E-Written: The Sleeping Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because it is not true sleep."

"Oh. I need a bath," she sighed.

"After the others are awake. Their needs are high, they are half mad with their frustrations. Look at them."

Aurora lifted her head and looked and she could clearly see Amir and his very erect cock jutting up as he panted and writhed. Heinral had fallen on his side, but she could see his erect cock pointing up and almost quivering with need for release.

"Go to them. Release their needs."

Aurora tensed all over. "Must I?" she asked pleadingly. "Can't I just lay here with you and you wake them up to see to their own needs?"

"No. You will learn not to be ashamed of this, wife. Go to them, relieve their needs. Go."

Aurora got up, her body stiff and sore, but she managed to stumble to Amir who was closest. She hesitated, looking at his large cock, wondering how she was supposed to do this. Finally, she took hold of it with her hands and stroked gently.

"More firm," Ephram instructed.

Aurora glanced back at him, watching her. She turned and made her grip more firm as she began stroking up and down. It was over in seconds, his cock exploding cum out and onto his belly as he moaned and woke.

"Aurora!" he whispered hoarsely, blinking at her.

She turned away quickly and crawled over to Heinral and wondered how to go about this. She pushed his shoulder as hard as she could until he was rolled onto his back, then turned and looked down at his perfect cock. She took hold, but she thought about her dreams and what she had done, then put her lips on him and pushed him into her mouth. He groaned and jerked, then his hands went to her face gently as he let out a cry of shock. He came, shooting into the back of her throat and she swallowed convulsively, grimacing at the taste.

"Oh, my sweet little queen," he whispered, pulling her up to embrace her.

She pulled back quickly, looking down as she backed away from him on her hands and knees. She fled back to Ephram, hiding her face.

"You are not done, wife. Their needs are still high, look at them. They are ready again, just like you were. One was not enough."

"Please Ephram! I will learn to please you, but don't make me do that for them!"

"I have bid you to do something, wife. Go." He made his voice stern, but she could tell he was pleased.

She stood and went to Amir, his cock already hard again as he looked at her hungrily. Ephram was right, one was not enough, he was still half mad with lust. She knelt, then hesitated, but he did not. He sat up and took her hair, pushing her to the bed and rolling over her. She could feel his cock nestled along her ass as he leaned over her.

"He gets a mouth while I get your hand?" he whispered in a growl.

"You are too big!" she wailed in a whisper.

He made a noise low in his throat and yanked her to her hands and knees, one hand on her hip, the other in her hair. He let go of her hip to guide his cock to her slit and shoved in without warning. He gripped her hip again as he held himself there and yanked her head back by her hair. He leaned over her. "You are mine, Aurora. Remember your promise to me. Remember your oath." He leaned back and began ramming into her hard and fast, making her cry out in shock and pain.

"Please! Not so hard! Slow down, please!"

He roared through clenched teeth and rammed into her, spilling hot cum from his throbbing cock. As soon as he was done, he yanked her head back even harder and leaned over her again. "Mine. Remember it. I will fuck you into oblivion for the rest of your life." He let her go and shoved her to her stomach as he pulled out of her.

He fell on the bed next to her and she rolled away quickly, wiping tears from her eyes. Heinral was there suddenly, turning her face to his and thumbing away her tears before pulling her to lay on the other side of him.

"Shhh, my love. It's alright, I have you," he whispered, kissing her temple gently. He stroked her face, her jaw and her neck gently, whispered soothing words and comforting her, even though she could feel his need pressed against her thigh.

"Get on with it or let her go!" Ephram roared angrily.

"My little love, do you want this or no? I won't if you..."

"Just do what you need to," she whispered. "He commanded me to... satisfy your needs."

"My little queen, say the word and I won't..."

"Please? Just do what you need to and don't show too much affection? He doesn't like it and I don't want to see you punished for it."

He gave her a slight nod, looking sad, then moved over her, easing her legs apart. He eased into her with a sigh and twined his fingers through her hand on the opposite side where Ephram couldn't see. He was slow and gentle, making love to her as he held her. It did not take him long, coming inside of her with a sigh of pleasure before kissing her temple again. He rolled next to her on the other side and laid down, holding her against him. Amir moved closer, pressing against her from the other side and laying down, putting a possessive hand on her hip as they sandwiched her in between them, both of them letting out a sleepy breath and relaxing.

She was warm and comfortable and so tired, she almost immediately started drifting off.

"Wife," Ephram growled.

With a shock of alarm, she sat up, untangling herself from their arms, then hurried to Ephram. She stopped next to him and pressed her head to his waist. "I am so tired my husband, may we lay down and just sleep for a while?"

"After," he said harshly. "You two, get up! You, the small one, hold her against you and stand near the edge, all of you," he demanded, then ran and leapt off the edge, transforming as he did. He soared around the nest and Aurora hurried to Heinral and let him hold her as they moved to the edge. Ephram grabbed Amir first, then circled around and grabbed Heinral and Aurora and she squealed in fear as they soared over the seeming bottomless abyss below them.

"I have you my love," Heinral whispered. "I won't let you go."

"I... I don't like heights."

"Look at me, my queen, focus on me. Tell me what sort of wedding you would like? Spring? Summer?"

"Winter. I like the winter."

He chuckled. "Good, it is cold where I am from, a lot of snow. I would love to see you all in white, surrounded by the snow. My little snow queen. Beautiful red winter stars in a bouquet, red trimming the white halls. We would make it a grand holiday for the entire kingdom. Would you like that, my little love?"

"Something small and simple," she answered, still trembling.

"I can see that too. You aren't as big on spectacle as your father, are you?"

"No."

"Something small and simple then, a simple dress, a red winter star in your hair. Taking you away to one of the winter cabins near the mountain in the woods. Spending a week just you and I..."

He trailed off as Ephram slowed and pulled up, then dropped them in the pitch black, causing her to yelp in fear again. The hit a floor a foot away and she lay panting for a moment and being very still in Heinral's arms as she felt the buffet of Ephram's wings.

Amir moved closer, putting a hand on her shoulder and pressing against her. "Are you alright, Aurora?" he asked, his voice pitched low.

"Yes," she whispered as she heard Ephram land ahead of them, still in dragon form.

"Don't worry, we will protect you," Amir promised. "Stay close."

Ephram roared and flame shot out, lighting up the large cavern in front of him. They watched as Ephram lit the three braziers, then heated the floor. Amir stood and tried to help her stand, but Heinral kept hold of her and pulled her up as he stood. They moved forward as one, Amir scowling at Heinral and Heinral ignoring him as he watched Ephram carefully. He looked around the cavern, his eyes taking every single thing in.

Ephram transformed and turned to them. Aurora pulled away from both men and hurried to him, pausing when the stone began warming under her feet. Ephram stepped closer as she hesitated and picked her up, holding her in one arm as he strode to the large pool in the middle of the huge cavern. He stepped right in and Aurora tensed, fearing the water would be too hot. It almost was, but it was bearable and she sighed as he sat down, easing her to the carved in bench around the pool.

Amir and Heinral both stepped in, watching Ephram warily, then sat down separately so that the three men formed a triangle around the pool.

"You wished a bath, wife, did you not say that?" Ephram asked.

"I did," she sighed, laying her head back. "This feels amazing! So warm and relaxing. Can we stay here a while?"

"A short time," he answered as she moved closer to him. He settled his arm around her awkwardly, mimicking what he had seen the other men do to her. She seemed to like it, snuggling in closer and pulling his arm down around her so she could hold on to his hand. After a few moments of her starting to slump, then jerking back up, he pulled her up onto his lap. He moved to the edge of the seat and laid back, letting her sprawl on his chest, all but her head and shoulders in the water. She was asleep in seconds.

Ephram laid back, very pleased, looking a proud challenge at the two men across from him. Amir looked around the cavern as if Ephram were of no import, but Heinral started back, a half smirk on his lips.

"How long have you been here, up in this mountain?" Heinral asked, lounging back himself.

"Centuries. Millennia? I am no longer sure, I do not count the years."

"What do you eat in here if you have not left in so long to get food? Someone would have seen you."

"You assume I require food. I do not. I am immortal. Food is a pleasure I can enjoy if I wish to, in either form, but I do not need it."

"That is why you made them bring food and servants here, to cook for us? Not for you?"

"Yes. Humans are weak that way, requiring food often."

"I can think of worse faults," Heinral shrugged. "Have you always lived here, in this mountain?"

"Yes."

"Did you create it this way or find it this way?"

"My sister and I made it this way, but it was ready to be carved out, most of the cave already close to being as it should be. You are from across the ocean. An enemy to this place, yes?"

"Yes."

"So why come, risk capture and worse for your ruse?"

"I am confident I could have escaped easily if it came to that, but think of the reward if I had won? I would have, by the way, if you hadn't been a supernatural being, a dragon in human form with magic powers."

"No. I used no powers, just my own skill. I have gone below before, trained with the humans in their martial skills. More than once."

"I imagine the centuries here grow tedious, all alone. You spend most of your life sleeping though, do you not? Putting yourself in the dreamstate that you have been putting us in?"

"I sleep for long amounts of time, yes."

"So what made you suddenly decide you wanted a wife? After a lifetime alone?"

"You answered your own question. And she was the promised prize. I took her to teach those below a lesson about forgetting!"

Aurora jerked awake when he yelled, lifting her head to look around. "What?" she asked sleepily.

"Nothing. Rest, wife," the grated.

"I will bathe and we can go back and sleep. It may be a bit too hot in here. Husband? Can you get the other man? Torsten? Henry and Amir do not get on with each other, but they both get on with him. He can bridge the gap, make it less tense."

"You grow bored of your toys? You wish a new one already?" Ephram asked darkly.

"I wish for them to have each other for company when I am with you."

He made a noise, then set her back on the seat while he climbed out of the water. He went to the edge and shifted, taking off.

"Cleverly done," Heinral smiled.

Amir said nothing, he darted across the pool and grabbed a fistful of her hair and her throat as he tilted her face up. He kissed her passionately, roughly, as he lifted her from the water and turned her, bending her over the edge of the pool.

"What...?" she asked in alarm as he grabbed her hips and gripped his cock, guiding himself into her and slamming in as she let out a yelp.

"Amir! You are hurting her, stop!" Heinral hissed.

"She is here for us to fuck and she is going to be mine when we leave this place! If she gets with child it will be mine! Back off little man," Amir growled, ramming into her from behind as fast as he could.

Heinral made a noise, but leaned close to her and stroked her face. "It's alright little love, look at me. When we get back, I need you to get him near the edge. Ephram. Get him near the edge and distract him, make it so his back is to us, can you do that?"

Her eyes were wild with panic, fear and pain, but she managed a nod as she grimaced.

Amir finished in her and pushed off of her, going back to his seat to lay back and catch his breath.

"Are you alright?" Heinral asked, pulling her down into the water and holding her. "Be still little love, let me," he whispered as he slid his hand between her legs. At first she thought he meant to violate her as well, but when he slid two fingers into her, he was helping her wash Amir's seed out of her. She closed her eyes and let him, her face pressed to his shoulder. "I need you to do as I asked, Little Love. I will take care of the rest. You can do that?"

"Yeah," she nodded, still upset.

When she heard the flap of wings, she pulled away quickly and ducked under the water so Ephram would not see she had been crying. When she came up, Heinral was back in his spot, lounging and giving Amir a seething look. Amir only smirked at him.

Ephram came striding up, pulling Torsten with him. Torsten looked shell shocked as he hugged himself, shivering. Ephram pushed him to the water and he stepped in gingerly, then half dove into the water up to his chin, still shivering.

"Are you cold? Or sick?" Aurora asked him in concern and Ephram got back in the water.

"C-c-cold. It's so cold back there! Only the two cooks are on the level with heat. Please... ask him to take the other servant up there with them? She will freeze alone."

Aurora looked at Ephram who was looking down at her as if he dared her to ask. "Husband? Is it truly that cold back there? And some have no clothes or blankets or heat?"

"All who have been here have survived, she will be no different."

"But it is miserable! And so cold. Even huddled together we could do nothing but shiver. Please? Sha may cast herself over the side if she has to endure much more."

"You exaggerate," Ephram growled.

"No, the stone is cold and it seeps into you, all of you is so cold and nothing can get you warm!"

"Ephram! Please?" Aurora asked him, going to her knees next to him on the bench to hold his face in her hands. "Just take her up with the other servants?"

"You do not even like her."

"That doesn't mean she deserves to be tortured! Please? I know you aren't a heartless monster, I have seen the way you feel. You don't have to prove anything, I like the gentle man I know you truly are. Please, my husband? Do not torture her? I will be grateful to you if you do?"

"Enough!" he growled. He pulled away from her hands and got up again, storming away from the pool.

Aurora hurried to Torsten and hugged him, rubbing his arm and trying to warm him. Heinral moved to the opposite side and chafed his other arm professionally. "You are a gentle soul, Little One," Heinral said with a pleased smile.

"Thank you, princess," Torsten chattered. "For keeping your promise and for asking him to help her."

"Of course, are you still so cold?"

"I feel like I will be cold forever," he whispered, still shivering.

"Just stay in the hot water until he makes us leave, then back there at the nest there are blankets. We will all keep you warm until you feel better, ok?" she asked softly, pressing against his back and holding him from behind."

He took hold of her arms and held on to them as if he were afraid she would let go. Heinral kept rubbing his arms and his legs, warming him while Amir sat back watching.

When Ephram came back, Aurora quickly pulled away and moved back to her spot, waiting with her head down while Heinral pulled Torsten to lay next to him. He held his face above water while Torsten curled up rigidly on the seat, still shaking.

Ephram got back in the water and Aurora immediately jumped up and hugged him. "Thank you! Thank you. I knew you had a good heart even if you pretend to try and hide it," she lied, hiding her face in his neck.

"She screamed like a child when I left her with the servants and did not bring her with me. I have no patience with that human, next time I let her bones decorate the cavern floor."

"I appreciate the patience you showed with her," she whispered, then kissed his neck.

"I am ready to leave," he growled.

"Just a little longer?" she asked, moving to his lap and putting her arms around his neck. She moved up and kissed him, initiating it for the first time as she straddled his wide lap. He held her against him and kissed her, until they were both lost in each other.

Aurora had no concept of how long it was when Amir spoke up. "The water is starting to cool off," he called.

She pulled back and looked over her shoulder. Amir and Heinral were both out of the water and sitting on the edge with only their feet in. Heinral was still holding Torsten up so his face was above the water and Torsten looked like he was dozing and finally warm enough.

"We have nothing to dry off with?" she asked, looking at Ephram.

"You will dry on the trip back," he purred, his hands going to her face and pulling her in for another brief kiss. He got up and she hesitated before getting out herself. Heinral was helping Torsten out and he looked exhausted. Amir only sneered at the two men as Heinral helped him to the edge. "Double up," Ephram called as he leapt off the edge and transformed.

Aurora turned and Amir pulled her tight against him, lifting her up as Heinral gave her an apologetic smile and held on to Torsten. Ephram was more gentle picking them up this time, but she was still terrified as they flew over the endless drop. Amir did not try to talk to her or distract her with words, he kissed her forcefully, his need and passion trying to overwhelm her.

When they were dropped, She immediately pulled away and got up, grabbing a blanket to wrap Torsten in as Heinral rolled him. She did not linger. As soon as Ephram changed and dropped down, she hurried to him, grabbing up her own blanket on the way.

"Keep him warm!" she yelled back at the men as Ephram opened his mouth. She knew what was coming and she wanted them to have warning and to stay close.

Ephram hesitated and watched, then called out, "Sleep!" once they were situated. He looked down at her, his eyes going over her. "Your heart is... large, wife. You care so much for people who are of no concern to you. Even people you have a dislike for. I do not understand it, but I find it is something I like about you. Come," he commanded, opening an arm to her. She went to him and he pulled her close as he laid down, nestling into his arms and arranging the blanket over her before softly whispering, "sleep."

Immediately, the dream felt different, though she knew it for a dream. She was in the woods, but in a clearing, wearing a dress. Ephram was there and he crossed the distance to her in the same clothes he had worn below for the tourney. When he touched her, she understood several things all at once. He wasn't a monster, not really, he just had no practice or patience with people, especially after as long as he was alone. He was unable to articulate his feelings or express himself unless he was angry, but she could feel it in him now. In the dream, his mind was able to get across what his mouth and actions could not while he was awake. He was lonely and wanted desperately to be loved. He was more than a little fond of her and he was terrified she could not care for him, so he held her at a distance and toyed with her instead, making her fake loving him in the hopes that she would actually fool herself into thinking it. He did not feel like he was worthy of love, so fooling her was his only choice. His heart ached with the years where humans were forced into his service and cringed and bowed and scraped, some pretending to adore him, but he always knew. No one ever truly cared for him, they just didn't want to die. He was a monster. It was an unending cycle. He would get lonely, demand his tribute and companions, they would serve him until he was so heartbroken he could no longer take it, then send them away and sleep for as long as he could. In his dreams, he was loved, but he had never known true affection.