E-Written: Elle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were close, weren't you?" he asked in a whisper.

"No!" she panted.

"Still a shit liar," he rumbled, pulling her up higher and closer to him. With one arm, he held her to his chest, with the other, he reached down and lifted the t-shirt to find her clit.

"Ohhh, please stop," she whispered, turning her face to his chest.

He rolled his fingers, watching her face and she gave up the struggle within seconds, clutching his arm and panting as she pressed her hips up to his fingers. "HNGH!" was the only sound she made when her body went rigid and spasmed in his arms. It was beyond thrilling to watch her face contorted in confused ecstasy.

He leaned in and kissed her lips, making her gasp and open her eyes. When he pulled back, he wondered why he had done that. He never kissed girls, ever. It was just an impulse, something he had wanted to do and he had reacted without thinking. That was all. It didn't matter, not really. It wasn't a hard rule, just something he didn't like. Girls always thought they meant more than they really did to him if he kissed them. He didn't care if Elle thought that, she still wanted to get away no matter what he thought about her. There was something freeing about that thought.

He leaned in and kissed her again, forcing her mouth open as his tongue toyed with hers. She tried to turn, but he held her face, kissing her until his cock was hard again.

He rolled onto her, still holding her and shoved her legs open with his. He was more gentle this time, but he watched her face and the battle there as she wanted to hate what was happening, but her body was betraying her. He loved seeing that moment of surrender, when the fight left and her face went rapturous. The orgasm hit him, almost as soon as her body went taut under his and her pussy squeezed down on his cock as it throbbed.

"Nnnnnn, yes!" she panted, her eyes springing open in shock as he came, squirting and throbbing in time with her own orgasm.

He dropped next to her, gasping for air as she tried to catch her own breath. Her body came down from the euphoria leaving her calm and languid and exhausted as she closed her eyes with a contented sigh.

She woke partially an hour later to him pulling blankets up over both of them. She was half shivering, half warm. He threw his arm back over her, leaning over half of her again with his face in her neck. That half was warm. It was the other side that was cold. She drifted back off in moments, all of her warming up.

She woke in the morning, her bladder screaming at her to get up. She shifted and he made a grumbling noise so close to her ear that she jerked and tried to scramble out of bed.

"What the fuck, Elle?" he demanded, his grip around her waist tightening as he went up on one arm.

"You... scared me. You slept over on the other side the other night... I... let me go please, I need the restroom."

"Fuck," he grumped, letting her go and dropping back down to the bed. "Hurry the fuck up."

She hurried, her heart still hammering in her chest. When she came back out, she looked at him asleep on the bed and looked around the room for where the card might be. She crept to his pants from yesterday and started checking the pockets.

"I said hurry up," he grated, softly enough that he had to know she was in the room and close to him.

She sat down on the edge of the bed, the opposite side of where she had been so his back was to her now. "It's morning... I can't go back to sleep. Can I go make me some coffee?"

"I don't care," he mumbled.

She hurried to the kitchen, staying quiet as she both made coffee and looked for the card. When she couldn't find it, she searched for a knife, but there were none. Not one. The spots where they went were empty, like he had hidden them all.

She poured her coffee and slipped into the office, thinking to look in there for the card. She spotted the laptop and hurried to it. Password protected. She tried the easy and common ones, but none of them worked. She sighed and stood up.

"Marzipan is gross," he said from the door.

She jumped and spun. "W-what?"

"Marzipan is gross, all one word, only the M capitalized. That's what you wanted, right? The password so you could get on the internet and ask for help? Who will you ask? You don't have a boyfriend, or friends. Your dad and sister won't give a fuck. Who? Who do you have to ask that I can't hand a check to so they look the other way?"

"I..."

"Yeah. Save it. Come on back to bed for a while, I want to fuck."

Rainelle deflated, but shuffled to the bedroom miserably. "How many more days until you leave here?" she asked in defeat as he bent her over the bed.

"Three more until the conference is over. Two after today. Unless I decide to stay the weekend too," he answered, sliding his hard cock along her slit. "Turn your face to the side so I can see it," he demanded, as he pressed the head to her opening.

She turned, wiping away tears and as soon as she did, he thrust in, making her squeal. He grabbed her good hip and put his other hand on her ass so he wouldn't hurt her where the tattoo was sore. He watched her ass bounce for a moment, but his eyes were drawn to her face and the battle she was waging with herself. For some reason, it was much sexier than even her tight, round ass.

Once again, he came too quickly when he saw her surrender, but he pulled out and reached down, bringing her within seconds. He laughed, feeling victorious as she slumped bonelessly, then pulled her up and into the shower with him.

She looked out of it, wide eyed and a little skittish as she held herself up on the wall.

"I think you like getting fucked," he said, moving back so the water would hit her too.

"No. No, I don't."

"Your body says you do."

"That doesn't mean I want it or I like it."

"Try not to get the ink wet, and don't soap it or scrub it. You come like a pornstar, I think that means you like it."

"I think it means my body is just really sensitive."

He chuckled and finished, then stepped out so she could. "I was thinking about what you said. About going out and seeing some of the city in the shittier neighborhoods. Can you behave if we go?"

"Yeah!"

"Shittiest liar ever," he laughed. "Fuck it, I didn't really want to anyway. I was thinking though, about more ink for you."

"Please, no more tattoos!"

"But this one is cool too. It's an ice blue snowflake, super detailed with hidden pictures in it if you look right, right here," he said, putting his hand above her left breast.

"I really don't like tattoos," she answered warily. "And why a snowflake?"

"Winter?" he answered, like 'duh?'

"Right," she replied, her face turning red. "I don't think..."

"I will sketch it out!" he said happily.

Rainelle watched him hurry to his sketchpad, her heart dropping. She needed out of here NOW. She got out of the shower and wrapped in a towel, stepping out to the bedroom.

"Top left drawer," he said distractedly.

She opened it and there were underwear for her and two more little sundresses in different colors and patterns, but exactly the same as the one from the day before. One was pink with white flowers, one was yellow with dark blue flowers and the other had been blue with white polka dots. She pulled the pink one out and on, along with the pink underwear.

"Cute," he offered, smiling at her. "Come on." He pulled her out to the living room and threw himself on the couch, tossing her the remote. "Watch what you want."

She picked up the remote, watching him get absorbed in the sketch, then sighed and turned on the TV. She picked a comedy show, then laid her head down and zoned out, thinking about what she was going to do.

"Where are my clothes from Monday?" she asked after a while.

"In there. Saving them for Friday for when I leave," he answered, erasing something. "You hungry?"

"Yeah, actually," she answered honestly.

"Me too. Call us down some breakfast? I want that southwest omelette again. Tell them the way they made it yesterday, exactly like that."

She nodded and picked up the menu, watching him in confusion as she sat next to the phone to look over it. She called it down, considering saying something, but she knew he was right. At least here in this place where the high end clients were treated like royalty. She needed to get word to someone not on his payroll or who couldn't be bought.

When they knocked, she jumped up, but he held a hand up. "Sit down, Elle," he said softly, then yelled, "Just a sec!" before going back to the bedroom. He came back and opened the door, taking the tray out of her sight. "Strawberry pancakes," he said, sitting down on the couch and putting the tray down. "You ARE hungry, those look good," he commented, then took a bite of them.

Rainelle looked at him and wondered if taking was all he knew. Not asking, not thinking about anyone else, just taking.

"Hurry up and eat," he said, pulling his plate to his lap. He tapped on his phone while he ate. She ate too, wishing she could stab his thigh with the fork.

He tossed the phone aside, smiling, and finished his food, then took her unfinished plate and finished it as well. She watched him, trying to figure him out.

He stood up. "Come on, let's go fuck again before they get here."

"They who?" she asked, letting him pull her up.

He didn't answer, tossing her on the bed and climbing on her to pull off her underwear. "Fuck you are adorable," he whispered, looking her over again. He pulled her legs apart and leaned in, licking along her slit as she twitched and cried out. He closed his mouth over her clit, working her until she was writhing and mewling for him, then he rose up and rammed his hard cock into her in a single motion.

She moaned, her body welcoming him as her hips lifted slightly and her hands caught his arms. He smirked, the power rush he got from winning her over was heady. She wanted him. A dozen thrusts in and she came, her pussy locking up around his dick as she screamed through clenched teeth. He held himself there, panting until her pussy released it's hold, still quivering and twitching, then began fucking her harder.

She tossed her head, out of her mind with sensation, her hands grasping and letting go and fluttering. His smile was a grimace as he plunged all the way into her and came, exploding, making her moan a high pitched cry of elation. It shocked him when she came again, while he was spilling into her, making him grunt and collapse onto her as her pussy grabbed his cock in a vice grip and milked him.

"Nnnnnghh... fuuuuck," he groaned, as she pant-yelped into his chest.

He rolled away slowly, closing his eyes as she lay there coming down. She moved first, rolling out of bed and tottering to the bathroom and he heard the shower start.

He got up and went to the bathroom door. "Don't get the ink wet!" he called to her.

When she came out, she could hear talking and she peeked out to the living room. Her heart dropped again as she watched the tattoo artist setting up his stuff by the window.

"Come out here Elle," Wynter called, looking at her. "Doesn't she look hot? Show him how your tat looks," he ordered.

Rainelle lifted the side of her dress and pulled down the side of her underwear, showing the man the ink.

"It's looking good. Itching?" he asked. "You put the aquaphor on it?"

"She hasn't said anything. Here, this is what I was thinking for her chest. Right over her heart."

"That's badass man, you do this one too?"

"Yeah. These colors right here, kind of a fade, the darker in the middle, lightening as it gets to the edges."

"Yeah, I can see that. There's a lot of detail, I might have to go a little bigger so it won't muddy."

"How much bigger? She's pretty small."

"It's ok, her tits aren't huge if it overlaps a little it will still look good. Unless you plan on getting her tits? Do you? That will fuck up the ink."

"No, I like her tits like they are. A tit job will make them less sensitive. Ok, take the top off, Elle, push it down to your waist and sit down."

"Wynter!"

"Do I need to drug you again, Elle?" he demanded.

"No! Please, Wynter, I don't like tattoos!"

"It's art! It's MY art," he said angrily, grabbing her and yanking the dress down to her waist. He sat down, pulling her into his lap and holding her arms. "You will be still for this, you understand?"

"Yes! Please, my arm hurts! It doesn't twist that way!"

He let it go quickly, as if shocked he was hurting her and slid his hand around to her abdomen to pull her against him. "It's going to look awesome, Elle," he said softly. "Tell her, Ricky."

"This is really badass," he agreed. "You're lucky he's a talented artist. Man, you ever thought of drawing flash?"

"Flash?" Wynter asked as Ricky cleaned off her chest.

"Tats for people to pick from, just art really that people can look at and say hey, I want that. You'd be good at it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, you have an eye for it. I bet people would pay to get your flash designs."

"You would?" Wynter asked, sounding surprised.

"Fuck yeah I would. Flash designed by THE Wynter Hallan? Chicks would be tearing down my door to get your art on them. All right, be still, Elle, ok? Just gonna draw this on you but you need to be still. Ok?"

"Ok," she answered breathlessly.

She was still as he drew it, staring out the window as she held on to Wynters arms around her. She wondered if this was some sort of personal hell, payback for something she did and didn't know about.

When the machine whirred to life, she jerked and squirmed fearfully.

"No, be still now," Wynter whispered. "You're fine, I have you."

When it touched her skin, she yelped again and flinched. "It hurts!"

"Just a little, it's fine, you can take it," Wynter whispered, stroking her arms and holding her tight. "You can do this. I don't want to knock you out again, but I will if you need me to. Do you need me to?"

"N-no..."

"Ok, be super still now and let him work."

Ricky leaned in again and started again and she let out a whine but didn't move.

Wynter leaned in close and whispered in her ear, encouraging her and distracting her.

"I can take a break if she needs one." Ricky said, an hour in. "She has no meat on her bones and the closer to bone the more it hurts."

"She can take it, just go ahead and finish it in one go," Wynter said quickly.

Rainelle whimpered, but said nothing, not trusting her voice if she spoke.

Ricky talked to her, asking her questions and trying to distract her, but Wynter kept answering for her, making it clear he didn't want Ricky to ask her questions. Instead, Ricky started telling her about himself, how he got into tattooing and where he grew up.

Rainelle hardly heard him, all of her focus was on not moving, even though all she wanted to do was escape the pain.

When he finally stopped, she didn't even realize it at first, even as he was cleaning her off. "Elle, babe, you good?" Wynter was asking, jostling her.

"Uh uh," she whispered, then rocked forward and vomited on the floor.

"Holy shit!" Ricky yelled, dancing away quickly.

"Fucking gross," Wynter said irritably.

"Hey, at least she waited until I was done," Ricky said, laughing.

"10k extra if you clean that up," Wynter grumped, picking her up and carrying her back to the bathroom. "You gonna puke again?" he demanded, still holding her.

"Nnnn."

He turned and laid her out on the bed, then got a cold cloth to wipe her face and lay over her head. He left her, going back out front.

Rainelle turned and curled up on her side, letting her anguish and sorrow out as she cried.

Wynter came back after twenty minutes, sitting her up and pressing a pill to her lips. "Come on Elle, take this. It'll calm you down."

"No more pills, no drugs, please..." she whispered.

"It's fine, just take it, Elle. Open up, come on. I have you a drink right here, just take it."

She allowed him to put it in her mouth and she took a drink, still feeling miserable.

"You're fine. You're being a little high maintenance right now, you think you could settle down? I'd like to fuck you again before we go to bed. Make you come again, that would settle you down. Or you can come out here and suck my cock while I watch a movie, make you focus on something else."

Rainelle whimpered slightly.

He laughed and picked her up, taking her back out front. "You'll be chill soon, Elle," he said, sitting down on the couch. "Flip around here on my lap, let me look at your new tat. Mmm, babe, that's perfect. Did you look at it? It looks amazing! I already have an idea for another one! On your ass this time so it won't hurt as much."

"No more, please? No more!"

He laughed and pulled her against him. "These look amazing, Elle, you should be stoked! You should be ecstatic, you got not one, but two amazing tats drawn by me."

"I hate tattoos."

"Not anymore, you have two and they look great. Quit bitching. You hungry?"

"No."

"How about you ride my cock then?" he asked, rolling his hips up and pressing his hard cock against her pussy through her underwear.

Her cheeks went red as she looked up at him in shame and fear.

"Come on, Elle, lift up here and ride me."

She shook her head, trying to slide off of his lap.

He grinned and flipped her down to the couch, yanking the skirt of her dress up so all of it was bunched around her waist. "I need you," he growled, reaching down to rub her clit through her underwear. "You feeling that pill yet?" he asked throatily.

She stared up at him, wide eyed, his fingers sending bursts and zings of pleasure surging through her. Not like before, it wasn't localized, she felt it in her entire body. She went completely still, her lips parting as his fingers worked.

"Yeah, it's working," he laughed, then slid her underwear off. He pulled her around so her ass was off the edge of the couch and went to his knees as he pulled her close. He stroked his cock as he looked down at her expectant and needy expression. He pressed his cock to her slit and leaned over her, touching her face that was full of want. "You want me to fuck you, Elle?" he asked in a whisper.

She stared up at him, her eyes taking him in adoringly.

He smirked and pushed into her, watching her eyes flutter shut and her expression turn to bliss. He watched every single nuance of her face as he fucked her, rolling his thumb over her clit , his own excitement rising until he was ready to come again. Frustration made him growl, it was too soon! He shot into her with an angry grunt, but his anger fled when she moaned in bliss as he spilled into her. He leaned over her and kissed her and this time she kissed him back eagerly, her legs and arms wrapping around him to hold him against her and inside of her as he kissed her. He pulled back, feeling victorious as he looked down at her.

"Come on Elle," he whispered, pulling out of her and pulling her up. "Can you shower while I order dinner?" he asked, stroking her cheek.

She stared at his mouth moving, then her eyes traveled up to his.

He grinned and stroked her face, watching as her eyes fluttered shut and she leaned into it. "You are so fucking hot," he whispered.

"You are beautiful," she responded, taking hold of his wrist and dragging her lips over his palm. "I feel... I feel... there is so much magic in my skin right now. Everything is so... beautiful."

"Yeah, I know," he answered with a smile. "May have given you too much, I think. Can you shower? The water will feel awesome."

"I want to feel it," she whispered, her eyes moving slowly to the light.

He laughed out loud and picked her up, taking her to the bathroom and pulling her clothes off. Just stand right here," he said softly, turning the warm water on and putting her under the stream.