Dyker's Island Ch. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, your honor" Said Rachel, the de-facto leader of the four eco-terrorists. "I promise you that I will reform. I still believe that the animals must be freed, but I know now that this can only be achieved through legal channels."

The Judge looked down at the curly haired ebony brunette with scrutiny.

"I hope then you will have no trouble being able to prove that before the Parole Board in 8 years time." She said dismissively, unimpressed at the prisoner's sycophantic response.

"Until then, I expect you all to be completely model prisoners - Or I'll see to it personally that the four of you rot along with Ms Delgado."

The Judge looked over the podium and down at the four turncoats. She smiled again capriciously.

"Not even so much as a crossword or a complaint to the guards. I'm very close with the Warden. She tells me everything."

The four of them frowned and hung their heads because they knew that this wasn't possible - Prison was so horrible and they'd already gotten in trouble several times just for fighting to defend themselves.

Back on the bus, they took their frustrations out on their former conspirator, who quietly wept into her hands. Imogen looked around the vehicle at the three other women on board. The two of them that were dressed in suits, she didn't recognize. One was a petite redhead who had the body of a ballet dancer. The other was a small, middle aged Japanese woman who appeared the executive type. Both of them looked like they didn't belong in prison, though Imogen was sure that they probably did.

The redhead, Ana Blake, also sat in her seat sobbing in despair. The black widow vlogger had murdered her aging husband, and now the gold-digging e-girl was paying the price. Though this did not change the fact that Ana thought she was being treated terribly unfairly.

After all, she wanted his money and just couldn't bear the thought of sucking his wrinkled cock and shriveled balls one last time. He fucked like a corpse, and the woman had utterly underestimated the amount of time he had left in him. So Ana poisoned him - But the arrogant e-slut didn't care to cover up the evidence. It wasn't long after that she was arrested, tried and promptly convicted; though she did make bail.

Even though her sentencing was hours ago, the vigilant Judge's words still ran through her head.

"For the crimes of Fraud and Murder in The First Degree, I find the defendant GUILTY!"

The Judge was worked up enough from the first three defendants she had today. She had no patience for the case of this degenerate murderer.

"Life at Dyker's Island seems suitable considering the life you stole. I hope you rot there like your husband's bones."

"No please!" Ana cried as the guards dragged her away. "I just couldn't suck his cock again!"

The condemned woman's comment inspired another sadistic grin across Judge Torres' face.

"Well don't worry, Mrs Blake, where you're going; You'll never suck any cock ever again!"

Ana's eyes were red and her face was soaked with tears. Her wailed cries filled the Courtroom and aroused a moistening within the Judge's panties. Her brown nipples stood at attention, almost cutting through her black judicial gown. There was nothing Marcia Torres loved more than seeing rich white bitches like Ana Blake get life at Dyker's. It was her favourite prison to send sentenced criminals. It wasn't just the generous bribes that the company made to her, she enjoyed turning straight girls gay.

The Japanese woman, Yuki Kobayashi, sat by herself pouting. It was true that she had committed the occasional white collar crime in her time, but nothing of the magnitude of the crimes she had now been condemned for. The truth was that Yuki was one of the few executives who had a conscience.

She had found out something she shouldn't have, and her employers decided she was a liability. Yuki had accidently come across certain sensitive documents that may have outlined her company's role in a recent conflict in Eastern Europe involving a certain formerly socialist nuclear superpower. All things considered, it could be worse; They could have had her killed.

And the thought that they might yet pull off that dastardly feat was part of what fueled her whimpering. Yuki had practically had a panic attack the day that the Feds came vaulting over the walls of her mansion, barking orders and brandishing fully automatic weapons. She kicked and screamed in disbelief as they dragged her away. "Corporate Espionage" was the bogus charge that her corporate masters had paid top dollar for, among others. The Board had given her the benefit of a doubt at first, but their hand was forced when she started meeting with the press.

The Wall Street Shark knew she would not survive prison. She was terrified. Not just that the company might silence her - But also of the other women. Some of the worst girls in the country were locked away at Dyker's Island. All of them; strong, mean and horny. Yuki knew she would be nothing but meat in prison, passed around the block like snack food. But she also knew that she would never again know freedom until she was a very old woman; And that scared her more.

Yuki ran the hearing back in her mind. The courtroom was forever ingrained in her subconscious now, in vivid detail. Judge Torres presided over her case too, all fire and brimstone, madly hammering her gavel as she had been all morning.

"For the crimes of Embezzlement, Money Laundering, Corporate Espionage, Insider Trading, Fraud and Grand Larceny, I find the defendant GUILTY!" She proclaimed furiously.

"Maybe thirty-five years at Dyker's Island will teach white collar crooks like you not to steal from hard working people, Miss Kobayashi!"

"Please!" Cried Yuki as the guards locked handcuffs around her wrists. "I'm being framed! You have to believe me!"

"You and all the rest of them." Snarled back the Judge, unsympathetically. "The evidence doesn't support it."

"It's the Corporation!" She pleaded, as she was dragged kicking and screaming from the Courtroom. "They have the means and motive to set me up! I know too much!"

The Judge rolled her eyes.

"I'll make sure they add a tinfoil hat to your uniform."

Yuki's eyes widened and filled with tears.

"No! Please! I can't go to prison!"

Judge Torres felt another tingling between her legs as she watched the bound Yuki desperately kick and scratch at the guards as she struggled to get anywhere but prison. Her nipples were hard enough to cut diamonds. Torres didn't need to be bribed. There wasn't a single lawbreaker who she didn't send straight to prison.

"No! Nooooo! Let me goooo!"

It took three men to restrain her and place her in the holding cell while they waited for the transit bus to arrive. Even then, as they picked her up, she hit them and cursed in Japanese. There was a lot of fire still left in the woman, despite her small and short stature - And her obvious dread at the situation she had found herself in.

But it was a fire that Yuki could not currently find within herself right now. She had little motivation to do anything but weep into her hands and curse the employers who had made her their patsy. She had wept ever since they dragged her from the courtroom. Her makeup was a mess on her face and her eyes were bloodshot red.

Imogen recognized the older woman in the orange overalls; It was Mabel Riley, the notorious matriarch of an Irish Crime Family. And unlike the sheltered women that sat behind her, was definitely the type to easily transition into prison life.

She was pushing 60, but looked easily half her age. The Irish beauty had a facial structure that reminded Imogen of Kate Winslet. Even though she had spent the last four years in prison, the woman had aged like a fine wine. Mabel had fiery red hair that was without a hint of grey, and the few wrinkles that were on her face, only served to add to her beauty.

Imogen recognized Mabel because she used to steal cars for her, before the crime boss herself was imprisoned. It was actually one of her jobs that Imogen was on the night she had been picked up for Grand Theft Auto, six years ago.

On the outside, Mabel seemed like an amenable business woman - So long as you never wronged her. But on the inside - Imogen couldn't imagine the kind of monster that Mabel had become. It was public knowledge now the number of hits the woman had ordered - And the several murders she had committed herself. In Imogen's personal experience, people got worse in prison, not better.

However, Imogen had never given the crime boss any reason to earn her wrath. After all, she didn't say a peep when they dangled freedom in front of her last time she had been arrested. Perhaps, Mabel would remember this and return the favor. If there was something Imogen needed right now, it was a friend. And a powerful inmate like Mabel was certainly the right one.

No doubt, she probably ran the entire prison from her cell and ruled it like a Queen.

Mabel sat in her seat with mixed emotions. Unsurprisingly, the woman had been found guilty yet again of another heinous crime against the public, and this proceedings irritated her with their tandem. Even though she had already been sentenced to 500 years imprisonment, Mabel had committed so many felonies that the state still hadn't finished prosecuting her for all of them.

On one hand, she had 50 more trials to suffer through. On the other, five new playpets had just been sent to the Hell that she ruled with an Iron Fist.

She recognized Imogen as the car thief that did time for her. Curiously, though she had been straight as a tact when she entered prison, now her only thoughts of the younger woman was what she looked like without her clothes on - Something she would discover indue time.

The Streetracer's tomboy style and angled Emo haircut were things that the Irishwoman found surprisingly attractive, especially in the sharp suit she had worn to court. Reilly looked back at Imogen, and undressed her with her mind.

"She was a good little car thief." Thought the crime boss. "I wonder if she'll be a good little bitch, too."

The truth was that Imogen had cost Mabel thousands of dollars when she was picked up for GTA. This was a debt that the crooked gangster still intended Imogen to repay. Mabel needed trustworthy girls like Imogen to smuggle contraband for her, but she would also take the tomboy's body as interest. She also looked to be in good shape. Mabel was always seeking out new muscle to beat the other girls into line. The car thief could work for her in the prison, in more ways than one.

Since her original sentencing, Mabel Reilly had really begun to embrace prison life - Especially the lesbian aspect. Although it had been four years ago she was originally sentenced, Judge Torres' voice still reverbed inside her mind.

"For Racketeering, Mass Murder, Drug Trafficking and a litany of other crimes to long to name, I find the defendant GUILTY! "

The gavel thundered through the aging Irishwoman's sensitive ears.

"Five hundred years at Dyker's Island should ensure that this violent crime lord never terrorizes the streets again."

But the sensual Irish accent of the crime queen rang out in protest as the guards came to escort her back to prison.

"Five hundred years? Yer can't be feckin serious. Don't yer think it's a wee bit of an overreaction?" She cried.

Though she remained her collective and cold self, the disbelief on her face was apparent. She couldn't help but think it was overkill.

The young and attractive judge fumed with rage at the crime boss's comment. She peered over the podium at the bound woman who stood before her.

"I'll consider nothing an overreaction to keep the streets safe from people like you, Mrs Reilly."

Mabel groaned.

"It's Ms." Corrected the Irishwoman. "Ain't been married now for going on 10 years."

"And you'll remain that way for another 500." The Judge chimed back coldly. "I'm going to make damn sure you never feel the touch of a man ever again".

Torres hammered her gavel.

"Get her out of my sight, boys." She barked, gesturing to the guards to restrain the guilty defendant.

Mabel turned back to the Judge as the guards roughly escorted her to a holding cell. Her sentencing didn't seem to affect her dry Irish wit. Truth was, she viewed her imprisonment as something of a minor irritation; She knew she would be welcomed there as a queen.

"That's fine enough for me. I don't need another idiot husband running around making all sorts of a fool outta me. Had me fill of men for a lifetime."

She had kept her husband's name and business. That was about all he was useful for, other than the exorbitant life insurance policy that Mabel had taken out in his name. The truth was that she didn't put the car bomb in his car - But she could have thanked the person who did.

In the decade after his death, Mabel ruled the city like a Queen. In much the same way that she ran the prison now, she busted heads and intimidated her enemies into submission. She really was a violent and deadly woman, who did not belong on the streets.

The Judge fumed again with fury.

"If it were up to me, I'd be having you deported and extradited to the UK."

This would be substantially worse for her there - As Mabel was known to have ties to a certain paramilitary organization with a colourful and violent history towards the British Government.

MI6 would have her charged with terrorism and her tits hooked up to car batteries.

That was one of the reasons she had left Ireland for America almost 30 years ago now.

She had run many guns for the IRA during her early years in organized crime, and it was a relationship that she since had never severed.

But the crime boss still wasn't about to let a lowly civil servant like this judge get her down when Mabel's taxes paid her salary.

"Well I'm bloody glad it wasn't up to you then!"

Strangely, Mabel remembered fondly the rough way that the male guards had manhandled her in the courtroom. This was because it was the last time in her memory that she had even been touched by men. Mabel sorely being intimate with men, she missed the feeling of a big cock inside her. Mabel made do with women - Despite the thought revolting her prior to her conviction. She was a text book case of "gay for the stay".

Imogen looked like someone who could be both a lover and a fighter. She had already proven she was loyal by doing four years for her crew without so much as a peep. Maybe she could make herself useful

Mabel gave Imogen a nod of respect and acknowledgement, and Imogen nodded back - She knew that this would improve her standing in the prison food chain. Her first stretch had been complete Hell, but maybe this stay wouldn't be as bad. This time she had some credibility, and the right friends. The Streetracer had accumulated quite the rap sheet since her last stay as a guest of the government, and that was not something that went unnoticed by the criminal underworld within the correctional system. Now, she had street cred.

Imogen would return to prison as one of the same bullies that made her life a nightmare for four years. At Dyker's Island, it was dog eat dog, and every woman for herself. Imogen didn't like it, but she was prepared to do anything now not to be the same victim she was last time - Even if that meant becoming an abuser herself. With the exception of Mabel, Imogen could eat any of the other seven women on the bus for breakfast, any day of the week.

Unbeknownst to the forlorn girls, back in civilization the honourable Judge Marcia Torres pleasured herself in the privacy of her chambers. She pinched her rock hard nipples and rubbed her clit at the thought of the bus full of women she had condemned to prison.

Yes, she liked that criminals like them would pay for their crimes. Yes, she liked that they were bound. And yes, she liked that their holes would be prodded, probed and searched every day for contraband - But mostly she loved that a bunch of straight girls would be made to eat pussy.

Torres was crooked in more ways than one. The truth was that even without the generous bribes she received from the Prison Industrial Complex, she would convict all her defendants anyway. Just because she liked it so much.

In her mind, criminals didn't deserve reform, they deserved punishment. Judge Torres didn't discriminate; she was just as happy sending men to a life of sodomy, gay sex and cock sucking. The prison's male counterpart was the infamous "Queen's Peak" and Torres had the same deal with them as she did with Dyker's.

It wasn't just the sex that Torres got off on, the woman was a sadist. She loved the cruelty of prison, the violence, the surveillance, the servitude, the bondage, the lack of privacy. Most of all, she enjoyed the live, 24 hour satellite feed of Dyker's she had streamed directly to her laptop. She'd enjoy it more once the women she condemned this morning appeared on it.

Torres worked up her speed as she saw four lesbians force themselves on a newbie in the showers. She came inside her panties before her break was over. The perverted judge pulled her gown back down and smiled, content she would condemn more women while still soiled with her own bodily fluids. She turned the feed off and went back into the courtroom.

1

At Dyker's Island, Officer Mercy Wisbeski waited eagerly in the locker room for the new inmates to arrive. The Polish girl was a natural beauty, with a cute nose that reflected her Jewish heritage. She was stunning. No one would guess that Mercy had been born a man.

Inside her favourite black lace thong, was a penis that put most men's to shame, but it didn't make her any less of a woman than any of the other fine ladies who either worked or were condemned here.

Mercy slipped on her utility belt in the locker room, loaded her service pistol and slid it into her holster. Despite the discrimination she faced by much of the staff and inmates, Mercy loved her job. She may have been attracted to the position because of the many beautiful women that came through the doors here, but she was not like the other guards here.

Mercy's name was fortuitous, it was why she had chosen it. She was an idealist who believed that most of the inmates here had the potential to reform. Rehabilitation was her mantra.

It was her politics that often put her in conflict with the conservative Warden Esther Willis, not what was between her legs. Though, that didn't help her much.

It was no secret that Mercy did not get along with her boss. As the Chief Guard of Unit B, the Warden's authoritarian stance caused them to buttheads. Each of them blamed the other for the prison's systematic drug problem, and the block's Superintendent was always caught in the middle of these bouts. As a result, Superintendent Clarice Strauss had little time for either.

Strauss was a push over who avoided any and all conflicts with both the inmates and the warden. Everybody knew that it was Officer Wisbescki who really made all the decisions at Unit B - And that was the reason why many of them tried to stay on her good side.

Mercy treated most of the prisoners with respect, but for the members of the Aryan Sisterhood, she made a special exception.