Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 04 Ch. 05

Story Info
Chapter 5
2.8k words
4.47
1.7k
2

Part 131 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

Fauraliiithiliana's red-feathered quill scratched on the parchment, burning her calculations into the paper. She had as much of the expensive parchment as she wanted. Leo could fabricate it by the bale. It cost him almost nothing. The scraps could even be reabsorbed.

One of the many perks of serving a dungeon builder, Fauraliiithiliana thought. More of the scholars should serve him.

She was debating penning an essay to extort the world to support Leo. It had nothing to do with how much she had come to love him. He was a good man. The hope for this world in unraveling the mysteries of the dungeon builders and what the Incarnation wanted by bringing them to this world.

She and Nina Naughty were close to it. They just needed more examples of Meskalamdug's dialect of the glyphs. Sumerian, Nina called it. A language from her world written in cuneiform, an alphabet from her world.

Not that Fauraliiithiliana was working on that problem. She was busy calculating the path for Leo to build his dungeon to the Twins. Hagane, the animated statue, worked beside the elf, scratching away with a quill and ink.

"This is so annoying using these primitive pens," Hagane said. "I keep getting blots. A ballpoint pen would work so much better."

"Ballpoint pen?" Fauraliiithiliana asked. She found the world they came from so fascinating. She learned about new types of stars. Movie stars and porn stars. About coffee shops and movies and Anime (that came from Garnet). Their world was so fascinating.

"It has its own ink well," said Hagane. "There is a tiny ball of metal the size of a grain of sand that rolls on the paper. One side gets coated in ink and as the ball rolls, it transfers that ink onto the paper in a smooth and even amount. You can write for hundreds of pages before going dry."

"Fascinating," Fauraliiithiliana said. "Now, how are your calculations going."

"Almost done." Hagane smiled. "This is fun, though. I do love performing math." The metal girl made a few more marks and handed over her figures. "My parents made me do extra math problems, hired tutors to teach me advanced equations. I went to math camp over the summer."

The elf's ears twitched. Her black hair swayed down her back. She had started going naked like the others, her small breasts topped by pink nipples. "Math camp! What sort of camp is that?"

"A place for nerdy, awkward preteens to be crammed together and do math decathlons and stuff. It was fun and annoying all at the same time." Hagane smiled. "But this world is much better than even math camp."

"Your world sounds so amazing," said Fauraliiithiliana. "Mmm, excellent. We have the same results. Now we just have to calculate the volume and see if that is something Lord Leo can actually create."

Hagane smiled and grabbed fresh sheets. "Let's start calculating! Using abacuses is so much fun!"

"Your enthusiasm inspires me, Hagane," the elf said. "Though, perhaps, we should take a break. It is very stressful doing all this math."

"Someone just wants to feel my vibrating fingers in her pussy," Hagane said. "I have worked hard to make my fingers into the best vibrators possible, but I never had first-hand experience with them. I should have bought them, but I was readying myself to be the best lover for Leo, just dreaming that he would choose me." She leaned in. "I even bought Jane Dangerous's outfit and had naughty ideas of wearing those booty shorts and tank top for him. But I never had the bosom for it."

"I know he would have loved it," Fauraliiithiliana said. "Now, shall we?"

"Oh, of course," Hagane said. "Leo must be playing with his new monster girls. I suppose it can't all be math, can it? He does like us to play with each other."

"There is only one of him," said Fauraliiithiliana. "Though... wouldn't it be wicked if he multiplied."

"Mmm, yes," said Hagane. "Though, maybe he can fashion some statues in his image and animate them with the Golem ritual. Program them to fuck us when he can't. No cum, but those cocks could be made in his image."

"You have fascinating ideas," Fauraliiithiliana said, heading to her bed that was at the other end of her room. Often, she and Nina would get wild on there between bouts of translating important works for Lord Leo.

"Thank you," Hagane said. She flexed her metallic fingers as she advanced.

Fauraliiithiliana's ears twitched as she watched the naughty animated statue approach. Hagane's little titties had a small jiggle to them. Her body reflected the room around her, the distorted images wrapping around her flesh

The animated statue slid between Fauraliiithiliana's thighs. The elf quivered then gasped at the cool touch of Hagane's metal digits. They slid up the elf's thighs. She licked her lips, watching the wicked expression on Hagane's face, the fine wire of her hair spilling off her shoulders.

"Mmm, you have such lovely skin," said Hagane. "And your eyes are so large. So expressive. They're like the eyes of an art form from my parents' homeland. Anime."

"Yes, Garnet has expressed that before," Fauraliiithiliana said. "It is a shame I'll never get to see this Anime or any of the other delights from your world. It all sounds so fascinating."

"And I want to see the delights of your world," said Hagane. "I bet there are many and wondrous sights out there that I will never see since I am bound to Leo and his dungeon."

"Are you sad about that?" the elf asked.

"I can't be sad about it." Hagane smiled. "My place is in the dungeon and at Leo's side. I am the version of myself best suited for this life and what Leo wants for me. I am Hagane and yet I am not. There are parts of my personality that are not here, though it is hard for me to miss them because..."

"Because you are the version of yourself that is best suited here," Fauraliiithiliana said.

"Exactly." Hagane's fingers reached the elf's hairless pussy. "There are an infinite possible versions of me out there. I exist as a quantum probability. I could be so many things, but until they are observed and defined, I have no boundaries. Leo has observed me and thus defined me as Hagane the Animated Statue. It is who I am now. Out of millions or billions of choices, I have been winnowed down to this one. It's rather remarkable, is it not?"

"Those are some curious ideas." The elf quivered at the metallic digits stroking up and down her pussy. "I do not know this quantum probability that you speak of, but I understand what you mean in general. Everything is potential until it is observed. We can imagine what something will be. We can see it going in a thousand of different directions, but until we witness it, we don't know what it'll be. It is uncertain until something with intelligence sees it. Defines it."

"The power of the word," Hagane said. A smile spread on her lips. "I have many choices before me, an endless way I could pleasure you, but... I will do it this way."

She thrust in two fingers into Fauraliiithiliana's pussy. The elf gasped at the plunge of these digits. They were cool and slender. Her back arched as she savored Hagane's touch. The animated statue's thumb slid up and found Fauraliiithiliana's pussy, massaging it.

The fingers vibrated.

The elf's ears twitched in delight at the buzzing sensation in her pussy. She squirmed on the bed, her toes twitching. She whimpered at the pleasure humming in her cunt. She loved how those digits' vibrations massaged her flesh in such amazing and delicious ways.

"Oh, yes," gasped Fauraliiithiliana. "That is incredible, Hagane. Moldy leaves, that is a delicious sensation. Oh, yes, yes, just churn up my pussy with those fingers."

"And what about my thumb?" asked Hagane. "I can make it vibrate, too. I am not limited in this form. I can do things no human can. That is how I've been defined."

"Vibrate away," the elf moaned, her ears twitching.

Hagane smiled. Her thumb buzzed, massaging Fauraliiithiliana's clit in new and exciting ways. The elf gasped, her toes curling. The animated statue's touch was electrifying. The way that she massaged the elf. How Hagane's digits hummed in the elf's pussy and against her clit sent such delight rippling through Fauraliiithiliana.

She moaned, trembling on her bed. Her passion echoed through her small office. She whimpered, her face contorting with the delight of Hagane's naughty digits. The pleasure spilled through her body as she squirmed. Her back arched, her small breasts quivering.

"Mmm, you like that," Hagane said, leaning over Fauraliiithiliana's body. The fine wires of hair spilled around the animated statue's face. Her glasses perched on her dainty nose. "Yes, yes, I can tell that you love it. This is making you feel so good."

"Yes!" moaned Fauraliiithiliana. She had to return the touch. She had to do something to Hagane. Her hands shot up and cupped Hagane's small breasts. "Mmm, you're just so delicious. All you monster girls are."

Hagane smiled as Fauraliiithiliana twisted those metal nipples. They were hard and slick and yet she could manipulate them like they were her own nubs. The elf's fingers tweaked them. Pulled and pinched them.

The vibrations swelled in her cunt. She shuddered, clenching her flesh on the animated statue's digits. Fauraliiithiliana arched her back and twisted Hagane's nipples. Pleasure rippled through her body as her orgasm built and built.

I have to do more for this wondrous girl, thought Fauraliiithiliana.

She slid her right hand down Hagane's body. As the vibrations rippled through her flesh, she went lower and lower, crossing the metallic flesh. Her fingers dimpled the smooth, cool skin as she went lower and lower, reaching Hagane's hairless pubic mound.

The elf cupped the animated statue's pussy. She rubbed up and down those folds, juices coating her digits. The elf smiled, her ears twitching. She squirmed on Hagane's vibrating digits as she thrust her own fingers into the animated statue's pussy.

"Fauraliiithiliana!" gasped Hagane, her eyes squeezing shut. "Oh, yes, yes, that's nice. Mmm, you know what you're doing, too."

"I had plenty of experience with women," moaned Fauraliiithiliana. "It was men I had avoided. Older elves like to take advantage of their positions to enjoy us young women."

"That's terrible," Hagane gasped, her thumb rubbing harder at Fauraliiithiliana's clit.

"It was... acceptable," moaned the elf. "You had to give something to the older generation. Prostitute yourself. Give them the pleasure of your body to advance. A sacrifice."

"Still," Hagane groaned, her pussy clenching down on the elf's thrusting digits. "And then you came here willing to give yourself to Leo."

"Yes!" Fauraliiithiliana remembered that first day when she offered her body to Lord Leo. "And he turned me down. He wanted me willing."

"Mmm, he's a wondrous man like that," Hagane moaned, her vibrating fingers thrusting in and out of Fauraliiithiliana's pussy.

The elf moaned, her orgasm building fast. She thrust a third finger into the animated statue's pussy, thrusting the digits in and out of the juicy, metallic pussy. Hagane moaned, her expression twisting with delight. The elf studied the shiny face as she squirmed towards her own climax.

The elf's ears twitched more and more. Hagane's buzzing thumb rubbed such wondrous circles on Fauraliiithiliana's clit. The bud burst with sparks. The elf groaned, arching her back and hurtling closer and closer to her climax.

She would have a huge one. It swelled in her, fueled by all that vibration in her cunt. Her digits thrust faster and faster in and out of Hagane's pussy. The elf churned up the animated statue's cunt, burying fingers over and over into that juicy snatch.

"Oh, yes, yes," Hagane moaned. "You have a skilled touch. Mmm, churn my pussy up."

"I am!" gasped Fauraliiithiliana. She trembled, and her back arched. She hurtled towards her orgasm. She could not hold back. "Oh, yes, yes, Hagane!"

The pleasure burst through the elf.

Her pussy went wild around Hagane's digits. The buzzing fingers set off waves of rapture that washed through the elf's body. Fauraliiithiliana gasped, her face contorting. Ears spasmed as she shuddered through the bliss of her climax.

She trembled on the bed. Her moans sang through the air. Her small breasts quivered as she tossed back and forth. Her moans echoed through her room while her cunt rippled and writhed around Hagane's buzzing fingers.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes!" she squealed. "That's so good! Oh, Hagane!"

"Mmm," Hagane purred, ripping her fingers out of Fauraliiithiliana's snatch.

The pleasure shuddered through the elf. She whimpered, licking her lips. She pulled her digits out of Hagane's pussy and gasped, "Sit on my face, Hagane! Let me finish you off!"

The metallic monster girl crawled up Fauraliiithiliana's body. The elf licked her lips as her orgasm died into buzzing bliss. Hagane straddled the elf's head. The silvery folds of Hagane's pussy planted on Fauraliiithiliana's mouth.

The elf licked. She slid her tongue through those folds, gathering up the metallic, tangy pussy juices. It was a delicious flavor. Unique in the harem. The elf moaned as she fluttered her tongue up and down that slit.

Hagane moaned, her small breast quivering. She stared down into Fauraliiithiliana's large, violet eyes. "Yes, yes, eat my pussy, elf. Mmm, you are just munching on my chrome cunt like a whore."

"Wow, you get aggressive," the elf moaned.

"In the many, many hours of porn I studied to be ready to be Leo's lover, the women often talked like this." Hagane shuddered. "Jam that tongue in my cunt and lick me, slut. I want to cream your elf-mouth and drown you in my juices."

"Yes!" moaned Fauraliiithiliana.

She thrust her tongue into the metallic and tangy depths of Hagane's pussy. The elf stirred around in that slick pussy. The flavor suffused her taste buds. She loved the taste, her tongue dancing in fast circles to tease and please the animated statue.

Hagane groaned, her back arching. Her digits, some still gleaming with pussy juices, gripped her nipples and twisted them. She played with her metal nubs as she ground her chrome cunt on the elf's hungry mouth.

"That's so good, you slutty elf," gasped Hagane. "Just munch on my cunt!"

"Gladly," the elf moaned. She fluttered her tongue to Hagane's clit. She suckled on the metal pearl, polishing it with her lips.

Hagane gasped. She twisted both her nipples and squirmed back and forth, smearing cool pussy folds across Fauraliiithiliana's mouth. The elf nibbled on Hagane's clit. Massaged it with soft and warm lips, eager to make the monster girl cum.

Hagane trembled. She moaned louder and louder. Fauraliiithiliana nibbled on that metallic clit. She suckled on it. Her hands grabbed Hagane's chrome ass and squeezed it. Massaging that ass, the elf nursed with all her might on the animated statue's clit.

"Yes, yes, yes," Hagane moaned. "You naughty elf-slut! You're going to make me... me... Yes!"

Pussy cream gushed out of the animated statue's cunt. A flood of wondrous cream that the elf was eager to lick up. She drank the metallic tang, gulping it all down. She trembled, her toes curling. The juices were so delicious.

"Oh, Fauraliiithiliana!" gasped Hagane. "You have such a wondrous mouth. Oh, yes, yes, please keep sucking on me. It's incredible to feel. Yes!"

The animated statue shuddered through her orgasm. She whimpered, her pussy sliding across Fauraliiithiliana's mouth. The elf licked up the delicious cream. She lapped up every bit of it she could find until the pleasure passed.

Hagane panted and slid off the elf's face and the bed. The statue stood. If she were an elf, Fauraliiithiliana would see Hagane's tits rising and falling from her panting. The elf gulped in air as she came down from her high.

Other than the smile on the animated statue's face, there was no sign that she had just had an orgasm. Her body had no trembles. She stood perfectly still, just waiting for Fauraliiithiliana to recover so they could return to their work.

"Mmm, we should get back to it," the elf said, rolling out of her bed. "Let's start the next round of calculations. And you really must teach me your method of doing math. It seems so much easier than using an abacus."

"Oh, yes," said Hagane. "It's called Algebra. Though I wish I had a slide ruler or a calculator. That would make this go even faster."

"What are those?" the elf asked, ears twitching with eager delight. There are so many fascinating things from their world. I wonder if we could bring any of them into existence here?

It was something to think about.