All Comments on 'Dweeb Ch. 07'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 4 years ago
Now I Want A Story About Marie's Family.

Glad to see that the Secret Admirer element of the story is still on-going. Interesting that the letter says she "out match all your other lovers" but mentions Mrs. Fulman but not the bigger Marie. So, the admirer has access to his locker but is possibly a peer of Mrs. Fulman. Interesting.

Always, enjoy how these repressed females with enormous breasts become liberated and go the opposite way. It's like Clara is continuing her mission, even though you haven't written about her in awhile (Hint! Hint! ;-)).

"And she took some pride in the fact that she had bumped Barb Fulman down a peg to number two when it came to which student had the largest breasts." Big fan of comparison breast competitions between females. So, reading Melva blowing away Daphne and Marie's ascension to her school's Queen of Boobs was a good reading. Bonus points for how Melva and Marie went "under the radar" prior to their respective stories.

I liked the description of Ms. T. The idea of a woman that enormous (and older) being able to go bra-less was different. Of course, too much of that could eliminate the need for Burns and Adrian's and we can't have that! ;-)

It turned out to be a game, but I think I like the shy, growing confident personality more than the sort of stern, dominating one. Or should I say I like the stern stuff in small dosages. Penelope's, in T.I.T.S. 10 part 2, dialogue about why her tits are "gigantic" was probably my favorite moment of the story but it could just be the litany of cup-sizes that she talked about that "did it" for me.

Ms. T's 68 inch bust would seem to be bigger than the possibly 59 inch+ bust of the admirer (unless she's deliberately low-balling what she sends Dweeb). Hopefully, we see more and bigger women in future installments of this story.

I find it interesting that you're trying to be more realistic with the breasts but Dweeb has a cock that rivals his arm.

The description of Ms. T's "date" outfit was hot. I sort of want her and Dweeb to go out in public with her wearing it. Wonder how long she would keep her librarian job?

In the previous chapter, we learned that Marie's mom was the one who encouraged her to cover her endowments up; but with Marie and Ms. T. in the same family, I'm wondering how many other similarly well-built females exist. Like how does that Greek aunt look?

The chapter ends with Dweeb sleeping it off in Ms. T's bed. I wonder if there would be any reaction to her bringing him to school...especially if she wore something a lot more revealing than her librarian attire.

Thanks for all the new material, DDDDave! I've really enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dweeb Ch. 06 Previous Part
Dweeb Series Info