Dust and Piper Ch. 03

Story Info
Dust submits to Piper in the library.
2.3k words
4.41
4.5k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Piper

-------

I keep thinking about that night. Actually, I keep thinking about Dust.

How he was so horny despite his nervousness. Him being so cutely out of his element and stumbling through it all. The way he didn't put me down and instead wanted to go along with my interests. How he was so nice and considerate, but put his foot down when I suggested something he didn't want to do.

That might have been the best thing I'd ever been given, and I let it go so awkwardly. I guess it was a one-night stand, but still! I could have at least given him my number.

Then again, he did block me on Bunkmates afterwards. Maybe I went too far without realizing it. I'd ask a friend, but I'm definitely not close enough with anyone right now to talk about that. I don't want to scare people away again.

So I've been stuck, rotating the memories of that night in my head like I'm watching my laundry do the spin cycle.

Every night, when I'm alone in bed, I think about it. When I watch porn, I think about it. I can't get that wonderful experience out of my head!

That's why now, an entire week after that night, I nearly squeal when I see Dust in the public library. Thankfully, I have enough brainpower to cup a hand over my mouth and step to the side of the aisle he stands in.

He blocked me. I have to remember that. I went too far with the BDSM stuff and now he wouldn't want to see me out and about.

Still, I can't help myself. I have to at least see what he's reading. I'm the helplessly curious kind of girl, after all.

I peek my head into the aisle and-- What?

In his hands, Dust skims a page midway through Fifty Shades of Grey.

Okay, no. He might not like me, but it's my duty as someone into BDSM to smack that book out of his hands and toss it into a fire.

"Hey, Dusty," I say, entering the aisle.

He flips out and hides the book behind his back. He tries to look casual, but he's got no poker face. "Dusty? Since when did I have a nickname?"

"Since I decided it would be cute. Oh, and you can quit hiding that book now."

With a defeated sigh, he holds the book out in front of him.

"Hey, don't give it to me. Toss it in the trash where it belongs."

"Huh? But I thought you were into this kind of stuff."

"I am, and that's why I hate it. That stupid series makes it look like BDSM is for people with mommy issues that can only be dealt with by fucking girls who look like her."

Dust's face twists up in disgust. That book might as well be a used condom from the way he's looking at it. "Okay. I see your point. I'll put it back. Not throwing it away and getting in trouble with the library."

He puts the book back from whence it came and I turn to walk away, knowing I've overstayed my welcome.

"Hey, where're you going?"

Turning back around, I find Dust hot on my heels. "Well, you blocked me, so I'll get out of your hair."

"I didn't mean to! I mean, I did. Kinda. But I immediately regretted it. When I got home, I was so nervous. For some stupid reason, I thought my parents would immediately know what I was up to that I tried to cover my tracks. I didn't block you, I deleted my Bunkmates account." He taps his fingers together, all cute and nervous-like. "Actually, I wanted to see you again."

The pieces fall into place in my mind before he can continue. First the book and now that blush; not quite a nervous blush, but an embarrassed blush. The blush he had when I first brought up sex in the cafe last week. Taking those both into account, I can only guess he wants more.

Still, that doesn't mean I can't toy with him a little.

"Oh? Why would that be?" I ask, feigning ignorance.

"I-- Um-- Well, I--" he pauses and his blush deepens further. "Can we sit down for a minute and talk?"

He leads me upstairs. It was empty enough downstairs, but this looks to be a reading room without a librarian to man it. Without any staff, this floor is completely deserted.

I sit at a wooden desk as he takes his seat across from me. The poor boy can't help but fidget with his hands as he thinks of what to say.

"So?" I prod.

"Well, um, last week was nice. I'm sorry if this is too much, but I've never had that kind of experience before. I wasn't quite expecting whoever I hooked up with to be so accommodating." He flinches. "Not that you came across as bad in the DMs or anything! I just didn't think everything would go so smoothly."

"Accommodating? You're the one that ended up taking it in the ass."

He makes a cute little freaked-out noise. "What I meant was that you kept checking in on me and making sure I was okay with everything. I was so scared, but everything felt fine with you. Even when I was all handcuffed, I didn't think anything bad would happen."

No, no, wait. If he keeps going on in this way, he's going to make me blush. That is the opposite of what I'm trying to do.

"But why would you want to see me again?" I ask.

He squeaks uncomfortably. "Well, the thing is, I wanted to try getting out and doing more stuff. Things that my parents might not exactly approve of. I've already joined the university's queer club, but trying to broaden my understanding of myself and interacting with people I'm not supposed to is making me even more stressed. That night, though. When I let you take control and--"

"Fuck your ass."

He cringes. "Yeah, that. It was relaxing. And I know I said I was panicking when I got home, but it would be that way no matter who I saw. And after that panic subsided? I felt at peace in a way I haven't in so long."

I smile. It seems I'm the only one who's been unable to get our night together out of my head.

"So what do you want?" I ask.

"I... I think you know."

I lean across the table, a drop of lust falling into my smile. "Tell me what you want. Say it and you might get it."

Dust gulps. "I was wondering if, maybe, we could turn it into a regular thing. You get to-- to dom me and I get to relieve my stress. A, um, friends with benefits sort of deal. Well, acquaintances with benefits, since we don't really know each other that well."

I tap my finger against my lips and look up, as if I actually have to consider this. "I don't know," I say, "Maybe. You'll have to do one or two things for me first."

"What?"

I look back at him. He's got the reddest face and his hands are in his lap again, the same way they were when he had his boner in the cafe. Don't tell me he's managed to get horny just from talking. Poor guy; it's a miracle he hasn't burst in public before.

"Well," I say, "You'd have to completely understand that, starting now, if I want you to do something, you don't have to do it. I may play up being a dominant and acting like you have to obey my every word, but that's only part of the act. On the other hand, saying you don't want to do something can also be part of it. If you truly want to stop or if something I suggest makes you uncomfortable, you've gotta say our safeword. 'Kiwi', remember?"

He nods, so wound up he can't even speak.

"Second, and this is with that first thing in mind--" I lean my head beside the table and stare pointedly at Dust's crotch. "I can't help but notice you're a bit pent up. How about you let me relieve that for you?"

"But, we're in a public space!"

"So? It's called exhibitionism."

"What if a librarian comes up here? We'd be seen immediately."

I boop my finger on his nose. "I'm not saying that we should be fucking on the tables, silly." I kick my flip-flops off and touch my foot to the hands protecting his hard-on. "As long as you don't make yourself suspicious, we'll be fine."

He goes wide-eyed. His lips tremble as he blushes more furiously than he ever has before. "Piper..."

"Now be a good boy and take out your cock."

There's another moment's hesitation and I pray that I've made it clear he can use the safeword if he doesn't want to do this, yet there comes the sounds of him unbuckling his best and unzipping his jeans.

Beneath the table, he's pulled his member out. Just like last week, it's shaved. Guess he didn't do it for the special occasion of a one-night stand after all.

Dust folds his hands on top of each other as I lean back in my seat, raising my bare feet to his penis. As I make contact, he jolts in place and grits his teeth. He's trying to keep it together, but he lets out a small moan as my toes grip him and I begin to pump.

Starting off, I move slowly. I'm more exploring his penis with my feet than I am jerking him off. Yet it's still enough to make him squirm under my control.

I flick the tip of his penis with my big toe, making him spasm and grip the chair he sits on. He can't even keep his eyes open as I pick up the pace, pressing on his penis even more as I rub it.

It's adorable how little he's able to contain himself once he gets going. He reaches his hands under his shirt and begins to tweak his nipples. Of course, he's doing this without me saying he's allowed to, but I'll let it slide for now. He's only just begun

being a sub.

His breathing turns ragged, which I take means he's quickly approaching orgasm.

And then the stairwell door opens and an old librarian walks in.

We both stop. I stop pleasuring him while he manages to stop his moans. It's obvious what he's doing under his shirt, but luckily the woman doesn't bother to glance at us. She has an armful of books that she must be reshelving. Dust and I simultaneously sigh as she enters into one of the aisles of bookshelves.

"M-- Maybe we should stop," Dust says.

I shake my head. "Oh, but we were so close."

"But there's a librarian."

"And she won't hear us if you're a good boy and stay quiet."

I start going again and, to his credit, Dust manages to stifle his moans. Sure, it means he's gritting his teeth and gripping his seat so much that they may end up with holes, but he's not letting a sound out. Well, aside from when he begins reaching his climax again and he begins to drool my name.

"Piper. Piper. Oh, Piper, please."

And then I stop.

He falls onto the table, unable to support himself. He barely has the strength to look up at me with pleading, betrayed eyes.

"Piper?" Dust asks.

"You know," I say, "Now that I think about it, you really haven't been a good boy. I mean, you haven't even apologized for ghosting me this last week. I was stuck thinking you didn't want to see me again when you really couldn't get enough."

"I'm sorry," he says, his breathy voice charged with need, "Please keep going. I'm almost there."

"What're you sorry for?"

"I'm sorry for ghosting you."

I start again, but slowly. He's so close I'm afraid he might burst before I'm finished toying with him.

"And?" I ask.

Dust looks at me, lost for words. The thoughts of a true submissive rush through his head. Did I do something wrong? What can I say to make my master happy?

"I'm sorry for thinking that book was a good idea. I should have looked into it more."

I go faster, but hopefully not fast enough. "And?"

"I-- I'm sorry for being a bad boy!" He shouts and, mere seconds after I go even faster, he cries out in orgasmic bliss, unable to stifle himself.

Most of his cum lands on my feet, but I know the carpet and underside of the table must have caught some of it. Oh well, it's probably not enough to be noticeable.

Dust breathes heavily in the afterglow, not noticing as the old woman pokes her head out from the bookshelves and stares at him strangely. I should try and say something to make her go away, like that I dared him to shout that, but right now I'm too horny.

Instead, I keep playing with his now-limp penis with my cum-soaked feet as he finally notices the librarian. He sits upright and looks at her.

"Sorry," he tells the librarian, trying to act like my feet aren't all over his exposed penis right now, "I have tourettes. It means I can't stop myself from blurting stuff out sometimes."

Thankfully, the librarian takes that as enough and disappears into the shelves once again.

Dust sighs and hastily shoves his dick back into his underwear, blocking me from making him erect again.

"You did remember you could have said the safeword, right?" I ask, slipping my feet back into my flip-flops. They're a little slippery now thanks to Dust.

"Yeah," he says, still panting, "I didn't want to, though."

I smile wider than I ever have before. "Dust, I think this is the beginning of a wonderful relationship."