E-Written: Elle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!"

"Come over here," he said, lifting an arm like he wanted to cuddle.

"I don't..."

"Now, Elle," he snapped. "Don't mistake me being nice for thinking you have a choice, you will still do as you are told every single time."

She moved closer, huddling in the blanket as he pulled her onto his lap as he stretched out. "If... if I am good like you said, you will let me go after this week? When you leave here?"

"I said I probably would, if I was tired of you. Maybe sooner. I said I would pay for your culinary school too, and I mean it."

"So... if I am good, you..."

"How about a scary movie?" he interrupted. "No more questions I already answered."

"You won't hurt me?" she finished.

"I said I'm not into that S&M shit. I want to fuck and have a good time, that's it. But if you make me, I will hurt you. Be quiet now and watch the movie."

She lay curled up on his lap and stared through the screen, trying to think of a way out. Would the bellboy really not help her? She decided she was going to try next time, even if it did make him angry.

She jerked when he jostled her, sitting up. The credits were scrolling on the screen and he stood up and took her arm, pulling her back to the bedroom. He said nothing at all as he pushed her over the edge of the bed and flipped the t-shirt up, running his fingers through her slit roughly. He didn't try to get her wet, the knelt and spit on her as she jerked and cried out in revulsion. He ran the head of his cock through her slit, getting it wet, then pushed into her roughly, making her mewl in pain.

"Pleease, not again, I am still sore!" she begged, trying to pull away.

He said nothing as his hands gripped her hips and he began pumping, ignoring her struggles and pleas. When she stilled her struggles and gripped the blankets, getting wet for him, he gripped her hips tighter, massaging as he watched his cock ramming into her. He grit his teeth and growled, pumping faster, wanting to come quickly. The sight of her round ass and little waist helped as his cock stretched her tight pussy open and he threw his head back and groaned as he came, spilling into her.

She wailed, feeling his cock throbbing and him filling her with hot cum. It was a wail of loss, she had been so close! But it was also a wail of fear.

"Please... I won't fight if you pull out," she panted as he held himself there.

"I like it when you fight," he answered breathlessly.

"I don't want to get pregnant! Please, just pull out!"

"Fuck that, it feels better coming in you. I'll get you that stupid pill before I leave. Fuck," he swore, easing out of her and falling into bed.

She fled to the bathroom without asking or saying anything and he heard the shower start again.

He went in and got in with her. "You have that OCD thing or something?" he asked, moving her to get under the water.

"No... I have to wash this out of me."

He snorted. "I said I would get you that pill thing."

"But what if you don't? Or forget?"

"If I say I will do something, I do it," he said angrily. "I don't fucking forget."

"What if it doesn't work?"

"Then I will get you an abortion."

"I don't believe in those!"

"Then obviously you'll have a fucking kid."

"Please, I just..."

"You mention it again and I gag you and leave it."

She went quiet, huddling against the wall as he showered.

When he pulled her back to bed, she could tell he was grumpy. He shoved her to the other side as he laid down. "Do not wake me up, do not get up, I am a light sleeper, do not fucking start crying again. Go to sleep and be still and be quiet," he demanded as he laid down and got comfortable after turning out the light.

She curled up, hugging her pillow and staring at the sliver of light coming in the curtains from the buildings and street lights outside.

She jerked awake to his phone chirping and there was daylight streaming in the curtain. It shocked her that she had been able to sleep at all, but her body had been so sore and she was still tired.

She hardly had a moment to think before his hands were on her, turning her to her back and his knee shoving her apart roughly. She struggled, punching at him and trying to scratch him, but he caught her wrists and pinned them to her chest as he yanked her leg up with his other hand and looked down at her.

"No! No, not again, please!" she begged, trying to scoot away.

He looked at her, biting his lower lip as he sneered, then began rubbing her clit with his fingertips as he leaned in and sucked on one of her nipples.

"Ohhh... nooo! Please no!" she whispered, shaking her head.

His noise of approval made her realize she had closed her eyes and she opened them as he moved, pinning her wrists over her head as he pressed his cock to her slit.

"Stop!" she yelled angrily. "You can't DO this!"

"Watch me," he whispered, shoving into her roughly. He held himself there as he watched her face flinch, then smirked as he pulled back and rammed again and again, holding himself to watch her jerk and flinch. Every thrust made her breasts jump as she gritted her teeth and closed her eyes, turning her face away. "No, look at me," he commanded.

She turned further away and he reached up and grabbed her face, jerking it around to him.

"Open your eyes!"

She squeezed them shut with a will.

"Open or I fuck you in the ass."

She opened her eyes in fear and shock, looking up at him in disbelief.

His smile was almost disappointed as he watched her face as he rammed again and again. She got wet rapidly, her little nipples going to hard points even as her face tried to deny how much she was loving it. Still, he came quickly, watching her as she struggled and cried, watching her tits bounce as he rammed into her. It was perfect.

He climbed off of her and pulled his pants on as he got up. "Go get your stupid shower, I have a call to make," he said, picking up his phone.

She fled to the bathroom, still trying to stifle tears.

He had to go in and get her again, pulling her up off of the shower floor as she hugged her knees. "I really hate the drama bullshit," he said angrily.

"It's not drama bullshit! You are raping me over and over again! It's not drama!"

"It's fucking drama. I know girls love sex as much as guys, you are just playing the fucking victim. Get over it. I have seen you get excited and get off on it, so stop with the crying. You are pissing me off!"

Rainelle lowered her eyes, trying not to let her anger get the best of her.

"What do you want for breakfast? And don't say nothing or you don't know!"

"A banana and whole milk," she answered softly.

He thrust clothes at her, her size and she realized he hadn't made a call, he had answered the door or gone out the door. He had tricked her. She took the clothes and pulled them on. Cotton panties and a sundress.

"Need easy access to your hip and tits here in a bit," he said, pulling her out to the living room where he ordered breakfast.

"You aren't really going to permanently alter my body?" she asked fearfully.

"It'll look hot, it's fine. Ink on girls is hot."

"I don't want one and they are forever!"

"I designed it just for you, quit complaining. It will look good."

"Can't you see how insane this is that you think you can just use people like this?"

"Elle, shut your fucking mouth, now."

"Just because you are rich doesn't mean you can mess with people's lives and take and do whatever you want!"

Wynter grabbed her by the throat and pushed her down to the couch. "I said shut the fuck up. I told you you will serve me like a fucking prince, didn't I? I own you, you will do as I say! Do you understand?"

"Yes!" she whispered, her hands holding his wrist. He wasn't hurting her, but his hand was massive around her throat and he could hurt her if he wanted to with just a little pressure.

"No more complaining, no more crying, no more drama. Do you understand?"

"Yes!"

"Now sit your ass down and don't move," he snarled, letting her go and standing up.

She got up onto the couch and curled into the corner, huddling in on herself.

He paced and tapped away on his phone until there was a knock on the door.

She tensed as he went and opened the door, opening her mouth to yell. She clamped her mouth shut when she saw the boy fist bump Wynter, grinning and saying something she couldn't hear. Wynter laughed and took the tray, tipping the boy.

Wynter set the tray on the table and she leaned up and grabbed her banana and milk.

He ate quickly, still tapping on his phone and she looked him over. He had to have the card on him right now, he had opened the door. He was wearing different pants now, with pockets, but his shirt also had a pouch pocket in the front.

He tossed his plate on the tray and leaned back, turning on the TV.

She continued to glance at him, trying not to be conspicuous. The way he started smirking, she knew he knew she was watching him. He finally turned to her and looked her over.

"Something on your mind, Elle? Be careful what you say right now."

"You asked about my mom, what about your mom?"

"What about her?"

"What's she like?"

"A cold, plastic, gold digging whore," he answered, his voice toneless.

"What about your dad?"

"Old, busy multibillionaire who runs the largest pharmaceutical company in the world. He started one when he was a little older than me, made it big, growing it until it was a big deal. Sold it for an enormous profit. Then he started another one and it blew up and he put the one he sold out of business. He is busy, all the time, never a day off."

"So you don't like either of them much? Why hang around them?"

"One single thing is required of me. I have to show up and smile at functions, take pictures with them. Otherwise, they don't care what I do with my time. I thought coming here would be fun, I could go out in the city and look around, be a normal person, but people still recognize me even here. It fucking sucks."

"Maybe you are going to the wrong parts of the city. I had no idea who you were, maybe you just need to go to the poorer side of town."

"You didn't," he agreed. "But I have 20k says your sister would recognize me. She seems like the type."

"Maybe," I shrugged. "She follows people, celebrities and stuff, online. She watches reality TV and TMZ and all that. But there's a whole demographic of people out there who don't watch that stuff and wouldn't recognize you if you made an effort not to be noticed."

"How do you mean?"

"Cheaper clothes, less showy. Ball cap to cover your perfectly cut hair, old hoodie with the hood up, sunglasses. You would be anonymous."

"Maybe," he answered with a shrug. "Maybe in a couple days you could show me around this town."

"Ok," she agreed quickly.

He chuckled, looking back at the TV. "You really are a shit liar. No trying to get away, Elle. You are mine until I say you aren't. Got it?"

"Yeah," she answered, deflating.

"C'mere," he demanded, lifting his arm.

She sighed and moved across the couch so he could pull her into his lap. He leaned back, scooting down so that she was laying on him and channel surfed until lunch. His phone chirped and he sat up, grinning. He set her on the couch and got up, pouring himself a drink, then her a glass of apple juice.

She stared at it, then glared at him.

He laughed, "It's just juice," he said, downing his drink. "Sure you don't want a drink?" he asked, holding the empty tumbler up.

"I don't drink," she answered, looking away.

"You might change your mind," he said happily.

Moments later, there was a knock at the door and we grinned at her as he went and opened it.

"You Wynter?" a voice asked.

"Yeah man, come on in, both of you," he said, opening the door wide.

Two heavily tattooed men came in with large tool boxes, setting them on the floor as they looked around.

"Nice fucking place, dude," one of them offered.

"Yeah, this is what I am wanting," Wynter said, handing one of the men the sketch. "On her hip."

"Yeah, this is dope man, you do this?"

"Yeah."

"It's fuckin good. Yeah, I can do this."

"I called my dude Josiah, he says you are the best there is here."

"He's amazing," the other guy offered.

"My portfolio speaks for itself," the first guy replied. "You see it?"

"Yeah. Where do you want her?"

"Over by the window, stretched out on that table will be fine."

Wynter nodded and turned to Rainelle who was starting to full on panic as she stared at the men, her breathing too rapid.

"Slow your breathing, Elle," Wynter said softly, pulling her off the couch. "Remember what I said." He set her on the table, laying her down and sliding the dress up. "Here," he said, his hand sliding up and down her hip.

"Ok, it'll look good there. She'll have to lose the underwear."

Wynter started to slide them off, but she grabbed at them, finally unfreezing from the panic.

"No!" she screamed. "I don't WANT this!"

Wynter grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head back, fury in his eyes. "Not another fucking word, Elle."

"He kidnapped me!" she shrieked. "Please, help me!"

Wynter clamped a hand over her mouth, pressing his mouth to her temple as she struggled. "You are so going to pay for that," he breathed.

He pushed up, still holding her down with a hand on her mouth.

The two men were standing, stunned and staring at him in shock.

"So let's talk price," Wynter said, as if he weren't holding a struggling girl on the table. "50k each about cover it?"

The men gaped, then fell over themselves agreeing that would definitely cover it.

Wynter leaned over her, looking down at her tear stained face. "See? No one gives a single shit as long as they get their payday. Now be fucking still."

"Please don't do this, please please please!" she begged as soon as he let her mouth go.

"Ignore her," Wynter snapped, yanking her underwear off.

"Uhhh... if she isn't still, it's going to fuck the tat up."

"Yeah. I got this," Wynter sighed. "Watch her." He went back to the room and came back with a pill. "Open your mouth," he demanded, pressing the pill to her lips.

She shook her head, terror in her eyes.

"Open and swallow this pill or I let them both fuck you."

She broke down crying, but took the pill.

"Grab that couch and move it over here to the light," Wynter demanded and the two men quickly complied. Wynter picked her up and held her against him and he laid back on the couch, holding her on his chest. "Arrange her how you need her," he told them.

Rainelle only clutched his arm holding her and cried as she was positioned. Her hip was wiped down with a cold cloth, then the man began drawing on her with a felt tip pen of some sort, referring to the sketch often. After a few minutes, Rainelle began feeling light headed and very calm and relaxed. Her entire body seemed to melt like hot candle wax and she felt light and distant from herself.

"She's good," Wynter said when she went still and quiet. He stroked her hair back.

"This like, one of those RP things?" the other man asked.

"Shut up Stu," the first man barked.

"Do you care?" Wynter asked 'Stu' curiously.

"No, man. No, sorry. I was just wondering."

"Stu, get my lamp," the first one barked.

When Rainelle came to, she was in bed, on her side and she hurt. Sharp and throbbing pain in her breasts and an aching burn on her hip. She shifted and cried out.

"Drink this," Wynter demanded, sitting her up and putting a bottle of water to her lips. She drank it all thirstily and he handed her another. "Come on," he said softly, turning on a lamp and pulling her out of the bed.

She had no clothes on, she realized, but she didn't care as he stopped her in front of the mirror and turned her so she could see the tattoo. He stepped away and turned on the overhead light and she stared at it numbly. She looked down at the silver rings running through her nipples, then back at the tattoo.

"Looks fucking amazing, doesn't it?" he asked happily, going to a knee next to her and turning her hip slightly as he looked at it in the mirror.

"Yeah," she managed weakly. "I feel awful."

"That's normal. Keep drinking and I will heat you up some more soup. I got you more soup, ok?"

"Thanks," she whispered hoarsely, all of her going numb with shock.

He jumped up and went to the kitchen and she pulled on his discarded t-shirt before shuffling out, climbing into one of the stools at the island.

"So, I was thinking about it," he said as he punched numbers on the microwave. He turned to her as it started. "You fucked up pretty huge, but I also think you learned something. No one cares. Not one person on this planet gives a single shit about you but me. Money I spent today? Not even a drop in the bucket of what I have available to me. No matter who it is, or where we are, not one single person will give a single shit if I quote them the right number. Do you understand that, Elle?"

"Yeah. I understand. I am yours until you say I'm not."

"That's fucking right. Hurry up and eat, I want to fuck," he said, setting the bowl in front of her. "Take these too," he said, setting two pills next to her water.

"What are they?"

"For the pain is all."

She took them without another word and ate mechanically, feeling despondent. No one cared, no one was going to help her.

She would have to do this herself.

He grabbed the bowl the second she finished and put it in the sink before grabbing her hand and pulling her back to the bedroom.

"Wynter," she whispered, shaking her head. "I hurt so badly... please..."

"It'll ease up soon," he said, pulling the t-shirt off of her to look down at her breasts. "I knew those would look hot. Once they aren't sore anymore, you will love them. They way you are so sensitive there? I bet I could get you off just playing with the rings."

He turned her, leaning to look at the tattoo, then lifted her and put her on the bed on her side. He pulled her knee up as he kicked his pants off, then straddled her lower leg as he looked down at the tattoo.

He smirked and looked up at her face. "You are mine, Elle. Mine to do whatever I want to. Any other bitch would be fucking thrilled if I drew her a tattoo and paid for it for her. Pierced her. Do you know how fucking lucky you are?" he asked, reaching down to roll his fingertips over her clit.

"Wynter," she whispered miserably. "I will be good, I swear... please..."

"No more complaining, we talked about this. No complaining, no whining, no drama," he snapped, pressing his cock to her slit. He shoved her knee to her chest as he shoved into her, making her yelp and her hands scrabble for something to hold onto. "This pussy is mine," he growled. "Your ass is mine. Your tits, your mouth, your body. It's all fucking mine until I don't want it anymore!" he yelled, slamming into her cunt as hard and fast as he could. Her wails and cries fueled him as he watched her face. Even better was how quickly she got wet for him, she was loving it. Her body was loving it, anyway. He watched her face and the struggle to hold the pleasure at bay and it thrilled him enough that he came. Faster than he had since he was still new to sex.

Rainelle whimpered, feeling his throbbing cock spilling into her, relieved it was over and she hadn't lost the battle with her body. She hated herself for wishing for one more minute. One more minute would have been enough to make her come...

He pulled out of her and let her leg go as he stood up straight and found his pants. He threw his t-shirt on her and she tugged it on lethargically, still half out of it. He liked seeing her in his shirts, there was something sexy about her little arms and legs poking out, the shirt covering more than even the dress had. He threw himself in bed and pulled her up from the end so she wasn't half over the edge anymore. Her body arched slightly when he did and he looked her over.