E-Written: Elle 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sort of? Also, I'm getting married."

"About fucking time, you gonna bring her home?" Gus asked.

"She's just... kind of nervous. She's from old school, you know? And we seem more old school than her folks, she's a little weird about it. Also, y'all are fucking scary or some shit."

Gus laughed then. "You bringin' her here or to Devin and Jaks?"

"Yeah, easy to say you're all different, but to her you look the same, you know? Maybe I'll let her meet you and your wife and husband and she'll feel better."

"She won't," Pablo spoke up. "Shit still makes me look twice. I mean, I get it, but I don't fucking get it, you know? You have to be around it a while to get it. Can't just be introduced and explained, you have to see it in action for like... a month or so. Then you get it."

"Carmine says y'all are all crazy," Marcos offered, laughing. "She thinks it's fucked up and Gus is a cuck."

The table went still then, everyone looking at Marcos.

Gus cocked his head at Marcos, who realized far too late he'd fucked up. "That what you think, Marcos?" Gus asked, his tone deceptively mild.

"No, boss! You know I don't! You know I get it completely."

"So when she spoke this shit, you correct her? Set her straight? Or just laugh it off and set her to suckin' your cock?"

"Boss..."

"Yeah," Gus answered, his voice smooth as butter. "I think you need to bring your girl over for a visit. Tonight. Now. Call her. Go pick her up and bring her back, I have a few words I'd like to have with her. Wynter, take our girl up to our room, get her tucked into a good movie. Something loud."

Wynter jumped up and led Elle up the stairs, Elle pale. Holding her close, he turned on a superhero movie and turned it all the way up, then held her close and nuzzled her jaw and kissed her neck, trying to distract her.

Gus didn't come to bed until the small hours of the morning, kissing Elle awake before leaning down to kiss her belly. Reaching across Elle, he ran a thumb down Wynters cheek, his usual sign of affection for him. They didn't kiss, or have sex with each other, but they showed affection and were close, and Elle loved that.

After that day, there was a new pet in the household. Elle didn't know the woman chained next to the dog bowls that Pablo stood over with the cattle prod, but she didn't interfere. That was Gus's business alone and not hers. She did note that Marcos was harder on the woman than everyone else was and that made her wonder what had happened that night. What the woman had said when she'd been brought in. It had to have been bad for Marcos to distance himself from her so hard.

The woman was broken in less than two days and in a week she was servicing anyone in the house who would have her. More than once she tried to ask Wynter if he wanted to use her, but he always ignored her as if she didn't exist at all. Gus also ignored her and the woman cringed down every time he was in the room, staying small and quiet.

It made Elle wonder who Gus was when she wasn't in the room. She'd already known he was terrifying, but she'd never seen such immediate effects of it before, it had always been a remote and abstract thing.

Seeing the woman drop and hide when Gus came in made her look over her husband. When he looked at her, she gave him a smile, the thought pulling at her in low places.

He was chuckling when she took him to their room, climbing on him like she wasn't 8 months pregnant. He was happily eating up the attention, keeping her up in their bed until Wynter brought them up some food and fell into bed next to them.

"You know what has our girl so worked up today?" Gus asked, closing his eyes as she kissed along his neck.

"She found out you're sexier than she knew you were. Seeing how the animal reacts to you, how scared she is of you, it's driving her a little crazy seeing that side of you. The results of that side of you."

Gus rumbled a low laugh. "That true, mami? You like seeing the me from work?"

"It's kinda hot," Elle agreed. "You're so... badass and sexy. I love the smiling and funny and sweet Gustavo too, but... I don't know. It's sexy to see you all take charge and dangerous too."

"She has a heightened libido too," Wynter offered. "I was reading about her third trimester, a lot of pregnant women get really really horny, everything down there is hypersensitive."

"Nnn, fuck, mami, that true? Fuck, you're so sexy," he rumbled, leaning in and sucking Elle's breast up into his mouth.

Elle let out a moan, then pushed him down to the bed and straddled his face as he grabbed her hips.

When Gus suddenly stopped, hissing in a breath, Elle looked back and Wynter had his mouth around Gus's cock, sucking and pulling with his mouth. It wasn't a normal thing for him, but it wasn't unheard of either. It did excite her even more, turning and rolling her hips over Gus's mouth.

He attacked her pussy and her clit with renewed vigor, his hands gripping her hips as he growled. Elle cried out and almost fell back as she came and squirted all over him.

All three of them ended up sleeping on the floor, passing out in a pile together on the dry rug.

Elle's libido did not slow down at all, her last month of pregnancy was almost nonstop need.

There was no real question at all when the baby came, his beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair making it obvious who fathered him. If Gus cared in the slightest, you couldn't tell as he proudly showed off his first son, Eduardo, named after his father. Wynter was just as proud, grinning at Elle with tears in his eyes as he held the baby.

Elle was blissfully happy.

A year and a half later, they were all out in the backyard, Eduardo toddling and staring at his cousin a lot as she played with her toys. Elle was hugely pregnant again and leaning back in a chair against Wynter as Gus grilled and joked with a few of his friends. There was music and everyone was laughing until Pablo came out from the house and turned off the music.

Following behind him were four men, all obviously paid muscle, and behind them, an older man and woman.

Elle recognized Wynters parents.

Wynter went stiff, then slowly stood, helping Elle stand as everyone stared at the newcomers.

"What the fuck is this?" Gus demanded, stepping up to the new group.

"Wynter?" his father called, his voice harsh.

"Wynter!" his mother cried, more emotion in her voice.

Wynter was frozen in place, staring at them as if he didn't know what to do.

"What do you people want?" Gus demanded, sneering at the closest bodyguard.

Wynters parents stepped further into the backyard, walking towards Wynter until Marcos cut them off.

"I want to see my son!" his mother cried. "Hug my son!"

"Bullshit," Wynter finally managed. "Since when? You don't want any such thing, you just want me back home and back in line!"

"Wynter," his father called calmly. Rationally. Like he was talking to an unstable person. "Of course we love you and we want you home, you're our son! We came all this way to see you! You've been refusing the PI's who've tried to contact you so we came ourselves!"

Eduardo toddled to Elle and she picked him up, both of Wynters parents looking the baby over, then Elle's large belly.

"Is that my grandbaby?" his mother asked breathlessly, her hands going to her mouth.

"He's nothing to you. I'M nothing to you," Wynter spat. "You need to leave."

"Wynter, don't be ridiculous, we came all this way!" his father admonished. "We've talked to doctors about how unstable you were before and how erratically you've been acting by all accounts we've received on you! You know we have every right to see you safe and have you committed for your own good!"

Abuela stormed up to the man, jerking a folded paper out of her house dress, shaking it at the man angrily.

His father took it and read it, then his face went red. "You... legally adopted my son? You can't do that!"

"It's done!" Wynter snarled. "They are my family! Not you! You were never my family, I was just something you wanted to control! I'm still something you want to control!"

"Wynter, no!" his mother cried. "Please, can I just see my grandbaby? Hold him? You know we love you!"

"You aren't going near MY baby," Gus hissed dangerously. "Get the fuck out of my home and don't ever come near my family again!"

"We will fight this!" Wynters father declared, waving the paper that Abuela snatched back, clutching lovingly before folding it back into her house dress. "We will have lawyers all over this and you..."

"You get your lawyers," Gus told him, stepping up to him and speaking softly. "And I will get MY boys. You send your lawyers to us and I will send my boys to you."

"You can't threaten me! I have witnesses! All these men..."

"All those men ain't gonna help you when my boys get their hands on you," Gus smiled. "Look at them, dressed all nice and fine, rings on their fingers. You think they care about a rich old man? Will they take a bullet for you, old man? Or they got wives and families at home?"

Lucy looked up from her phone, smiling. "Gwen not feeling well, Richard?" she asked one of the men. "Stayed home from work today and Lindsey missed her flute lesson? Lucky for Brian though, he caught a ride with a friend to soccer practice. Henry Mayfield park, right? Coach Brannecky?"

"No, man," the bodyguard she was talking to spoke up, horrified. "I'm out. This ain't worth it!" he told them, stepping back with his hands up. "Leave my family out of this! I'm gone!"

All but one bodyguard left, Wynter's dad going pale.

His mother actually tried to step around Marcos to get closer to Elle and Eduardo.

Marcos grabbed her by the throat and slammed her to the ground at his fathers feet. "Ignore me again," Marcos sneered.

Wynter's father quickly helped his sobbing mother up and they left with eth last bodyguard, his dad pausing at the doorway. "You'll hear from my lawyers!"

"No, we won't," Pablo grinned dangerously. "At least, you better fuckig hope we don't. Your life depends on that."

They left and everyone looked to Gus. Gus turned to Wynter who was visibly shaking. "You good, man?"

Wynter nodded, then went and hugged Abuela again. She smiled and patted his arm, then waved him off. When Wynter hugged Gus, Gus didn't play it off this time, hugging him back and pounding his back as he squeezed him. Wynter went to Elle last and smiled down at her, closing his eyes as he hugged her and Eduardo both, kissing Elle on the head as he cried tears of joy.