E-Written: Elle 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They returned forty five minutes later, Pablo looking out of breath and... very pleased. "You good?" Gus asked Pablo.

"Perfecto," Pablo smirked, gripping Wynters hair and tilting his face up. Wynter was blushing furiously, but not fighting or even moving.

That became the new normal. Weeks went by, turning into months.

Wynter was Elle's pet, staying at her feet, leaning on her legs, holding her legs, staying close, but others used him. Especially Pablo, who, Elle discovered, had just broken up with his boyfriend. Even Lucy used him, saying his cock was perfect and she wanted in on his perfect genetics without having to worry about a baby daddy.

Wynter gave Elle a panicked, pleading look and Elle sat up, looking at Lucy. "That needs to be his choice," she told her.

"What?" Lucy asked, laughing. "Why?"

"Having a baby is different than just having sex. That's a part of him that will always be out there, his child. He gets a say in that. It's his choice. Wynter, do you want to father a..."

"No!" he spoke adamantly.

"So he gets no choice on being fucked, but he can say no to coming inside me?" Lucy demanded, sounding angry. "I just want a baby without having to deal with a fucked up father situation!"

Elle looked at Wynter. "Boy, do you mind being used to fuck or get off?"

"No, Mistress," he answered quickly.

"Do you consider it rape?"

"No, Mistress, I do it gladly. Anything to make you happy. If... you wanted a child, I would..."

"Enough. You can use him for sex, or whatever, but he doesn't want to be a father."

"Fine," Lucy snarled, glaring at Wynter. "Come on, I have a new video I want to make. My followers are loving seeing THE Wynter Hallan being put through his paces."

Lucy led Wynter away and Elle felt trepidation welling up.

Gus came in the front door and grinned at her and she smiled back, looking down at her wedding ring. Her marriage to Wynter had never been real, he hadn't filed it. He was waiting for his parents to get on board. Marrying Gus had been a family celebration in the backyard that had gone on for two days and she had loved it.

Coming in, he kissed her head and she hugged his arm before getting up and going upstairs. Pausing outside of Lucy's door, she listened as Lucy talked loudly to her followers, then peeked in. She was standing over Wynter, him on his back on the floor looking stressed. He was wet, his face, his chest, everything. His eyes rolled to Elle and she knew whatever was happening, he wasn't into it.

"Boy," she called, interrupting Lucy.

"I'll be done with him in a minute and he might need a shower," Lucy laughed.

"NOW, Boy!" Elle snarled angrily, making Lucy dance back out of the way as Wynter scrambled up.

Elle slammed the door shut, going to her own room as Wynter ran past her and into the bathroom, vomiting noisily in the toilet.

Bringing him a bottle of water, she looked down as he trembled. "Take a shower, get cleaned up," she told him.

"P-please Mistress! I don't..."

"Do not speak to me unless I speak to you first!" she yelled, leaving.

The next day, she went up to her room early, avoiding Lucy coming home from work. It didn't matter, Lucy barged in, talking to her fans excitedly about how she had taken a laxative and they were about to get an amazing show.

"No," Elle told her, taking firm hold of Wynter's leash.

"What? Why not, I need to hurry, I'm already ready and I have over 7 thousand viewers live!"

"Turn that off," Elle snapped. "You aren't doing that to him."

"Since when do you care? Everyone here uses him for shit, is it because I'm making money? I'll give you half, it's..."

"Lucy, no. You can't do that to him, you'll give him pinkeye or sores or something. I'm not risking a UTI so you can degrade him online. He uses his mouth on me every night, I'm not letting you shit where I put my pussy and my husband's cock, that's just gross."

"Shit... I didn't even think of that. Fine. It doesn't bother you that Pablo has him fuck him in the ass?"

"I don't touch his dick, only his mouth," Elle told her, surprised at this new information. "Does Gus know Pablo is letting him have release?"

"Shit, Elle, I let him have release. I didn't know we couldn't. When he fucks me, he always comes, usually on my tits before he licks it all off."

Elle only nodded, then waved Lucy out. "I need to speak to my pet," she spoke coldly, as if she were angry at Wynter.

Lucy left, shutting the door.

Wynter dove into Elle, hugging her feet as he shook.

"You may speak," Elle told him softly.

"Thank you! Thank you for not letting her do that! I didn't know I wasn't allowed to ever come, I'll never do it again!"

"It's fine, Wynter. If whoever you're with says you can, it's fine. Just not when you're with Gus."

"Yes Mistress!"

Elle stroked his hair back, then patted his shoulder before going back to her book and thinking.

Two weeks later, she was down in the kitchen with Abuela when there was a knock on the door.

Marcos showed two officers in, his face red as he motioned to Wynter.

Elle went cold all over. Were they about to be arrested for everything they'd done to him?

"Wynter Hallan? You are under arrest," the closer officer called, moving to cuff Wynter, who was already on his knees near Elle's legs. They read him his rights and Wynter looked stunned and stressed as he looked at Elle in horror.

She realized he wanted permission to speak and she gave him a small nod. "I love you, Mistress," he told her as they left with him.

Twenty minutes later, Gus came home early, asking what happened.

No one knew until Lucy came home and explained. They'd been looking for him, thinking he was overseas and in hiding from them. It was one of Lucy's videos that told them he was in the US and where he was. He was being tried for all the same things his parents were still in jail for.

That was that, Elle guessed. It was over.

Her and Gus could move on now, and they did.

She started going to work with him instead of staying home, too afraid to leave Wynter alone with people who might hurt him. Working with him and traveling in his truck, smiling, letting herself live again.

She stopped holding her happiness hostage, letting the guilt of what was happening to Wynter hang so heavy on her shoulders.

He was free, from her at least. Once he was out, he was free forever.

A full year later, Elle got a shock in the form of her step sister showing up at her door, asking for a handout.

Elle shrugged. "Sorry, I have nothing to give you. Nothing at all. I work on a tamale truck, Anna, we all work here. Try getting a job?"

"I HAVE! I have a job, but they cut my hours and Daddy can't get a job either! It's YOUR fault my credit is shit, your stupid boyfriend! He messed up everything!"

"That you even call the man who kidnapped and tortured her her 'boyfriend'..." Lucy began, sneering, but Elle cut her off.

"I have nothing for you Anna. Nothing at all. There's not even an extra bed here I could offer you."

"We need a dishwasher at the El Paso location," Gus called loudly.

Elle looked at Anna who glowered at her. "I know all your friends are loaded," Anna went on. "All these guys live in cheap houses, but they are cash rich. I know how shit works here! Don't you even have a cute guy to introduce me to?"

"No one I hate that much," Elle told her, then shut the door in her face.

Less than a week later, her step father showed up. Elle took a single look at him, then gave Gus a nod. Gus went to the door, grinning maniacally at him, hissed something Elle couldn't hear and her stepdad left white faced.

Lucy looked at Elle then, cocking her head. "Elle? You do know you're still rich as fuck, right? Your accounts were never touched, you and Wynter Hallan were never actually married on paper. Your accounts have been just sitting and getting fatter."

Elle looked up at Lucy in confusion then, stunned. She hadn't known that, she'd assumed they'd dissolved with all of the other assets involved with the Hallan's.

"We just assumed you were content with how things were and didn't want to touch it, but... I got thinking about what you told that woman who came looking for you. You seemed like you really didn't know you had all that money."

"I didn't," Elle shrugged, realizing it didn't really matter.

"And she knows we aren't poor either," Gus spoke up, hugging Elle close and kissing her head. "She knows that anything she wants is hers... she just doesn't want anything. She orders her books and that's all she cares about."

"Actually," Elle spoke up, not sure why. "There is ONE thing I want."

"Name it, mami," Gus smiled.

Elle blushed, looking up at him. "Take me to the Doctor to have this IUD removed?"

His smile vanished as his eyes went huge, then his lips twitched again as he sat up and looked down at her. "For real, mami?" he asked breathlessly.

"Yes... and one other thing. The man... the man who did all these tattoos. He's walking around rich as hell, he got away with everything."

"Say no more," Pablo spoke up. "It'll be taken care of by this time tomorrow."

Elle looked up at Gus, then curled in close to him as he chuckled. "A baby," he smiled happily. "Do you know how long I've been hoping you would be ready?"

"I know," she smiled. "You adore kids and you get so dreamy eyed every time you hold Santos's baby."

Gus chuckled, then got up and picked her up, carrying her up to their room as she giggled.

Seven months later, she was in the kitchen with Abuela again, several others standing around talking on a Sunday morning while Elle and Abuela cooked breakfast. Elle kept pausing to smile dreamily as she put her hand on the little swell in her belly.

The doorbell rang and Marcos hurried to get it. A moment later, Elle went still as Wynter stumbled into the kitchen, looking half out of it.

He hardly looked like himself, his head shaved, emaciated and sickly looking. Staggering to Elle, he went to his knees in front of her, then hugged her legs.

Elle stood in stunned silence, then reached down and stroked his head gently. "How long have you been out?" she asked him softly.

"Friday, Mistress," he whispered into her thigh.

"Are your parents still in jail?"

"I don't know," he whispered, clutching her more tightly.

Abuela said nothing as she grabbed Wynter by the ear and pulled him back, pushing him to the table to sit down. Setting a plate in front of him, she piled food on his plate, then walked away.

Wynter stared at it, then stared at Abuela, blinking, then looked at Elle in confusion. Elle gave him a reassuring smile, nodding at the food.

Turning back to the meal, he began eating as everyone watched him and looked at each other in confusion.

Gus went still when he came downstairs, his eyebrows going high before he looked Elle over cautiously. She shrugged at him.

"How are my girls?" Gus asked lightly, coming in and kissing Elle, then rubbing her belly.

Wynter stared, his mouth full, then looked up at Elle wide eyed.

She felt so incredibly confused! What was she supposed to do with Wynter? Why had he come back?

Sitting next to him, he blushed as he continued eating, cutting his eyes over and looking over her little belly. "Wynter, you know that you're free to go wherever you want now, right?" she asked softly. "You paid. You can..."

"I know," he answered quickly, looking down.

"Don't you want to..."

"No."

"Who gave you those bruises?"

"Inmates. Guards."

"I see. And you don't know where your parents are? If they're still in jail?"

"No. I don't care. I... I'll sleep in my spot on the floor," he told her, his voice almost breaking. Like he was begging.

Elle's heart shattered as she flinched. This was what he wanted, where he wanted to be now.

For him it was better to be cared for and used as a pet than go back to being an unloved son.

"Alright," she told him gently. "You can take a shower after you eat and get some rest if you need to, You look tired."

"I... have to call my parole officer. Tell him where I'm staying. He... has to come here and check on me."

"Don't you have to have a job and shit, too?" Santos asked, an eyebrow high.

"I have one!" Wynter breathed, looking tortured. "I serve my Mistress!"

Elle's heart ached for him. "If they ask, I will provide whatever you need. You're my personal assistant. Alright?"

"Thank you, Mistress," Wynter whispered, tears filling his eyes.

"Finish eating, all of it. You're too skinny and you look malnourished. After your shower, we'll call the parole officer."

Elle half felt like she was talking a man off a ledge as she spoke to him, but she stayed calm. Wynter finally lost some of his tension and Elle turned to Gus in dismay after Wynter went up to shower.

"What the fuck?" Gus asked in surprise. "I knew he was a little gone, but I didn't think he was off his shit completely."

Elle sighed. "He... has never been loved before. Not really. I'm all he's ever known as far as love and he is... broken. He would rather be close to someone who cared for him even the slightest bit and gave him the same affection they would a dog than be alone again."

"That's fucked up!"

"Or he's bullshitting us and he's planning something," Santos offered.

"Nah, dude walked here from the prison," Marcos told them, shaking his head as he looked at his phone. "My guy said he just started walking. Came straight here. Walking. Didn't try'n make a call or nothin', wouldn't get in the car to go to the place they had in the city either."

Elle looked over at Gus again, her heart heavy.

"It's your call, mami," he told her with a smile. "This is all you. I trust you."

Elle felt the weight of his trust like a blow, but she knew what she had to do. She knew what had to happen now.

Going upstairs, she went into the bathroom and pulled out a towel, holding it open for Wynter as he got out of the shower timidly. Giving him a gentle smile, she started drying him off, stroking his face as he took a knee in front of her. He looked half terrified, half hopeful as she handled him gently.

Finally, leaning in, he pressed hands to her small, swollen tummy. "How far along?"

"Only three months, but I'm already showing a little."

"A girl?"

"Gus thinks so, he's convinced."

"She'll be perfect. Beautiful like you. I'm happy for you. Elle... I promise, I won't be any trouble, I'll..."

"I know! Stop stressing about it, Wynter, you're welcome here. My guest. I'll get you a bed to..."

"Please! I just want to be close, I don't..."

"TO PUT in our room," she spoke over the top of him. "Things won't be like last time, no one is going to use you or..."

"No one but you?" he asked softly.

Elle looked over his face and knew that was part of it for him. He wanted to be part of her life, even in that way. Nodding gravely, she spoke again. "No one but Gus and I."

"Thank you," he whispered, tears springing up again before he dropped down and hugged her again, his head on her thigh.

Elle stroked his hair and let him hug her, crying where she couldn't see. Gus peeked in on her and gave her a smile, then stepped in. "Mami, I'm heading out, game day. The place is going to be slammed. Will you be good here, or I can call in if you want? Have Bonita run things?"

"I'll be fine," she promised.

"He good?" Gus asked, putting a hand on Wynter's shoulder.

"He'll be fine."

"Boy, you want your collar back?" Gus asked Wynter.

"Do you still have it?"

"You left with it, but I can get a new one. You want a new one?"

"Yes. Please."

"I'll have Santos pick one up. You want a nametag on it this time?"

"If you want..." Wynter answered, his voice thick with emotion.

"Wynter Alvidrez," Gus stated, nodding. "I'll tell him before I go. Bye babe, see you tonight," Gus smiled, leaning in and kissing Elle.

Wynter turned and lunged, hugging Gus's legs. Gus patted him awkwardly, then stepped back before turning and leaving.

Elle's heart was aching with the amount of love she had for Gus just then, for his huge heart and his understanding that Wynter just wanted to belong and be loved. Not have his fucked up life and descisions judged.

There wasn't much that fit him, but she put him in a pair of Gus's sweatpants, even if they did fit just below the knee on him. That didn't really matter, it mattered that he had something to wear.

Guiding him back downstairs, Elle sat him down in the kitchen, then went to help Abuela clean up.

Immediately, Wynter jumped up and tried to help, tried to make her sit down and relax. "You're pregnant, Elle!" he cried when she laughed at him.

"Pregnant, not disabled," she told him, grinning.

"You have to take it easy! I'll do this, please?"

Abuela waved a wooden spoon at Wynter angrily and Elle grinned up at him. "You don't get out of her way and she'll start thumping you."

Wynter looked dismayed, but he sat down on the floor and leaned against the island, staying close to Elle. Abuela patted his head every time she leaned over him or across him and Elle could tell that pleased Wynter. Abuela's acceptance meant everything in this house.

A few hours later, Santos shocked Elle by showing up with Ricky in tow. Elle stared, looking over Ricky's face and the crudely done tattoos on it.

'Rapist'. 'Kidnapper'. 'Pendejo'.

Ricky looked sick and flat terrified as he looked around, then when his eyes landed on Elle, his knees almost buckled.

She understood then, what Gus had told Santos to do. Stepping up, she motioned Wynter with her. "You're here for a collar," she told Ricky. "Come into the dining room, it has the best light. Wynter, up on the table, please."

Wynter got on the table eagerly, his eyes bright and excited.

By the time Gus got home, the collar was finished, along with the nametag and Ricky was working on a nameplate on Wynters back. 'Property of Alvidrez'.

Gus came over and looked it over, then nodded as he kissed Elle hello. "Looks good. Your idea?"

"Yes," she agreed, hugging Gus, but still holding Wynters hand.

"Soon as you finish that, i want a ring," Gus told Ricky. "Like hers. Like theirs. And they need theirs altered, they both need a G added to the initials and..." Gus was cut off as Wynter lurched off the table and barrelled into him with a hug, sobbing uncontrollably. "Easy Boy, settle down," Gus chuckled, patting his shoulder. "Lay down and let him finish that. All three initials on all three rings," Gus finished for Ricky, who looked supremely confused and stunned.

"I can do that," Ricky nodded. "They... it all takes a little longer after all my fingers were broken. I can still tattoo, but it's not as clean as I once was. I'll do my best, I promise, but maybe for your ink I should call in one of..."

"It'll be fine," Gus told him. "What you've done today looks good. You aren't the master you were before you fucked up my girl so bad, but you're still good."

Inspiration hit Elle then. "You'll start coming back three days a week, three hours a day. Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. You're going to teach Wynter how to do what you do. Apprentice him."

Wynter looked over his shoulder, giving Elle a wide eyed, pleased look. He liked that idea a lot.

Ricky nodded. "I can do that! He'd be great at it, actually, he has a natural hand for art and a very steady hand." Ricky went quiet as he side eyed everyone, then spoke to Wynter as if he thought it might be alright now if he spoke to him. "You know your folks are out too? They called me yesterday to see if I'd heard from you."

Wynter said nothing, holding on to Elle's hand again. Elle patted his hand, then stroked his hair. "Do you want your parents to know where you..."

"No," Wynter cut in quickly, vehemently. "No, thank you."

Elle nodded, then looked at Ricky. "Ricky won't tell them if they call him back. He hasn't seen you or heard from you at all, have you, Ricky?"