All Comments on 'Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 150-159'

by winterwhereof

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
YungMastaYungMasta4 months ago

I'm glad they're all back in their own bodies again!! I really the story but this part fell completely flat for me. I'm sure there are those that loved it though. Really looking forward to Nat taking her revenge on Ana in the coming chapters!

Look_At_My_Massive_PlotLook_At_My_Massive_Plot4 months ago

I am enjoying this too much, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a great developing story! Looking forward to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree with YungMasta, these last few chapters have fallen pretty flat for me. Far too late for that to matter, as the story has already continued, but seeing Nat go from clueless to spineless (oops, I think she's supposed to be "submissive") isn't good.

darussiandarussian4 months ago

Agree with the others on the last two chapters just being very mid. It’s very well written but I definitely just skimmed most of it. All that insecurity and just.. I don’t really know how to put it. Inadequacy? It’s too much and piled on THICK. Very much hoping for a bit of a turnaround but we’ll see I suppose

AussieGuy52AussieGuy524 months ago

Very interesting developing tale. I’m enjoying it very much, thanks indeed!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanx for writing! You’re an ace!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow. Other comments are pretty wide of the mark. I expect they may be more heavily invested in the smut aspect.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Found you on patron and want to throw some money your way but not up for a subscription. Would mind putting up some other options?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwinterwhereof@winterwhereof
Patreon: If you enjoy my writing and want to read ahead, consider subscribing to my Patreon. I'd love to make writing a career and any support helps me toward that goal. <<Patrons receive early-release chapters and a discord role>>. Schedule/Updates: I write two long ongoing ...