E-Written: Elle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I get you off, don't I? I've made you enjoy your week here with me!"

"You tortured me! Raped me, made me get tattoos and piercings against my will! Drugged me! You are a psychopath!"

"Elle, stop, please. Just think about it! You could have everything! You could be a fucking princess!"

"I don't want anything from you! All I want is out of your hands!"

"Fuck, Elle, why do you have to be such a bitch about this? I am offering you the world! Do you know how many women on this earth would kill for what I am offering you?"

"Then find one of them!"

He growled, grabbing her arms roughly, shaking her, the box and one shoe tumbling from her hands. She gripped the other one, her hand closing around it in fear as he shook her.

"No! No, this is bullshit, Elle! I will just have to show you how good things can be. I will take you back with me and we can..."

"You said you would let me go! You promised!"

"I said you were mine until I let you go! I am NOT letting you go yet! You are MINE Elle!" he screamed.

Elle jerked her arm free, with a wail of anger and fear, "NO!" she screamed back, swinging the shoe at his face with all her might.

The heel buried itself in his eye socket with a sickening squelch and he let go of her as he screamed, a high pitched, pain filled scream.

Elle backed away, horrified, then shook herself and ran to the door. She grabbed up the card and yanked the door open, him still screaming behind her. She pounded on the elevator button, jabbing it over and over again as his scream faded with the slow closing of the door.

"Please please please," she whispered, hitting it over and over again and watching the lighted numbers slowly climb.

It finally opened and she dove in, spinning to hit the ground floor frantically and the door close button at the same time. The doors closed ridiculously slowly, but closed without anyone stopping them and she collapsed to the floor sobbing as the elevator carried her down.

When the doors opened again, she had to pull herself off the floor with the railing on the wall and she staggered into the lobby. The way people looked at her, she figured she must look deranged in nothing but a man's t-shirt, no shoes and her hair clipped up for a shower. She fled, not stopping to speak to anyone or ask for help. None of these people would help her.

She ran barefoot to the corner where there was a little bistro on the ground floor of a huge building and pushed in the door. Everyone gaped at her.

"Sorry, maam," a man said quickly, rushing to her. "We can't allow anyone without shoes inside. There's a soup kitchen down on 63rd and Washington if..."

"Please... I need help. I just need a phone. I was kidnapped and I just got away, please!"

"Jesus!" a man said loudly.

"I will call the police!" a woman called.

"No, I just need a phone to call my dad, please. I just need him to come get me. Please? I will call the police after I get to safety."

"The police are safety," the 'Jesus' man said.

"Not in this town," I disagreed.

A woman came up, glaring at the man. "Spoken like someone who has never been raped, asshole," she said to the man, offering Rainelle her phone. "Here sweetheart, call your dad. I've been shopping, I got these for my daughter, you take them," she said, offering Rainelle a pair of basketball pants.

"Thanks," Rainelle managed, pulling on the pants as she tried to dial. She was shaking so bad, she broke down sobbing instead.

The woman took the phone. "Tell me the number, I will call. What's your name?"

"Elle," she answered, then mumbled the number.

"Ok, Elle, you are going to be just fine. Hello? My name is Julia and I am here with your daughter, Elle..."

By the time Mike arrived to get her, someone had given her a jacket and the 'Jesus' man had gone down the street and came back with fuzzy flip flops for her feet.

Rainelle managed numb 'thank you's', but that was all. She was still afraid that she was too close. Wynter would come through that door any minute.

When Mike did come in, anger surged in her as she looked at his confused face. "Did you even look for me? Did you notice I was gone at all? Did you report me missing? Do you know what has HAPPENED to me this week?"

"Elle! Elle, I figured you left for college!"

"Did you call and ask? Not that it would have done any good after Anna took my purse and phone and locked me in that room for that MONSTER to find."

"Elle," he whispered, his cheeks burning with embarrassment as people stared at him like he was the monster. "Let's get you home."

She let him lead her out of his car as she sobbed, quiet the entire way home.

"Should I go to the police department?" he asked finally.

"No. It wouldn't do any good, they would just kill me."

"What happened?"

"The less you know the better, he said he would kill you and Anna too."

Mike went pale and pressed his lips together, then took her home silently. She went to her room and locked the door, not intending to leave the rest of the summer.

She had beaten him. She had gotten away. Why did she still feel so afraid?

She knew. If he was still alive, he would come after her.

He wasn't going to let her go.

He wanted his happily ever after, even if it was her hell on earth.