E-Written: Elle 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His arms tightened and he lifted his chin and she knew he was eating it all up. Loving the praise and affection she was heaping on him.

It struck her then, that that was all he really wanted.

Wynter wanted to be loved. Truly loved and not used or put up with. He wanted someone to adore him. If she gave him that, he would give her anything.

Turning to him, she raised up again and kissed his lips gently before wiping away her own tears. "I'm sorry, Wynter. For everything. For everything I've put you through! You never deserved any of it, not for just showing me how much you loved me! I wish I'd let myself see sooner how perfect you were... it took me seeing actual monsters and knowing how bad things could be before I realized that if I'd just stopped railing against it, I was where I wanted to be. I was a selfish brat and I'm sorry. I'm sorry I let them take me without yelling for help, I should have! I'm sorry I tried to use Chris to get away and hurt your heart! I'm a horrible person and I don't deserve you, but I love you, Wynter. I know that now, with all my heart, I love you! And you saved me! You saved me and I know you love me too! That's all I need. For you to love me and maybe someday forgive me. I'll work for it, Wynter, I will! Do what you need to to get the pain out of your heart, I know I deserve it and I will be here when you've purged all of your pain! Just... don't ever stop loving me? Please?" she asked, stroking his hair and his face.

Wynter looked down at her in consternation, then shook his head. "Just stop, Elle. Stop worrying about it! Think about something else before you start crying again."

"Can... you talk to me then? Tell me about where we're going? Is it nice? Does it have a kitchen so I can cook for you?"

"Yeah, babe, there's a great kitchen. And I can bring in people to train you still... if you want," he spoke warily, as if he couldn't believe how amenable she was being.

"You would do that for me? I would love that, Wynter! I want to learn to cook so I can make you special dishes, just for you! I want to learn other things too, Wynter. You... can show me videos or teach me yourself, how to do other things to please you. Make you happy. Like... pornography? I know how much you love sex and... I enjoy it too even if I always hated admitting it before. Sex with you, at least. You care about making it good for me and not just hurting me and making me beg you to stop..." she whispered, her eyes going introspective and afraid.

"Elle," Wynter called, jostling her out of her supposed thoughts. "We can do that! I would love that, actually! Watching porn with you and both of us getting each other off. You know I love to get you off, make you give yourself to me. I've always loved that."

"I know," she smiled, blushing. "And secretly I've always loved that too. Will you teach me how to... go down on you like you really like it? I refused to learn before, but I want to! I want to do everything perfect for you, show you how much you mean to me. Everything, Wynter. You mean everything to me."

His eyes were lit up with hope, but also doubt. He wanted to believe her, but he was too afraid to. Too angry to.

Elle hugged him again, then kissed his jaw. "It's alright, my love," she whispered. "I know it will take time and I'm happy to take all the time you need. Show you every single day how worth it you are, my prince!"

Wynter hugged her against him, kissing the top of her head slightly and she knew he wanted to believe.

Cuddling into him, she let out a deep sigh. "I'm so tired. It's been so long since I've slept, I've been too afraid to! Last night especially, that's when I snuck onto his laptop and got the tickets. I was afraid Lucy would catch me, she's their computer genius. I feel safe now and... now that I'm safe, I'm so tired. As long as you have me, I know I'll be safe forever," she sighed, then snuggled her face into him and relaxed completely. Slowly, she pretended to fall asleep and Wynter held her in his arms, looking over her with pride as he did. More than once she whimpered and whined, then jerked awake with a cry. The first time, she looked up at him with fear in her eyes, then immediately relaxed when she saw him and went back to sleep. The second time she called out his name, then clutched him when she 'woke', panting. "I dreamed this was a dream! I woke up and he was taking me down to the vats because too many people were searching for me!" she cried, clutching him close.

"You're here with me, I have you," Wynter consoled her, stroking her back. "He'll never touch you again, none of them will. Come on, baby, relax and get some more rest. We're landing in about 45 minutes to top off and... get you cleaned up and changed."

"Sanitize me?" she asked a little fearfully.

"Just a shower."

"Will you come in with me? I don't want to be alone."

"Yeah, of course. You know I love showering with you."

Elle smiled up at him, then pulled up and kissed him before snuggling into his neck happily. "I love how you smell, Wynter. I'm going to sleep like this so my dreams can be nothing but good and about you."

Wynter turned enough to kiss her temple, then reclined the chair so she could sleep.

Elle surprised herself by actually falling asleep, jerking awake with a scream when Wynter sat up with her.

"Easy, baby, we're here," he whispered, stroking her back.

Elle was trembling, trying to catch her breath. She didn't have to pretend to be afraid, she'd woken up terrified. Terrified that Wynter had her again and he did.

Clutching him, she hid her face in his neck and he let out a sigh. "You're fine, babe, don't you want to get out?"

She clutched him more tightly as Chris moved back from the pilot's seat. "What the fuck is this?" Chris demanded.

"She had a bad dream," Wynter offered softly, stroking Elle's hair.

"So? Since when do you fucking care? Don't fucking tell me you fell for some bullshit on the way here already? Let me guess, you aren't even going to punish her now."

"Nothing is like you said!" Wynter snarled. "They took her! Against her will! Hid her from me and she was afraid!"

"Bullshit! I saw her with that dude, she wasn't afraid of him! And we both saw them together, the way he was kissing all over her! She wasn't afraid! She's lying to you!"

"I don't think she is! The things she said, she was afraid! And she's had nightmares! Just get back and move, open the fucking door and don't worry about it."

"They have the firehose ready," Chris growled. "And the chains."

"Tell them she only needs a shower. Both of us."

"Really? You aren't going to punish her at all for running and..."

"Shut up and open the door!" Wynter yelled at Chris.

Elle lifted her face to look at Wynter. "It's alright if you need to punish me, Wynter, I understand. I know I fucked up badly and you still owe me from how badly I hurt you with Chris. I can take it. For you, I can take anything and I understand."

"Fuck him, I decide, not him! And he fucked up too, I should make HIM take the hose!"

"No, my love! You made up with him and I'm glad! He's your friend and you need a friend! Don't ever let me come between you again, I don't want that! I felt the worst about that, taking him from you. I will take whatever punishments you have planned for me, and gladly if it means you can forgive me after!"

"Enough," he huffed, holding her as he climbed down from the plane. Carrying her inside the building on the runway, he ignored the men outside with the firehose and the cuffs attached to an eye hook in the wall. Chris was talking to a man inside and the man directed them to a small shower where the runway firemen took showers.

Elle took the opportunity to grab a chair, then climb on it after getting undressed so she could wash Wynters hair, massaging his scalp, then washing the rest of him as she explored his entire body with her mouth and tongue. She wasn't halfway done before he had her against the wall, fucking her as hard and fast as he could, his eyes wild with need. Elle screamed his name, begged him to make her come for him, then screamed his name again when she did come.

Wynter growled low in his throat, then bit her neck lightly where it met her shoulder. "Mmm, my fucking little whore."

"Oh, my prince, I like that. Can I be your little whore? In the bedroom? Will you teach me?" she asked breathlessly. Finally, she managed to stand and finish washing him.

She began washing herself after, but he took over quickly, looking down at her with a fire in his eyes as he washed every inch of her, kissing and gently biting all over her.

"MMm, my prince, I think once we leave I may ride your face for the rest of the trip," she smirked down at him as he looked up at her, squatting to kiss her thigh. His eyes widened and his nostrils flared as his hands spasmed on her legs. He'd liked hearing her say that. "I don't know how long we'll be in the air... but I'd like to see how many times I can come before we get there," she told him, testing out her theory.

His lips twitched in a smirk as he moved to kiss her bud, then lick seductively.

"Less than three and we sleep when we get there. Four or more and you teach me how to deep throat you when we get there," she nodded. "Deal?"

He chuckled, standing. "We start now, then," he laughed, tossing her a towel and grabbing up his own clothes. He didn't wait, picking her up in nothing but the towel, a towel around his waist as well, then marching towards the plane. "Chris, grab our things!" he demanded as he walked past, Elle giggling in his arms as she held on to his neck.

"The plane isn't fueled yet!"

"It can fuel just fine while we're in it!" Wynter yelled, then was climbing the steps.

Dropping a seat back, Wynter dropped her in it, then yanked her hips to the end and knelt under her, wrapping her legs around his shoulders as he licked along her slit.

"Three times?" he asked, kissing her bud again.

"At least."

"And how many for you to beg me to fuck your ass?"

"Mmm, my prince, you want to train my ass? I want to learn to deepthroat you, but... you can work on it while you're there, right? Using your fingers?"

"You want me to finger your ass while I make you come?" he asked, grinning, his eyes full of light.

"I want you to train my ass to take your fat cock," she told him, only ruining it a little by blushing.

"And if I have my fist in you by the time we get there? Stretching your ass out completely?"

"Is that what you want, my love?" she asked him, squirming and getting wet, though she wasn't sure why it excited her so much. "For you... to see you pleased, I would do anything."

He chuckled then. "How many times until I get to fist your ass?"

"At least six," she told him, her eyes lit up with excitement.

"Mmmm, no fucking problem. I'm going to order so many fucking toys when we get there, you and I are going to have a lot of fucking fun."

"Promise?" she asked breathlessly, her eyes going wide and her pussy practically dripping in anticipation.

"Six times," he rumbled, then turned and wrapped his mouth around her pussy, sucking her clit up hard. Sliding two fingers into her, Elle came almost immediately, she was already so excited.

When Chris climbed on the plane and pulled the door shut, she was already coming up to her fourth orgasm.

"She has you servicing her cunt now?" Chris demanded.

"Shut up and get us there!" Wynter snarled, sliding a third finger into Elle, then a second into her ass.

Elle cried out, her hands in Wynters hair, not caring that Chris was standing there watching.

"Should I fuck her throat and keep her quiet?" Chris asked, taking a fistfull of Elles hair and yanking her head back, shoving two fingers into her mouth.

Elle let out a cry of dismay and Wynters head shot up. "Get your hands off her! Fucking drive the plane, asshole! Don't ever touch her again and don't fucking question me!"

"Jesus fucking christ," Chris snarled, getting in the pilots seat.

Wynter lifted up angrily and pulled Elle closer, yanking his towel away and shoving his cock into her.

"Oh, yes!" she whispered with a sigh. "Fuck me, my prince!"

"Coming this way still fucking counts," he told her with a smirk.

"All of it counts, baby," she moaned. "Oh, fuck, faster! Harder baby, right there! O god WYNTER YES! She wailed, coming again and squirting all over him.

Wynter laughed exultantly. "That should count as two, making you fucking squirt all over me. Nnn, fuck yeah, you little whore."

"Your whore," she managed incoherently, holding onto the seat as he kept fucking her.

Wynter managed to make her come six times before they even made it to the ocean and she lay panting and giggling on the floor as he lay next to her with a smirk of victory.

"Now I get your ass," he told her triumphantly.

"And my throat," she agreed, smiling.

"It's your ass I want right now," he told her, rolling her to her stomach.

"Hard again so soon?" she asked, a bit thrilled at that thought.

"Mmm mm, babe. Get up on your knees and bend over that seat for me. Reach down and touch yourself, get yourself relaxed for me," he demanded, rolling her fingers through her still sloppy wet pussy.

Elle immediately sucked in a breath when Wynter began working three fingers into her ass, going rigid at the pain of it.

"Nnn, no babe. Relax," he whispered in her ear. "Rub your clit and relax. I get to fist you, remember?"

"Y-yeah," she managed, somehow not having imagined he'd been serious. Reaching down, she rubbed her clit, circling it until the pain was gone and relaxing for him.

The moment she relaxed, he worked his pinky in as well, fucking her ass all the way to his thumb joint as she rubbed her clit furiously, whimpering slightly at the pain and pleasure of it.

Pulling his fingers out, he rolled his fingers and knuckles through her wet slit again, getting them all wet before making an awkward fist, his pointer finger foremost, then leaning in and tonguing her asshole, getting it even more wet before pressing his knuckle to her ass.

"Keep rubbing, baby, don't stop," he commanded, then started working it in.

At first it wasn't bad, but by the third knuckle, Elle was sweating and whimpering. By the fourth she was crying and when he worked the fifth in, she cried out in despair, even as he pushed all the way in to his wrist.

"Ohh, fucking shit, baby," he breathed. "Keep working yourself!" he demanded, then reached for his phone and started taking pictures of his fist buried in her ass up to his wrist.

Ell was shaking and still sobbing, but she didn't complain or try to get away. She had said yes to this, and she had to convince him she was all in. She knew this was a test and she had to pass it.

"Does it hurt?" he asked, taking pictures of her face.

"Y-yes... but for you I can take it."

"This is fucking hot! You see how hard I am, baby?"

"Will you teach me to deep throat now?" she asked breathlessly. "Now, while you're controlling me this way and have me as you want me?"

"You don't want me to take my fist out of your ass?"

"Not if you're enjoying it, my prince!"

"How much longer, Chris?" Wynter yelled loudly.

"30 minutes?"

"Autopilot take it for two minutes?"

"Yeah?"

"Come here, I need help."

Chris came back, his eyebrows climbing as he took in her state. "That her punishment?" Chris asked, sounding pleased now.

"No, she promised me this if I could get her off six times before we got there, and to deepthroat me if I got her off three times. Lift her up, this way, so her head is down and over the edge. I want to be able to fuck her throat."

"You should be pounding that fist into her ass a lot more, listening to her scream a little."

"I'm breaking her ass in to take more, not trying to hurt her. Just lift her and turn her," Wynter demanded, turning his hand inside of Elle as Chris moved her so she was upside down in the seat, her head hanging off and back. "Don't stop rubbing your clit babe," Wynter called quickly. Keep yourself nice and relaxed. Open your mouth for me and tilt your head. Mmmm, fuck yeah, babe!" he groaned, pushing his cock into her mouth. "Take air in and hold it a moment, you might gag a little but open your throat up for me. Push past it," he prompted, sliding his cock further back.

Elle whimpered and heaved as she gagged, but didn't fight or try and turn away, angling her head to try and take more.

"Force her to take all of it," Chris growled, watching her face and eyeing her stretched ass.

"Go back to the front!" Wynter demanded, holding his phone up to take pictures of his cock buried in her throat all the way to his balls. Pulling back, he let her breathe as Chris grumbled and went back up front. Slowly, he fucked her throat as he flexed his fist in her ass, then grunted in shock as she screamed around his cock as she came again. Her ass gripping his fist tightly as he stared in amazement, watching her fingers work as she got herself off.

Chuckling, he made his hand small and eased his hand out of her, then leaned in and licked her wet slit before he started really fucking her face. Hitting 'record' as her hands gripped his thighs in fear, he smirked as he got closer, thrilled at how hard she was trying for him. As afraid as she was, she was still working to please him and he knew she was in pain too.

It was beyond thrilling.

Groaning softly, he pulled out and grabbed his cock, cummong on her face as she held her mouth open for him and stuck her tongue out to catch as much as she could.

"That's my perfect whore," he breathed happily, then turned off the camera and tossed the phone to the side before grabbing Elle and turning her to her back. Using his towel, he wiped her face, then kissed her passionately, smiling down at her as he held her close. "That was perfect baby, you did great."

"Really?" she asked, wide eyed and trembling. "You aren't just saying that?"

"No, baby, that was hot as fuck, really! You did perfect!"

She smiled tremulously, then hugged him and kissed his jaw as she moved into his lap. "My head is killing me now!" she laughed shakily.

"We'll get you something as soon as we get there. Chris! There's a car waiting, right?"

"Yeah, Ricky's already there waiting!"

"Text him to have some tylenol or something waiting, and a drink! How much longer?"

"We're about to drop now," Chris called back, texting with his free hand. "Buckle up!"

Wynter put her in the seat across from him and they both buckled in, Elle watching him with a shy smile and pink cheeks as she pulled her dress on.

He was grinning back boyishly, all of his anger forgotten. It was the first time Elle had seen him truly happy, all from just a little bit of fake affection and adoration, trying for him.

She hardly looked around at all as they got off the plane, looking at Wynter instead, watching him look at her and stare at her with hopeful wonder. She stared back with complete adoration.

Getting in the waiting car, Ricky said hello to Wynter as Chris took the drivers seat and Ricky moved over. Wynter got in back with Elle and immediately, she straddled him and put her arms around him, kissing him as if she never intended to stop.

"He have her on something?" Ricky asked Chris with a snort.

"No," Chris spat. "For some idiotic reason, he is buying her bullshit."

"Her bullshit? You sure man? You didn't see what she was like after you left last time. You sure she's not fucking high?"

"She's not, I was there when we took her, she's just trying to fuck him over and he's letting her."

"I can fucking hear you, asshole," Wynter snarled, nuzzling Elle as she kissed along his neck and jaw. "I don't want your fucking opinion, just keep your mouth shut."

"Man, I can't let you just let her break you again!"