Eager to Please Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next bit made me a little more afraid again. It started with a dildo that Morgan teased at my entrance and I moaned, spreading my legs to take it. "Good girl. This next toy isn't big, but it's new. Just accept it." And then my moan rose to a cry when he placed the tip of a lubricated anal plug to my asshole. After he and Trish had spoken of it during our last session I had tried out a few anal toys from a sex store. And I had discovered an addictive sensation in the carnal, raw feeling.

It was nothing, absolutely nothing, like having Sir do it though. I had had control with my toys. This was made all the darker and more wonderful because I had none with this. I lifted on my toes and arched, then moaned again when the action pressed the toys deeper inside of me. And they weren't large, no, but they were definitely noticeable, especially with both of them at the same time. I reached out blindly and held onto Morgan's shoulders where he knelt in front of me. "Good girl," he cooed softly. "How pretty you look when you dance for me."

I whimpered in reply when the toys finally seated in me. The plug reached its flange base at the same time the dildo could go no farther. There was a different sensation as if these toys were part of a harness pressing between my legs.

Or a chastity belt. I trembled when Morgan stood back up and fixed the belt around my naval so that it was pulled taut and the toys were still inside of me and my clit was safely covered and there was no way to get more sensation and- click. For a moment, I opened my mouth to say "yellow" again, but all that came out was an aroused moan instead. Because I realized something.

I had given up control of my pleasure to someone else. And that thought made me burn. It made me fly so high in that headspace that I already loved. I felt delicate and controlled. I felt submissive.

And he wasn't even done. A bra part was next, encasing my tits so that they wouldn't be allowed stimulation. Sir paused only to click more locks closed and each one made me feel more and more secure in such a devious metal prison. But I didn't argue at all and I didn't even want to. I felt a little lost actually. Before I had felt like that headspace tethered my pleasure with both of my Doms'. With this it felt like I really needed to please them. He connected the chains around my neck to the bra part and the lock fell closed there. Wrist cuffs were locked on, followed by ankles cuffs. And last were these thigh cuffs that were chained up to the belt.

Trish found us as he finished, while I was falling into this sweet blackness. "How pretty." Her voice was filled with this awe and approval that made my heart soar. "I wasn't sure how it would look, but it's striking."

She stroked her palm between my legs and the metal strip covering me was thin enough that I could feel her touch on the sensitive area around my sex, but that was so well protected with the metal that I didn't get any sensation on my pussy or my asshole. The toys didn't even move inside of me. "You can't even tell our little kitten is filled with toys." Morgan's voice was an obvious growl of arousal and I whined when he kissed my thigh.

And I could absolutely see why that turned him on. There was some aspect of being stuffed and having it hidden with that thin strip of metal that made me aroused too. As if my bondage was all the more perverse because some of it wasn't even outwardly apparent. Trish's palms stroked up my sides and she made as if to cup my tits but of course even those were held and covered. My pussy spasmed around the toy inside of it, squeezing it so that I cried out. It was this steady tease, this... this denial.

I held still while I felt my cat ears fixed and then followed where they led me as if in a daze. Lust pulsed through me but it was this sexy, low sensation of need.

"Here. Let's let you see the outfit Sir chose for you."

I was not ready for when Trish tugged the blindfold off and I blinked at the image in the mirror. It was a full chastity harness, but it was somehow the most sexual thing I'd ever seen on myself. It covered everything, but only barely. And it was that kind of covering that teased all the more for what it was. Trish smiled above me in the mirror and she had pure desire in her eyes when she placed her hands on my shoulders and made me kneel in front of the full length mirror they had placed in their living room.

But then she didn't seem content with just that image. She knelt behind me and made me sit back in her arms, made me spread my legs so that I could see that thin strip of metal and it was thin enough that I could stroke the flesh on the outside of my sex but it was oh, so perfectly effective. Even that sight was a tease to make me whimper. The belt formed a wider oval shape over my pussy and you really couldn't even tell at all that there was a toy attached to it. I cried out when Trish stroked her hand between my legs, getting hotter with the fact that I could feel the touch on my thighs. Everything was a tease, everything.

And here's the thing. Morgan had been absolutely right. Don't get me wrong, I could absolutely see where this level of trapped denial could be pure torture. I could definitely see it being terrible. I burned so bad that I was noticing for the first time just how sensitive my breasts were, now that sensation was denied them too. But the way Morgan and Trish did it made the pain so sweet. It was the same way a stripper could dance all the more sexy when they were aroused. The arousal shows through and they turn into goddesses and they love it.

That's how I felt with the need. I felt more sexual than I'd ever been. I felt hot as hell and confident with it. It was wonderful.

I whimpered in Trish's arms and then lifted the way she manipulated me, thinking they could have me. In any way they wanted, they could have me. I felt like I existed to please and there was nothing I wanted more. So I moved with her touch, I lifted to her dominance, and I waited for her to close the distance of the kiss. And I made sweet begging whines at her lips so that she held me tighter, so that she held my head with a hand in my hair and it was rough, but not at all too rough. It was just the perfect amount to go with the growl of pleasure she made over me.

Morgan laughed when he came back to us and I turned to see him with a riding crop. Trish gently eased me onto my hands and knees and it felt right to crawl while they stood over me. I looked up and waited for whatever they wanted to tell me to do, eager and needy and so... I don't know. I couldn't think straight. I could only feel and all I felt was the desire to surrender. "Let me show you what else those toys do."

He held up two controls and I bowed my head, waiting for it. I was eager for it, actually, eager for him to make this addictive fire burn brighter. And sure enough the vibration started and I cried out, my body bowing under the sensation. Pleasure, like wildfire, rose in me until it was demanding, until I was dimly aware of Trish kneeling beside me and petting me, until I was panting. And then it stopped, but that only made me hotter. I crawled forward once, rubbing against Trish. And then it started again and I didn't fight it and it was kind of awful in its own way.

But it was far more amazing. See, when my need was increased so was my helplessness and my dependence. And that's the part I loved the most. I was flushed and so warm and it was all the more emphasized that I had given power of my pleasure to two others. Morgan stopped before I could finish again but I wanted him to because I wanted to be more submissive. I wanted to be denied in this heightened state of need.

"Good girl." Trish's voice was filled with sexual pride and I nuzzled her. "If you keep letting us train you, we'll want to teach you how to orgasm on our commands. This gives you practice for more control for us, pretty kitten."

"Yes, Mistress." My voice was breathy and so very sensual.

Trish stood up and took the riding crop from Morgan while he stripped off his clothes. "And it makes you all the more eager to please and serve. Which leads us to the second part of this. Good little kittens need to be orally trained."

Trish stroked the crop across my shoulders and I shivered, in heaven. "The last time Sir didn't get his own pleasure, so you'll be starting with him."

"Yes, Mistress. Yes, Sir." They were the only words I could think to say in that moment. I was so far deep in that special mental place that I wondered if I could even manage to stand up without being guided. But the thing was I wanted to be that far gone. I crawled forward when Trish guided me by my stunning silver collar, letting myself go to that wonderful form. Sexual, helpless, surrendered.

A pleaser.

————

Morgan

I had been going to sit back on one of our chairs to better guide her, but the sight of her in that full chastity harness made me so hot that I wanted to stare at it more. So I lay down on the floor naked instead. "Crawl over me so your knees are at my shoulders. 69."

And Trish smiled above her, giving Gigi a few lightly strict taps with the crop to make her jump and moan. "Sir and I will always tell you how we want you to serve us. Do as he says, there's a good kitten."

"Yes, Mistress. Yes, Sir." She crawled forward obediently and she had changed with her heightened arousal. Her voice was absolutely submissive and the way she crawled was pure sex, more than even when she'd crawled on the stage at Teasers. She had been exquisite then, but she was a siren goddess now. And fucking hell, the scent when her metal covered sex was over my face.

My vision turned red and hazy with it. It was so much fucking cum that every breath I took was lust. I stroked my hands up her ass and trailed my fingers to where her asshole was safely covered from any stimulation. Gigi moaned over me, lifting.

Trish commanded her so I could enjoy kissing the insides of her thighs, so I could tease her with licks around the edge of the metal covering her cunt. "Now, you are not permitted to touch Sir this time. You are only allowed to suck and Sir likes it when you take him nice and deep. Go on. You know what to do from here."

There was a moment's pause and then I growled when her lips closed around the crown of my cock. She lowered her head, using her tongue to make me wet while I inhaled the scent of her sex, as denied as it was. I kissed up her ass, giving her time to take my cock deeper and deeper. She finally reached the base of me and I arched on the floor so that she choked and withdrew.

I slapped my palm against the metal between her legs and she lifted with a cry at how hot it made her when she couldn't even feel most of the sensation. And I was glad, so fucking glad, because I'd never been more aroused in my fucking life. "Bad girl. You'll choke on Sir's cock often. Don't pull away and tease me when you do. You need to practice swallowing and taking it for me."

Trish paced around us until she could tap the crop between Gigi's legs, making our little kitten cry out again. "Yes, Sir, I'm sorry!"

"Good girl." I spanked her and then groaned when she sucked me back in her mouth and this time she obediently swallowed when she choked, forcing herself to stay down as if she needed more than anything to serve my pleasure. Dominant adrenaline pulsed through me and Trish cropped her ass and thighs for more encouragement. Gigi's moans turned all the more wild and hot around me. The smell of her pussy made me crazed. She started to dance over me where I bit and sucked her thighs to remind her that she wasn't permitted pleasure in return. And it seemed to only make her higher with subspace.

Because she'd most certainly discovered the ecstasy of subspace. She was deep in its thrall as soon as I finished dressing her in the gleaming silver harness. And I was addicted to the image of her in it. The sleek silver only served to make her appear more sexual rather than make her seem chaste. It was a tease for her, yes, but oh, it was most certainly a tease for Trish and I as well. Just seeing her in it made me all the more aware that I couldn't lick her little clit until she screamed our names.

I lapped like a dog around that silver, breathing in heady sex. And Gigi was humping my face as if I was eating her, as if she could get relief from it, as if she was desperate to get relief from it. But she was sucking my cock all the better too. Jesus, that was another thing. Gigi had been made for subspace and I hadn't expected things to get this intense with her. But she seemed like she absolutely needed to please us.

I fell back when I felt my pleasure getting too high, not wanting this to be over yet. "I think you need a break from choking on Sir's cock."

My eyes met Trish's and hers lit up with her own horny heat. She slapped the crop down Gigi's thighs a few more licks before she handed it to me and lifted Gigi away by her collar, making her crawl forward. I stood up while Trish cooed over our kitten, her voice soothing. "Look at you. You're doing so well, pretty girl. You sucked Sir so well that he doesn't want it to be over yet." In answer, Gigi whimpered. She had gotten submissively quiet after she'd been dressed in her gear, sweetly so, and her whimper was heady. It was this wild little sound, so needy. God, when we made her cum around those toys, it was going to be fucking divine. But first, a little more build to raise the intensity.

I grasped the back of her gleaming silver collar so that Trish released her and took off her own clothes and my wife had chosen this crotchless thong. And I didn't know how those tiny strings of fabric could be so arousing, but I also didn't know how Gigi's metal could be so hot either. They just were. "Now I want you to be a good little chaste kitten for us. Eating pussy is fueled all the hotter by how eager you are, just like sucking cock was. I want you to let us hear how much you love it. When you're wearing that belt, this kind of serving is the closest you get to pleasure."

Her eyes were wide where she stared up at me and God, they were dilated. She was so into this. But then that's what made it so hot. "Yes, Mas- er, Sir. Yes, Sir."

I hadn't actually thrilled to that word she'd been about to say very often. Trish went with Mistress because she hated the word "ma'am". But... Master and Mistress. Oh, that deserved more thought. For now I left it be. "Good girl. Go on."

Obediently, she crawled forward and lifted when Trish clasped her hair, not harsh, and Gigi arched her face, closing her lips around Trish's clit. And apparently Trish had been going wild for the sight of Gigi's outfit. She threw her head back with a cry and Gigi moaned. Gigi pulled away to bite her lip with her frenzy and then eagerly jumped forward and lapped at Trish's pussy. God, the sight of a submissive eating my wife out had always been something to thrill me, but now with Gigi and that chastity setup...

I was in love. There wasn't any denying that. Gigi worked with this eagerness that had more submission than any other playmate we'd ever had. She cried out, so greedy for Trish's cum. And she was even a little too greedy, lifting her hands to finger Trish.

"Bad girl." I slapped her wrists with the crop and then reached down to grab her cuffs, holding her hands at the back of her neck. "You greedy little kitten. We said this is oral training. You'll get a chance to finger Mistress later, but for right now you use your mouth. If you want to fill her with something, then fuck her with your tongue."

Gigi arched in my grasp, looking up at me with her lips shining from Trish's cream. "Yes, Sir, I'm sorry!"

"It's alright. This is what training lessons are for. Go on." She obediently shifted forward again and apparently she was all the more wild after my reprimand because Trish grabbed her hair and lifted one leg to straddle Gigi, making our kitten arch her head back while Trish rode her face.

Gigi's moans were wild and the sounds? Oh, God, I could masturbate to the sounds of her sucking Trish's clit for a month. It was filthy. Trish's repositioning had forced Gigi to sit back so that her legs were spread and when I released her hands, she kept them behind her anyway. So I took advantage and circled around to slap the crop between her legs more. God, I was obsessed with the sight of that metal holding her teased. Trish's sounds turned to frantic hisses and Gigi's moans rose in volume. And then Trish threw her head back with her orgasm and bit her own wrist, grinding herself on Gigi's face, while I snapped the crop on Gigi's thighs for reward.

"Good girl."

"Jesus. Such a good girl." Trish stared down at our kitten with this look of flushed amazement and Gigi looked back up at her with dazed, unsatisfied, fiendish lust. "We'll give you a lot of practice with oral, I think. Especially while you wear all of that pretty silver."

"And I have a feeling you'll be wearing it a lot as well. Was that good pussy, pretty kitten?"

"Yes, Sir, it was so good."

I laughed and stroked her hair back. "Do you want to cum?"

She lifted to my touch and Trish laughed at her desperate answer. "Yes, please! Oh, please!"

Her voice said she'd loved being on the edge when it was used to make her more sexual and submissive. Her voice said I could probably have edged for a couple more times. But her eyes said she needed to be rewarded so she'd know how much of a good girl she was. And God, she was one hell of a good girl. "You have to finish Sir first," Trish said with a smile. "That's just good manners, little kitten."

"Yes, Mistress. Yes, Sir."

I kept her on her knees for the last of my pleasure, holding the controls for her vibrators, and she truly had been such a good girl, so I was merciful. I took control, thinking of Trish throwing her head back with such ecstasy, thinking of the way Gigi had humped my face with a chastity belt. I flipped through the mental images and worked her head, making her take my cock so that she choked on it over and over. I rode her out like Trish had, holding her to me every now and again to growl at the feel of being down her throat. When the pleasure built to just the right amount, I started her vibrators again.

She squealed and lifted and I laughed breathlessly because she worked herself even harder than I could work her once the pleasure started for her. God, the way she was grinding as best she could while still sucking me, even though the motion wouldn't do anything to the toys held inside of her. The way she stroked her hands up her abdomen and then cried out around my cock when she couldn't touch her breasts. Trish helped her, kneeling behind her to growl in her ear. "I know you're close and those toys feel so good after so much denial, but you hold back. Sir wants to feed you his cum while you're still needy and isn't he such a kind Sir for helping you and letting you finish? You don't want to mess up his orgasm."

She whimpered pathetically, but it didn't matter. The swell of pleasure burst and I gasped, thrusting between her lips, thinking of how those lips were coated in my wife's cum to lubricate me. Gigi swallowed what I gave her, just as she'd lapped up all the cream Trish had poured for her. And then she fell away from me and Trish laughed, catching her and covering her mouth with a palm.

Because Gigi shrieked with her orgasm. She bucked in Trish's arms, her eyes wild with insane pleasure. Even hotter, she spread her legs and stroked her hands down as if to rub her clit and couldn't and that seemed to make her arch again, so that she was humping air.

I turned the vibrators off when she fell still and weak from the trial of pleasure. She whimpered one last sound and was quiet in Trish's arms.

And all I could think was that that was where she belonged. In between us, well satisfied with pleasure, well trained to serve and please, and exhausted from her kitten playtime.

1...456789