Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 22

Story Info
Chapter 22.
1.1k words
4.7
4.2k
6

Part 102 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty-Two

Crystal smiled at the sight of her dryad-mother on the bed. The ice sprite licked her lips as she leaned her head down and latched onto a nipple. She suckled on the brown nub and savored the motherly milk flowing into her frozen body.

The warmth of it seared the roof of Crystal's mouth in such an exciting way. She shuddered, loving it. Her pussy clenched. She wiggled her ass, the mattress dimpling beneath her knees. The bed shifted as Terra moved closer.

The tip of the golem's clit-dildo pressed into Crystal's pussy lips. Pleasure shot through the ice sprite. Even the golem's flesh felt so wonderfully warm. The temperatures should have melted Crystal's frozen body, but magic was at work here.

This world is amazing.

The clit-dildo thrust into Crystal's cunt. She moaned around her mother's nipple. She suckled hard, more of that molten milk flooding her mouth. The ice sprite moaned in delight at the creamy sweetness of it, her pussy clenching hard on the clay dildo fucking her pussy.

"Oh, that's so good," Terra moaned as she pumped away at the ice sprite's cunt. "That's just amazing. Yes, yes, Crystal."

"Mmm, fuck my daughter," the dryad moaned. Crystal's mother shuddered, her hot finger caressing Crystal's icy flesh. "Just pound her hard. Ooh, she's drinking all my--"

The intruder alarm blared through the dungeon. Terra froze in her plunge while Crystal's mother gasped and released the ice sprite's head. With a mouth full of her mother's milk, Crystal popped her lips off the nub, swallowed, and groaned.

"Really?" asked Crystal. "With Leo out of the dungeon?"

"We have to get to the throne room," said Terra, ripping her clit-dildo out of Crystal's asshole.

"Yeah, yeah," Crystal said. "More dumb adventurers have come to get themselves killed."

A pained expression crossed the woody face of Garnet's mother. "More of them are going to die. It's such a waste. We're their friends."

Ooh, I want to find them and kill them. It was just starting to feel good.

* * / *

Lana Fulmine's stomach trembled as she reached the throne room. While it was heartening that Leo was on the way and that Smerta was coordinating the initial defense, the lightning sprite was still the one in charge of the dungeon.

It was her first time having to lead the dungeon during an attack in Leo's absence. Her wings of glowing plasma fluttered as she entered the throne room. She reached the map of the dungeon and saw it focused on the front floor.

She glanced at the dungeon map and saw that the intruder, his dot in red, had already cut through the entrance hall. Bhaaloo, Panja, Skamianiela, and Vielmi were already dead. Four Level 2 monster girls killed by one man.

"What are we dealing with?" gasped Lana to Smerta and Feya. She could see them on the map in their forward command post. They would be communicating with the monster girls in the labyrinth on their own telepathic band.

"We're not sure," Feya answered. "Something about shadows or darkness. He cut through the four of them in moments. They hardly had a chance to do anything.

Crystal, Mrs. Baldwin, and Terra entered the throne room and joined Lana. Then Baaghi came in, abandoning her guard room. With both Usiku and Paanee with Leo on his exploration of the new dungeon, there was no point in having her alone in there.

What if Leo hadn't taken away Daant and Piaro, thought Lana. There would have been three werebears and three basilisks in the entrance room. Would they have held then?

"Satyrs and oozes, regroup on me," Smerta broadcasted, including Lana in it. "We're going to hit him all at once."

A chorus of yes echoed in Lana's mind as she watched the red dot move into the first labyrinth. Traps flashed as they were triggered one after the other. Arrow traps. Pit traps. Lightning traps. None of them slowed down the dot.

What are you? Lana thought.

* * / *

Mrs. Zoe Baldwin worried for the satyrs as they moved to join the oozes, Smerta, and Feya in the forward command post. The satyrs were such gentle and loving monster girls. They were playful like Mrs. Baldwin's youngest daughter.

The dryad wanted all the satyrs, and the other monster girls, to stay unharmed. She had died before. Though resting in the Void Crystal was soothing, there was pain. This was such unnecessary suffering that would be inflicted.

Smerta set up her ambush. She moved out, the monster girls all represented by blue dots. Mrs. Baldwin rubbed her hands together, standing by her oldest daughter. A chill bled from the ice sprite as she watched the map.

The red dot was moving to the ambush spot. All the satyrs, oozes, Smerta, and Feya were in position. They would swarm the enemy at a corridor that had an arrow trap set to hit the intruder. It was a good idea. Smerta was an amazing fighter, a wrestler in the real world, and Feya had her wand and magic.

"Where is he?" Feya asked.

"Corridor 7B just past the third junction. He'll be on you in half a minute," Baaghi sent. Her whiskers twitched, and her striped tail flicked back and forth.

"Get ready," Smerta shouted through the link. Get ready to hit him when he hits the fourth junction. Baaghi, you give the order."

"I will," the rakshasa said, studying the red dot. She licked her lips while Mrs. Baldwin's guts twisted.

"You have this, Smerta!" Leo shouted. "We're coming as fast as we can!"

The red dot reached junction four.

The dots for the three oozes appeared and fell around him as they came out of the holes in the ceiling. The satyrs charged in from three directions, Smerta leading one group. Feya held back to support with her magic.

The blues converged on the red.

It was chaotic for a moment, so many dots overlapping. Terra zoomed in on the fight, showing all the dots more clearly. The red was in the middle, moving in quick darts. Monster girls were dying. Cikhala and Philtara's dots winked out, the oozes killed. Then the satyrs started dying.

"No," groaned Mrs. Baldwin as Doodh and Seeng vanished. Then Bakara winked out. The red dot charged and Ullo's vanished.

"Retreat!" Smerta called, her dot meeting the red. "I can't hold him. Feya, fall back to the second labyrinth. Rally the unicorns and--"

Smerta's dot winked out.

"No," gasped Mrs. Baldwin.

"Shit," Crystal cursed while Baaghi growled with fury.

Lana fluttered her wings and shook her head, her silvery brow furrowed. Lightning crackled between the golden strands of her hair. Terra zoomed out the map. Three blue dots fled from the red. The satyr Khur, Cikata the ooze, and Feya.

The only survivors of the first labyrinth.