E-Written: Elle 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling into the large house in the slightly nicer neighborhood, Elle looked around happily. It was an old neighborhood and an old house, but it was huge. A multifamily house, like all of them on the street.

Piling out of the van, everyone went inside, two of the men guiding Wynter bent over.

Inside, Abuela immediately grabbed Elle and hugged her close and Elle hugged her back, crying into her embrace. As they hugged, the men put a dog shock collar on Wynter and locked it, then chained him to the floor in the kitchen. Like they'd special made the setup, just for him. They even put dog bowls in front of him with water and dog food, then sliced all of his clothes off of him before taking his blindfold off.

Elle did the only thing she could and pretended he wasn't there at all. That was what she imagined would hurt him the most, and it did.

Wynter couldn't speak, every time he tried, the collar shocked him and he gagged and choked until he finally stopped.

Everyone ignored him.

Elle noted when he collapsed on the floor, sobbing brokenly, but only to feel a deep satisfaction in it as she sat with Gus and listened to Lucy talk about what was about to happen to his family.

After an hour, one of the men who'd brought Wynter in got up and undid the chain, pulling Wynter out back in the yard. Yelling at him to piss and shit on the little part set aside, he started switching him when he didn't do it right away. Elle watched as the man switched him with a cane in several circles, Wynter yelling and screaming as the collar shocked him.

She had no pity at all, turning back to the conversation.

When Wynter was brought back in, he was wild eyed with red stripes along his legs and back and blood foaming at his lips as he lay breathing raggedly on the floor.

"Eat and drink," the man demanded, kicking his hip.

Wynter drank the water, but didn't touch the food, not until the man pulled out a cattle prod and pressed it to Wynters asshole.

Three seconds of Wynter writhing on the floor and he scurried to eat the food in the dish, choking and gagging it down. He ate every bit of it looking terrified of the man holding the cattle prod.

"He'll have him trained in a day," Lucy offered, laughing. "Guys like him break fast. Last rich boy to fuck with Devin and he trained him like this? He had him taking shit out of his ass with his mouth to put in the toilet for him in 30 hours."

Elle felt nauseated as she looked at Wynter. Was that really what she wanted?

Turning back to Gus, she huddled against him, then turned to him. "Can we be alone for a while?"

"Yeah! Of course, mija. Come on," he smiled, taking her hand and pulling her up to a large bedroom.

The man followed with Wynter, clipping his collar to the far side of the room on the floor.

Elle hesitated, then decided she was good with Wynter watching. He DID deserve that much, even if she thought the things Lucy had talked about were too far.

Turning back to Gus, she pulled her dress off, then moved to him, sliding her hands up his shirt.

"Mmm, mami, you're still fucking perfect, aren't you?" he asked in a low rumble, looking her over.

Elle blushed, lifting his shirt and helping him take it off, then hesitating as she looked over the new ink there. He had an all black outline copy of her pinup girl on her hip with the knife and a little less cartoony and more realistic. It was well done and Elle stared as he smirked down at her. Her lips twitched into a smile as she looked up at him, her heart aching in its fullness. "You had this done? When?"

"The same month you disappeared. He covered his tracks, you were registered at the hospital. It took a lot of questioning and hacking the video feeds to know that you never arrived. Spent a little time thinking you slipped away while no one was around, but I knew. I knew he got his hands on you. Got it to remind myself how big our connection was and how you'd never just walk away no matter what anyone said. How different our worlds were."

"You doubted it?" she asked, tracing the ink with her fingertip.

"For about ten minutes," he smiled sadly. "When the hospital said you left alone and Devin said you must have taken off back to your home to get away from everything. I doubted it for as long as it took us to get home, then told Luce to pull up the feeds. I refused to believe you would just walk away. Things weren't adding up. An ambulance at the scene wouldn't just take off with someone who was just having anxiety and hyperventilating, not with the possibility of burn victims coming or smoke inhalation. They would be needed and they had what they needed in the vehicle to treat you. Took looking into them and seeing the deposits made. Finding him was harder, he wasn't in touch with his folks and he had so much going on everywhere. Wasn't until I looked into Lorenzo Rossi that we were able to track him. You said they weren't on speaking terms, but I got wondering if they made up and that was how Wynter found you, through him. He appeared back stateside tryin' ta use them cards my friend made for you. Luce had a flag on all them cards and she traced him tryin' ta use it back in Iceland after the flag went up in the states. Traced him back to the house there, but you were already gone. Traveling. Tracked you in Germany after he got in touch with his folks, but couldn't get there in time, not with our resources. We had to wait until you went somewhere we had an in. Luce tried to get word to you, but you were never online, never checked your email. You got on your laptop to ruin his family and that was it.

I admit, seeing you with him down there threw me. The way you were smiling and all over him... but a second look told me your smile was forced and you didn't look happy. You looked driven and on a mission. Wasn't sure you wanted to see me, but... took all I had not to go to you when you did see me. That look... you were so afraid and shocked. I knew as soon as you laid eyes on me you was lookin at a ghost and... mami, I'm not a violent man. Not usually, but I wanted to see how many times I could bounce his face off the street before he no longer had a face. You were so lost and broken. I wasn't on board with Devins usual training being done here for you until you looked at me in that bazaar. All that pain... It broke my heart, mami."

Elle managed a sad smile, looking down, then shook her head. "Now. We're here now," she reminded him, then pushed him to the bed and he smirked as he caught her wrist and pulled her with him.

Elle could hear jerking and struggling across the room, but she ignored it as Gus tackled her down and kissed her. Helping him undo his pants, he shoved them down and off before ripping her underwear down the side and shoving them aside. A brief touch found her already ready for him and he grinned, his eyes shining as he pulled out of the kiss long enough to look her face over. "I've missed you," he whispered, pulling her leg up around his waist.

"I've missed you too, Gustavo! Please... make love to me?" she asked, stroking his face.

"Mmmm," he purred, kissing her wrist, then easing his hard cock into her slowly.

Elle sucked in a hissing breath, her eyes fluttering shut. She'd forgotten how perfectly he fit inside of her, his hips nestled to her ass, his cock pressed to her inner wall. Not too long, perfect. Thick and full and sublime.

"I love you, Gus," she whispered, pulling him close to her.

"I love you, Elle," he rumbled. "By this time next week, you will be my wife."

Wynter screamed in wordless rage, even as the collar shocked him.

The man came in with the cattle prod, dragging Wynter out by his chain, but Elle hardly noticed as she held Gus and got lost in their embrace, making love to him.

Opening her eyes in the morning, Elle smiled and lifted her head, looking up at Gus. He was awake, looking down at her as she slept and he grinned at her with his charmingly imperfect grin. "Mornin'. Sleep good?"

Sitting up, she looked at him, looking his face over, still in awe that he was there in front of her. "Better than I have in... so long. I forgot how good it felt to sleep next to you in bed, how perfectly we fit and how good you feel."

He chuckled, sitting up. "Wish I could say the same! You whimpered and twitched all night."

"Sorry!"

"Nah, mami, it was fine. It was good. Every time I hugged you close, you stopped and went all quiet and still and I knew. Even while you slept, you knew you were safe now. I loved it. Hungry?"

"I smell... something amazing!"

"Abuela's cooking a big breakfast," he grinned.

"Let's go!" she laughed, getting up to find her clothes. Looking over her ripped underwear, he chuckled and opened a drawer, handing her a pair of new underwear. Her size. Elle looked at the dresser, then went to it, opening the drawers.

It was full of clothes in her size, all of it new.

"How long have you had this here?" she asked softly.

"Since we moved in," he shrugged, grinning. "Now, mami. Remember? We're now."

"Now," she nodded, a lump in her throat. While he was preparing and searching for her, she'd been building up a slow revenge for Wynter.

She hated that.

"C'mon," he smiled, pulling out pants and a shirt for her.

Elle was so used to always wearing a dress now that it felt odd to pull on pants. The tshirt felt good though, so soft against her skin.

Going downstairs, she got a rude reminder of Wynter as she walked into the dining room. He was chained in the same place as the day before, shivering and huddling with blood on his lips. He flinched when anyone went near him, his face turned to the cabinets.

His dog bowl was full of dog food again and the man was leaning on the counter with the cattle prod, talking to someone else as he ate.

Elle felt absolutely sick seeing him down there on the floor and she knew. As big as her plans had been for him, she couldn't do this. She wasn't like him and she didn't want to be like him, no matter how much he had hurt her.

Striding over, she took the cattle prod and turned it off, then handed it to Gus with a somber look.

He gave her a single nod, then put it away without a word.

Turning again, Elle went back to Wynter and unbuckled the shock collar, tossing it on the floor before asking the man to put some shorts on him at least.

The man looked at Gus, then gave her a nod.

Wynter didn't move or say anything, still huddled into the cabinet fearfully.

When the man came back with boxer shorts, he also had another collar. A normal collar and not a shock collar. Affixing it to Wynter, Wynter was panting in terror as the man held his face up to get it on him.

Elle felt absolutely sickened at how broken he already was.

Turning, she went back up to the bedroom and Gus followed, looking her over warily. "You good, mami?"

"I'm ok," she answered quickly.

"It's hard not to have compassion for someone hurting, I know," he told her softly, hugging her. "And you've always had a big heart. I told them you wouldn't want this for him, even if you did hate him... but I don't think you hate him anymore, do you? Somewhere along the line, you started caring for him. Seeing him as a man and not a monster. You still had your plans, but they weren't the same as this. Breaking his heart, that was your revenge, not breaking the man."

"I was going to poison him," she whispered, confused.

"You may have imagined you would... but there was a reason you hadn't yet. It's not in you, mami, to hurt. It's alright. Devin has demanded he be made into your pet for you to use and hurt as you wish. If you have no wish to hurt him, that's your choice. I understand. Look at me, Elle. I LOVE your big heart, adore it. This is hard for you and that's a good thing. I will tell them to rein back on his... training."

Elle nodded, then hugged him with a sigh. "Coming home shouldn't feel like this," she whispered.

"Come on, let's go feed you, then me and you? We're going out on the truck," he grinned.

Elle smiled, then let him take her back downstairs.

She avoided looking at Wynter, ignoring him until the man yelled at him to eat his food.

She looked then, involuntarily as Wynter quickly ate the dogfood as fast as he could, his eyes huge with fear. After, the man led him out back on a leash and Elle looked down.

"He's a man, Gus. It isn't so much to let him just use the restroom."

"The bathroom is for people," Jesus spoke up darkly. "Animals go outside."

Gus spoke over Jesus. "Tell Pablo that he uses the back bathroom now. Come on, Elle, we have a lot to do this morning!"

Elle smiled, but glanced back in worry as they left. How bad would they hurt him while she was gone?

An hour in, she managed to forget, helping Gus make food and help customers, laughing with him, letting his joy overtake everything.

She was laughing as he carried her into the house that evening and the loud happy bustling of the room made her smile at everyone.

Her eyes landed on Wynter and her smile disappeared. His cheek was bruised and his arms were tied behind his back at a painful angle, bound from wrist to elbow all the way up as he grimaced on the floor.

Angrily, Elle went to him, yanking a knife from the block and cutting his arms free.

He whimpered as his arms fell free, then rolled and pressed his head to her legs, kissing her ankles over and over again as he groaned and whimpered. Tears welled up in her eyes as she tossed the knife away up on the counter, then she knelt and tilted his face up. Getting a wet cloth, she carefully cleaned his face and the cuts and bruises, tears falling freely from her eyes as everyone watched her, cutting their eyes at Gus warily. As if wondering if he were going to allow her to take care of the man. In answer, Gus moved next to Elle and knelt, picking up Wynters arm and rubbing feeling back into it.

"No more of that sort of punishment," Gus demanded loudly. "He is hers to punish, not yours."

"He tried to end himself." Pablo growled.

Elle grabbed Wynters face, gripping his hair. "You won't do that again!" she told him. "You won't hurt yourself ever again! Look at me! You have a LOT to make up to me, you don't get off easy!"

Wynter blinked at her, then nodded slightly.

Standing, she tossed the cloth on the counter, then unclipped the leash. "Come," she demanded, tugging gently.

Wynter tried to crawl, but she pulled up.

"You're a man, stand on your feet."

Staggering to his feet, he had to use the counter to stand up. Everyone went tense, looking at the knife just a few inches from his hand, but Wynter didn't touch it, or even look at it as he followed behind Elle as she led him up the stairs. Gus followed more slowly, unsure of what to think.

When they reached the bedroom, Elle led Wynter to the corner and knelt, pulling him down to the floor. "Lay down here and rest. Sleep," she told him, arranging a rug on the carpet for Wynter. "This is where you'll sleep from now on, do you hear me?"

"Yes," Wynter answered hoarsely.

"Get some rest and I will get you some water," she told him gently, guiding his head down to the floor.

Wynter passed out almost immediately.

Turning, Elle went to Gus and hugged him, breaking down in heartbroken tears.

"We'll figure it all out," Gus told her softly. "The balance you need."

Elle nodded, then let him take her back downstairs for dinner. Everyone watched them warily, but no one said anything at all.

After dinner as they were all sitting in the living room and talking, laughing, Luce came in smiling gleefully.

"It's happened! They are in jail and everything has been seized! They have NOTHING! It's all over the news!" she cried happily. "Let's celebrate!" she cried, popping open the bottle of champagne she had brought in with her as everyone cheered.

Elle gave Gus a tight smile, but got up and led him upstairs. As soon as the light came on, Wynter jerked and rolled awake, panting and wide eyed as he cowered on the rug. Elle set a bottle of water down near him, but ignored him after, taking Gus to their bed and pulling his clothes off of him.

Gus hesitated only a moment, looking at Wynter. He wasn't chained down, would he try something?

No, he was broken.

Climbing into bed with Elle, he made love to her, showering her in loving kisses and trying to heal her aching heart. Hearing her whisper his name, then scream his name as she came for him made him feel like the luckiest man on the planet.

Smiling happily, he rolled to the bed next to her with a contented sigh.

Her speaking confused him until he opened his eyes and looked.

"You want on the bed?" she asked almost angrily.

Gus looked and saw Wynter at the foot of the bed, eyeing the small, open space near her legs hopefully as he looked at her longingly. Gus went tense. What was she doing?

"Lick his cock clean and you can sleep at the foot of the bed," she told Wynter, her voice hard.

Gus swallowed hard, not quite sure about this. He knew it was about humiliating Wynter as well as making him show his devotion, but he wasn't sure he would be able to let a dude near his dick.

Wynter didn't hesitate, moving around the bed and lifting up to lean over Gus, licking along his soft cock. Gus went tense, ready to break his neck if he tried to bite or hurt him, but he just licked his cock exuberantly, trying to get it clean enough to please Elle.

Gus gave Elle a look that made it clear he wasn't overly pleased about this. Elle hugged his arm and kissed his shoulder and he relaxed. She was training him her way. Training him to do what she told him without hurting him, still making her his. He could deal with this.

Looking down, he watched as Wynter sucked and licked feverishly. As soon as he slowed, he spoke up. "Now her. Clean her up, clean her out. Every bit of cum."

Wynter actually looked excited as he climbed into the bed and grabbed Elle's legs, pushing them high and wide to lick her pussy clean. Gus leaned over her, kissing her and stroking her face as Wynter worked her over, going long past when he had her cleaned out.

"Make her come," Gus demanded, watching Elle's face. Her eyes went wide, then she let out a breath as she clutched his arms.

"Gus!" she whimpered, her back arching.

"Come for me, mami," he whispered in her ear, kissing her jaw as he watched her face.

Elle let out a sigh, her head dropping back and Gus watched in thrilled fascination as she came.

"Now, lay down and don't move," Gus demanded of Wynter. "You get no release."

Dropping almost where he was, Wynter curled near the base of the bed, hugging Elle's leg and laying his head on her hip. Gus looked at him darkly, then laid next to Elle and pulled her close.

Elle laid there a moment, feeling conflicted, but decided this was the right balance. This worked for her. Turning, she kissed Gus's neck and closed her eyes, petting Wynter's hair back.

In the morning, Gus pulled her up and kissed her awake, then fucked her until she was screaming for him, pulling out to cum all over her belly.

Wynter didn't wait to be told, moving up to lick it all off of her quickly, then moving back down out of the way.

Gus looked amused as he got up and got dressed, helping Elle get dressed as well.

She seemed more at ease now, happier as she led Wynter down on his leash and letting him go near his bowls. He dropped immediately, keeping his eyes down and staying quiet.

After breakfast, Gus sat back and looked Wynter over, then looked over at Pablo. "Boy," Gus snapped, making Wynter's head jerk around to him questioningly. "My boy Pablo needs his ass eaten and his cock sucked."

Abuela turned and smacked Gus's hand with a wooden spoon and Gus chuckled, sucking on his knuckle.

"Sorry Abuela. You heard me, Boy, go."

Wynter went to Pablo, who was watching warily. Elle watched in concern as Pablo looked him over consideringly, then led Wynter out of the room.