E-Written: The Sleeping Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aurora stood, trembling and looking away from the giant as tears fell from her cheeks. "No one knew, Ephram! No one! You say time is different for you! You say you sleep and things change when you wake. That... that could be lifetimes for us! How much time has passed below? How many generations? We could not know! You cannot punish us because we live shorter lives than you do!"

"Say your vows to me human," he said angrily, closing the distance and forcing her to face him.

"What vows?!? I don't know what you want me to say!"

"Say commitment vows, as a wife to a husband!"

"Please! You cannot..."

"You will hold to your oath! I won the tourney! You will say the vows or I will cast you over the edge and feast my eyes on your bones for the next milenia!"

Aurora let out another broken sob as he knees gave way. He held her up, his giant hands wrapped around her arms. "I... I vow to be a wife to you? I... I am not certain what you want? Please, tell me what I need to say?"

"You will bind yourself to me as a wife, forever."

"I vow it, to be your wife until I pass from this world," she answered, closing her eyes.

He yanked her close to him. "I will have my kiss, freely given! You are a wife now, you will act as one!"

Aurora turned to him, turning her face up to his. He pressed his lips to hers and she let out another sob of despair. He pulled back, looking down at her as he held her at arm's length. He pulled the blanket away, ignoring her hands as they snatched at it.

"You are pleasing to the human eyes, easy to gaze upon. The others fought hard for this honor, the small one especially. Did you not know him?"

"They fought for the purse, not for the kiss."

"You know nothing of men. He fought for the kiss and the vow."

"I told you, the vow was only..."

"Listen again to your fathers proclamation, human. It was to YOU he said it was a tradition, not to them. They did not read the fine print, only a small few knew it was not real. Your father intended to trick you. If the right man won, he would have bowed to the misunderstood slight and allowed the vows. Had the wrong man won, he would have simply said it was not real. The small prince would have demanded your hand and your father would have had to allow it."

"Prince?"

"Prince Heinral of Miovia. Or did you truly think he was just a small, unassuming little Henry who happened to almost take the entire tournament? He did not want his identity known until he won. He did assume he would win. He had his ship ready to sail to take you back with him."

"Papa never would have agreed! We are at war with Miovia!"

"And when he won you and took you back with him, it would not have been an act of war. He won you, your father could not say no. He would have had a hostage to keep your father in check."

"And the others?"

"They also meant to have you. Your father meant for them to have you. He knew you would not stand idly by and allow it, so he tricked you. Made it so that you would think it was a misunderstanding and an accident and you would forgive him. He needed to see you married and knew you were against it. The fair one had spoken to your father and arranged to have your hand as soon as he won. The dark one also made a pact with your father, but he discovered he was one of several your father had made deals with. He meant to see you punished for your fathers double dealings. They all wanted you, human, not the purse. It was your hand they fought for."

"No... Phillip would have told me!"

"He would have. And that is why your father did not tell him. The Mjennic prince came and saw you. He said he would compete and meet the other fighters, feast with your father, but had no interest in winning your hand. He had come a long way to be disappointed so."

"I... I was a disappointment to him?" she asked, her feelings actually hurt. She had thought the dark prince so beautiful and exotic!

"He said you were pretty enough in your pale way, but you were no warrior. Where he is from the women, the queens, they are all warriors. A small female like you would not last a day in his lands. He had hoped for more. Someone to fight next to, not someone he would always have to protect and save."

"I... see," she said faintly. A land where women fought?

"You wanted him to win your hand?"

"What? No! No... I was simply curious about him."

"But not about me."

"You were a mountain man... one of the nomads from the wandering tribes. There was not much to be curious about."

"I am not, not at all. Perhaps if you had been curious you would not have been so surprised. You will be a wife to me now and share pleasures of the flesh with me. Lay on your back."

"I... what?" she asked, horrified as she spun away from him.

"Lay down. On your back. I will have you."

"We... can we talk about this, please? You cannot think that..."

"You vowed to be a wife to me! You will keep your vow, yes?"

"I... please Ephram!" she squealed as he pushed her down to the bed, laying next to her.

"I am able to manage my size, to accommodate," he said more gently, his massive hand on her shoulder. "This is my natural human state, but I can alter it with effort," he said, then... morphed.

Henry, or Ephram appearing to look like Henry lay next to her. He slid his hand up her shoulder to her jaw and leaned in as if to kiss her. Aurora turned away, horrified. "You just told me he was the enemy!"

"You prefer this?" he asked, morphing to look like Ekon.

"After you said I was a disappointment to him?"

He morphed again to the golden haired Torsten, then to Amir as she watched. His form settled to Phillip and he watched her blush.

"He is neither prince nor lord, but you wanted to grant the kiss to him. You had feelings for this youth?"

"Have."

"No. You may not have feelings for another while married to me!" he said angrily, morphing back to a smaller version of himself. "There are no others for you now!"

"I didn't ask you to change into... him! Or anyone else! You chose to do that on your own! You cannot get upset at me for that!" she said angrily, trying to roll away from him.

"You will stay!" he growled, yanking her beneath him as he moved over her. "I will taste your pleasures, human wife!" He said the word like a curse.

She looked away, blushing again, but she was confused. "You don't know what a wife is, do you?" she asked.

"A companion who never leaves and is bonded to me for life! Whose pleasures I may taste freely. Humans take wives to trade for power, or to evoke emotion. Love. I wish to have this emotion for myself, taste it along with the other pleasures of the flesh."

"It doesn't work like that!" she cried as his hand moved down to her ribs, sliding up to run a thumb on the underside of her breast. "People fall in love and decide to marry because of it! It isn't something you can force or make happen by willing it! Please! I don't want this!"

"You cannot deny your husband. You made a vow!" he hissed. Aurora let out a wail of fear as his teeth closed around her jaw. Not hard, a symbolic gesture of control and authority as he dragged his teeth shut near her ear. She was shaking uncontrollably, her eyes squeezed shut as he looked her over again, looking down at her vulnerable human body. "I will taste you," he growled again, his hand moving down to her hip to position her.

She let out another whimper of fear and he growled in frustration.

"Why do you fear me so?" he demanded. He paused, tasting her again, touching her mind. "You have never shared pleasures of the flesh. You fear it. Why? You will not fear it!" he announced. "Sleep!"

Aurora immediately drifted off, but she knew the dream for a dream right away.

She was standing in the large nest and it was well lit with a soft ambient light. She could see well in every direction. In every direction, a man stood in nothing but the skin he was born in. The tall and pale Torsten, beautiful with his golden hair and blue eyes. The small but verile Henry with his more compact body, wiry and handsome in his own way. A smile that said he held his secrets well. The slender and lithe Amir with his graceful and beautifully dark limbs and long black hair. The exotic and laughing Ekon with his bright smile and ebony skin. Even Phillip with his gentle smile and curly red hair.

They all moved towards her from different directions as she looked around, watching them come unashamed. She wore nothing, but that didn't seem to bother her.

Phillip reached her first, his hands sliding into her hair to turn her face up to his so he could lean in and kiss her. Someone else reached for her, pulling her close from behind, pressing a hot body against her back as they kissed along her bare shoulders. More hands, more mouths, kissing, holding, caressing everywhere.

It was Amir who pulled her from the tangle of hands and laid her down, smirking down at her as he moved around to sit above her head. He held her wrists next to her face as he leaned over her, watching her.

Phillip moved down, over her, looking down at her with wide eyes as he looked her over. Torsten laid next to her, stroking her jaw and watching, Ekon on the other side, smiling as he watched her face. Phillip leaned close and kissed her again, then moved back and took hold of her ankles, pulling her legs wide. They all looked at her then, at her exposed sex, leaning up and over, getting a good look even as they stroked her breasts.

Henry stepped through them, stroking his cock as he stood over her. The men were all holding her down, though she was not fighting this at all. She only felt excitement as she looked up at his cock, it's size suiting him perfectly. He went to his knees, straddling her and pressed his hard cock to her lips and she kissed it over and over again, eager to show him her favor.

Excitement coursed through all of the men as Henry moved down, putting his legs between hers and moving back to look down at her sex. He reached down and touched her there and then they were all reaching, touching, petting, stroking.

She moaned as she writhed under their touch, the feel of their hot fingertips more than she could take. She needed more! She ached for more!

Henry leaned in close and put his mouth on her sex, making her gasp. The others were still holding her and they tightened their grips, forcing her to stay open to the invading mouth and tongue. She relaxed and closed her eyes, sighing. It felt wonderful!

Henry eased a finger into her as he sucked and licked and she moaned and begged for more. She needed more! So much more!

There was movement and she opened her eyes as another cock pressed to her lips. Torsten was looking down at her, his eyes hooded as he pulled her head close. She went to kiss his beautiful cock, but he pushed past the kiss, forcing his cock into her mouth and beyond. She moaned as the cock filled her mouth and throat, pulling back and pushing in again and again as Henry's mouth worked her swollen and wet pussy. His fingers worked faster inside of her until he raised up and pulled her closer, easing his cock into her waiting pussy.

Yes! Yes! That was what she needed! She wanted more!

Henry took her hips and began slowly thrusting into her, his cock filling her as pleasure sang through her. She was prisoner to it.

Torsten began speeding up, his cock thrusting faster into her mouth and she panted in time with his need as she gazed up at him adoringly. He stroked her face lovingly, then closed his eyes as he spent himself deep in her throat.

She moaned with loss as he pulled his cock out and away, but Henry was there immediately, leaning in to kiss her, fill her mouth with his tongue. He rolled so that she was on top of him and she rode his cock as he held her.

A hand slid around her throat and she looked down at the dark hand against her pale skin, loving the contrast of it as Ekon's full lips dragged over her shoulders. He moved behind her and she felt his rubbing his cock in her slick juices as Henry continued to fuck her. She moaned happily, reaching back to pull Ekon in close to her as he guided his cock to her anus.

Some distant part of her knew there was a wrongness in this and there should be pain, but there was only euphoria as he pushed into her with a low groan. He began thrusting and the pleasure was intensified with both men filling her so completely. She was delirious with want and need!

Phillip took her face in his hands, kissing her quickly, then moving to press his generous cock to her lips. She hesitated, he was the largest so far... then she realized they were moving on her in order. Henry was the smallest and he had gone first. They were taking turns according to size.

It didn't matter.

He pushed his big beautiful cock into her throat and she truly felt full now, pleasure coming from everywhere as all of the cocks thrust into her. They moved in tandem, like a single being, working to maximise her pleasure until she was screaming in ecstasy around the cock in her mouth.

Henry came inside of her, kissing her jaw with a sigh as his cock throbbed and spilled seed into her. Ekon was close behind him, his long cock exploding and shooting his hot cum deep into her, making her whimper with overwhelming pleasure.

Phillip pulled her up higher and took hold of her face more firmly, thrusting harder and faster as he grunted with a primal need.

He came deep in her throat and she reveled in the feeling of being so full of all of their seed.

As she collapsed to the bed and her eyes fluttered, she realized she was not done.

Amir was smirking knowingly as he moved over her, stroking his massive cock above her breasts. Her eyes went wide with greed when she saw it, reaching up to stroke it with both hands. Amir reached down and picked her up, turning her to her hands and knees and pushing her face into Ephrams. He was there suddenly, watching her with curious eyes as he pulled her down to lay on his chest. Amir pushed into her from behind, making her go half mad with ecstasy as his cock filled her so much it bordered on pain.

Ephram turned her unfocused eyes up to his as he kissed her and she kissed him back eagerly as the giant cock plowed into her from behind.

It felt amazing! Ephram's arms were perfect as he held her and kissed her through it all. Finally Amir leaned over her with a growl and spilled his hot seed into her.

Aurora collapsed onto Ephram, but she could feel his hard cock now, pressing into her belly, and she wanted it! She moved down, taking him into her eagerly and rolling her hips, gasping as he filled her.

"This is what you want," he whispered.

"Yes!" she wailed, as he began to withdraw his cock. "Please! Fill me with..."

Aurora jerked awake, panting and sweating, her entire body shaking. The dream faded fast, but her body remembered and need still filled her.

The only light was from the brazier and her eyes darted around until she finally saw him. He was still in the nest, but back on the corner resting his back against his roost as he watched her. His small smile said he was enjoying the show.

"W...what did you do?"

"I am the sleeping dragon, I control dreams. I did not have to do too much, you did most of it yourself. You can see how it is not to be feared, the pleasures, yes?"

"You can't just..." she panted, but couldn't find the words as she gripped the blankets around her. The mattress under her was wet, the spot beneath her... She blushed furiously and tried to move, but she was so sensitive and wet, movement only brought a gasp and a moan from her.

"I can sate your needs if you wish," he offered. "Or I can put you into another dream and you will wake needing it even more than you do now."

"No! No more dreams, please!"

"But you enjoyed it so? I do not understand you. Why deny yourself the pleasure? To your husband? Come over here and I will see you satisfied."

"No!"

He chuckled darkly. "Sleep,' he whispered.

Aurora stood in the light cavern, in the middle of the nest again. She turned and saw nothing, but when she came full circle, Henry was in front of her with his knowing smile. His mouth found hers quickly as he took hold of her face, kissing her passionately. She grabbed his face as well and wrapped her legs around his waist when he lifted her off of her feet. He bore her to the bed quickly as he kissed her, his mouth invading hers.

She didn't know what he was waiting for! She needed him! Couldn't he feel how badly she needed him? She reached down and guided his cock into her with a low moan and he sighed into her temple as he kissed her head. He was slow and gentle as he made love to her, filling her to the brim with a joyful contented fullness that left her weeping with happiness. They rolled there for hours, kissing and making love and feeling each other, whispering affections.

It was bliss.

When Henry finally came, biting his lower lip as he poured into her she smiled happily and looked up at him, then frowned as he seemed to dissipate.

He was gone.

He was gone and she was standing, aching with need.

Torsten grabbed her from behind and lifted her, kissing her neck and holding her before easing her to the bed and landing sweet kisses all over her body.

She shook her head, her need not giving her patience and pulled him up, wrapping her legs around him and reaching for his cock. He smiled as he pushed into her, teasing her gently as he hesitated again and again before burying his cock deep inside of her. He was playful as he made love to her, teasing her a lot and making her beg and need him. He made her chase him and held her just on the brink over and over again, making her scream with an amused sort of frustration.

When he took hold of her and finished inside of her with a low growl and a playful nip to her jaw, she smiled, content once again.

He looked down at her and faded away and her smile slipped.

No! NO!

She was standing and Ekon was suddenly across from her. He was grinning, his face joyous as he moved to her and swept her up in his arms, tossing her up up lightly and making her squeal with glee. He took her to the bed and his fingers found every spot on her that had her breathless and laughing, kicking and trying to get away, tears streaming down her cheeks as they laughed.

When he plunged into her, so deep and hard, she gasped and her hands fumbled for his. He held her and made love to her, watching her, keeping her happy and smiling, keeping her so full of elation that it was almost painful to hold on to. He laughed as she squirmed and tried to find a way to focus all of the pleasure, but there was nowhere to put it. His humor was contagious though, and she kept laughing despite her discomfort, but it niggled at her constantly. A small sob escaped and Ekon went still, looking down at her. He did not finish, but he disappeared as if he had never been there and Aurora lay panting, trying to rid herself of the feeling that was trying to overwhelm her.

She stood in the center, calm. Her body her own again as she looked around.

Phillip smiled at her shyly, blushing as he moved close to her. "I love you, you know that, right?" he whispered.

She nodded, confused. This didn't seem right?

"I want you Aurora... but you know I can't have you, right?"

She looked up at him, confused, not understanding. There was something wrong! This wasn't right. Things had begun to go wrong with Ekon and they were still going wrong!

Ekon?

She didn't know where that thought had come from.

She turned and Amir was close to her, looking down at her with his sultry, hooded eyes. He struck like a snake, grabbing her and yanking her close to him, pressing his body to hers.

She purred happily, closing her eyes in delight as he took a handful of her hair and yanked her head back to kiss her. His mouth was insistent and rough, full of aggressive passion. Her body loved it. She opened her legs to him eagerly and he grabbed her hips and shoved himself in with a roar.