Dying Wish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula: Don't make jokes about J now. I'd say you have your own situation to deal with.

Ana: Sry again, P. Didn't mean to go off like that. Just hope you get to do this with J one day.

Paula: Are you home yet?

Ana: Yeah, we practically attacked each other kissing once we got in the front door. D's tongue in my mouth felt so good as his hands felt me up. He really is the man tonight. He knows I'm all his for the taking.

Paula: Jesus, it's really happening. You're really going to fuck David.

Ana: I could feel D's cock pressed against me as we kissed. I know how bad I sound for saying things like that about my son.

Ana: Told D I had something to show him and to wait for me in my room. Just went past the room and saw him in my bed with covers up to his waist and clothes piled off in corner.

Ana: He's naked, P, I'm sure of it. He's lying in my bed, P. I bet his cock is so hard. Holy fuck, I'm such a slut for him, but I love it.

Paula: Go put on that bra and panties we bought, A. D's eyes will pop out when he sees you, guaranteed.

Ana: Sry, P, I can't. My hands are shaking so much I can barely type this.

Paula: Are you Ok?

Ana: D's in my bed, waiting naked for me, P. So nervous I'm shaking. But I'm so wet too. Never been this nervous and wet before. I don't even think I can change properly. Help, P.

Paula: Do you have one of those cute bathrobes you keep at your place nearby?

Ana: Yes

Paula: Just take everything off and put the robe on. Walk up to the end of the bed all sexy and then stop and let it slide off your shoulders to the ground.

Paula: Trust me, D will lose his mind when he sees that hot body you have naked for the first time.

Ana: Thanks for being there for me, P. Hope I can do the same for you when its your turn with J.

Ana (next morning): Holy fuck, P. What a crazy night. D was amazing, forgot how good a man who knows how to fuck can be.

Paula: It was really that good, huh?

Ana: D couldn't get enough, neither of us could. It wasn't just that though. You know why it was so good.

Paula: Because D is your son. I know I've been holding back on the subject, but I do get it, P. You were right about me and J.

Ana: So glad to hear you admit it.

Paula: Call me this afternoon when you get a chance. We'll talk about it, and you can give me all the details about you and D.

Ana: Might have to wait until tonight. Pretty sure D wants to fuck me again, had that look in his eye just now.

Ana: Horny bastard. That's okay, I know where get gets that from. Lol

Paula: Damn, it's been so long since I've done anything like that.

Ana: Let me help you with James. Please, you deserve to feel as good as I do right now.

Ana: Talk later. D just called me back to bed. We're going to be busy for a while. ;)

"I can't believe how many times Ana mentioned me," I said, giving Mom her phone back.

"It was a big deal to her," Mom replied. "She'd never been happier in her life than she was with David, not even with her husband. Ana knew all about the struggles I was having with your Dad and felt I could find the same happiness with you."

"And what about you, Mom? What did you think?"

"I... I don't think either of us wanted to turn this into a competition between you and your Dad, but at some point it was inevitable. You were only eighteen at the time, and I doubt emotionally ready for the kind of relationship I wanted from your Dad. Ana thought otherwise, and for a while I even convinced myself that she might be right, but in hindsight I'm glad nothing happened."

"I'm not sure you answered my question," I said.

"You're not your Dad," Mom said. "I know in a lot of ways you try to be, and I understand why, but I think in terms of personality you're mostly like me. I gave you a small taste of that before when I said Bryan and I used to come here and I'd want to make love and he'd refuse. Something tells me the answer would have been very different with you. It's not just the sex though, it's everything. I feel like I'm on a much closer wavelength with you than I ever have with Bryan."

"It's funny when you bring up Dad... you're right, he has been my biggest role model, not just in terms of life in general but even more specific things, like romantic relationships. I always thought you and he had the perfect marriage, and so I thought emulating him would produce the same result for me. After Melissa, though... I felt like I had brought on much of what happened to me. I promised myself that I was going to spend a lot more time with my next girlfriend, try to be more attentive to her needs, even if it meant taking more of a backseat role at work rather than be in charge of everything like Dad was."

"That's definitely not your Dad talking now," Mom said with a slight chuckle.

"When all this mess happened with Dad, and he asked me to be with you, it didn't change any of my plans other than who he was asking me to be with. Whether it was legal or not, I wanted us to get to the point one day where you'd be proud to call me 'husband' and want me to call you my wife. That we could be happy to spend the rest of our lives together, raising our children... and then I found out about all the lies and deception. You're not the woman I was proud to have as a mother growing up, you're not the devoted wife Dad thinks you are..."

"Honey, I am what I am. I'm sorry I wasn't the perfect Mom you thought I was, but maybe you shouldn't have put me on such a pedestal in the first place. But the only cardinal sin I'm committed against you is for being the 'incest loving slut' you called me before."

"I wish you'd stop quoting me on that..." I said with discomfort.

"You were justified to say it, son. In fact, I wouldn't blame you for wanting me out of your life altogether for it. No son deserves to have an incest loving slut for a mother. But somewhere along the line you realized maybe I wasn't so terrible, or maybe we're both only a little terrible but that it's something you can live with. As for all my other sins, no, I haven't been perfect, and yes, I have regrets. But if you can forgive those sins then I'd be more than happy for us to try and build a life together."

"Mom, I'm sorry if I came across as judgemental," I said.

"It's okay, James. You have high standards, even if we're talking about me."

"Well, if that's everything, then I guess I need to do some thinking before I decide what to do next."

"It's not everything, there's more you need to know," Mom said.

"Right, you mentioned something with Ana. Honestly, I'm kinda over that now. Not that I condone it, but I think I get the gist of what happened. You were unhappy with your love life with Dad, got lonely and one day something happened with Ana. As much as I say that it's no different cheating with a woman, in a case like this I don't really believe the emotional impact is the same, probably because I am one of those men that gets turned on by those things. I wish that weren't the case, but it is. "

"There's more to it James, a lot more," Mom said with such a pensive voice that I couldn't help but take notice. "But it's getting late and we should get home. I promise to tell you the rest after that though."

To be continued with the final part. Thanks to all who have made it this far.