Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 21

Story Info
Chapter 21.
1.8k words
4.69
4.3k
7

Part 101 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty-One

Halia watched on. The human paladin and the monster girls had stopped their romp as they watched the dragoness crying on Lord Leo's chest. He stroked her back until her tears passed. Then Isatu sat up, looking around.

"I'm not alone at all," she said. "There are all of you." Her wings stretched wide as she sat impaled on Leo's cock. "Hello, I am Isatu."

"You truly have claimed a dragon," Halia said, a smile on her lips.

"That's so awesome, big bro!" Garnet cheered. "Kweh, heh, heh, now we are unstoppable. We shall conquer the world!"

"Garnet," groaned Leo, shaking his head at his little sister's antics.

"Then I need more power," said Isatu. "To regain my form. I do not want to sleep for centuries to regain the power. Not if you need me now." She rubbed at Leo's chest. "I can feel the power in you. Give it to me, and I shall regain my glory."

"I can feel it's true," said Leo, glancing at Fara. "That if I want to restore her to her size, then I have to sacrifice one of the Mana Veins that travels through my dungeon. There are words in my soul that I can speak."

Worry rippled through Halia. "This is one of the reasons dungeon builders are feared. The sacrifice of mana. It's not just that you horde it, but that you can destroy it. The priests say it shall lead to the world's collapse."

"That is the consensus in the scholarly world," said Fara. "Though Mana Veins are a hard subject to study since they only flow through the earth. The loss of Mana in the world could have dire consequences if it continues. Some think that is the point of the dungeon builders. They are brought here to slowly use up the world's supply of Mana and leave us barren."

"No," said Leo. "That's not why we're here."

"So you're not going to make me big?" asked Isatu.

"If I make you big, how can I do this?" he asked and slid his hands up to grab her breasts.

Halia swallowed. She had not really considered that Leo could destroy Mana Veins. Damming up the power was thought to be bad, but at least the power wasn't being consumed. Making Isatu regain her former size would be a crime against the world.

For now, Leo wasn't doing it. He was playing with her, but what if he needed her power. What if Fuegin attacks? How can Leo defend himself against that monster?

Leo might trust Fuegin, but Halia never would. Her father had died at the monster's hands. The cities of Nyias and Kelias had been destroyed by Fuegin. So many had died. He ruled his lands to the west with iron control.

And he had some scheme with Leo in mind.

Halia had to be vigilant and make sure that Leo kept being an ally to this world and didn't succumb to being an enemy. So long as he was guided by those who cared for him, she had nothing to fear. But the stresses placed on a dungeon builder could break any man.

Would he survive?

"Creampie!" squealed Garnet, her red, leathery wings flapping! "Creampie! Creampie! Creampie!"

* * / *

Everyone looked at Garnet as she thrust her hand into the air with such enthusiasm. She wanted to just fall to her knees and eat some dragon pussy. It would be such a delicious treat full of her big brother's cum. She would go to town on her.

"What?" Garnet asked, looking around in confusion. "Why are you all looking at me like that?" She lowered her arm, feeling self-conscious. Then she put her hands on her hips in defiance. "Kweh, heh, heh, I am going to eat the dragon-puppy's pussy and lick up all of my big bro's cum!"

Leo rolled his eyes. "Isatu, she's going to be a brat unless you get off my cock and let her eat your pussy."

"I greatly enjoyed it when you licked my pussy, Lord Leo," Isatu said. She stretched out her wings. They were red and leathery like Garnet's, but Isatu's hue was more like flame and the succubus's were more like passion. The crimson of love and sex and climaxes.

The dragon-puppy rose up Leo's cock.

Garnet's tail sliced back and forth. This wicked and eager delight built in Garnet. It was so exciting. She smacked her lips, so ready to eat such yummy pussy. She would make the dragon-puppy cum so hard. Isatu would gasp and moan and cry out with ecstasy.

And the cum.

All her big brother's yummy cum would be hers!

Garnet would drink down that incestuous seed that brimmed in Isatu's pussy. She would give it to Garnet. All her cum are belong to me! thought the succubus, remembering that old meme.

Isatu sank onto her back and spread her scaly thighs. Her pussy lips spread to show off her pink depths swimming with the liquid that Garnet loved most in this world: her big brother's cum. Smacking her lips, her tail swishing behind her, she darted forward and fell to her knees.

The leather of her thigh-high boots creaked as she bent over. She spread her wings wide and slid her pale hands up the dragon-puppy's pebbly, red-scaled thighs. Garnet went higher and higher, her tongue licking over her lips.

Then she pressed her head into Isatu's cunt and licked at her. She lapped at her cunt with hunger. She caressed those naughty folds, loving the taste of smoky pussy and salty cum. A shudder ran through the succubus. This is so good!

Her tail swished back and forth as she feasted on the creampie, eating all the naughty cum leaking out of the dragon-puppy's cunt. Garnet thrust her tongue into Isatu's pussy, scooping out more and more of the spunk.

"Oh, my," groaned Isatu. "Oh, Garnet, that feels so different from Lord Leo's mouth."

"Of course it does!" moaned Garnet. "My big bro is a man! A big, hunky, virile man. I'm a cute and dainty and adorable succubus! We're as different as night and day." She licked the dragon-puppy's cunt. "And why aren't you fucking me, big bro?"

Garnet glanced over and saw why. Mrs. Lucina had straddled Leo and worked her angelic cunt up and down his cock. Her white-feathered wings flapped as she worked her cunt up and down his dick. He groaned, his face twisting in delight.

"Oh!" Garnet puffed her cheeks in annoyance. "Fine. I'll just eat out her pussy without your wonderful cock in my cunt."

"Sounds good," Leo said and flashed her a thumbs up.

She squealed in annoyance and buried her face back into Isatu's pussy. The kinky succubus licked up the cum and pussy cream, her own pussy getting wetter and wetter. Then she groaned as warm hands grabbed her butt-cheeks. They tingled with an electric delight.

Sviesos had taken pity on Garnet. A moment later, her wonderful lips were licking at the little succubus's tight pussy. Pleasure rippled through Garnet. Such delight shot through her. She thrust her tongue deep into Isatu's pussy. She licked and lapped at her. Her tongue fluttered up and down, caressing her with hunger. Just licking and lapping at her, wanting to make her explode. She ached to have the naughty dragon-puppy drown her.

"Oh, Garnet!" Isatu moaned, her big tits jiggling. She grabbed her pink nipples and twisted them. "Yes!"

"Just enjoy, dragon-puppy!" moaned Garnet, her pussy drinking in the staticy tongue lapping at her folds.

"Mmm, and you, too, Garnet," purred Sviesos.

The will o' wisp licked her tongue up and down the succubus's cunt. The stimulation rippled through Garnet. She grabbed Isatu's scaly rump, squeezing those butt-cheeks. As she did, the naughty succubus plunged her tongue deep into the dragon-puppy's cunt, swirling around and scooping out more cum.

It was always a treat to the naughty succubus to find her big brother's cum in Isatu's pussy. The smoky juices enhanced the salty flavor of Leo's taboo jizz. The little succubus feasted with enthusiasm, plunging in over and over to find all her big brother's cum.

But it was running out.

She had gorged on it, and now there was less and less for her to find.

But that didn't stop this naughty succubus. She sealed her lips around the dragon-puppy's cunt and suckled hard. Isatu gasped, pinching both her nipples and arching her back. From the depths of her smoky pussy flowed the last of Leo's cum.

Garnet savored that salty delight spilling over her tongue and soaking her taste buds. She shuddered, her pussy clenching around Sviesos's own probing tongue. The succubus rose towards her orgasm as she nursed one last time.

"There!" she proudly declared. "All clean! Now let's make you cum, dragon-puppy!"

"Yes, Garnet!" moaned Isatu.

The succubus sucked on Isatu's clit, nursing on her bud with hunger. At the same time, the wicked, little succubus thrust her thumb into Isatu's butt-crack and found her asshole. She jammed her thumb in hard. She buried her thumb to the hilt in Isatu's bowels and loved the way her velvety sheath clung to her fat digit.

The dragon-puppy gasped. Her back arched and her boobs jiggled. She tossed her head, her cute, little horns wiggling as she furrowed and relaxed her brow. Then she squeezed her thighs tight around Garnet's face.

"Yes!" Isatu moaned.

Her pussy juices gushed out. A smoky tide of delight.

Garnet feasted on the dragon-puppy's cream while her own cunt hurtled closer and closer to cumming. Sviesos kneaded the naughty succubus's rump and licked and lapped at her cunt. The will o' wisp's tongue found the succubus's clit.

Sviesos licked the bud. Suckled on it. Garnet's tail swished and wings flapped. She groaned into Isatu's cumming pussy. The succubus licked up the cream as her orgasm swelled and swelled. She hurtled towards her climax.

"So good!" Isatu moaned. "I love cumming. I love it so much!"

"It's awesome!" Garnet shouted, on the verge of hers. She just needed those tingly lips sucking on her clit. It was amazing to feel. Her entire body trembled. "I'm going to--"

"Leo," Lana Fulmine's voice rang out through Garnet's head, "the dungeon's under attack."

"What?" Leo gasped.

Garnet shuddered. Sviesos stopped sucking on the succubus's clit, leaving her on the brink of her climax. She glanced over at her big bro lying on his back with Mrs. Lucina impaled on his cock. He sat up.

"Who's attacking?" Leo asked.

"It seems to be one man," Lana Fulmine answered. "The basilisks and werebears in the entrance hall are engaging."

"I am coordinating the defenses of the labyrinth, Lord Leo," Smerta's voice came in. "We're going to hit him hard."

Leo winced. "We just lost Skamianiela and Panja. We're on our way!"