All Comments on 'E & E Ch. 03'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WHAT'S GOING ON?

I look forward to your stories because thy usually have a happy ending. I know that these are total fantacies but that's one reason I like them. This time youo've gone too far. Bring Ginny home!

jpettyjpettyover 17 years ago
Very Disapointed

I am a big fan of your stories and loved the first two chapters. However this chapter is no longer a romance and turns me off very much. You should redo chapter three and get it back to a romance and adventure story. As it is now it is ruined for me. Please fix it and restore my faith in your writing

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sucks

about as romantic as cheating wife stories get; SHE IS A SLUT/WHORE; Her cooperation with her captor goes well beyond what he would have expectd, now he's her lover. yeah i know she's saving her child; right, like that child won't be a slave from day 1. go back to somthing you think through please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ginnys conditions

In chapter 4 ginny said she and jose agreed on some conditions besides him not sharing her with the other men but in chapter 3 she made non why did ginny lie about that?

Atlanta,ga.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago

"..."I didn't intend to slight the man in any way. He stands up for what he believes in and he tells things like they are for the most part. He has been a damned fine president. He doesn't make decisions based on polls."...."

The POTUS? The POTUS in office in 2006? The one who accomplished what? The one who gave a whole new apex of meaning to the term 'bush league'?

HAHAHAHAH! Snicker, giggle, Hahahah. GE.286, great satire. As funny as anything by Jonathan Swift or Baron von Münchhausen.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
trying to remember...

There was another wall , it was suppose to keep out the Mongols, I wonder how that turned out? Then again, Maginot Line, suppose to stop, who was it? Oh yeah the Germans. And the Atlantic Wall was suppose to stop the Allied landings in Normandy. Please refresh my memory, how did those work out?

And of course, we shouldn't forget that monument to Stalinist totalitarianism, the Berlin Wall and for that matter the entire border death strip between Soviet occupied Eastern Europe and Western Europe. There are pieces of that monstrosity on exhibit in museums around the world. And the regime that erected it, just a bad dream kept flickering in the ambitions of Putin and his buttbuddy business partners, the Koch Brothers.

For all those who delude themselves that walls are a good idea no one has thought of before, I quote an anti-American officer of the Louisiana Tigers, CSA: "Men build fortresses to be impregnable; God inspires men to storm them anyway!"

And to quote me: "The very definition of human is that animal that is too stupid to learn from history."

Now the author suggests that we have gunships fly along the border between the USA and Mexico. Wildly shooting at whatever? So, you are shooting up Mexican citizens on their side of the border because hell, why not? Or shoot up American citizens on their side of the border, cause the US Military have bigger guns? And only us Liberal Idealists would have the courage to protest?

Though you know, those klanners and dixiecrat nazis skulking along the border looking for anyone with the wrong shade of tan to shoot after they rape and rob them. Hey, it would be a funny joke if the gunships were strafing those homicidal clowns. Black copters, indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The story was going along good and then.....

...it degenated into a right wing xenophobic rant. Armed guard towers, quick reaction forces, really. That's The high tech version of Hadrian's Wall. AC 130 gunships to be used to what? Execute people that want to wash dishes or mow the lawn? On 9-11 the US was attacked by19 Saudi and Egyptian hijackers that came across the Canadian border. Of course, our response was to invade Afghanistan and Iraq and build a fence on the Mexican border. There's a difference between between fiction and theatre of the absurd.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
It's a story

It's a story. Unfortunately some people seem to be so willing to spout the party line that they can't help but insert political views into story comments. I find it impossible to believe that a General's wife would be unescorted anywhere near our border, but it's part of the story so I deal with it. I must say though that it does not reflect well that the kidnapper would be able to hide from the deluge of political and espionage power that would result from someone like the wife in this story being taken. So it does not reflect reality, but just the world of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?

Yeah- you blew it! When you have a history of writing stories that are basically feel-good stories, and you have a following based on the same, it would be just courteous to warn those who read your stories for that positivity that you are going to crap on them in this chapter. I know reality sucks, but nobody reads your stories for a dose of reality! I hope to hell you can make this right in the next chapter (good luck!) I know it doesn't matter, but I'm pissed at this deviation from your successful formula.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!

The exchanges between Ginny and Mack are just TOO sappy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

E & E Ch. 02 Previous Part
E & E Series Info

SIMILAR Stories