E-Written: The Sleeping Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you, he made me say vows, we are married."

"Oh, I was not asking, that was a statement."

"We will find a way to kill that thing," Henry whispered as Ephram flew back into the cavern and up to the nest.

He took hold of the two servants in the back who had been staying quiet, the girl screaming as he lifted her, then took off again back the way he had come.

Henry watched, his look calculating. "I think he is vulnerable as a human, he must be. There has to be some way to kill him."

"If you try, Henry, you will only anger him."

"Heinral. My name is Heinral, I only used Henry for the tournament," he said distractedly, going to his stomach at the edge to try and look under the nest.

"Tell him you want to keep me here," Tolsten said suddenly. "Let me prove to you that I am not like that."

"My lord, I told you," Leonora said sweetly. "I will keep you happy, make you glad you don't have to stay here under his constand eye."

"That's not the point!" Tolsten said angrily, pulling his arm away from Leonora. "When he gets back, tell him! I want the same chance they get! And I want to help destroy him and get away from here!"

"Three would be better than two," Heinral agreed, standing up. "The three of us would have a better chance to overpower him and destroy him."

Aurora looked at all of them, then at Leonora who was scowling at her. She nodded. "Go back for now and I will send for you. So it seems less suspicious."

"You promise you will?" he asked urgently as Ephram was returning.

"Yes. I will send for you."

Ephram snatched up Tolsten and Leonora and carried them off.

Aurora stood alone with Heinral and Amir, both of them looking down at her. Amir gave her a smirk, but Heinral closed the distance after a moment and touched her cheek gently with the back of his hand.

"Be careful," she said softly. "He is oddly jealous of some things, but not others."

"He brought us here to fuck you, he can't be too jealous," Amir laughed, looking around again.

"I think it has more to do with me. So long as I do not... have feelings for anyone and it is just...carnal. He wants my heart."

"And do you fear losing your heart to me, little one?" Heinral asked, his voice a low dulcet.

"I just told you to be careful on how you touch me and speak to me in front of him. I don't know yet what will bother him."

"So these dreams," Amir said, circling back around to her. "Tell me about them."

Aurora blushed and turned away from both of them.

"I would also like to hear," Heinral said, amusement coloring his voice.

"Is that really what you are thinking about right now?" she asked, her face burning with shame.

"It is a pleasant thing to dwell on," Amir laughed. "If one must be distracted, I cannot think of a better way."

"Indeed. So tell us. These dreams, how real did they feel? How much detail? Would you like to..."

"I think we should focus on something else! When Ephram returns, he will force the conversation that way eventually, you can worry about it then! Know this, I am not willing. I do not want this. Anything he forces me to do is against my will!"

"From the way you spoke, you seemed to have enjoyed..." Heinral began.

"A dream is not the same as a true violation!" she interrupted vehemently.

"If I am required to bed you, girl, I will have no issues. Especially if he threatens me. I will make you enjoy it, to be sure, but I will do it if you are willing or not," Amir said with his sly smirk.

Aurora looked away again, her cheeks burning with anger and shame now.

"It will be a moment before he returns, I am thinking," Heinral said gently. "If he is settling them in, explaining their duties. Come and sit down with us a moment."

"Why?" she demanded suspiciously.

"We may not have much opportunity to talk. I wish you to tell me everything you know about this creature, everything he has done and said since you arrived."

"I told you..."

"Just try and remember, even if you think it might not be important. Come and sit," Heinral cajoled, barely touching her shoulder to guide her to the pile of cushions.

She let him guide her and sat down, pulling the blanket higher and wrapping another around her shoulders. Heinral tossed a blanket over his lap, but Amir lounged, displaying himself proudly.

"So tell us, little one, tell us about arriving."

Aurora told them everything she could remember from the time she woke up. She glossed over the dreams, but tried to remember every detail of the conversations.

"When you and he... were intimate, did you feel as though he were vulnerable at all? Did he seem... less strong?"

"He is not all powerful. From what he said, he tried at the tournament and he didn't win every competition and he didn't beat anyone with ease. He had to work for it," she said thoughtfully. "I don't know how vulnerable he seemed, he could still use his dream and sleep magic and I was... in too much pain to pay close attention. He put me to sleep so that it would not be so bad."

"Is there anything else you can think of? Something he did or said that might make you think he had some sort of vulnerability?

"No... but I would not know how to tell. I only know the distress I have been in."

"It's all right, little one," Heinral said soothingly.

Amir snorted. "You keep calling her that. I bet that's the first time YOU have been able to say that to anyone."

"I've had no complaints," Heinral said with a shrug. "If you think to goad me about my stature, you are off your mark. Underestimate me. I dare you," he said with a toothy smile that wasn't friendly at all.

"Oh, I will not. I have seen enough of you to know that you use it to your advantage well. But, when one knows to keep an eye on you specifically, you lose some of it, don't you?"

"Like when someone knows how overconfident you are and you will rush in for the attack without bothering to defend?"

Amir chuckled.

"Remember you are both working together," Aurora said cautiously.

"We are only feeling each other out, little one," Heinral said congenially. "We will have a truce, for now. But. I get the girl when we destroy this creature."

"We shall see," Amir laughed.

"The girl can make her own choices if we ever get out of this," Aurora snapped irritably.

Amir laughed and blew her a kiss. "You would not want him anyway, you realize who he is, don't you?" Amir asked.

"I know who he is," she answered, falling back against the cushions.

The flapping of wings made her sit up quickly as Ephram returned and flew up to the nest. He transformed at the last second, dropping down close to her, across from the other men.

"Sleep," he snapped at the men and both of them went limp, dropping down with their eyes closed. Ephram sat near her, tugging her blanket loose. "I wish to have you again. Now."

"Please? I still hurt and..."

"No, wife. No objections," he snapped, pushing her to her back as he pulled the blanket away. He pushed her legs apart roughly as he moved over her, his massive hand on her face. "Do not fear," he whispered, then made himself smaller until he was no bigger than Heinral. "Better?" he asked.

She could only nod, still terrified.

He gripped her leg, pulling it high and pressed his cock against her pussy, shoving in impatiently with a growl. She let out a whimper and turned her face away, closing her eyes. If he noticed or cared, he did not say as he thrust, grunting and growling with need. Aurora gasped slightly when the pain eased his cock hitting a spot inside of her that made her eyes open wide with shock. It felt... good. He growled again and she felt him swell inside of her, growing slightly as he shifted slightly. She realized he was losing focus and reverting to his natural human shape as he lost himself more and more, gowing and shifting in small spurts. He stretched her more and more as he grew and she was whimpering and then crying as he rammed into her. When he was full sized, back to his natural state, she beat on his chest, shaking her head, pleading with him. He growled angrily, then shoved into her and throbbed, squirting and filling her with his scalding hot seed.

He pulled back quickly, leaning back and trying to catch his breath. Aurora curled away from him on her side, pulling the blankets up as she wiped her tears away.

"I have forgotten how frustratingly tiresome some humans are, like the one I just took back," he growled. "But it is nice to have these pleasures back again. The pain will not last, wife."

"My name is Aurora!"

"Human names begin to jumble together unless I focus. Wife is easy to remember."

"If I am truly a wife to you, then you will make an effort to remember my name! It is not so hard to remember and it is demeaning for you to just call me 'human' or 'wife', like I am not worth more than that!"

"I do not like your temper. The pain will not last AURORA, but it may take time for it to leave completely. You all grow tiresome. Sleep," he commanded.

She knew the dream immediately, once again. Heniral was in front of her, giving her his half smirk as he stepped closer. He took her face in his hands gently and turned it up to him, leaning in to kiss her gently, sweetly. He pulled back and pushed her hair behind her ear, then stroked her cheek.

"Do you know how beautiful you are, Little One?" he asked softly.

Aurora blushed and dropped her eyes. Something was different about this dream and she thought she understood it. They were sharing a dream somehow, she and Heinral. His mind was here as well. Somehow that made it more... awkward.

"Little One, don't be afraid, come," he said gently. He led her to a pile of pillows and a blanket, pulling her close as he laid down with her. He held her against his chest, stroking her hair. "I will hold you here if that is what you want."

She let herself relax against him as he stroked her hair and kissed her head, her body reacting to his touch. She felt warm all over as she snuggled into him happily.

He tilted her face up and kissed her softly, smiling at her as he held her face. "Do you wish more, Little One? Do you want me to show you how beautiful I can make you feel?" he asked, his voice throaty.

"How?"

"Let me show you," he whispered, then kissed her again, moving down her jaw to her neck and down. He lingered at her breasts, sucking and pulling on her nipples as she sighed and slid her fingers into his hair. After a few moments, going back and forth several times, then moved down again, kissing her belly and then her hips and thighs as he turned her to her back and parted her legs.

She was languid and relaxed, letting him do as he pleased, letting herself get lost in sensation. It felt amazing, his hot lips and mouth and tongue on her body. When he moved back to kiss her between her legs, she let out another sigh of pleasure.

He licked along her slit gently, barely touching her with his tongue, ticking her slightly and making her shiver as she smiled. He purred happily, loving her reaction as he lifted up to look at her, kissing her bud along the way. "You like this, my love?" he asked, then swirled his tongue around her bud.

"Mmmmm," she agreed, her fingers in his hair.

He chuckled and pulled her hips closer, burying his mouth in her pussy, pulling her clit up into his mouth and sucking and flicking and swirling, making her writhe and moan. He relished in her reactions, feeding on her pleasure. It was bliss, but it was also maddening, there was no payoff. It was just pleasure that hit a plateau and stayed there.

She couldn't stand it anymore, twisting away from him and sitting up, tackling him to put him on his back. She wrapped her lips around his cock, moving down to try and mimic the way they had fucked her mouth in her dream. He let out a groan as he fell back and held her hair gently.

"My Little Love!" he breathed, "That is wonderful, perfect! You are wonderful. Oh, My Love, just like that! Nnn, I adore you, My Love, I am going to keep you when we leave here! Take you home with me and make you a queen. My queen, my perfect Little Queen. I need you, I want to make love to you" he groaned. "Tell me you want me!" he panted.

He moved, pulling her off of him and laying her back as he pushed her to the bed and kissed her passionately, full of adoring need. He sucked in a breath as he slid his cock into her wet and waiting pussy.

"My sweet Little One," he whispered, "you feel amazing! Ohhh, my lovely little one," he moaned, then kissed her again as he made love to her.

Aurora was in heaven as he held her and carressed her and whispered to her how much he adored her, her heart was so full and the ecstasy of making love to him was perfect. It was endless, hours of holding each other and kissing and making love and whispering to each other.

When the dream faded, Aurora let out a cry of loss, her heart breaking.

She was standing again suddenly and Amir was across from her. Like Heinral, he was sharing the dream with her, she could feel that.

Amir gave her a smirk as he looked her over, then moved closer, taking hold of her jaw and turning her face up to his. "Mmmmm, Aurora... by the time I am done with you, you will be begging me on your knees to come home with me when we leave here," he growled.

He gripped her hair with his other hand and pulled her down to the bed before kissing her. It was full of passion and desire and pure lust. It was thrilling and exciting and her body responded in a primal way. He grabbed her leg and yanked it up, pulling it around his waist as he growled low in his throat as he bit her lower lip gently, pulling as he looked down at her.

"You are mine, Aurora. Mine and no one else's, you remember that. Your body, your heart, your passion, it all belongs to me. Your body even knows it. Say it, Aurora. You are mine."

She looked up at him wide eyed, then nodded minutely, her body needing him. She would have agreed to anything he said at this point.

"Say it!" he growled, pulling her hair roughly, sending a thrill through her.

"Yes! Oh, please yes! I need you, Amir!"

"And you will have me," he whispered. "I will be yours and you will be mine. Always." He lifted slightly and moved up, pulling her leg with him as he pressed his thick cock against her wet pussy. He pushed in with a rough thrust and she gasped, her eyes rolling up in ecstasy. "Beg me to fuck you," he demanded, holding himself deep inside her. "Tell me you want it, tell me you are mine."

"I am! Please, please, don't stop! I need you!"

"Say it Aurora!"

"I am yours, Amir, please!" she begged, trying to roll her hips under him.

"You will go back with me and marry me, say it."

"I will!"

"Say it!"

"I will go back with you and be your wife! I want you, Amir, please! I never want you ro stop making love to me!"

"No, Aurora. You want me to fuck you. Say it."

"I... I want you to fuck me! Pleeeeease!"

He laughed low in his throat as he ground his hips into her, pushing hard against her inner wall, then pulled back and began fucking her as hard and fast as he could. Her screaming yips fueled him to ram faster and harder, growling through gritted teeth.

The passion, the primal, frenetic need between them, Aurora was overwhelmed by it, losing herself in his rough grip and thrusting demand.

"You are mine!" he raged, moving his hand and shoving his thumb in her mouth as he held her face. "Suck!" he snarled.

She sucked, her eyes closing as she moaned around his digit.

"I will never let you go, Aurora, never. I will make you feel this way the rest of your life. You will never know a night without passion and bliss, never!"

Aurora felt another thrill go through her with the promise. She wanted that, wanted to hold on to that and keep it in her fantasies. She couldn't imagine anything better than this amazingly pure passion.

He began to fade and tears leaked from her eyes as she wailed. "Noooo! No!"

She was standing and Ephram was there, pacing around her as he looked her over. "Your need is high," he finally said, his voice rough with emotion. Jealousy.

She did feel full of need. She went to him and grabbed his arm, pulling insistently down to the bed. He let her, his eyes watching her as she moved over him, kissing him, sliding her fingers into his wild hair. He took hold of her, kissing her back roughly, possessively as he rolled over her, putting her on her back. She didn't wait or ask, she wrapped her legs around him and tried to pull him closer and into her.

He smirked as he yanked her up and kissed her, his mouth hungry and insistent, demanding.

She wanted more! She tugged insistently, trying to pull him higher, needing him so badly!

"Patience, wife," he whispered. "You will find no relief here, I will have to bring you out for that. Do you want relief?"

"Yes! I NEED it, please!"

"You will be a wife to me?"

"Yes! Pleeease, I need you to..."

Aurora jerked awake and looked up at Ephram and his smirk. "Remember your promise, wife," he whispered, then leaned in and kissed her.

She jerked back, then forced herself to stillness, still so full of crazed want. She let him kiss her, but writhed under him, wanting relief, needing it. When she reached down to give herself release, he grabbed her wrist and pinned both of them above her head.

"You are mine to please," he growled, then bit her jaw lightly. He kissed her again, forcefully enough to almost hurt her and reached down with his free hand.

She let out a wail of relief as he touched her and came in seconds, screaming into his mouth and he moaned. She collapsed under him, but he did not stop, sliding his fingers down further and sliding one into her as he rolled his palm over her clit. She whimpered with pleasure into his mouth and tried to tug her hands free. He let her go and she wrapped her arms around him, pulling his body in closer to hers. When she came again with a keening whimper, he chuckled as he pulled back and watched her with a hooded expression.

"Now, wife. It is my turn," he whispered, biting her jaw again before moving over her as she lay languidly, her eyes closed. He pulled her legs wider and she opened her eyes to look up at him with unfocused eyes.

"Can... can you make yourself smaller again?" she asked drowsily, her hands going to his shoulders.

"No, wife, you must get used to me," he breathed, guiding his cock to her slit.

She held her breath, her eyes widening in fear as he eased into her. She tensed up, but it wasn't nearly as bad as she anticipated. She relaxed, his cock filling her as her all the way to her wall. She sucked in a breath, the pleasure outweighing the pain by a thumbnail. It was overwhelming, everything heightened by how sensitive she was. She cried out his name as she rolled her hips up to meet his thrusts and he paused a moment to look down at her, his eyes shining.

She had a moment of clarity, realizing that him hearing his name on her lips had pleased him immensely. He wanted her to show him affection.

"Don't stop, husband!" she cried, pandering a little.

He resumed his thrusts, holding himself up on his hands so he could look down at her. She meant to look up at him and try to look at him lovingly, but she lost herself quickly. That pleased him just as well, watching her eyes flutter shut and bliss took over. She screamed out his name again just before she came again and he smirked as he watched her. He came after her, the excitement of his name on her lips bringing him quickly.

He pulled back, laughing darkly with a smug smile. Aurora could only lay there limply, completely spent. "Lay with me?" she asked, her voice almost a whisper.

He dropped down next to her, leaning on an elbow and looking down at her. She turned her face to him and sighed sleepily.

"Why am I so tired when I just slept for so long?" she asked.