yuki-onna had cum.

I groaned, loving the sound of her pleasure. My nuts tightened. I slammed my dick to the hilt in Belyy's mouth. The icy delight of her mouth mixed with the power of her suction. My balls tightened, my cum boiling in them.

"Fuck, yes!"

I spurted my jizz into my yuki-onna's mouth. I erupted over and over again. The pleasure shot out of my dick. I groaned, basting her mouth. All that pleasure rushed out of my cock. I squeezed my eyes shut as I savored this wondrous moment.

"Goddamn, that's good," I growled. "Oh, yes, yes, that's amazing."

I spurted my cum into her mouth. Belyy moaned her delight. She gulped it down. I shuddered through the ecstasy. My spunk flooded her mouth. She swallowed it all with noisy passion. A big smile crossed my lips.

My yuki-onna would make wonderful additions to the harem and my dungeon. Ideas sparked in my mind about where they would live. I shuddered, my shoulders rolling as my mind burst with ideas. But I couldn't rest yet.

I had more monster girls to make.

* * / *

"So this is the guard room," Garnet said as she showed Fara around the dungeon. She's so sexy. I want to just peel off those leaves and see what makes her explode. "Usiku, Paanee, and Baaghi live in here and are the last line of defense before my big bro."

"Yeah, it's interesting living with them," Usiku said. She was the fomorian. Her dungeon builder had been the first to attack Garnet's big brother. A terrible, evil, disgusting man named Mthunzi.

If he hadn't, then Leo wouldn't have gotten the Darkness glyph so early, and it would have been an even longer wait before I became his.

"Paanee has no arms," Usiku added, her large, dark-purple breasts jiggling.

Paanee swayed. She was an armless woman from the waist--well, the pussy--up, her lower half was made up of a blue-scaled snake's tail. Her hair was the same hue. She had big boobs that swayed as she moved in a sinuous manner.

"I get around," she said. "Baaghi and Usiku help me out." She flicked out her tongue. "And I return the favor."

"The things she can do with a strap-on," Baaghi said. She was a rakshasa, a feline monster girl with a pale body covered in black stripes. Whiskers sprouted from her cheeks and she had a cat's orange tail behind her. That matched her hair that spilled around her face. Her green, cat-like eyes fixed on us. "Mmm, they are amazing."

"They do sound impressive," Fara said. She looked around. "And you just spend your time here?"

"Being a monster girl is not the same as when we were human," Usiku said. She furrowed her brow. "It's like... time doesn't matter. If we have to wait, we just sort of slip into a state where we don't really think. We just exist and time passes until the next crisis."

"Or the next time Paanee gets horny," Baaghi said, a purr to her voice. "Then we get to make love to her."

"Many monster girls have to fuck each other from time to time," said Paanee. "I suspect our owner is to blame. I don't recall being so horny when I served Jindag."

"He was the dungeon builder who held the Water and Life glyphs who was kidnapping girls from Astovin Village and the surrounding farms."

Baaghi's face blanched. "I used to teach him. I always felt Jindag was a creep. And he proved it with what he was doing. Taking those girls to use them as breeding stock..."

"Disgusting," Paanee hissed. "We're much happier now that we're Leo's. Though, at the time, it all felt so right what Jindag was doing. Our owners shape our thoughts, it seems."

Baaghi nodded.

"Fascinating," Fara said. "This is all so intriguing."

"I thought you'd like it," Garnet said. "We're going to show off all the dungeon and all the sexy monster girls. There's some great ones out there."

The oozes will get her. Ooh, they're so naughty. I could just squeal.

"Kweh, heh, heh!" the succubus chortled, hands on her hips as she marveled at her deviant plan of naughty fun.

"What is she doing?" Fara whispered to Baaghi.

"She does that sometimes," said the rakshasa. "Leo thinks it's cute, so he doesn't tell her it's annoying."

Indignation flashed through the succubus. She puffed her cheeks out and fluttered her wings. Then she stamped her right foot. "It is adorable! Everything I do is cute and sexy and adorable! You're just teasing me!"

That had to be it. How could her laugh be annoying? I spent so much time practicing to have the perfect laugh!

She hooked Fara's arm and marched her to the door, leaving those annoying monster girls behind. The oozes loved her laugh. And so did the wildhounds. They were Darkness monster girls which made them feel weirdly like Garnet's big sisters.

As well as her favorite pets.