E-Written: Elle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh... It feels so good! Oh, can I stay here forever?"

"For a little while, babe. Just relax here a minute, I will get dinner."

He left her in there and went to order dinner up, still smiling. When he came back to clean her up, she was in the same spot, her eyes closed. He grabbed a washcloth and reached in, scrubbing her.

"Your hands feel so good!" she breathed.

"I know. You hungry?"

"No... I want to stay here..."

"I know, but wait until you taste food. It tastes so much better, like your taste buds are suddenly awake for the first time in your life."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Come on. You want my t-shirt?"

"Mmmm, yes, they smell wonderful. You smell wonderful. So soft. Soft feels so good. And warm. You are warm. That feels good... Oh! Ow! No, I don't like that!"

"Shhh, babe, sorry. I forgot how tender you still were there. I will be careful, turn around and let me finish drying you off. There you go... Good. You're all good, Elle, put your hands up, let's get you dressed. There. How's that?"

"Soft. Nice. Smells like you."

He led her out front, still amused by how the drugs were opening her up. "Sit here, I will get the door."

Rainelle sat down and she kept falling, through the couch, through the floor, down.

She woke alone in the bed, but could hear talking from the living room. Her body hurt and her head ached, but she ignored it as she rolled to the light coming from the window.

It was day? What day was it? She felt so disoriented and out of it. She hated feeling that way.

She sat up and tried to hear who Wynter was talking to and what he was saying, but it was muffled. He was arguing though, she could tell that.

She got up and padded out to the living room, holding her head. He was at the door and she tried to move to see who was there, but he looked back and saw her and stepped into the hall, pulling the door shut behind him.

She hurried to the door and heard him yell, "...be there! Just stop, I said I would! I have to go!"

He came back in, grabbing her arm and yanking her from the door as he shut it quickly. She opened her mouth, but he covered it quickly, yanking her against him.

"Don't!" he hissed. He dragged her away from the door and threw her at the couch, then went to the bedroom.

She sat up and looked back at him. He was angry. Pissed. He came back out, his face red with fury as he threw himself in a chair and grabbed his phone.

"If you are hungry, call down," he snapped.

She was hungry, her stomach was noisily telling her she needed food. "What time is it?" she asked, going and getting the menu.

"They serve anything you want all day," he answered, staring at his phone.

"I know... I just wondered. The light doesn't look like morning."

"It's 6 PM."

"I slept that whole time?" she asked, horrified.

"Nah. You were out of it a while though, staring off and petting everything you could. Yourself especially. Hours. You finally stopped and fell asleep some time this morning. About 5 I think. There's pain pills in there in the kitchen. Take some after you order, I need to fuck."

"Are you ever not in the mood for that?" she asked irritably.

"No, I love fucking. I like fucking you."

"Because I hate you?"

"Hurry up and call it down, take the pills and eat. What size shoes do you wear?"

"What?"

"What size shoes? I know the dress, I got you 0 petite and they fit. Shoe size."

"Four, but they are hard to find. I can fit a five if I put something in the toe, wadded up tissue or something."

"Four, got it," he mumbled.

She called down dinner and went and got some pills and apple juice before sitting back down on the couch. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"I have to go to a stupid charity ball thing tomorrow night with my parents."

"That was your parents just now?"

"Yeah. Finding you a dress and shoes. I have my tux."

"Me? I can't go to a..."

"Shut it. You can and you will. You will behave for a few hours before I let you go. All you have to do is hold on to my arm and keep all the socialites away from me. Easy, right?"

"Yeah... I've never been to a fancy dress party. Never dressed up."

"I'm ordering your dress and shoes now. You can wear heels, right? All they have in your size is these little black strappy heels."

"I have before, but not for very long. Mike's sister's wedding. I kicked them off after a few minutes."

"Tomorrow night you wear heels," he said, still distracted.

She sighed and laid her head back, closing her eyes to wait for food.

He woke her with a hand on her shoulder, setting the tray in her lap. "Still tired?"

"I guess," she answered, sitting up. "I hate this feeling."

"Yeah, hangovers are the price you pay for the wild ride."

"You do drugs like that a lot?" she asked, leaning over her food to eat.

"Used to. Not much anymore. Lost its appeal when I found out all my friends were only my friends as long as I was getting them drugs and shit. When I had to do some things with my folks, go away for a couple weeks, they wanted to keep party'n. I set them up. When I got back, no one cared, they just wanted more shit. Wanted me to keep them supplied. When I said no, when I stopped buying, I found out quickly that my friends were only as good as my money. All girls want is to get on my dick long enough to get a payday. They want to date, beg to get married, thinking the way to me is through my dick. All they want is money too. There was this one girl, I liked her. A lot. She was hot and great with her mouth. Fantastic. So one night we're talking about getting married and she was so excited. She wanted to go to vegas and do it right away. So I go and pack and come back and something just felt off. So I tell her, hey. I told my parents about us. They said if I marry you, they are cutting me off. I get nothing ever again, but I don't care. I just want to get married even if I never get another penny from them. I will get a job or something. She said yeah, she did too, she just had to go pick up her stuff. I never saw her again. So I stopped trying. Girls keep trying, but not me. I use them, pay them off and they go away."

"That sounds sad. Your money sounds like a burden. Maybe you should just walk away and get a job, be normal."

"Yeah, maybe, but right now I am fine. I travel a lot, see the world. Live the fucking life, right? I can do whatever I want."

"Yeah," she answered bitterly.

He chuckled. "You almost done? I want to fuck."

She looked down at her plate and took a tiny bite, though she was full.

"Come on," he demanded, pulling her up as he set the plate aside. She tried to pull away from him and he yanked her harder back to the bedroom, pulling his t-shirt off of her as he shoved her to the bed. He pushed her over the side and shoved her panties down as she struggled and tried to roll away. He was smiling as he pinned her, holding her in place as he pushed his own pants down far enough to free his cock. He bent enough to spit on her pussy before rubbing his cock in it and shoving into her, making her scream. He laughed low in his throat as he watched her struggle and squirm, even as she started getting wet for him. The struggle came, her battle, what he was really waiting for. He watched rapturously as she went from angry and struggling to giving in to the pleasure, letting herself go, surrendering to him. He had to look away, close his eyes and think of something else so he wouldn't come right then, but her tight, hot little pussy still felt amazing, even if he wasn't watching her battle. She was getting closer, he could hear her breathing change as her body began to stiffen. It was more than he could handle and it sent him over the edge. He came with a groan and she cried out in shock as she came right on top of him. He loved that it excited her to feel him coming in her, even if she didn't want him to. She wanted him despite herself.

"Mmmm," he purred, bending over her as her pussy finally stopped clenching around his cock. She was still quivering and he let out a sigh of contented pleasure. "You're gonna miss this cock, Elle," he whispered, sliding his fingers into her hair and gripping, pulling her head back.

"Get off me!"

He laughed and stood up, pulling his pants up.

She rolled quickly and grabbed the t-shirt, scrubbing her arm across her eyes. "You're an asshole!" she yelled, her voice choked.

"I know," he answered, going back to the living room.

Rainelle climbed into the bed and got under the blankets, anger turning to bile in her throat.

His arm landing on her made her jump with a gasp.

"Go back to sleep," he whispered, snuggling in next to her and pulling her tight against him.

"Get off me!" she growled, trying to free herself from his arms.

"Be still and go back to sleep."

"No! Let me go, I am not cuddling with you!"

"Shut up and stop bitching, Elle! Go to sleep!" he said angrily, his arms tightening around her almost painfully.

"I can't breathe!"

"Stop struggling!"

She went still, trying to catch her breath and he eased his grip slightly. She sighed and scowled at the window, wishing the last day was over with, so she could get the hell away from him. Sleep was a long time coming for her.

In the morning, he was rough as he shoved her to her back and climbed in her, straddling her chest. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. "Open your mouth and suck my cock," he demanded, holding his dick to her lips.

"I won't! You try it and I will bite it off!"

He shrugged and reached over, pulling out the O-ring gag.

"Don't!" she yelled desperately, struggling.

"Then suck my cock."

"I don't want to! Don't you understand 'no'?"

"I want my cock sucked, you do it one way or the other," he said, grabbing her face to force the ring in her mouth.

She screamed wordlessly as she struggled, but he ignored her as he affixed the gag, then turned her head back to him, lifting it. He shoved his cock into her mouth all the way to her throat, cutting off her screams and watched her as she struggled to breathe. He decided in that moment, he no longer liked the terror in her eyes and pulled back. He stroked a few more times, but seeing her tears and anguish was doing nothing for him. He pulled back and flipped her, shoving into her cunt instead. He held himself up on one hand as he rammed into her, using the other to unbuckle the gag. He pulled it away and she was sobbing in relief as her hands grasped at the blankets. He turned her head to the side to watch her face, but she only looked terrified right now and that was doing nothing for him. He wanted to see her face contorting in pleasure...

He pulled out and flipped her again, using his knee to part her legs as he lay next to her and reached down to run his fingers over her clit. His face was close to hers and he watched her as her expression turned to denial.

"No! No, I don't want to..." her breath hitched, cutting her off. "Stop!" she pleaded after a moment. Her eyebrows furrowed and her eyes closed and he smirked as he leaned in to kiss her. She immediately jerked away, but he followed, holding her face as he kissed her. He brought her, making her scream into his mouth as he kissed her and her body bucked next to him. The second she began relaxing, he rolled and yanked her legs up, plunging into her and making her moan again. He came after a few short strokes, looking down at her bliss filled face.

He rolled, laying next to her and putting his arm around her as he nuzzled her neck. She jerked away, turning from him and trying to push his arm off and he sighed, letting her go. He joined her moments later in the shower, feeling irritable.

"It's the last day, you can at least pretend to be happy," he grumped.

"I'll be happy when I am out of here and you are in jail," she retorted hotly.

"Never gonna happen, Elle. You try and tell and it's just going to piss me off and my parents. They aren't as nice as me, they will just put you in the ground. They don't fuck with girls like you just looking for a payday."

"I'm not! You can't kidnap me, rape me and hold me hostage and then accuse me of looking for a payday when I say I am turning you in!"

"That's all they will see," he shrugged. "That's all anyone will see. You try and tell? You don't get culinary school or college or anything, just a shallow grave on some random farm. Your step dad and step sister too. My family does not fuck around. Just go back to your life and be happy you get culinary school and a..."

"I don't want anything from you! Ever! All I want from you is away!"

He laughed bitterly. "It's the last day, stop being a cunt."

She turned her back to him, waiting for him to move so she could get out of the shower. He got out and ordered them both breakfast, though she stayed in the room curled up on the bed. He came to the bedroom door.

"You staying in here? Throwing a fit? Being all drama queen?"

"Leave me alone."

"You stay in here I get the cuffs back out and strap you back onto the bed. I think I'd like that actually, tie your feet to the headboard. I haven't fucked you in the ass yet. Tie you down for the day, fuck you all day. Or you can come out and be civil."

She glared at him as she got up and went past him to the living room, still wrapped in a blanket.

"Cold?"

"Yes," she snapped, curling up into a ball on the couch.

"Come here," he offered, sitting and opening his arms.

"No. I'd rather freeze."

"Stop being such a fucking cunt! I mean it! Or do I need to stay the weekend too just to teach you a lesson in manners?"

Fear broke her mask of anger as she looked at him. She moved slowly, turning her back to him as she scooted over. He put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close, up into his lap so he could look down at her.

"Better?" he asked softly. "Warmer?"

"Yeah," she answered, her voice monotone.

After breakfast, he held her in his lap again, lounging on the couch as he messed on this phone and handed her the remote. Every time she shifted or tried to move, he pressed her head to his chest until she went still. By noon she was ready to scream in frustration.

He finally let her up as he ordered lunch, still pacing and looking on his phone until it arrived. He ate distractedly, then finally turned to her and looked her over.

"Open the blanket, it's not cold in here. Mmm. I liked the pink dress better, the blue one too. Lift the skirt, let me see the panties. Lift the skirt, Elle. Good... spread your legs. More. Wider, Elle. Slip your fingers in your panties and get yourself off, I want to watch your hand move under them. Now, Elle."

"I'm not doing that," she whispered, her face red with shame.

He growled and reached out, grabbing her ankle to yank her across the couch. She yelped but he pinned her to her back on the couch and yanked her underwear off. He sat up and tucked one leg behind him, leaning back to trap it, then shoved the other off the couch, forcing her legs open wide, exposing her pussy to him. He rolled his thumb over her clit, watching her face as shame turned it red, then stayed red as it flushed. When she got wet, he slid a finger in her and began fucking her in time with his thumb until she was writhing and panting.

He made her come, again and again, not letting her up as he continued to toy with her. He was fucking her with two fingers, working his pinky into her ass when there was a knock at the door.

"Don't move, fucktoy," he growled before getting up and answering the door. He set the garment bag and shopping bag down quickly, hurrying back to her as she tried to sit up, half incoherent. "I said don't move."

"Please! No more..." she begged, throwing herself in his arms.

She lay there, exhausted and he held her for over an hour as she finally relaxed and went still.

"We have to get ready soon and I still want to fuck you," he announced, lifting her and laying her on her back again. She looked spooked, but she didn't complain, just turned her head away as he went to his knees in front of her on the couch.

She was still wet enough he needed no help sliding into her and he closed his eyes with a soft sigh as her tight cunt welcomed him. "Fuck you feel good," he groaned, starting to thrust slowly.

She made a high pitched mewling sound and his eyes sprang open a second before she came again. Her pussy wrenched down on his cock almost painfully hard, then he felt her drench his cock as she squirted.

"Oh fuck yeah," he breathed as her pussy clamped down again, massaging his cock and making a beautiful squelching noise as she squirted again. He came with a roar, his eye wide with shock as he hunched over her and held her against his chest. "That's right, that's fucking right, Elle. Fuck yeah," he panted, finally coming down. "That was fucking perfect. Amazing. Fuck, I loved that, Elle!" he said, laughing euphorically. After another moment, he raised up and pulled out of her, pulling her to stand as well. "We both need another shower before we get ready," he laughed. "That was so hot, baby."

She only looked up at him, still a little out of it as he helped her stand.

"I love seeing you blissed out," he whispered, then led her to the shower. "Here, pin your hair up, don't get it wet. I'll help you fix it for this evening. You ok?"

"Yeah."

"That was fuckign amazing, right?"

"No is still no even if I have an orgasm," she said softly, leaning on the wall.

He laughed and washed himself quickly before washing her off. She let him without a struggle or a comment.

He led her back out front and she grabbed up his t-shirt to pull on. He opened the garment bag and showed her the black evening gown, her size. It was beautiful and sleek and sexy and shimmered in the light. It was stunning.

He opened the bag and pulled out a shoe box and opened it, then handed it to her. They were strappy black heels, the slender heel taller than she had ever worn.

He reached in again, then paused at the knock on the door. "Just a sec!" he yelled, then trotted to the room and came right back with the card in his hand. He opened it slightly. "I'm getting ready now, I will be ready on time," he said grumpily.

"And you have a date?"

"Yes, I told you I did, she will be ready."

"We are leaving right after the charity ball, are you coming with?"

"Uhh... yeah. I guess."

"You guess? Yes or no, Wyn," the man demanded.

"Yeah."

"This girl, is she going to embarrass us?"

"No, her dad works at one of your buildings. I met her at the convention, she's nice. Not like anyone I have ever dated."

"Well that will be a change, won't it? Make sure you are ready, the car leaves in 45 minutes," the man snapped tersely and Wynter shut the door.

He tossed the card on the table next to the door irritably and turned back to Rainelle. He went to her, picking up the bag and pulling out the last box. It was smaller. He opened it and showed her the torque diamond necklace and the dangly diamond earrings. She could tell by the box and the way they shone that they were real.

He looked miserable as he tossed the box down and went to a knee. "Elle..."

"I will behave. The second it's over, the second you leave, I get to leave. I won't tell, I will just go home," she said quickly, fearfully.

"Elle... come back to New York with me? Spend the summer with me before you go to college? I will get you a car and a nice place to live near the culinary school, whichever school you choose."

"No! I don't want anything from you! I just want to go home!"

"Elle! They hate you there! I care about you, I will take care of you. We can travel, see the world this summer."

"Throwing money at someone is NOT caring about them! You are incapable of caring about anyone but yourself!" she yelled, crushing the shoebox in her hands.