Dust and Piper Ch. 02

Story Info
Dust learns about BDSM and gets pegged.
3.5k words
4.57
5.8k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dust

-------

I sit in the passenger seat of Piper's car. The original plan was to rent a motel room for the night, but obviously split up after we've... you know, done the deed. But I trust her and she seems to trust me enough to go to her house and avoid paying for the room. I and my bank account thank her.

"Mom and Dad are at a movie tonight," Piper says, parking the car, "They won't be home until after midnight."

I look up at the home as we exit the car. It's two stories and has fenced-in front and back yards. It's not even connected to any other homes directly. It's bigger than any house I've lived in. It looks like it could fit a nuclear family. "Anyone else live here?"

"Nuh-uh. My brother moved out ages ago. He still lives around here, but he's got a wife and they have their own apartment now."

I follow her into the house. There's an entire entrance room with a coat rack, a hat rack, and a place for shoes. "Take them off here, I guess. It's not like you're gonna be keeping them on." She giggles and I flush again. I understand that she's trying to keep the edge off, but I'm just too nervous. I take off my shoes and follow her up the stairs and the soft carpet under my socks feels so nice as we reach the top. I don't remember when the last time I walked on carpet near-barefooted was. The last few houses I lived in all had wood and tile floors throughout.

Piper throws open the door to her bedroom. It looks so nice in here. The walls are all painted a pretty light pink and the carpet feels so soft it must have been shampooed recently. She has a decent collection of books, video games, and assorted memorabilia on a large bookshelf and a desk at the back with a computer setup. Her bed is larger than a twinsize, even though she seems to be the only one who regularly sleeps on it... aside from all those stuffed animals on it. This must be her childhood bedroom.

...

Oh god.

"Um, are you sure we want to do this in here?" I ask.

She looks at me strangely. "You'd rather do it in the living room? I didn't think you were that kinky."

"I-- I meant that it just might feel strange to do it in here," I gesture to her army of stuffed animals, "In front of so many innocent eyes." She snorts.

"They'll be fine. Now, are you still into this or do you want to stop?"

"I-- I'm fine. I want to do this."

Piper smiles and hugs me from behind. It's deep and I can feel her breasts push against my back through our shirts. "Okay then," she says slowly, hot steam rolling off of her tongue, "Then how about we get comfortable?"

I eep as she pulls back, grabbing the bottom of my shirt and taking it with her. Up past my stomach and chest, slipping the sleeves through my arms and the entire thing off my head, leaving me topless. The air of an unfamiliar room feels strange on my bare chest, but it's nothing compared to the feeling of Piper's hands patting against my groin, hunting for my belt. She half-leads half-pushes me onto her bed as she unlatches the latch, unbuttons the button, and unzips the zipper. I can feel the back of her thumb as it hooks under my underwear and she tugs it all down, slipping both garments off of my legs and taking my socks with them, leaving me naked and vulnerable in front of this fully dressed woman. I unconsciously cover my soft penis as she looks at me, licking her lips before she digs into her meal.

But before she can do that, she starts taking off her own clothes. She's so casual about it. Her dark-orange hair bounces playfully as her red t-shirt lifts above her head. It reveals her baseball-sized breasts and her puffy nipples, slightly browner than the rich brown of her skin. Her ocean-blue eyes flit to look at me as she catches me staring at her, my penis building harder as she playfully turns around and wiggles her skirt-covered butt. She slowly unlatches it, baring her ass and once more revealing her lightly wet pussy to me as she tosses it aside. She turns to face me and approaches, ever so slowly, one naked leg crossing the other as she walks. She stoops down, bowing forward and grasping my thighs with her hands. I can feel her breath on my now fully erect penis as she pauses in front of it. I close my eyes, waiting to feel the wetness of her tongue or the deep cavern of her mouth as she begins to play with it, but I feel nothing.

I open my eyes again to find she's ducked under my legs, looking under the bed. She's teasing me, she has to be. I want to ask her what she's doing, but I feel that would destroy the tension she's worked to create. I can see the top of her head bobbing back and forth to some silent rhythm before it pops back up and I can stare into her eyes once more. She smiles and presents a small basket with oils, dildos, various sheets of paper stapled together, and other arrays of sex toys. "Here it is," she sings, "Sorry, I had to grab my lube."

"What are those?" I stupidly ask. Luckily, she doesn't seem to mind, as she puts on a jokingly confused face.

"What are whats?"

"Those papers." Stupid. I should have just said nevermind or something like that. We're both naked, for God's sake! This isn't the time to--

"Oh yeah, I guess they look a bit odd with the rest of my sex stuff." She blushes, and I can tell this isn't a joke. She's actually embarrassed about this. Still, it must not be too bad, as she explains, "They're, uh, BDSM stories. It's just a small kink of mine. I just like the stories. Nothing I'd force someone else to do, especially since I--" her face turns a deeper red, "I prefer domming and no guy wants to be a sub."

A small kink? She must really like it if she went through the trouble of printing it out. "Do you-- do you want to try it?"

She looks so stupidly shocked that I might as well have slapped her. "You-- I-- what?"

"Well, if you haven't found anyone else able to do BDSM stuff with you... If we keep it fairly softcore, I don't see why we can't do it. It's all about trust, right? Well, you've been really nice and accepting tonight and you seemed more experienced anyway, so why not?"

She stands and sniffles a little, like she's about to cry. Then she falls on top of me and grabs me into a hug. Our naked skin collides and I can't help but feel the friction on my penis, trapped being rubbed as she envelops me in her squirming embrace. It's making me even warmer than I was just seconds before. I breathe in sharp as she jolts back to standing, unintentionally giving my penis a hard rub with it.

"Sorry," she says, "I just never thought anyone would ever agree to this; I didn't even bother putting it on my BunkMates taste profile. Those rumors were right; you are too nice for your own good." Rumors? I want to respond, but she's already looking in her basket of sex toys and mumbling, "Now let's see... Softcore, softcore. You said you're bisexual, right?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"Have you tried anal before? Like, I mean, stuff going into your butt." I can see her hold back a giggle as she says that.

"Yeah, but only with my fingers. I don't even have a dildo."

"Are you comfortable with trying one?"

I nod. I've wanted to get one for a while, but I know I'd never be able to hide it well enough from my family's searches.

She smiles warmly and plucks out one of the smaller dildos, one the width of two fingers but half a foot long. She also takes out a harness before she puts the basket down and shoves the dildo through it, turning it into a strap-on. Just looking at it is making me blush.

"We haven't even started yet and you're already such a good submissive," she says. She jumps onto the bed and turns me so that I'm facing her, my back to the pillows. She turns to face me and slips her legs between us before raising them in the air. She spreads her legs just wide enough that I'm given another full view of her pussy between the soles of her feet as she pulls the strap-on up her legs and covers it. Surges of electricity run through me as she uses her foot to pet my penis. "I could take you so easily right now," she says, as if she'd take me whether I wanted her to or not. But she wouldn't do that. At least I hope she wouldn't. Actually, no, she wouldn't, because then she says, "But first I want to run through a few things with you.

"First of all, we need a safe word. Part of BDSM play is pleasurable pain. It's hard to tell whether some sounds of pain or pleading to stop is part of the play or not, so having a specific word to show that you want to stop is necessary. What we're going to be doing shouldn't be painful at all, but it's better to be safe than sorry."

The dumbest thought runs through my head, but I'm so dazed by the situation and her continuous soft taps of her foot on my cock that I say it anyways. "What about 'kiwi'? That's not a word that comes up often."

She laughs so hard that she completely takes her foot away and I can see her breasts jump up and down until the laughter dies out. "That should work. Now, if we only had me using this strap-on, it would just be pegging and that's not really a BDSM thing. I have an idea to spice it up a little, but I want to get your approval first.

"First, I was thinking of restraining you. Cuffing your arms and maybe your legs to the bed posts so you have limited control of your movement. How does that sound?"

Honestly, that sounds terrifying. But it wasn't like I would be moving much while we had sex, all that's different is that I wouldn't be able to hold onto her or push her away. She'd be able to... I don't know what she'd do, kiss me? Well she'd be able to do that without me being able to say no... except if I said kiwi. Either way, I trust her. It might be a bit uncomfortable, but it does sound a bit interesting. "Fine."

She smiles and reaches down to the basket again, retrieving a blindfold and ball gag. "Now, for the second and third thing, how about these? Restricting your vision and speech-- oh, but then we'd have to come up with a non-verbal safeword..."

"No," I say immediately. "I have a hard time breathing already. A gag like that isn't for me. And I at least want my sight during this. S-- Sorry."

"No, no, no. It's your boundaries and I don't want to step over them, that's why I asked in the first place." Piper smiles that warm, understanding smile of hers again and drops the two items back into the basket before pulling out two pairs of fuzzy handcuffs. "Don't worry, these are comfortable and really easy to slip out of. Trust me, I like using a vibrator and restraining myself in these. I have experience with them."

She directs me to lay down and put my hands against the bedposts. She straddles my stomach and even through the harness I can feel the warmth of her pussy gliding over me as she puts one end of the fuzzy cuffs around my wrists and the other around the bed railing. She leans down even further, the dildo resting on my chest as her brown nipples hang right in front of my face, swinging toward the lip of my mouth. Before I can decide whether she wants me to take it into my mouth or not, she retreats back to the foot of the bed, her nethers running over mine as she does.

"You know, I'd put some cuffs on your ankles as well, but I think you're helpless enough as it is," she says. I don't know whether she's being serious or playing up her role as dominant. She grabs my thighs and, since it's close enough, strokes my balls with her thumb as she spreads my legs apart. Her voice is slow and hot as she towers over me, strap-on erect and pointed between my legs. "You're all mine, Dust."

I squirm. She's been teasing me along ever since the cafe, ever since I said I was okay having sex with her. Even if we weren't planning to try BDSM until minutes ago, she's been toying with me like a dominant all the way. Even now she just continues to ever-so-slightly stroke my balls with one hand as she reaches the other back to the basket and returns it, now filled with lube. She strokes her play-penis as if she were masturbating it, coating it in the wet lubricant before finally bending down and spreading my buttcheeks so that it rests just at the entrance of my anus.

She smiles. No, not a smile. It's not warm and safe like her usual one. Her smile has been replaced with a devilish, evil grin as she asks, "Do you want it?" I meekly nod and her voice drops to a hoarse whisper, only for my ears. "Then beg for it."

"P-- Please," I say. "I want it. I want it so badly."

"What do you want? Where do you want it?"

I blush again. "I-- I want you to-- I want you to fuck me in my as-- "

Without warning, she shoves the head of her dildo past the ring of my anus. There's a small bit of pain and discomfort, but I think it's from us not thinking to lube up my anus. Besides, she's stopped and is smiling down on me, her smile curling even further as she watches my gasping face. I can feel the head of the dildo inside of me, the walls of my anus clenching around it, this uncontrollable foreign object that feels unwelcome and out of place inside me. The walls of my anus pulsate, trying to push Piper's penis out, but she resists, now ever-so-slowly sliding against the current and pushing further into me. As each centimeter of uncovered terrain is intruded upon, more and more not-quite-uncomfortable feeling swells in my butthole and I squirm before her.

Piper bends down further and rests her body against mine. Her stomach against my stomach, her breasts against my nipples, and suddenly her lips against my lips. It's so surprising and it's been so long since I last kissed someone that the feeling inside my butt disappears for a split second, only to return as she shoves the remaining two inches of her length deep into me. "Ah!" I cry into her kiss.

She lets the dildo rest in my anus as her hands explore me. She slides them between us for a moment, briefly flicking against my nipples before she moves them to my face, grabbing the back of my head and forcing me into an even deeper kiss. Her tongue parts open my lips and she explores my mouth with it, eventually finding and running it against my own.

There's so much going on that it feels like my head is about to explode. Her tongue lapping around my mouth, the lingering pressure of her dildo in my anus, her complete invasion of me as I'm helplessly bound, unable to control any slight aspect of it. Unable to stop the complete overstimulation as it feels like every inch of my person is on fire, waiting for her touch and affection to put me out, though all she does is add to the flames. Yet I don't have one thought of fear or wrongness about any of this.

She pulls away from my mouth, eyes wide as if she'd just remembered about my breathing problems. She's not hard with her strokes as she puts her hand to my chest once more and rubs her fingers against my nipples at a centimeter a second. She's careful not to be too fast as she retracts the slightest amount of the dildo from my anus.

Piper has complete control over me and she remains in complete vigilance that she does not bring harm to her domain.

I stare in awe at her and try to reach up and bring her into another kiss, but the cuffs latch me back down. Instead, she reaches down until our faces are against each other once more. I close my eyes and open my mouth to take her in, but all I am met by is empty air. I open my eyes to find her half-closed eyes staring right into me and her devilish grin in full force.

"I've been teasing you for a while now. Do you want to cum?" She whispers.

"Please." I whisper. "Please. Please. Please."

"There's no need to beg, you know. All that it's doing is making me want to tease you more. But I'm not cruel like that."

She reels herself back and grabs my hips with her hands. I look into her face to see that look of evil delight replaced with one of pure passion and fire as she pulls out of me even more, each abandoned part of me begging to be refilled as if Piper had been a piece of it that it didn't know was missing. Then she rams it back into me and I choke out a gasp. She pulls back out and slams back in again and I can feel the building within me grow. My penis feels tighter, as if barely containing the fluid it holds, as Piper continues her assault, building into a steady rhythm.

"P-- Piper," I weakly say. "I-- I-- I--"

I explode. The feeling within me releases and spurts of cum launch from my penis, hitting my stomach and chest as Piper continues, making me ride her as I ride out my orgasm until finally both the spurting and her pegging stop and come to a rest. She slowly pulls herself out of me and my anus gasps for air.

And then it should be over, but she does one last thing. After she shoves the strap-in onto the floor, she bends over my stomach and licks at it, cleaning the cum off of me with her tongue. My penis throbs, either from the last remains of my orgasm or from this new stimulus, but it still isn't enough to keep it from falling limp.

I pant as Piper, sloth-like as if she was using the bare remains of her energy, undoes the cuffs and falls beside me, turning me on my side and taking me into a hug from behind. We stay there for a moment, our breaths heavy as her naked body wraps around mine. The sexual energy of moments ago is gone and instead of the feeling of her breasts on me, the feeling of her heart beating is all I can think about. We're in a void containing only us and our beating hearts.

She holds me tighter and nuzzles her face into my neck. "Are you okay?"

"Y-- Yeah. That was... amazing."

"I didn't do anything to make you uncomfortable at all? I didn't step over any lines?"

"No, no. You were perfect."

I can hear her sigh and we stay in silence for a moment before she speaks again. "Thank you for indulging me in this. I know it must have been a bit scary to completely trust someone you hardly know, but... That was the most amazing feeling I've ever felt."

I smile. "I'm happy I could let you feel that."

We return to the void for a time that I cannot comprehend. It's like we're lost, sunken into the heat of the other.

But it, like everything, must end. Eventually, Piper lets go of me and leaves the bed. She drags me into the bathroom and I wash my genitals and stomach as she washes her toys. We're silent then, but it doesn't feel awkward. I catch her eye and she smiles and I smile back. Finally, we dress ourselves and she drives me back to the cafe where my car waits.

With the ghost of a hug I feel too awkward to give haunting me, we say goodbye.