Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 04 Ch. 06

Story Info
Chapter 6
2.7k words
4.31
1.9k
1
0

Part 132 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six

I sank my mind into the Void Crystal and flicked to the Fire monster girls. To the hellhounds. Level 1 monster girls. They were like the wildhounds in appearance. Superficially. They were petite and had doggy tails and triangular ears. Only their skin was black with glowing cracks of molten rock spread over their flesh. They had thick, red hair spilling down their heads, their tails matching it. Sharp fangs and glowing eyes gave them a demonic look.

But a cute, demonic look.

"Perra, I call you forth!" I cried.

Spinning out of the dark came the first of my hellhounds. She appeared in a crouch, her legs spread wide, her hands planted on the ground. She stared at me, panting. Her glowing eyes had this gleam in them.

"Lord Leo!" she barked and darted for me. She went right for my crotch. She nuzzled her face into my balls, my cock throbbing across her forehead. She breathed in, red tail swishing behind her. "You smell so good, Lord Leo!"

Her tongue licked at my balls. She caressed them with her tongue. I groaned at the feel of her naughty lapping. She suckled one in her mouth. My cock throbbed as it thrust over her head. A shiver ran through me.

"Mmm, Perra," I groaned. "That's a good hellhound. Damn."

"Yay!" she yipped, her tail swishing back and forth faster.

Still holding the Void Crystal, I reached out into the darkness for another name. "Solodada, I call you forth to serve me!"

Another hellhound appeared, the pattern of cracks across her body different from Perra's. Solodada beamed at the sight of me, her lips spread wide, flashing her sharp fangs. As Perra suckled on my balls, Solodada bounded forward.

"Lord Leo! Lord Leo!" the new monster girl barked in a cute and adorable way. Her voice high-pitched. "I'm here! I'm yours! Yay!"

She engulfed the very tip of my cock, hugging Perra from behind. I groaned at the warmth of her mouth. She nursed with such hunger, squeezing her eyes shut. Her red, triangular ears twitched and her tail swished back and forth.

"Very friendly," purred Souleen from her perch. "Look at them go, Lord Leo. They are just loving your dick."

"Yes, they are," I groaned, my heart pounding. "Damn, they are sucking hard, aren't they?"

"Mmm, looks like it," the Soul of the Void Crystal said. "Hellhounds. How wonderful. I like how you want to use the lower-level monster girls."

"I can have two, maybe even three of them for a Level 2 monster girl. And I can only imagine they get more expensive. It's quality versus quantity. And if I train them, their quantity can have quality. Plus, for their mission, they're perfect. Use my more powerful monster girls for the dungeon defense and attacking others."

Souleen smiled. "You like to think of the future."

"That's how base builder games work," I groaned. "Got to plan for what will come, or you'll be forever playing catch up."

Not that I ever felt I was on top of things, but I was trying.

Solodada's mouth nursed with hunger on my cock. Perra suckled on my balls. They were both so cute. I couldn't wait to see them romping around with the wildhounds. I bet things would be so naughty then. Garnet would love them.

"Fire puppies!" squealed in my mind in Garnet's voice. Yeah, my little sister would love them.

I drew another name out of the dark. "Mordera!"

The third hellhound appeared stretching her arms, her little titties quivering. The cracks of glowing magma that spread over her body contrasted with the obsidian black of her flesh. She wiggled her hips and grinned at me.

"Lord Leo! Hi! I'm Mordera!"

"Pleased to meet you," I panted, my dick aching in her sister's mouth.

She darted on all fours behind me. She planted her face into my butt-crack. I gasped as she sniffed at my ass. She let out a long, pleased sigh, then pressed her face in between my ass-cheeks. I gasped as she found my sphincter and licked it.

"Damn, I didn't expect her to do that," I groaned, her tongue bathing over my asshole. It was a new experience. My cock throbbed in Solodada's mouth, the ache building on it as the three sisters loved me with their mouths and tongues.

"Mmm, they are so cute," Souleen said. She smiled at me. "You have two more to summon. Wonder what they'll do?"

"Good question," I groaned, Mordera's naughty tongue licking at my asshole sent such shudders through me. I arched my back, my face contorting with the delight of this moment. Her tongue did feel good licking and lapping at my asshole.

But it was nothing on Solodada's mouth nursing on my cock. A big smile spread on my lips. I groaned, savoring the way her tongue danced around my cock. She couldn't bob her head, not when she could barely take more than my tip into her mouth, but she certainly made my cock feel amazing.

What would the next one do? Infierna's name sang through my mind. I gripped the Void Crystal tighter and said, "Come, Infierna!"

Like calling a dog, Infierna burst out of the shadows towards me. She bounced up, her red tail wagging. She sniffed around at her sisters sucking my cock and grinned at me. I winked at her, wondering what she was up to.

She buried her face into Solodada's butt-crack and started licking and rimming her. Infierna licked and lapped at her sister's asshole I grinned at the hellhound, her red ears twitching as she pleasured Solodada's sphincter.

I knew that delight, so it wasn't surprising how Solodada moaned on my cock and suckled harder and harder. Mordera's tongue swirled around my asshole. She did such wicked things to me. I groaned, my face twisting with the delight.

"Damn," I groaned. "Goddamn, that's good. Just keep licking me like that. Fuck, yes!"

Mordera did, licking with more ferocity. Solodada squeezed her coal-bright eyes shut, whimpering around my dick. She danced her tongue around my crown, sending delight shooting down to my balls held in Perra's mouth.

I loved the feel of the three of them licking and sucking on me. All of them made me feel amazing. I groaned, my head turning back. It was just such a delight to experience this bliss. A true passion to have them nursing on me like this.

"Yes, yes, yes," I growled. "Estellara, join the fun."

The shadows swirled and Estellara burst out. She yipped in delight and rushed over to us. "Lord Leo! Lord Leo!"

She rose up on her legs and threw her arms around me, hugging me from the right side. Her body pressed against mine as her tongue licked at my chin and mouth. She bathed me in her sweet saliva. I groaned, her sisters doing the same.

It was incredible to enjoy. I groaned, loving every moment of the hellhounds loving me. My balls tightened as Perra lapped at them. Mordera's tongue felt so naughty around my asshole. My dick twitched and throbbed in Solodada's mouth.

"Are you going to cum, Lord Leo," moaned Estellara. She had such a bright smile on her lips.

"Yes!" I groaned.

"Share his cum with us, Solodada," Infierna moaned from between Solodada's butt-cheeks.

The hellhound sucking my dick nursed harder. The pressure rose as I grabbed Estellara's ass. I squeezed her rump and kissed her, thrusting my tongue into her mouth. I groaned as my cock erupted. Pleasure shot through my body.

I pumped Solodada's mouth full of my cum. I squeezed Estellara's butt-cheeks as my tongue danced with hers. Rapture slammed into my mind with every eruption of my cock. I groaned, hitting that amazing peak. I groaned through the pleasure that swirled through me.

I broke the kiss with Estellara to gasp, "Fuck, yes!"

I shuddered through the bliss. My body bucked as blast after blast of cum shot out of me. It was incredible to enjoy. The bliss swept through me. I loved every moment of it. My body trembled through the ecstasy while Mordera's tongue licked at my asshole.

"Damn," I panted as I fired the last blast.

Solodada pulled her mouth off my cock. To my surprise, she had cheeks bulging with it. I don't think she had swallowed a single drop of it. Infierna pulled her face from Solodada's butt-cheeks. The pair turned and kissed. Solodada thrust her tongue covered in my cum into Infierna's mouth.

I shuddered as Perra turned and leaned in. Solodada kissed Perra and passed her my cum next. I watched in delight as they swapped it back and forth, Solodada's cheeks not bulging as much. The sisters sharing my cum was such a delight to witness.

Mordera crawled from around me and kissed Solodada next. Their lips pressed tight. They both moaned. Cum ran down their black chins, beading on a molten crack across Mordera's. She broke the kiss and smacked her lips.

Estellara pulled from me, dropped to her knees, and planted her mouth on Solodada's lips. By now, her cheeks weren't bulging much. She had shared my cum with all her sisters. It was so hot to watch. My heart pounded as they finished snowballing my cum.

"Damn," I groaned, noticing that Estellara's rump was aimed at me.

I fell to my knees behind her and grabbed her hips. I pressed my cock into her pussy and thrust into her hot, molten depths. She gasped, breaking the kiss with Solodada. Estellara threw a look over her shoulder and beamed at me.

"Lord Leo, yes, yes!" she moaned, her cunt squeezing about my dick. "That's so good. Yes, yes, I am your little hellhound fucktoy."

"Fucktoy?" I asked, shocked to hear that from her.

"Mmm, that's what we are," purred Perra. "We're your own pack of fucktoy hellhounds."

"God, Nina Naughty hasn't even met you, and she's corrupted you," I groaned.

"Big Sis Nina is amazing!" Mordera yipped, such excitement on her face. "She would want us to fuck each other while Lord Leo pounds Estellara's cunt."

"Yes!" Perra gasped and kissed Mordera, their bodies pressing tight.

Solodada pounced on Infierna, pressing her sister to the ground. My dick throbbed in Estellara's pussy. I didn't fuck her. I just soaked my cock in her juices. A smoky aroma filled my nose, their hot pussies.

Solodada planted her mouth on Infierna's pussy, grinding her flesh on her sister. "Eat my cunt, slut! Just devour it. Lord Leo wants us to be his fucktoys. He made us."

"Yes!" Infierna moaned into her sister's cunt.

I groaned and ripped my cock out of Estellara's cunt. She gasped and threw a worried look over her shoulder. I winked at her and pressed my cock, now lubed by her hellhound passion, into her butt-crack. She beamed at me in delight.

"Lord Leo, pound my asshole, please!" Estellara barked. "I hope it pleases you."

"I know it will," I groaned and thrust.

Her asshole didn't stand a chance. I thrust hard. The hellhound's tail swished against my chest as her anal ring swallowed my cock. I popped into her bowels. My dick slid into her depths. She groaned as I did that. I slid my cock deeper and deeper into her flesh.

I loved how she embraced me. It was incredible feeling her cunt swallowing my cock. She devoured inch after inch of my dick. I went deeper and deeper into her flesh. I groaned at how incredible that felt. She had such a tight asshole.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned.

Solodada winked at me as she ground her cunt on Infierna's mouth, the latter's tail wagging hard and ears twitching. I returned the wink as I gripped Estellara's hips and fucked her hard in the ass. I pounded her with force.

Before us, Perra and Mordera fell into a sixty-nine. The two sisters feasted on each other's smoky cunts with hunger. Their incestuous passion made me smile as I thrust into Estellara's asshole. I buggered her hard.

"Lord Leo!" she gasped, her ears twitching. Her tail wagged faster, teasing me with its silky feel.

"Mmm, you got a tight ass," I groaned.

"Thank you, Lord Leo!" She beamed at me over her shoulder.

I grinned at her and thrust my cock into her anal depths.

She moaned and yipped as I pounded her, the joy of her tail sliding over my stomach made me grin. I pumped away hard and fast at her. I fucked her with passion, loving the way her asshole held me. She gripped me with such force.

I loved it. I buried into her hard and fast, loving every moment of fucking her. I pounded her hard. She groaned, her asshole squeezing about me. The pressure built and built at the tip of my cock. I would explode. Just burst with delight into her asshole.

"Ooh, Infierna, that tongue," Solodada moaned. "You know how to use that tongue. Yes, yes, just churn my pussy up!"

"Make her cum," I growled.

"Yes, yes, make her cum, sister!" yipped Estellara, her asshole clinging to me.

I slammed into her with force. I buried to the hilt in her asshole, my balls smacking into her taint. The pressure built and built. I watched Perra and Mordera roll on the floor as they ate each other out with such passion.

I pumped harder and faster. I rose towards that wondrous orgasm. Her asshole squeezed hot around me. She had such a molten sheath. I groaned, my nuts swelling with the pressure as I buggered her. Her tail tickled my chest, adding one more delight to my body.

"Oh, Lord Leo," Solodada moaned, staring at me with her naughty, glowing eyes. "You're fucking Estellara so hard."

"He is!" squealed Estellara. "I'm going to cum on his big dick."

"Ooh, cum," Solodada moaned. "And you, Infierna, keep licking me. I'm so close. I'm going to drown you in molten cream. You want that, little slut-sister?"

"Yes!" Infierna moaned into her sister's cunt.

I groaned, thrusting harder and faster into Estellara's asshole. I watched Solodada's small breast quiver. Her tail whipped back and forth over Infierna's body. Then she thrust it between her sister's legs and rubbed at her cunt.

Infierna's ears twitched. She moaned into her sister's cunt, licking with such ferocity. I watched the sisterly incest as I pounded Estellara's asshole. My dick ached, the pressure swelling at the tip. The explosive itch grew and grew with every thrust.

"Lord Leo!" Estellara gasped, her tail going rigid. "Lord Gibil's burning cock!"

Her bowels writhed and spasmed around my cock. She convulsed about me. The pleasure shot through me. I groaned as I buried into her sucking asshole. My nuts cracked into her. Her anal sheath rippled around me, nursing on me.

"Fuck!" I growled and erupted.

My cum fired into her asshole. I pumped blast after blast of my jizz into her snatch. Stars exploded across my vision. I groaned, my dick throbbing as I unloaded more and more of my spunk into Estellara's tight asshole.

"Oh, Lord Leo!" she gasped, her flesh milking me.

"Lady Lamashtu's burning gash!" squealed Solodada. She bucked on Infierna's mouth. "Drink my cream, slut-sister! Drink it!"

I watched her cumming as I pumped more and more of my cum into Estellara's asshole. A dizzying wave shot through me. I groaned as her bowels worked out the last spurts of my cum. I soared through ecstasy for one more heartbeat.

"Damn," I groaned, panting.

Perra and Mordera squealed into the other's pussy. I smiled as they joined us in orgasming. My dick throbbed in Estellara's asshole. These new hellhounds would be quite the delight. They would help protect Astovin.

And I was certain they would be popular. Friendly and playful. The men would lust for them. Maybe the women, too. I grinned and ripped my cock out of her asshole. Solodada kept rubbing her tail into Infierna's pussy.

"Lady Lamashtu's burning gash!" the last hellhound squealed in orgasmic rapture.

I grinned, so glad she found her pleasure. "Who's going to suck my dick clean of Estellara's asshole?"

They all squealed their delight. They were such loving girls.