All Comments on 'Eager to Please Pt. 02'

by Payne_Hall

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible

I've been reading literotica for years and this is the second time I've ever posted a comment on a story. The first was chapter 1 of Eager to Please. Cannot describe how obsessed I am with this storyline and how many times its made me cum. I'd do anything for you in order to receive a chapter three xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Marvel Universe of Erotica and I love it.

I love this. I love all your stories. But mostly I adore the overlap. I just laugh whenever Matt shows up because he always does that horny man! And every time sulfers is mentioned. And Ash and Pet.

And this made me so HAPPY!! The Christmas scene at the end! And Lily and Deidre were there, and Tuesday and Ivory and Brian! Was that Hunter and Shane or am I getting confused? I don't even care I just love it. I love how interwoven everything is it makes me so happy.

I also love how safe you make it. It's really peaceful reading these because of the set up and how safe and happy everyone involved is. Like, I'd never do anything heavier than light bondage. I like the idea of powerplay put it's never a kink I want to try. And reading these, I still don't want to try it but its really lovely to read about.

....which is an odd thing to say about slavery play but it is it's really sweet in its own weird way.

Just thanks. I've really been enjoying all your stories and I can't wait to read more. Beautiful balanced writing. Thank you.

ScritterScritterabout 3 years ago

Love this story, love this author. How I wish I was younger and could find a scene like this........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Will there be another update? I've been checking back for months praying we'll get another installation of Gigi's story. I love it so much xx

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

I too, adore the whole dysfunctional Sulfur family. The very dark kinks balanced with trust and friendship and caring in an "us against the world" kind of way. On a side note, we need to see Ash 👹 and Pet's wedding one day (yes, those 2 are my darlings, sue me!). 😜

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good. I wish there was more to their story and those of the other Sulfer family.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794over 1 year ago

Amazing! Wish there was more to the story of Gigi furthering down her path as Trish and Morgan's submissive. Was nice to see all of the Sulfur group come together as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love, love, LOVE having everyone in the story together. It’s so good, and Gigi is so lucky - well, actually they all three are. I adore your writing!

catatoniecatatonie5 months ago

I know this comment won't be seen probably, but I have to ask why you have included some very incorrect statements about how women deal with their sexuality and also state things like subs being unable to get pleasure from things like giving oral or receiving anal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPayne_Hall@Payne_Hall
A cat person with no specific gender preference is nyanbinary. Okay, an update on Payne Hall’s hall of... joy! This is a pending “bad idea” notice. Once a story is approved, it will post, but this one isn’t Sulfur’s and it’s not as long as usual. The title is “Cry Little Sis...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES