Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 09

Story Info
Chapter 9.
2.6k words
4.65
5.5k
10

Part 89 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Nine

Fauraliiithiliana drank in the sights as they moved through the labyrinth. They passed a pair of wildhounds that were patrolling. Hela and Marwo both smiled as they padded by on all fours, their tails swishing behind them.

"They're such cute puppies," Garnet said to the elf. "We're almost to the dungeon entrance and the tunnel to Astovin."

"Tunnel to Astovin?" asked Fauraliiithiliana giving Garnet a curious look. "There is a tunnel to the village?"

"Yep!" Garnet stretched her back. "My big bro and Halia--and you, I guess--got to eat. Not like us monster girls. We just exist off the Void Crystal. But he needs food. We get it from Astovin. So it's easier to send monster girls to buy food by transporting them directly to the end of the tunnel and then moving them all back. So long as we're not being invaded, my big bro can just move us around whenever he wants. You included."

"Fascinating." The elf was enjoying learning all of this. No one knew that dungeon builders could teleport their monster girls around a tunnel. If they can reshape their domain at will, it makes sense, Fauraliiithiliana thought. Changing the layout of the dungeon would necessitate moving monster girls around. "And he buys food from Astovin?"

"Of course!" Garnet thrust her arm into the air. "He's an honorable dungeon builder. He's not one of those evil Demon Lords. He's a good one."

"Demon?" Fauraliiithiliana blinked her violet eyes. "I didn't see any demons here."

"It's a translation of a term from Japan," Garnet explained. "A nation in our world. Ma. It means Evil or Demon or even Magic. Then you add Ou, the word for Lord or King. So Demon King or Demon Lord is how it usually gets translated. Just means a magical guy that rules over monsters. Like dungeon builders. But he's a good one. He cares about people. He doesn't want to conquer the world but works to live in harmony with people. Kweh, heh, heh, he is awesome!"

There is that strange laugh of hers. And this world they come from sounds so fascinating. Japan. Demon Lord. Fauraliiithiliana filed the words away for writing down later.

They followed the path through the labyrinth glowing before them. It was all very much the same, stone bricks that looked worn, the floors the same hard surface beneath her bare feet. Her leaf dress rustled as she walked. Garnet's heeled boots clicked with her steps. She wore something. None of the other monster girls wore anything.

"You have boots," Fauraliiithiliana noted. "Why--"

A hissing sound burst from above them. Then something sticky struck her right wrist and her left. She gasped as strands of white had seized her wrists. The strings yanked her arms up in the air. She gasped in shock as they were anchored to the shadowy ceiling high over her head. Something moved up there.

Scuttled.

Garnet squeaked as both her wrists were yanked over her head and she was lifted a foot off the ground. Her booted feet kicked. Her cheeks puffed out in annoyance while her tail swished behind her. Fauraliiithiliana's heart raced as she stared up at the scuttling shapes in the dark, afraid of what they would do to her. She swallowed, her hands shaking.

Arachnes.

The two of them were walking on the ceiling, Fauraliiithiliana could now see. They had been crouched low and hidden. They both had eight legs like giant spiders, just like all the accounts of them told, with black carapaces. The human torsos thrust up from where the heads should be, their skin gray. They had red diamonds between their breasts that were round and jiggling, the points reaching for their nipples. Round faces, looking almost cute, with compound eyes stared down at them.

They both bent their abdomens and then more sticky webbing fired out. Garnet's legs were both hit and yanked wide apart, leaving her squirming and kicking. Then Fauraliiithiliana's feet were hit, sticking them to the floor with globs of webbing.

"Ooh, Damhanalla and Sreaga," hissed Garnet. "This isn't funny. You can't just tie us up."

"We got scared," one of the arachnes whispered. She had her hands pressed to her breasts and bit her lower lip. "She's an elf."

"They're scary," the other said.

"Scary?" Garnet hissed, her tail swishing back and forth. "Sreaga, you think that slender elf is scary?"

Sreaga, the one who had bound Fauraliiithiliana's feet to the floor, nodded. "So scary."

"Elves, they have bows and shoot arrows," Damhanalla said. "We couldn't take any chances."

"She serves my big bro!" Garnet said. "She's cool. She's lots of fun, too."

"We know she serves, little sis," said Damhanalla.

"Little sis?" Fauraliiithiliana interjected.

"The darkness monster girls like to call me sister," explained Garnet. "The same thing with the other monster girls and the companions of the same Glyph. All the satyrs and the werebears see my mom as their surrogate mom. Now, why do you think Fara is scary?"

"Well..." Damhanalla squirmed. "She has those big, purple eyes. They look so frightening."

How can they be scared of me? Fauraliiithiliana wondered. She quivered there, her heart racing. She was learning what it was like to be bound, her arms spread apart. Her feet stuck to the floor. She had her legs parted, not as wide as Garnet, but enough that she felt vulnerable.

This strange excitement ran through the elf. She swallowed as she stared up at the two upside-down arachnes. They were both squirming on the ceiling; their red hair somehow didn't fall, like gravity wasn't working on them. Through the wet heat building in the elf's pussy, she observed that. It certainly looked like hair. A crimson hue. Glossy and fine.

"You don't have to be scared of her," Garnet groaned. "Let me down. Ooh, you're making me so annoyed. You know how turned on bondage makes me. My pussy is dripping juices."

"We can smell," Sreaga said. Her pink tongue flicked over her lips.

"You smell so wonderful," Damhanalla whispered.

"And so does the elf." Sreaga stared at her. She quivered. "You won't shoot eye beams at me?"

"Elves can't shoot eye beams," Fauraliiithiliana said. "Nor do I have a bow or any other weapon on me. I'm a scholar. I do not know how to fight."

"Some elves can shoot eye beams," Damhanalla said. "With magic."

"I'm not a wizard or cleric," Fauraliiithiliana added, the itch growing in her pussy. There was something exhilarating at being bound by the webbing. "I'm just a scholar."

"Who has a yummy pussy," cooed Garnet, her tail swishing back and forth in a mischievous fashion. "Just so tasty."

Sreaga looked at Damhanalla while her fingers slid down her gray stomach to the folds of her pussy. The pink petals blossomed right before her spidery carapace began. She stroked her flesh and quivered, nipples hard.

"We should investigate and find out," said Sreaga. "If she does have a tasty pussy, we need to know and tell our sisters."

"Yes, yes, we have to find out," said Damhanalla, also rubbing her pussy.

Sreaga moved closer to Fauraliiithiliana. The elf stared up at the arachne. She shot webbing, this time into the ceiling. Then she lowered herself like Fauraliiithiliana had seen normal spiders do before, two of Sreaga's legs, the back ones, manipulating the silk as it came out. She lowered herself until she was at face level with her. Her compound eyes reflected the elf's face while her gravity-defying, red hair spilled around her shoulders.

Suddenly, Fauraliiithiliana felt like she was the one who was upside down. This strange vertigo washed over her. She shuddered, her stomach squirming for a moment. Then, to her shock, Sreaga kissed her on the mouth.

The arachne's lips were gentle. They felt so wonderful on her. The arachne kissed her with such gentleness. Almost hesitant, like she expected Fauraliiithiliana to bite or something. The elf should be insulted, but the excitement of being bound up rippled through her.

Sreaga's soft hands cupped Fauraliiithiliana's face, stroking the elf's dainty features.

Fauraliiithiliana groaned at the touch. She thrust her tongue out as their lips worked together. They danced while the webbing creaked around them. The elf shuddered, savoring this wild moment.

"Ooh, that's right," Garnet cooed. "Suck my booby, Damhanalla. You're such a meanie. Ask before tying me up."

"Sorry, little sis," purred the arachne. Then she suckled, the sounds wet and naughty. Garnet squealed and nursed herself.

The noises added to Fauraliiithiliana's excitement. She quivered, her tongue dancing with the arachne's. They kissed with passion, the elf's pussy clenching. Her juices coated her hairless vulva and dripped down her thighs. The rivulets of passion excited her.

Sreaga broke the kiss and sniffed. "You do smell good, elf."

"Fauraliiithiliana. Or just Fara." The elf shuddered. "What do you taste like, Sreaga?"

"Spicy," she whispered. "Like all my sister arachnes. We're all the same and all different. Isn't that wonderful?"

"Yeah," groaned Fauraliiithiliana.

Sreaga lowered herself more, the webbing creaking. She didn't sway, though. Her round breasts spilled over Fauraliiithiliana's face. The elf's pointed ears twitched when they brushed hard nipples. She loved the feel of the arachne's breasts sliding over her, her lips kissing at the red diamond spread between them.

Then she was licking at a gray stomach. Her tongue dipped into a bellybutton. Why do monster girls, who were never born and thus never had umbilical cords, have navels? wondered Fauraliiithiliana.

But then her tongue was licking up spicy pussy cream that dribbled from the arachne's cunt. The elf groaned as her tongue dragged into Sreaga's pussy folds. Her cunt was right there on the front of her, not between her thighs. Her twat so accessible.

At the same moment, Sreaga's hands hiked up the elf's leaf skirt, exposing her own hairless pussy. As Fauraliiithiliana licked at the arachne's cunt, Sreaga pressed her lips into the elf's twat. Pleasure rushed through Fauraliiithiliana as Sreaga kissed and licked.

The elf's arms pulled on the restraints. She wanted to hug the arachne. Find out if she had an ass above her carapace like some accounts claimed. Her delicate fingers twitched as she couldn't move them. She was helpless. At the arachne's licking mercy.

And she licked.

Fauraliiithiliana shuddered as that tongue slid through her folds, stroking her pussy lips from clit to taint. The pleasure rippled through her body. Her dainty hands balled up into fists. The webbing shuddered as she shook.

Moaning, she lapped at the arachne's pussy. Fauraliiithiliana feasted on that spicy cunt, hot cuntlips rubbing against her mouth. Her ears twitched with excitement. She moaned into that cunt. Sreaga purred into the elf's cunt. They pleasured each other.

"Ooh, ooh, yes, let's sixty-nine," Garnet purred. "Gonna eat me some spider-pussy! Kweh, heh, heh! I'll teach you to bind me up and dangle me like I'm a snack."

"Tasty snack," Damhanalla said. "Little sis, you have such a yummy pussy."

"D'oh!" Garnet's leathery wings fluttered, the wind stirring over Fauraliiithiliana's bound form and rustling her black hair. "I have the best pussy. Just ask my big bro! Our Owner knows it."

Fauraliiithiliana was too busy eating the pussy in front of her to care about any of that. She was licking and lapping and devouring the arachne's pussy. She thrust her tongue into that wonderful sheath, swirling it about. It was such a fascinating treat. She loved every moment of it.

Sreaga whimpered into the elf's cunt, feasting with the same hunger. The elf's body shook, pulling at the webbing binding her limbs. She groaned, her small breasts jiggling beneath her dress. Her tongue thrust into Sreaga's cunt, swirling about in her.

She tastes so good, thought Fauraliiithiliana. This was the right decision. Serving Leo is going to do so much for the world. Just change everything. I'm going to be famous.

That thought swelled her orgasm as much as Sreaga's licking tongue. The arachne's lips nibbled on the elf's labia. Fauraliiithiliana shuddered. She moaned, her leaf dress rustling about her body. Then the arachne suckled on her clit.

"Moldy leaves!" she cursed at the pleasure that rushed through her.

She found the arachne's clit, a lovely, little bud that needed to be loved. She suckled on it. Nursed it. Loved it. Her tongue stroked over that wicked bud, savoring every moment of the pleasure rushing through her body.

She swelled towards her orgasm as she and Sreaga suckled on the other's clit. They both nursed. Moaned. Whimpered. Fauraliiithiliana's arms pulled on the silky webbing. It was soft and yet strong as steel. It was elastic and yet wouldn't snap.

"Ooh, ooh, that's it," Garnet moaned. "Get that tongue in my pussy! Yes, yes, and play with my asshole. Jam those fingers in there. That's a good spider-girl. Ooh, yes, yes."

Garnet's excitement spilled over Fauraliiithiliana. Her clit throbbed in Sreaga's mouth. She nursed harder. She suckled with such passion. She just had to make her cum. Make her explode. It would be fantastic for them to cum. Her own orgasm swelled.

Then it burst in Fauraliiithiliana.

She moaned around Sreaga's clit as her pussy convulsed. Juices gushed out of her cunt. Her body bucked, black hair sweeping down her back. Her toes curled against the stone floor. Arms pulled on the restraining silk holding her helpless.

"Ooh, ooh," whimpered Sreaga. "Fara!"

Spicy pussy cream gushed out of the arachne's pussy.

Fauraliiithiliana drank it down. She opened her mouth and let it pour into her mouth. It was so wonderful to enjoy. She gulped down all that yummy cream. It spilled over her chin and down to her throat. She licked it up, her tongue dancing through those wonderful folds.

Her own pleasure rippled through her body. The elf loved the waves of delight washing through her body. Stars danced and her ears twitched. Sreaga's tongue felt so wonderful licking at Fauraliiithiliana's folds. The elf quivered as she hit the peak of her pleasure.

"Oh, yes, yes, Sreaga, that was wonderful," she moaned. "That was so good."

"Kweh, heh, heh, it was," Garnet laughed. "Now it's our turn to explode, Damhanalla."

"Yes, little sis!" the arachne squealed.

Fauraliiithiliana panted as she came down from her high. Her breasts rose and fell. This tingling rushed through her. She licked her lips as Sreaga rose up her silk, climbing using four of her eight legs. Her breasts passed Fauraliiithiliana's face and then the elf stared into the reflective eyes.

"That was very nice," Sreaga said, Garnet and Damhanalla moaning in the background. "I suppose you're not an evil elf."

"Thanks," said Fauraliiithiliana. "If you hadn't trusted me, I would have had to shoot my eye beams at you."

Sreaga gasped. Then she shook her head, her gravity-defying red hair swaying about her face. "You're making fun of me."

"Perhaps," said the elf, a smile on her pussy-cream soaked lips. "But whoever heard of elves firing eye beams? What do you think halflings can do?"

"Teleport and stab you in the back with their little daggers," she said, looking around. "Do you think halflings have invaded the dungeon? Do I need to be worried?"

"Well, I am not sure what happens when an alarm rings and the dungeon is invaded."

"Well, there's this alarm that sounds, and we sort of know where they are. We can feel them in the dungeon. Like cancer. We're commanded by Leo and the companions. Or we just operate on our own. It's so scary when it happens. We can't let those evil halflings and cunning elves and dastardly dwarves and despicable humans get to Lord Leo."

"Cunning elves?" Fauraliiithiliana smiled. "I like the sound of that word. Cunning."

"See!" Sreaga smiled. "You're all scary."

Laughing, Fauraliiithiliana kissed Sreaga, savoring the kiss. The elf had learned so much. She enjoyed this tour of the dungeon. It helped her get a sense of Leo and how he operated. His monster girls adored him. They would do anything for him.

Do all dungeon builders engender this sort of loyalty?