E-Written: Elle 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Ricky agreed quickly, his face red. He stayed quiet after that, even when he sat down to sketch out the new ring design with all 3 initials.

After he left, several people were giving Gus strange looks but he ignored them completely. Elle was curled up with Gus on the couch, Wynter leaning on her legs when Pablo came strolling in. He had been gone for several weeks, working more with Devin.

His eyes went over Wynter, then he moved closer and tipped Wynters face up to his, stroking his thumb over Wynters lower lip. "I heard you was back," Pablo told him, his voice low. "You happy to see me, Boy?" he asked.

Elle leaned up and caught Pablo's hand, pulling it off Wynter's face as Wynter sat in frozen stillness. "Wynter is my pet, Pablo. His choices regarding... other matters are strictly his own now. You may ASK him if he'd like to... go watch a movie with you, but it's his choice and you can't retaliate if he says no."

"I'm Elle's," Wynter whispered hoarsely, dropping down to hide his face in her legs and hug her hips.

"He's mine, and that's his choice," Elle told Pablo, who looked more than a little disappointed.

"Fine. How about just a talk then, me and you?" Pablo asked Wynter. "Nothing else. Or... you could..."

"No thanks," Wynter replied, his voice muffled in Elle's lap.

Pablo scowled, but went and sat down, eyeing Wynter as if he were trying to figure out how to approach him with an offer he wouldn't say no to.

It amused Elle a bit that Pablo had such a crush on Wynter. She knew he'd been downright upset when he'd come back and Wynter had been arrested, it was half the reason he'd started working with Devin more and more.

Pablo got up and moved closer, sitting down next to Elle on the couch, opposite Gus. Leaning up, he spoke softly. "If you want, I could suck your..."

"No thanks!" Wynter breathed, sounding and feeling anxious. His arms tightened around Elle's hips.

Elle stroked his arm and looked at Pablo. "He's never been into guys. He would do as he was told before, but now that it's 100% his choice, he has that say. Don't take it personal."

"It's personal," Wynter almost snarled, then lifted up and took hold of Gus's face, kissing him on the lips.

Gus pulled back gently, his eyebrows high as he looked at Elle. "Easy, Boy," Gus told Wynter softly. "Can you read, Pablo?"

"Of course I can!" Pablo spat petulantly.

"What's that say?" Gus asked, motioning to Wynter's large backpiece nameplate.

Pablo looked at it, then his face changed. He looked down and away. "Sorry, boss, I didn't realize. No one told me you..."

"Non-issue," Gus cut in. "Unless you make it one. It's good to see you, why don't you grab a beer? We were about to lay down some bones."

"Thanks," Pablo murmured, getting up and going back to his other seat.

Elle looked at Gus with a loving smile, then hugged him and kissed him while Wynter hugged them both at the hips and sat draped over their laps. Gus played a single game of dominoes before he got up and pulled Elle up to their room, Wynter staying close behind.

Climbing in at the foot of the bed, he stayed against the wall until Gus was done making gentle but passionate love to his wife. Immediately, without being asked, Wynter went to Gus and licked his cock clean, being much more thorough than he'd ever been before, before moving over and pulling Elle's legs wide to lick her clean.

Gus sat up on his elbow, watching and looking amused as Elle quickly lost control. "That's going to come in handy near the end," Gus chuckled. "They say to go into labor, you should come as often as you can. Sex too, but coming triggers contractions. Put him on duty and make you come till you go into labor," he laughed.

Elle wasn't listening, her fingers in Wynters short, soft hair. Gus bent to kiss her and in moments she was screaming into his mouth as she came. Gus's eyes were shining as he lay back down to hold her and Wynter curled in down at her legs to lay on her hip like he used to.

"How long have you been dreaming of that, Boy?" Gus asked lightly.

"Since the day I left," Wynter answered softly.

"Wynter, you don't have to do that..." Elle began.

"I want to."

"For either of us. You don't have to..."

"I want to. I enjoy it."

Elle nodded, a little discomfited, but also surprisingly fine with it. It was where he felt like he fit into the weird little 3-way they had going.

Gus spoke up then. "All this is fine, Boy, but don't ever kiss me on the mouth again. That shit was weird."

Elle felt Wynter deflate against her side and she knew he was feeling rejected.

"PDA is fine with my wife, but you don't need to claim me. I already claimed you. It sends the wrong signal," Gus went on.

Elle felt Wynter smile against her leg and she grinned up at Gus, then pulled him close to kiss him again. He gave her a smirk that said 'the things I do for you'.

The next week, awkward as it was, was actually happy for Elle. Wynter went from stressed all the time and afraid of being kicked, to confidently sitting at her feet wherever she went. She gave him simple affection in the form of petting his hair or stroking his shoulder and Gus would pat his back awkwardly. Everyone stopped eyeing them all sideways and just accepted it. Gus and Elle had a live-in pet.

The parole officer came and saw Wynter and the house he was in, looking supremely confused, but said nothing about it. He didn't even question Wynter being Elle's personal assistant. He was more excited to hear Wynter was apprenticing to become a tattoo artist.

9 days after Wynter arrived, Elle was up in the extra bedroom looking at paint when she lost the baby.

The doctors said it was an accident, it wasn't stress, she was just small framed and from the looks of it, she wasn't going to make it into the second trimester no matter what. It was going to happen no matter what she did.

She was fine to try again though, she was young and healthy and had a healthy body.

They started trying again immediately.

Wynter got closer to everyone, making friends outside of just serving Elle and she was good with that. Happy he wasn't always clinging to her and he was becoming more and more confident. He still slept in their bed at night and clung to her like he'd never let her go all night, but she was fine with that. Things were beginning to feel almost normal.

Almost a year later, Elle was at the kitchen island on her laptop, looking at baby furniture. She was four months along after losing the last one after two months and excitedly pouring over nursery themes.

The doorbell rang and Marcos answered it, leading in a large, older man, very overweight and bald. The man gaped at Elle as she glanced up at him, but she didn't recognize him.

"I'll get him," Marcos mumbled, leaving the man standing while he went to yell out back where several of the men were all playing basketball.

Glancing up again, the man was still gaping at Elle and she felt uncomfortable as hell as he stared at her.

The men all came in, laughing and trash talking loudly with their shirts off and Elle immediately spotted Gus and gave him 'the look'. He saw her distress and went to her quickly, hugging her from behind and kissing on her neck. "Aye mami, that's boy stuff! It's a girl! Who's this asshole?" he asked of the large old man.

"Chris?" Wynter asked, in shock.

Elle's eyes shot back to the man, then she was gaping at him. It WAS Chris! Chris at least 150 pounds heavier with no hair at all and all his muscle had gone completely soft.

"What are you doing here?" Wynter demanded.

"I... I'm looking for you! Your parents hired me to find you, they've been looking everywhere! They were starting to think you were dead! They want you to come home and..."

"I am home," Wynter scowled, standing tall and lifting his chin, proudly showing off his collar and name tag.

"They have everything back, Wynter. Most everything. They're rich! They've paid me a LOT to find you and they really want you home! Everything is waiting for you, Wyn!"

"My family is here," Wynter stated coldly. "Those people are not my family. They might have given birth to me, but they never treated me like family, not ever. I don't want to go back. I'm not going back. THIS is my family," Wynter stated, moving to stand next to Gus behind Elle.

"What the FUCK, man?" Chris growled, throwing up his hands. "You could have everything again! Everything!"

"I have everything. You can go."

"You heard him, leave," Marcos spat, stepping back and motioning Chris to leave.

Chris shook his head, then pulled a gun out and pointed it at Wynter. "Man, this is fucked up. I promised your folks I would bring you home and I am going to bring you home. Step away from them now and come on, we're..."

The bang was both loud and not loud enough, making Elle jerk and blink, trying to imagine what had just happened.

Abuela stepped away from Chris as he fell to the carpet, holding the gun she kept tucked in her bra in her hand. She looked pissed. Stepping close, Abuela kicked Chris, then spat on him before making a motion to the body as she looked at Marcos.

Marcos only nodded and motioned to the others who were standing around.

Abuela came around the island and patted Wynter's arm comfortingly before finally tucking her gun away now that it had cooled off.

Wynter was staring in horror, then he looked at Abuela in stunned silence a moment before pulling her into a hug. Smiling, she patted his arm again.

Gus turned to Wynter. "Get our wife upstairs, she doesn't need to see this. Keep her busy until I come get you both."

Wynter nodded, then led Elle up to their room, grinning.

"You're that happy that Chris just died?" she asked him, surprised.

"He was never my friend," Wynter replied lightly, still pleased, then he gave Elle a playful grin. "Abuela just killed someone for me! She's never done that for YOU."

Elle laughed then, a full belly laugh as she hugged Wynter. She understood completely. Abuela loved him. You don't fuck with her 'kids', and she'd just shown him he was one of hers. She understood completely why he was so happy about it.

When Gus came up, Elle was reading in Wynters lap and he was rubbing her head gently with one hand while he sketched idly with the other.

"All finished. Carpet had to be pulled up, but we have a guy coming in tonight to put new down. Can't believe that was Lorenzo Rossi! To think I used to look up to him! You good, mami?"

"Perfect, baby. What's up?"

"I need our boy real quick. He'll be right back, just some paperwork."

Elle sat up and Wynter followed Gus. Wynter was grinning ear to ear when he came back, but they said nothing as Gus immediately tackled Elle down to the bed and made love to her.

She made it all the way to five months, four days away from her ultrasound to maybe find out the sex of the baby this time.

This time it was harder for her to come out of her depression, feeling like it wasn't all just accidents, she was doing something wrong. The doctors promised she wasn't, they promised she was healthy and capable even if she was small.

She told Gus she wanted to wait just a little while this time. He smiled sadly and told her he understood completely. When they made love, he pulled out and that was the only precaution they were taking. She told him if a baby fought that hard to get into the world, then it would be strong enough to survive her carrying it to term.

It was several long months later, right after Ricky left and Wynter hyped up about giving his first tattoo that Wynter finally broached the subject with her.

"Elle?"

"Mmm?" she asked, kicking her feet as she scribbled notes for the restaurant she had been talking about opening for herself. One for regular comfort foods and not a Mexican restaurant like Gus's chain.

"Have you considered that it's not you?"

"What?" she asked, tapping her pencil as Wynter caught her kicking foot and kissed her toe, getting her undivided attention.

"The baby thing. What if it's him, not you?"

"I'm getting pregnant, so he's not the issue," she smiled.

"But what if he is, somehow?" Wynter asked thoughtfully. "He fucks like a machine and comes like a rockstar, not saying he isn't amazing, but what if his cum and your womb just don't mesh well?"

"Is that even a thing?" she asked, laughing.

"I mean, it could be?" Wynter shrugged, blushing.

She knew then, what he was trying to angle at and her smile disappeared as she looked at him. "I guess we can talk to Gus and..."

"Or just try and see? If it works, then we know and he won't have to stress about it?"

"Wynter, we've never approached the subject of you and I having sex."

"You really think he would mind, or care at all? Even if you got pregnant, he wouldn't care that it was mine and not his, he would love it. He loves you, and me too. We're all together, he wouldn't care if it was my seed in you and not his. You know he wouldn't."

"We've never talked about it, and..."

"Why stress him about it? Elle... you know I love you and you know how badly I want a child with you. He wants a child too, and our child would be his child. We should try," he breathed, then moved and eased Elle to her back, kissing her on the lips for the first time in years.

Elle froze there on her back, confused and in shock, and also panicking slightly. Wynter didn't linger long, pushing her yoga pants down and off, he moved down and buried his mouth around her pussy, making her moan and sigh for him. This she was used to, this didn't make her panic, this was every day life...

Sliding her fingers into his longer hair, she gripped and wrapped her legs around his face, making him groan softly. She knew he loved that. Gripping her thighs, he pulled back, then kissed her lips again, stroking her face as his fingers took over on her clit. Sucking in a breath, she swallowed her objections, letting him kiss her mouth as his fingers worked. When he moved over her and she felt his cock slide into her, Elle turned away from his mouth.

"Wynter! This isn't...!"

"It's fine," he spoke over her. "I know you want this and I want to give it to you! To both of you!" he breathed, groaning as he stroked his long cock inside of her. "Fuck, I'd forgotten how good you feel, Elle! You can have this, we can have this! All of us! I'm going to make you both so happy, Elle! I'm going to give you everything you want!" he panted, moving more quickly.

Elle gripped his arms, her head falling back as he fucked her. He was still as good as she remembered, hitting that spot within her over and over again, rubbing it at the perfect speed. It was bliss and Elle could only sigh in ecstasy as he held her beneath him and watched her face, watched her surrender to him.

It had been so long.

"I love you!" he panted. "I love you, Elle! I love you both! Ohhh..." he groaned as he felt her going rigid, knowing she was close.

It tipped him and he shoved in as deep as he could, pressing his cock as hard as he could as she came when he did. Her scream, his name on her lips, tears streamed down his face as he held himself there, feeling her milking his cock.

Afterward, he lay holding her to his chest as she nuzzled sleepily, feeling beyond content. His world was right. Everything was right.

When Gus came in, he grinned at both of them, then came in and kissed Elle on the head. "Sleepy, mami?" he asked lightly.

"Mmm, he wore me out," Elle agreed muzzily.

"Too out?" Gus asked huskily, turning her to look her over.

Elle grinned and pulled him down into a kiss. When Wynter sat up slightly and pulled Elle to lay on his chest, Gus said nothing as he made love to her while Wynter held her against him. The three of them played for over an hour afterward, kissing and touching and fondling until both men were hard again. Wynter leaned over Gus, wrapping his mouth around his cock and sucking a long, slow stroke before moving to Elle and lifting her, putting her on her hands and knees. Taking her hair, he guided her to suck Gus's cock while he moved around behind her. Gus hesitated only a moment as he watched Wynter press his cock to her waiting pussy, then looked down as his wife moaned wantonly around his cock.

"Mmm, swallow that cock for me, mami," he purred, stroking her jaw as she sucked eagerly.

It became a new dynamic. They all fucked at the same time and Wynter always came inside of her. Her favorite was when Wynter laid her down and slid into her, then rolled to his back and Gus eased into her ass. It had been uncomfortable at first, but she had quickly learned to love both of them inside of her at the same time. It was thrilling and felt amazing and she always came so much harder when she was filled up completely.

Elle was late for her very next period, though she said nothing to anyone. She knew Gus wouldn't notice, he always seemed surprised when she got her period. He wasn't great at keeping track of days and Elle was fine with that. It meant she could wait and be sure.

Wynter wasn't the same.

He was the one who let her know she was late, the very next day. Rolling close to her after Gus left, he nuzzled into her neck. "You're late," he whispered.

"What?"

"You're late, you should have started yesterday."

Elle chuckled, hiding her face in his shoulder. "Have you been keeping track or something?"

"I always know, I've always known. I've always kept track. So... you're pregnant?"

"One day...a few hours! Does not mean anything!" she laughed, but she stared at his arm and clutched his hand as she considered it. The next few days were anxious for her, knowing she would get her period any second but hoping she didn't.

A week. Two weeks. Wynter was practically climbing the walls trying to get her to get a test and take it.

She refused, not wanting to jinx it.

It wasn't until Wynter mentioned in front of Gus that she was late that she finally got a test, and that was only because Gus left right that minute to go get one. Wynter grinned at her, his eyes shining as she teasingly slapped his arm, pretending to be upset at him for telling.

Gus came home with three kinds of tests and they all said the same thing.

Positive.

After that, there was a LOT of discussion over how to handle it. Wynter insisted she stay in bed and never get up, while Gus wanted her to go to the doctor every three or four days. Elle told them she would do neither, that if it was meant to be, it would be.

Still, when she made it to her first trimester, she breathed a small sigh of relief. Her second and there was practically a celebration. She was happily waddling around with her pregnant belly, directing people on how to do the nursery. Wynter refused to let her lift a single finger for it, demanding to do everything.

It was Lucy who asked the unspoken question in her usual blunt manner. "So, is it yours, Gus?" she asked at dinner one night.

"Of course," Gus laughed, giving her an ugly look. "Is that a question?"

"I mean, yeah? Unless your Boy is shooting blanks? Is he? Did you have him fixed?"

Elle looked at Gus then, trying to gauge his reaction, but there wasn't one. They hadn't talked about the baby maybe being Wynter's at all. Gus only shrugged a shoulder at his cousin. "Does it matter? The baby is mine."

"So if it comes out with blue eyes and light hair, you..."

"I don't care about his eyes or his hair, Luce, he's mine. He's mine and Elle's and Wynter's. That clear enough for you?" Gus asked angrily, upset that she was being obtuse.

Lucy looked down, blushing. "Sorry... I... was just thinking about it. Umm, I guess you should all know... I'm gonna have a baby too. I was just wondering about her cousin and them growin' up together and all," she managed to smile.

"Finally found a sperm donor?" Marcos asked as the others congratulated her.