Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 04 Ch. 10

Story Info
Chapter 10
2.4k words
4.46
2k
2
0

Part 136 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Ten

I sank onto my back, still wearing my robe. It was open, leaving my body exposed. I felt amazing after "tantric yoga" with Nina. I was pretty certain she stole the idea from a porno she was in. I doubted it was a real thing.

Lana wasted no time straddling my head. Her silvery thighs led up to her hairless pussy that dripped with her excitement. She planted her tangy pussy right on my face. My favorite movie star, my first monster girl, groaned as I licked her cunt.

"Leo," she moaned, her hands rubbing my chest. "Oh, Leo, you are my number one fan."

"Number two is Hagane," said Garnet. "Shame she wandered off. Ooh, Nina, can I lick your asshole clean of all of my big brother's cum?"

"Mmm, feel free," said Nina. "I'll be enjoying some angel poon."

"Oh, will you?" Mrs. Lucina asked, her white-feathered wings rustling.

I concentrated on the pussy before me. Well, on me. I licked at my movie starlet's tangy folds. My tongue slid through her petals. I loved the taste of her. She had such a wondrous flavor. It was magnificent to lick and lap at her.

My tongue caressed her folds. I stroked her with hunger. She groaned, her crackling wings flapping. They rustled in such a delicious way as my tongue caressed through her folds. I licked and lapped at her with such hunger.

"Ooh, now Bellia, just suck that cock," purred Lana. "You have sucked a dick before."

"No," she whispered. "But... I have seen it a few times. I know what to do!"

The village girl grabbed my cock. Her fingers trembled. Her breath washed over the tip of my dirty dick. I stroked my tongue through Lana's pussy lips, anticipation building and building in me for Bellia to lick and lap at my dick.

The village girl's wet tongue stroked my cock. I groaned at the pleasure that shot down to my balls. I arched my back, my heart pounding. She licked me again. And again. Her tongue danced over my cock. I moaned into Lana's cunt, loving what this naughty girl did to me.

"Bellia," I growled as her tongue polished the crown of my dick.

"Mmm, that's good," Lana said, leaning over. I stared up her silver back to her golden hair that crackled with electricity. "Just bathe the crown of his cock. How does Nina's ass taste."

"It's dirty but that makes it more exciting," moaned Bellia.

"That's right," my movie starlet purred. "When you love your dungeon builder, it's so wondrous to do these sort of slutty things for him."

"Ooh, that's so insightful," moaned Bellia. She licked my cock again. Her tongue dragged up the side, so wet and hot. I shuddered and thrust my tongue into Lana Fulmine's cunt.

I swirled about in her. I stirred up her tangy depths. Her electric wings spread wide as she moaned. Her hands massaged my stomach as she smeared her hairless cunt around my mouth. The tingle of her pussy shot into my tongue.

She was such a delight to feast on while Bellia lapped up and down the sides of my cock. The naughty girl had quite the tongue on her. I groaned, my hands balling into fists. I slammed them down on the grass.

"Fuck," I growled into my lightning sprite's cunt. "Goddamn, that's good."

"But you need more," my move starlet cooed as my tongue fluttered around her clit. "Bellia, swallow his cock now. Time to really polish his pole."

"Yes, Lady Lana," moaned the village girl.

Her lips kissed the tip of my cock. She slid her mouth over my dick. I groaned at that. My tongue thrust into Lana's cunt as Bellia engulfed my cock in her warm mouth. She suckled on me as she did, her tongue dancing around my shaft.

I growled, back arching and balls tightening. It felt incredible having her suck me off like that. Just amazing. My face contorted with the delight of it. I groaned, savoring the way that she nursed Nina's asshole off my cock.

"God, Leo," moaned Lana. "Bellia is such an eager girl. She's just loving your cock."

"Uh-huh," I growled. "She fucking is."

I suckled on my lightning sprite's clit. I nursed on her bud. She groaned, her wings flapping harder. She smeared her pussy on my face, whimpering her delight. I loved it. My tongue caressed her. Teased her. I licked and lapped at her with hunger, wanting to make her cum.

She shuddered, her hips sliding back and forth on my face. I nipped her clit. I loved the way she gasped. I suckled on her bud with hunger. My tongue danced about her pearl while Bellia worked her mouth up and down my cock.

The village girl moaned as she buffed my dick clean.

She suckled me hard.

"That's it," Lana moaned, her back arching and butt-cheeks clenching before my face. "Leo! Leo! Oh, you are my number one fan. I love you so much!"

"Love you," I groaned and nipped her clit.

"Leo!"

Her tangy pussy cream gushed into my mouth. Lightning arced between the golden strands of her hair while her wings flapped hard. She squealed her delight. I drank her juices, gulping down her hot flood as Bellia kept sucking at me.

She nursed with such hunger. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. She made such obscene sounds as she loved me. My nuts tightened as I drank down my lightning sprite's tangy juices. I feasted on her as I rose towards that explosive point.

"Oh, Leo," whimpered Lana. "And Bellia. Just keep sucking on him. Make him erupt."

The girl moaned around my cock and suckled hard. My nuts twitched.

"Fuck!" I snarled.

My cum fired into her mouth. I pumped blast after blast of jizz into the girl's mouth. I basted her tonsils in my jizz. Stars burst across my vision. I groaned, my back arching. The pleasure shot through me. It was intense. Amazing. I loved every moment of it.

"Goddamn, yes," I growled as Bellia swallowed my cum.

The village girl gulped it down as I licked at Lana Fulmine's cunt. My movie starlet shuddered. Her wings flapped hard. She lifted off my face and landed on her feet, her pussy dripping above me. I licked at my lips and glanced down my body.

Bellia swallowed the last of my cum. I grinned at her. She slid her lips off my cock and whimpered, "I am so honored to be one of your women. To fight for you. I want to make this world better."

I smiled at her. "We will, Bellia. We will."

I leaned my head back, panting. I felt so amazing right now. Us dungeon builders were given the chance to have lives full of pleasure and passion. We didn't need to hurt others. I had to find out how Led gained his Light glyph. Maybe it was just false hope to think there was another way to gain power, but Meskalamdug, the first dungeon builder, must have had all the glyphs. Yet he had only started with Death.

How did he get the others? Had he tamed other dragons? Fought new dungeon builders? Or was there another way?

Once Siwang was safely back in his dungeon, I had to find out.

* \ * / *

"Oh, will you?" Mrs. Lucina asked as she flared her white-feathered wings wide. Her halo glowed bright as it floated over the angelic MILF's head.

"Yes, I will," Nina Naughty purred, her asshole so wonderfully full of the director's cum. The devil licked her lips and advanced on the angel. "You're going to be squealing your heavenly head off as you cum on my lips."

The married woman smiled.

Damn, Leo, you have amazing taste in women, thought Nina Naughty. It was why she believed he would make an amazing porn director. He brought such talented girls from nubile eighteen-year-old cuties like Garnet to forty-year-old MILFs like Mrs. Lucina.

The devil fell to her knees before the angel, hugging her busty from with her leathery, devilish wings. She grabbed the angel's pale thighs. Smacking her lips, the devil leaned her head close to the angel's pussy, the sweet scent filling her nose.

She's an angel, I'm a devil, and we both have such sweet cunts, thought Nina.

She buried her face into Mrs. Lucina's pussy while Lana Fulmine and Bellia took care of the director. The devil licked at the angel's sweet cunt, gathering up those juices. Tail swishing behind her, Nina loved this meal.

"Kweh, heh, heh, I am totally plundering this booty!" Garnet squealed behind the devil.

The succubus was always naughty fun. Nina loved the feel of the girl's fingers prying apart those crimson butt-cheeks and exposing the devil's sphincter bubbling with the cum leaking out of her bowels. The succubus's pigtails spilled over the devil's rump before Garnet's face buried into that crack.

The naughty succubus licked up the cum spilling out of the devil's asshole.

Nina Naughty loved it.

She licked at Mrs. Lucina's pussy with more enthusiasm as Garnet's tongue danced around the devil's naughty asshole. The naughty succubus licked up the cum spilling out while bathing Nina's sphincter in warm spittle.

Sweet, angelic pussy juices spilled into Nina's mouth. The angel moaned, her white-feathered wings fluttering and her halo pulsing with her delight. Her big boobs jiggled. The MILF moaned her delight as Nina feasted on that married twat.

"Oh, yes, yes, Nina," groaned Mrs. Lucina. "Mmm, I wish I had watched one of your pornos."

"You've never," Nina groaned.

"I never watched one," the MILF confessed.

"You were so missing out." The devil shook her head, rubbing her lips into the angel's pussy. "Well, this is the sort of thing you would have seen."

"A cute girl licking cum out of your asshole while you went down on a married woman?" asked Mrs. Lucina.

"Fuck, yes!" The devil thrust her tongue deep into the angel's pussy.

"Mmm, that sounds far, far too naughty for the old me." The angel's big boobs jiggled. "But the new one..."

A smile spread on Nina's lips. The devil's tongue lashed through the angel's cunt. Nina licked at Mrs. Lucina with fiendish hunger. Caressed her twat. The way she shuddered above the devil was such a delight.

Nina's tongue caressed over the angel's folds, feasting on her with such hunger. Mrs. Lucina ground her pussy against the devil's lips, smearing hot cream against plump lips. Nina clenched her butt-cheeks around Garnet's face.

The succubus giggled in delight then thrust her tongue against Nina's asshole. Garnet drilled past the tight anal ring and plunged into the devil's bowels. She stirred her tongue around in that naughty sheath before scooping out cum.

Nina loved the delight. She stirred her tongue around in the angel's pussy as the succubus lapped out the jizz. The devil's bowels clenched about that naughty tongue, the heat melting down to her pussy. Juices spilled down her thighs.

Her tail swished and wings wiggled as she moaned, "God, Garnet, you would have made an amazing porn star."

"Succubus, d'oh!" She thrust her tongue deep into Nina's asshole while at the same time the naughty succubus thrust three fingers into the devil's cunt.

Nina groaned at the rush of heat through her body. Her pussy clenched down on those three fingers stirring up her passions. She licked with hunger on the angel's sweet cunt, loving the MILF's twat with her eager tongue.

"Oh, Nina," groaned Mrs. Lucina, her boobs swaying from side to side. "Oh, that's such a nice delight. Mmm, you are making me feel so good."

The devil winked up at the angel then flicked her tongue to the MILF's clit.

Wings flapped and big tits heaved as the devil played with the angel's bud. Nina nibbled on it with her lips, her cunt clenching down on Garnet's thrusting fingers. The succubus's tongue wiggled deep into Nina's asshole, swirling around, searching.

Three sets of wings fluttered. Two leathery and one feathered. Moans echoed around them. They were all building towards their pleasure while those three boys watched. Nina loved an audience. She always performed at her best knowing someone else would be witnessing her.

Seeing her getting naughty.

Masturbating to her passion.

She suckled hard on Mrs. Lucina's clit, watching the angel's face. The MILF grabbed her tits, squeezing and kneading them as she moaned louder and louder. Nina's own orgasm swelled, the succubus's three fingers pumping faster and faster in and out of the devil's cunt.

Then the succubus started sucking on the devil's asshole.

Nina squealed as the cum rose out of the depths of her bowels to Garnet's hungry lips. She gulped out her brother's cum with such eagerness. The devil groaned, her lips nibbling on Mrs. Lucina's bud. Her pussy clamped down on Garnet's fingers.

"Oh, I am just going to explode," whimpered the angel. "Oh, that's so good, Nina! You're just so wonderful. Please, please, don't stop suckling on me. I am going to... to... Yes!"

The angel flapped her wings as her pussy juices gushed out and showered Nina's mouth. The devil opened her mouth wide and gulped down the cream. Her cunt clamped down on Garnet's thrusting fingers while the succubus kept nursing on the devil's asshole.

The pleasure hit that bursting point in Nina's cunt.

She exploded.

"Yes!" she moaned into the angel's cunt as her pussy went wild around Garnet's fingers.

"Ooh, you're cumming!" squealed Garnet. "Kweh, heh, heh, another slut defeated!"

"Fuck, yes!" Nina groaned, her pussy convulsing.

Fiery waves of rapture shot through her body. Her nerves burned as she gulped down sweet angelic juices. The burning devil bathed in cunt cream as her mind blazed with ecstasy. Her wings flapped and tail swished as she reveled in it.

Garnet ripped her fingers out of Nina's cunt and relaxed them with her licking tongue. She gathered up the devil's pussy cream as Nina hit the peak of her rapture. She quivered there, moaning into the angel's pussy, feeling so wonderfully whole.

"Oh, Nina," panted Mrs. Lucina. "Mmm, that was such a treat. Thank you."

Nina winked at the angel while savoring Garnet's tongue licking at her cunt.

"Ooh, let's trib, Nina!" Garnet said. "I want to grind my twat into yours."

The devil laughed. I am so thrilled the director brought me to this world. It's so much more fun to fuck my lovers, for a cause, than to just have sex for money. "Of course!"