E-Written: Elle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That fast, baby? You really fucking love it, don't you? Look at you... that's so fucking hot," he whispered, watching her face as he rolled her nipple between his fingers. "How does someone who excites so easily stay innocent? I don't buy it, look at you. You are out of your mind with need right now. How do you do it? Answer me Elle, or I will stop."

"Vibrator!" she panted, writhing.

"Dildo too?"

"No, just one of those massager vibrators... please stop!"

"But you don't want me to stop, do you?" he asked, moving down to suck on her nipple again.

She whimpered and shook her head, then moaned as he pulled harder with his mouth.

He moved to the other, then paused. "You want me to fuck you, Elle?"

"NO!" she screamed, still panting as he sucked harder, then she moaned and fell back against the pillow.

"No?" he asked in a whisper, moving to straddle her waist.

She let out a scream of shock and fear when his hard cock slapped down on her chest, resting heavily between her breasts. "Nononono, please! Get it off me! Don't do this, please! I will tell, I will have you arrested! My dad is looking for me! Please!"

He chuckled. "Your sister will assume you left after slipping her little joke. No one saw you leave with me and no one cares. Your step dad will be glad you finally left, so will your step sister. Admit it, Elle. I am the only person on this planet who wants you. No one else gives a single shit about you. No one is looking. You are a nothing, a no one. And even if you got away and managed to tell? You are still a fucking no one and I am a someone. Money is all that matters in this world, Elle, and I have that in spades. No one will care. You will be shuffled off and written off as just another whore trying to get her piece of the pie. No one will believe you. Why would I waste my time with you when models and actresses throw themselves at me constantly? You are a nothing, a no one. The time you spend here, in my bed? That is the only time in your whole life that you will matter. Think of me as your prince. I will tire of you eventually, but until I do, this is the only time in your whole life that you will be someone. Something. MY something."

"No! I don't believe that! You are just an arrogant asshole and you are the one who doesn't matter! You contribute NOTHING to the world, you just take and take like a spoiled..."

He clamped a hand over her mouth, leaning over her with a smirk. "I think I like you better quiet."

He reached to the table next to him and pulled a leather collar up to show her with a metal ring in the middle. When he shoved the ring in her mouth, forcing her mouth open wide, she realized it wasn't a collar, but something like a ball gag with an O ring instead of a ball, forcing her mouth wide. She whined as he fastened it behind her head, then leaned back to look at her, still smirking.

"You are going to learn quickly to do as I say. It's like I told you, treat me like your prince, serve me, adore me, do anything for me. Never talk back, never piss me off. Serve me."

She shook her head angrily and he laughed.

"I will have you either way," he shrugged. "In fact I very much prefer it if you fight and resist while I fuck you. It's when I'm not fucking you that I want you on your hands and knees begging to see to my every wish."

She screamed wordlessly at him around the gag and he smirked as he lifted up. He took hold of her hair as her eyes went wide in fear and pressed his cock to her open lips.

"I love this part," he whispered, then shoved his cock in to the back of her throat and further, forcing her throat to open to him as she gagged and choked and struggled. After a moment, he pulled back and let her breathe, then he shoved in again, watching her face go red and tears fill her eyes as she fought her restraints. He smiled, his eyes distant and dreamy as he pulled back and began slowly fucking her face as she screamed around his cock.

When he came, he shoved into the back of her throat again and held himself there until he finished, then fell back, laughing as she gasped for air and choked on his cum, coughing. She was wailing, sobbing and screaming and he sat up, then loosened the spreader bar that had her almost doing the splits.

"I told you not to fight," he admonished. "I told you it would keep getting wider if you struggled."

She only whimpered, still sobbing.

He got up and pulled pants on before going to the front. He came back with a bottle of water in one hand and a tumbler of whiskey in the other. He set both down before lifting her head and taking the gag off of her. He held the water to her lips and noticed the blood in her mouth from the metal ring digging in somewhere. She was still sobbing uncontrollably as he let her head fall back to the pillows.

"Stop," he demanded. "I don't like that. Stop or I put another gag in your mouth!"

She tried to quieten down, her breath still hitching as she trembled.

He sat down on the edge of the bed, smoothing her hair back. "Tell me more about your real mom," he ordered.

"I don't want to."

"Tell me."

"She... she was beautiful. She always wore light blue, it was her favorite and it matched her eyes. She was a cook at a restaurant, not a chef. She wanted to be a chef, but you have to go to school for that. She was an amazing cook though. Her smile... it was everything. When she smiled it was... like the whole world was right there in that moment and there was nothing better. That smile was my happiness. Why... why do you care?"

He shrugged and stretched out on the bed next to her, propping on an elbow to look down at her. "Be happy I want to know about you at all. Most of the bitches who want on my dick I could give a fuck about. Your scholarship... academic?"

"Cheerleading," she answered, blushing.

"Cheerleading? I would not have guessed that at all."

"It was an easy scholarship and they need flyers."

"Flyers? The chicks that get thrown up in the air? Yeah, I can see that. You are tiny..." he said, trailing off as he ran fingertips over her breasts and nipples again.

Her breath caught and he looked at her face with a smirk.

"You want me to get you off?"

"No!" she gasped, squirming.

"Most chicks want to get off when they get all worked up. I kind of want to see you get off. I don't offer often... most I will do is edge a girl until she is begging. I want to hear you beg for it."

"I won't!"

He laughed as he sat up. "You will," he said throatily, flipping around so he was propped up with his face inches from her exposed and open cunt. His long arms were stretched as he toyed with her nipples while looking her over. "You've really never had a dude go down on you?" he asked, sliding the arm he was leaning on under her chained leg so he could slide his thumb along her slit.

"No! No!" she panted, shaking her head.

"I think it would be easy as fuck to get you off, you are halfway there already."

"I don't want to! Please stop! Please!"

"Tell me more about your mom," he said with a smirk, moving his thumb up to her clit to slowly circle it.

"Nnnnnnnn, pleeeeeease! Don't!"

He laughed, watching her face contort over and over again, from bliss to a struggle to stop what was coming. He saw the moment she caved, when she stopped struggling and let it happen. Her breath hitched and her teeth clenched as her back arched, her body trembling for several long moments before she eased down and tried to catch her breath, her cheeks flushed.

He laughed as he sat up, sucking the slick juices off of his thumb as she looked at him with parted lips. Her eyes were slightly out of focus and she blinked slowly.

"Hungry?" he asked, as if that hadn't just happened. "I'll have to reheat the soup, but it's in there. I tried it, you were right. It's actually pretty good. Never had potato soup before."

"No," she answered, still breathless.

"You ever thought about nipple rings?" he asked, reaching out to tug on her closest nipple again.

"No!"

"You should. I think I will bring someone in, have it done for you. I think you would like it."

"I don't want that!"

He shrugged. "I don't care what you want. May get you a tat done too. I know exactly what, even. A blonde bombshell pinup girl, all tall and hot with blonde hair and blue eyes like your mom. She'll have one of those 50's style aprons and licking one of those spatula things with frosting on it. Right here," he said, running his fingers over her hip. "What do you think? I'll even draw it up for you."

"No... thank you. I don't want a tattoo or a piercing."

"I'll draw it up, see what you think," he said, getting up and going into the office area. He came back with a sketch pad and sat on the bed next to her, leaning against the headboard after adjusting a pillow. He flipped it open and started drawing and she lay there trembling.

"Can... you let me out of these cuffs?" she asked softly.

"No, babe," he said distractedly. "I'm going to fuck you when I finish this."

"Can I have a blanket?"

"Cold?"

"Freezing."

He leaned up and grabbed a blanket off the floor, tossing it on her before going back to his sketch.

"If you let me go, I will just leave. I won't tell anyone, I will just go home. Please? I don't..."

"Shut up, Elle, you aren't leaving until I am done with you. If I am stuck here all week, so are you."

She let out a ragged whimper.

"Don't freak out, you won't be chained to the bed the whole time," he said, still distracted.

She lay there quietly for another hour while he sketched, then spoke again. "I need the restroom."

"Sure you do," he said, not looking up.

"I do."

"I've seen this movie, it won't work."

"I'm serious. I have to go. All that apple juice and water."

"Hold it."

"I have been!"

He huffed angrily and dropped the sketchbook, then leaned up and unhooked the leather cuffs. He pulled her off the bed and lifted her around the waist, carrying her to the bathroom and set her on the toilet, the bar still on her ankles. "Go," he demanded.

"With you watching?"

"Yes. Hurry up."

She turned away, her cheeks burning as she went. Wiping was awkward, but she managed. He carried her back out to the bed and rehooked the cuffs before going back to the sketch.

More than an hour later, he reached over and turned on the lamp, then flipped the sketch, showing it to her. She stared at it, a little confused.

"That's... actually really good... very detailed, but I still don't want a tattoo."

"I think it will look good," he said, turning it to look it over again. "I will set it up for tomorrow. Have them bring someone to pierce you too."

"I don't..."

"I didn't fucking ask," he said almost angrily, getting up. He shoved his pants off and got back in bed, grabbing her legs and flipping her to her stomach as she cried out in shock. He landed a light blow to her ass, smacking it playfully, making her jump and let out a frightened yelp. "I fucking love your ass," he said, moving behind her and sliding his fingers down between her legs.

"Don't! Don't please! I've never been with anyone, I don't want it like this, pleeease! Use my mouth again, I won't fight it!"

He laughed as he leaned in and slid a hand under her to squeeze her breast. "I'm going to fuck you," he said, his voice low. "But I'll fuck your mouth again too. A lot. I will fuck you everywhere, Elle, this ass too."

She let out a wail, shaking her head in denial as he rubbed her clit and rolled her nipple in his fingers. As soon as she was wet, he dropped onto her, making her grunt and whimper.

"I fucking love this position," he whispered, pressing his hips to her ass and rubbing his cock along her slit.

She pulled up on the restraints, trying to pull herself away from him as she struggled.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and turned her head, planting his hand above her shoulder to keep her from moving or turning her head away as he looked down at her.

"Stop!" she screamed. "Stooooop!"

His eyes went a little glazed again as his lips parted, then he pushed into her with a small sigh.

She screamed, shaking her head and trying to get away, but only succeeding in locking her legs open wide.

He worked into her, pumping slowly until he suddenly plunged in after something gave. She squealed in pain, and it ended in hysterical crying, but that only excited him as he watched her. He was slow at first, watching her fists ball up and her face contort in pain as she cried, but as the pain eased and her eyes opened, he started moving faster. More tears and grimaces, but she was getting wet and he knew she was starting to enjoy it, heat radiating off of her. He reached under her with his free hand and she tried to turn her body away, but it was easy to cup her breast and squeeze her hard nipple. Her eyes fluttered shut as her lips parted wider. Her fists opened enough to grab at the sheets as she stifled a moan.

"Beg me to fuck you harder," he whispered.

"Stop! Please," she moaned. "I don't want this! This is wrong, can't you see it's wrong? Please!"

"Shhhh. You are loving it," he smirked. "I can see it, feel it. Deny it all you want, this pussy is mine. Your ass is mine, your mouth is mine. Every fucking hole you have is mine. Tell me you are mine. Tell me, Elle. Say it."

"No! I don't.... I don't... ohhhhh... pleeeeease stop!!!"

He chuckled, watching her try to fight it. "You are mine Elle. You will serve me, worship me. I am your prince. Say it."

"I hate you!" she panted.

He laughed again and moved faster, thrusting into her hard enough that his hips made a slapping sound against her ass. That was what he loved, the sound, the feel. He groaned softly as she let out a shrill whine, getting close to coming.

Her going rigid under him surprised him as she screamed and her tight cunt squeezed his cock in a vice grip. He grunted, going still as she clenched around him, then his cock exploded into her as her pussy milked it.

"Fuuuuuck," he groaned as he came, her pussy still working his cock. She was trembling and quivering still when his cock emptied into her and he lay on top of her, holding his shrinking dick inside of her as her muscles twitched.

She was quiet and utterly still beneath him, her whole body relaxed.

He finally eased off of her, sliding out and moving down so his face was over hers. "Fuck yeah, Elle. You come like a fucking pornstar, I fucking love it."

"I need a shower," she whispered, still breathless. "I need that... out of me."

He laughed and kissed her shoulder. "Later. I'm hungry, let's eat," he said, getting up and uncuffing her legs, then her hands.

She pushed up and rolled away from him, looking at him angrily as she rubbed her wrists.

"Stop pouting," he demanded. "Come on."

"I want a shower... and clothes."

"Your clothes aren't back yet, I'll order you some new ones. Grab that t-shirt and hurry up in the shower," he said, picking up the menu from the table next to the door.

She picked up the t-shirt and watched him warily as she crossed the room, then she darted into the office and ran around and through to the door, yanking on it.

He didn't move, looking at the menu. "Won't open unless you have the card!" he called. "Keeps you from locking yourself out. Hurry up in the shower!"

She came back into the room slowly, her face red with anger and shame as she slipped into the bathroom. He had to go in and get her after twenty minutes and pull her off the shower floor where she was balled up and crying.

"Don't be a drama queen," he said irritably. "Dry off and get dressed."

She pulled out of his grip and pressed herself to the wall as she dried off, trying to turn away from his roving eyes. She pulled the t-shirt on before she was dry and he yanked her out to the front room and pushed her to the couch.

"Don't get up and stay fucking quiet when they bring my food up. Do I need to gag you again?"

She shook her head rapidly, looking at him wide eyed.

"You are a shit liar even when you don't speak," he snorted. "You say something? They won't do shit. I tip him, he walks away. That's it. You think they give a shit about some little bitch trying to play victim and get a payday? You are wrong, they care about their own payday. All you will do is piss me off and I WILL leave you chained to the bed the rest of the week. Is that what you want?"

"No!"

"So do as you are told. Keep your fucking mouth shut and don't push me. Is it going to be a fucking issue?"

"No!"

"It better not be."

She sat, trembling as she watched him go to the kitchen area and put a bowl in the microwave. There was a knock on the door moments later and he opened it, taking the tray from the man and tipping him. Elle looked pleadingly at the man, but he never looked at her at all as he thanked Wynter and left.

Wynter set the tray down, then brought his food to the coffee table before going back to the microwave and getting the bowl. He handed her the soup and sat down, turning on the TV as he grabbed his plate. "Eat it," he demanded, not looking at her, like he could feel her staring at him fearfully.

She stirred it, looking down at the bowl.

"Eat it," he repeated, eating his own dinner.

"It's hot," she answered weakly.

"Stop being a baby, Elle, I hate the whiny shit. Just eat."

She took a bite, curling her feet under her to keep them warm

"Still cold?"

"Yeah."

"You can grab a blanket off the bed," he offered, surfing through channels.

She got up and went to the bedroom, looking around for something to hit him with. There was nothing. She thought about the kitchen and maybe a knife as she dragged the blanket back to the couch. She glanced at him and his perfect body with his sculpted abs, wearing nothing but designer gray sweatpants. No pockets. Where was the keycard?

"Eat," he snapped.

She picked up the bowl and ate, hardly tasting it as she looked around for where it might be.

"You like music?" he asked, turning on youtube on the television.

"Sure, I think everyone likes music."

"What do you like?"

"The usual," she answered, her eyes scanning.

"It's not where you will find it," he said, still scrolling.

"What?"

"The card. You won't find it."

She went back to eating , her eyes down.

He turned on a video and sat back as he ate, then put his plate on the table and picked up this phone. She tried to watch the password, but he titled it.

"Why didn't you have a phone or anything with you?" he asked, tapping away on his phone.

"Anna took it. Took everything. It's probably in the trash somewhere."

"You want me to crash her online presence?"

"What?" she asked, confused.

"Wipe her. Delete everything, her bank accounts, credit cards, grades, social media, social security. Everything."

"You can do that?"

"I have someone who can."

"No, I don't want that. I'm not like her."

He snorted. "What's her whole name?"

"I'm not telling you that."

"Fine, 'Rainelle', not like it will be hard to look YOU up and go from there," he said with a shrug. He tapped away for a few minutes, then smiled. "Hah. Annastasia Brooks, daughter of Michael Brooks. She isn't awful looking, but she looks like a bitch. Lemme send this to Duke... There. Done. She'll be trying to sort her own shit for a while."

"You didn't have to do that, there's no reason to hurt her just because..."

"I wanted to," he said with a shrug. "She deserves it, even if you are too soft hearted to see it."

"It isn't about what she deserves, it's about how I feel about myself. I won't try and retaliate so I can live with myself. I am not the kind of person who hurts other people, even if they deserve it. Karma will sort that out."

"Karma? Fine, I will be your Karma fairy. Bitch is about to stop existing. Stop whining about it, it's done. You wanna watch something?"