Dungeons and Dicks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In time, Frenoria's movements became more urgent, and the guard's own rising need spurred him. He grabbed tighter at her buttocks and held her up above him. Then he began to thrust his hips upward and into her, pulling his head away from her tits to get better power. He quickened his pace, slapping upward into her, making her breasts jiggle fascinatingly with each impact.

I was not able to process how turned on I was. Look, Geri is hot, but I did not find, even in that moment, that I preferred her to Tess. But there were three things...

We were being watched. I had thought that watching had been a cool new turn-on, but I was finding that being watched was even better (though possibly only because it was layered on top of what I was being watched doing).

She was different. This was a new pussy, a whole new body to explore, to sense, to, um, just... fucking plunder.

And, we were only playing a game. D&D--our favorite game for years now... just with some new rules.

Frenoria placed her hands on the guard's shoulders and began to cry out softly, then louder as he drove into her. The chair was on wheels (anachronistic, I know) and it joggled them both around as they fucked atop it. But they kept their positions, and just fucked harder.

Frenoria was now almost shrieking with each thrust, and the guard grew winded, but his need spurred him on.

"In or out?" I gasped quietly to Geri.

"In... you know I want it in," she gurgled back. I knew Geri was on the pill, as were all the wives. The question of children had obviously come up now and again among three couples in their thirties...

The guard groaned loudly and jammed himself upward one last time, emptying his balls into Frenoria's hot, magnificent nest. He quivered inside her, back arched almost painfully. As he felt what seemed like his entire pair of testicles explode into her depths, he felt her walls clamp down upon his spasming shaft. Her fingers dug into his shoulders and the half-breed came almost deafeningly loudly. Her hips slammed downward, pressing him back down into the soft seat of the chair. They rocked back and forth and side to side as she ground atop him, her loud cries fading into soft little moans.

Geri and I clung to each other, gasping for breath.

"Yeah... so..." I said. "I think we can say the guard will do absolutely anything for Frenoria."

I heard laughter from the others, but Geri only grabbed the sides of my head and kissed me. It was almost hot enough to reawaken my dying erection inside her. Almost. That had been one titanic orgasm.

Still, it was an amazing kiss. I was starting to organize myself sufficiently to reply in kind, when Geri cut it off. "Yeah, about that newfound devotion of his..." she said. "Not going to happen." She clapped my temples lightly, then threw her arms wide. "Frenoria kisses him one last time, because he really had been an amazing fuck, but then she snaps his neck."

The effect of the way I instantly went slack and drooped my head was ruined by my laughter. Well fucking played, my friend.

Geri shivered and rose off of me at last. Not even bothered by the dangling gusset of her armor bottoms, she picked up her top from the floor and slid it back on. Then she grabbed a clean dish towel from the food table, and sat down on it in her seat, matter of factly.

Yeah, good idea. She was going to be dripping down there for a while after what I'd let fly into her.

The food table! We had all been so intent on things right from the start that we had forgotten to eat anything. Almost as one, we all realized that we were famished, and lunged from our seats. I was last because I'd been on such an endorphin high, I'd forgotten my pants were down and my wet dick was just hanging free. I tucked myself away, zipped up, and grabbed my share of the, as usual, delicious range of offerings. When Anne cracked open the lid on the brisket she'd done, the smell made me want to eat a horse. It tasted better than it smelled, even after sitting for hours. As always she outdid herself with brisket.

As we dug into the food in earnest, we gamed on. I let Geri, no, Frenoria... I let Frenoria find the Drow lord's chambers, and then sneak back to gather the rest of the party. Through a combination of subterfuge, stealth, and magic, they returned to the Boss's location. They killed him, but it was a near thing. High-level Drow magelords and their personal attendants are not slouches. In case you are wondering, yes, I'd have let any or all of them be killed if they had been careless or seriously unlucky. D&D isn't fun without a little real fear for your characters.

I would have even killed Frenoria, if it came to that. Even after what had just happened.

Maybe.

Probably.

As the food ran out, and I was starting to tally the experience and other results for the evening's play, I saw Mark lean over and bite Geri's earlobe. She giggled and whispered to him. On the other side from them, Anne had her hand in Craig's lap under the table.

I paused to kiss Tess's cheek. She whispered in my ear, "I hope you have more for me by the time we get home."

"The way I feel after what happened this evening," I whispered back, brushing my lips over her cheek again, "I could fuck you senseless on this table right now."

"Maybe next week you can have an encore like that," Tess purred. I was, in fact, getting hard again. "Tonight, I'm in the mood for our bed."

"Will you quit making out with the DM, Tess?" Craig called, despite the fact that Anne's hand was still in his lap. "I want to see if we got enough experience to get Sir Tyrian to level 12."

"With your new 18 charisma, are you going to have Tyrian try to change to a paladin if he levels up?" Geri asked him.

Craig mused theatrically. "A paladin of the Love Goddess Greya," he pondered, rubbing his chin.

Anne covered her face in both hands, which unfortunately for Craig meant no more less-than-subtle handjob.

I told them their experience points awards and Craig slammed his fist on the table. "Damn! I'm a little over 200 short." He actually looked at me in appeal like a little kid. Hoping I'd find some excuse to hand out another 200.

I'm not that kind of pushover DM! "No way, beggar! Next week," I said.

"Next week," we all agreed.

As they all headed to our door, Mark stopped. Everyone else did, instinctively. "This is only a game, and it's only in the game, am I right?"

"Exactly," Anne said confidently.

As we all agreed, I sensed a general sense of relief that someone had said it.

----------

I hope you have enjoyed the start of all this. There are follow-up chapters to come in short order. They are written, but not fully-edited or revised.

Thanks as always for your kind votes, favorites, and follows. Mostly, I'd dearly love to hear your thoughts on this one, especially about whether I've narrowed my potential audience with the D&D stuff, and if I've put in enough explanation.

1...345678