E-Written: The Sleeping Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned and growled as he rammed into her and she cried out in bliss, trying to hold on to herself to keep from floating away. He never slowed or stopped as he rolled her and flipped her, fucking her from every angle. The hours seemed unending and she only knew bliss as she cried out incoherently. Pleasure was all she knew. She swam in it, lived in it. She never wanted this to stop.

Amir rolled her again and slammed into her, screaming wordlessly as his cock throbbed and then drained inside of her, filling her with an endless stream of hot cum.

Aurora woke with a cry of despair, her thighs slick with her own juices. She could hardly think at all, she only knew need as she humped at the bed, trying to find some way to sate her throbbing and demanding pussy.

She rolled to her back and her hand fumbled as she reached down and clumsily tried to give herself relief.

Ephram caught her hand and smiled down at her. "That one was different. You fought me on two of them. You refused them. I wonder why that is?" he asked, tasting her fingers as she lay panting and squirming deliriously. "I have the one figured out, I think. He spurned you, turned you down, showed disinterest. That makes sense. But the other? Unless you do not actually care for him as he cares for you? You do have a clear favorite though, don't you? Shall I bring him here for you?"

"Please. Please," she gasped. "Make this stop!"

"You wish me to satisfy your needs now, little one?" he asked, smiling knowingly.

"Yes! Please, please, make this stop!"

He chuckled and moved close to her, going to his knees as he took hold of hers and opened them to him. He looked down at her wet and glistening sex, swollen with need, then slid a hand up her thigh to roll his thumb over her bud.

She let out a yell of shock, her eyes wide as her body tensed and bucked, the orgasm hitting her immediately and sweeping all thought away.

When she collapsed, gasping for air, her eyes wild, he leaned over her. "It is different from the dream, yes? I cannot make that happen in a dream, just get you close enough that you are insane with the want of it. You are not done, you wish more. Yes?"

She only stared at him, her lips parted. He moved over her and adjusted her under him, sliding the head of his cock along her slit. She groaned, her eyes fluttering shut and he paused again.

"This will not be like the dream either. The first time... the first real time... there will be pain. The pleasure will come later for you. It will no longer be... muted or distant. It will be immediate. You understand this?"

"Yes," she whispered, her hands sliding over his chest.

He smirked again, knowing she was still out of it and not comprehending him. She would understand soon enough.

He eased into her and her eyes opened wide, snapping into focus as she looked up at him in fearful shock. "No no no please it HURTS!" she wailed, trying to escape his cock as he held her beneath him.

"Shhh, relax yourself, little wife. It will hurt less. Mmm, it has been so long... it is easy to forget how pleasant this feels."

"Ohhh, no, please!" she begged, panicking as he held her down. "Stop please!"

"Shhh. Do you wish to sleep through this part, little wife? Dream it better? Sleep," he whispered, stroking her face.

Aurora looked down at Ephram as she rode him, his cock filling her so full she felt stretched beyond her limits. It was bliss and it was torture as she rolled her hips over him, holding onto his hands as he balanced her.

"You wish to come again?" he asked in a whisper and she felt the whisper echoing around her as if she were hearing it from two places.

She nodded, hardly understanding the question. Of course she wanted to come again, she never wanted to stop coming!

He reached down and put his hand on her belly, holding her upright as she rode him. His thumb eased down and rolled over her nub, sending true pleasure spiking through her. She threw her head back and when she did, she launched herself off of him somehow and she was on her back, bucking and screaming as the orgasm hit her, cascading through her and shattering every bone in her body with shards of euphoria.

She came down and she was falling. Falling in the cavern, off the nest and down below. Her bones lay shattered there on the ground. She could not move, only watch as he looked down at her, smiling proudly at what he had done.

She smiled back weakly.

"You are finally awake," Ephram purred, nuzzling into her neck. "I have never sent anyone off the edge with pleasure while also in a dream. I feared you lost yourself for a time. How do you feel?"

"Sore. My whole body aches like I really did shatter on the stones beneath."

"You came hard, more than once. Your body is not used to it. Do not fear, you will be used to it very soon. How is... the rest of you?"

"Also sore," she mumbled, blushing and looking away.

"You are hungry. I woke the humans below. They are bringing food, among other things."

"What kinds of things? Are they alright? My father, is he alright? My brother?"

"Fine. They know their mistake now, all of them. They are bringing those to serve as well as those I asked for. Your body needs true sleep now, little wife. I will wake you soon."

"May I have clothes?"

"I told you. Clothes do not have a place here. Here you are as I am. Are you cold?"

"Very."

"Then sleep close. I will keep you warm. They are bringing more blankets and pillows for the nest."

Aurora turned her face into his chest, exhaustion winning out quickly over her discomfort. Her dreams were her own this time, but she still dreamed of him.

Of them.

She woke when he jostled her awake what seemed like moments later.

"They are here, the first of them. I will retrieve them. Stay away from the edge."

Ephram stood and eased her to the bed as he did, then stepped back and began shifting, morphing as he raised into the air and flapped his massive winges. Aurora stared at him, a little in awe as he lifted higher, then spun away, gliding down into the cavern and disappearing into the darkness.

She sat up, hugging herself and wrapping in one of the blankets as she waited. She did not have to wait long, she heard the flapping of his wings before she could see him and she watched curiously as he hovered above her and dropped a large bundle from one claw and a screaming girl from another.

Aurora knew her, she was one of the castle servants, young and beautiful. She worked in the kitchens, but was often seen coming from her fathers rooms late at night. Everyone knew Leonora.

Ephram dove away again and Aurora watched as Leonora rolled to her hands and knees and looked around, still wailing.

"Is it going to eat us?" she demanded when her eyes fell on Aurora.

"One can only hope if he does, he eats you first," Aurora said, rolling her eyes. She did not care for Leonora and her constant eyes at every boy who looked her way. Even Phillip.

Ephram returned moments later with another bundle and Henry, which surprised Aurora. He was bound and gagged, hog tied and he looked livid. She hurried to him and began untying him, removing his gag first. "What happened?" she cried.

"Your father! That creature demanded I come here and your father packed me up and handed me over! This will start a war, I promise you!"

"It isn't my fathers fault! He was only doing what he was ordered to do! Don't pull so, you are making it too tight to untie. Leonora, look on those bundles, see if there is something I can use to cut him free."

"You aren't a princess here! You don't get to order me around anymore!"

"You say that as if I have ever spoken to you before! Be human for once and just look, can't you see he is in pain?"

"Why do you care, do you know who he is?"

"He is here with us now, a prisoner! Oh, go cry and be useless then!" Aurora said angrily.

"The front band of my pants, there is a small knife sheathed behind my belt. Be careful," Henry grunted, his face red from his discomfort.

Aurora reached around and in carefully, ignoring how embarrassing it should have been. She felt like she knew this man top to bottom and inside and out at this point. She found the small dagger and began cutting him free.

While she worked, Ephram returned with another bundle and Phillip. He was not tied. He did look terrified and spooked as he sat stunned, looking around.

"Phillip!" she called and he turned to her, his face going concerned.

"Be careful! He fought like mad, he may..."

"He's hurting!" Aurora said quickly, turning away from Phillip as he moved to take the knife from her. "He won't hurt me and Ephram won't let him hurt anyone else."

"You can't know that! And Ephram? Like... the legend of the dragons?"

"I don't know that story, you will have to tell me later. Help me!"

"Aurora!" he said in frustration, but helped her, taking the knife and cutting Henry free.

The first thing Henry did was roll flip and disarm Phillip, taking back his knife. He stood, his face still red as he looked around, tucking his knife away.

Leonora went to him pleadingly, looking for comfort from him. He looked the servant over consideringly, then moved away from her, looking over the edge. "Is there any way down?" he asked loudly.

"Only flying, from what I have seen," Aurora answered. She went to the bundles and began opening them. While she was sorting blankets, Ephram returned with a large crate, setting it down gently on the edge.

As soon as he coasted down and away, Henry ran to that edge and tried to watch where he disappeared to. He stayed there, watching until Ephram returned. Ephram dropped a bound and gagged Amir and Torsten. Henry watched him leave again, but came away from the edge when Aurora called to him to help her untie the others. Amir was just as furious as Henry, but Torsten just looked stunned. It was him Leonora went to hugging him and cradling his face, looking him over.

Amir was pacing and cursing as he looked around the edge of the nest and even tried to climb up on the perch to see what was up there and if there was a way down on the other side.

Ephram returned with another bundle and a bound Ekon. He was unmoving and unresponsive as he was untied and Henry said that he had been knocked out with something in his drink. He would come to in a few hours. Two more servants were delivered, another female and one of the stable hands.

Ephram landed in his perch, shifting his feet slightly as he watched all of them clustered below in the nest. He hopped down, causing shouts and screams, but shifted into his human form just before landing. He stood before all of them, looking down at them.

"Wife," he said angrily, and she knew what he wanted. She stepped away from the others and stood near him, looking down. She could not face Phillip as this creature's wife.

"What do you want with us?" Amir demanded.

Henry was easing to the side, staying small, staying unnoticed. Ephram stared him down, watching him as if daring him to try it.

"There are rules here, humans. The first is that you will not try to harm me or mine. I cannot be killed, I cannot be harmed. Trying will only anger me. There is no escape, the only escape is death until I release you. Some of you are here as companions, some are here to serve the companions."

"I have heard a great deal about..." Leonora began, her eyes wide with feigned awe as she stepped closer to Ephram, "what dragons are capable of in human form," she purred, sliding her hand up his chest as she looked him over with interest.

"Wife," Ephram snapped, stepping out of Leonora's reach.

Aurora glanced up at him, then looked back down, turning towards Leonora. "You won't touch him again. Ever. You are here to serve."

"But I could be so much more!" Leonora said breathily, moving close to Ephram again, her bosom trying to heave out of her dress.

"You heard my wife. She does not like you, she wishes you were not here."

"She only disliked that her father found so much favor in me! I can show you why he..."

"One more word, one more step out of line and I will cast you off of here. That goes for all of you. What I say is law. If my wife speaks, consider it as my words. Step away. Go back to your place in the back until I move you to where you will be preparing food. Those of you who will be companions and not servants, you will be staying here in the nest. The rest of you will be in the back, preparing food and other things. All of you, remove your clothing. There are no clothes here. Wife, drop the blanket. The rest of you, remove your clothing and put them away for when you leave. Not you," he said to Phillip. "You and the Mjennic will not be staying, your services will no longer be needed."

"What? I volunteered to come! To be with her! You asked for volunteers first!" Phillip said quickly, desperately.

"If you stay, you will be replacing a servant and will not be with her. She does not... have an attraction to you in that way. When the Mjennic wakes, I will return you both to the entrance. The rest of you, disrobe now! Or I will singe your clothes off as you wear them!"

Aurora stepped behind Ephram and let her blanket fall. "Please, Ephram, he wishes to stay and he is my only friend!"

"Your body does not react for him as it does for the others. Even less than it did the Mjennic who spurned you."

"That... that isn't truly why they are all here, is it?" she asked fearfully, peeking around Ephram to the men who were disrobing.

"It is. I will teach you that pleasures are not to be feared or held in contempt. Hurry, all of you. Bundle your clothes and I will store them near the entrance for when your year is up. I told you you are not staying," Ephram said irritably.

"I have to stay with her! You don't understand!"

"You do not understand. She is my wife, she spoke vows to me. She will never be anything to you, boy."

"But when the year is up..."

"You will leave and she will stay. She is mine forever."

"You will never release her?" Phillip asked, choking up.

"Never."

"Then I will return home," Phillip said angrily.

Ephram laughed. "You think to find a way to kill me? To save her? Why? She does not love you in that way, I have seen her heart! She thinks of your affection as a burden she is forced to return in kind because she grew up near you. She let you think she felt the same, knowing some day her father would take the choice from her hands and she would never have to break your heart. He would. She loves you as she loves a brother and cannot force herself to see you romantically or as a lover. Especially not a lover, even when I tried to force it. It is so strong in her she broke my compulsion. She will never see you that way."

"Aurora?" Phillip asked softly, hurt in his tone.

"Go back and take care of everyone, my father especially. Let him know I am not being harmed," Aurora said guiltily, unable to look at Phillip.

"Aurora?!?" he asked again, his voice raising an octave.

"Leave her alone, you are upsetting her," Ephram growled. "Gather their clothing in that tarp there and hold on to it. You, move the Mjennic to the edge so I can gather him more easily."

"Let Torsten leave too!" Aurora said quickly. "There is no reason for him to stay!"

"You should let me leave!" Henry said angrily. "I am not even from here!"

"You do not want the golden haired lordling?" Ephram asked Aurora.

"No. Not really... You can let them all go if..."

"No. I will send the golden lordling back with the servants, to keep them entertained then. Save him back in case the other two need some respite from your... appetites."

"You say that as if I am..."

"Enough. You four, gather all you need for preparing meals. Have it ready by the time I return!" he growled, then turned and leapt off the side, transforming in midair and soaring around the huge cavern. He came back up and hovered, grabbing Ekon and Phillip in his massive claws and taking them away along with the smaller bundle of clothes.

Aurora immediately knelt and pulled the blanket back up, covering herself.

"What does he mean with all of this?" Amir asked, his hands on his hips, proudly displaying his manhood. He looked exactly as he had in the dreams Ephram had given her.

"My my," Leonora said huskily, moving closer to him and looking him over. "Aren't you quite the treat?"

Amir leered at her, smirking, but he turned back to Aurora, expecting an answer.

"He thinks... he said I am too... prudish. He means to break me of it, I think. That's why he brought all of you, the men who fought for my hand, here. He thinks it meant more to all of you than just a purse and a political match up."

"So you did know it was real," Torsten said, surprised.

"Not until he told me."

"So what does he intend to do with us?" Henry asked darkly.

"What do you think?" Amir asked, smirking. "He intends to watch us fuck his wife. That's why he sent the others away, because she was not attracted to them. And she is sending golden boy away, I am guessing for similar reasons," he laughed. "That is why we are here, isn't it? Why we were forced to come? You want us to fuck that tight little cunt of yours?"

"Don't be vulgar!" Henry snapped, but he was looking Aurora over now as she blushed furiously. "Perhaps this year will not be so bad," he shrugged. "I may not even kill the creature until almost the end."

"Why send me away?" Torsten asked, actually sounding upset.

Aurora looked down at her hands. "He... he made me dream of all of you. The dreams... I think they were all very real in their own way. I decided based on how you were in those dreams."

"Did I do something wrong? Because if I..."

"No... no. It's just... One is more than enough. Two is too many. Three is more than I can handle. There is no reason to add a fourth."

"Don't worry my lord," Leonora said throatily. "I will keep you more than happy to be here."

Torsten gave her a curt nod, but he still looked wounded as he looked at Aurora again. She could tell he was a man used to winning girls over with his looks. He didn't have Amir's fiery passion or Henry's sweet and gentle loving nature. Also, she simply didn't like the way he made her chase him and work so hard for his attention.

Ephram returned and grabbed up the large crate full of cooking supplies, heading the opposite direction in the cavern with it. Henry watched every move he made carefully, then moved closer to Aurora.

"When he is human, is he vulnerable? Can he be killed?"

"I don't know. I know next to nothing about him save that he is angry at being forgotten for so long. I have been asleep for most of the time I have been here, that is part of what he does. He can make people sleep, and dream."

"And you feel the dreams are true dreams?" he asked curiously.

"You mean do I think they are based in reality?" she asked. She glanced at Amir's nude form and blushed, looking away. "I think they are. He had... too many things right to not actually know. He has a way of reading people and knowing things."

"So what was it I did that made you not want me?" Torsten asked, his tone touching on anger.

Aurora felt frustrated. That was what he was focusing on? "You tease too much, you want to be chased. You want a girl to come after you and work hard for you. Part of it is in fun, but mostly it is ego. I knew his plans for me and I knew three of you plus him was going to be an issue, so I made the decision based less on you and more on them. Henry is sweet and loving and attentive and Amir is passionate, in command and all consuming."

"I think the dreams got it pretty damn close," Henry said with a smirk as he went back to the edge to watch for Ephram.

"Mmm," Amir agreed, looking Aurora over again. "When we leave here, perhaps you will come back with me."