Early Morning Walk

Story Info
A walk turns into a threesome.
3.2k words
4.25
19.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpga4625
dpga4625
43 Followers

So, feeling a little like I may be able to find a nice cock to swallow this morning I placed an ad online:

Walking early mornings around 5-5:30 near Overlook & Nix bridge in Dawsonville. Pick me up and I'll take care or you before you head to work. Just slow down and say hey Doublelist.

Maybe it would pique someone's interest or not. I proceed to go out for my walk on a foggy moist morning in November. Many cars pass but do not slow down or even allow much room on the road when I see a car pass me slower than the rest. As I watch, the car goes up to the next road, turns around and comes back down the road towards me. I see the passenger window coming down and a cute little voice calls out softly, "Hey Doublelist." As she stops her car I bend over, look in the window seeing the cutest little woman.

In this light, which there is very little this early, I can just see her face in the dashboard lights. A cute face, tiny body maybe 100lbs if that, nice b-cup tits, and the sweetest little hand I've ever seen. I say, "Yes, pretty lady, you are not what I expected to see from my ad."

"Please get in so we can talk. You look like just what I'm looking for this morning." I get into the car and close the door as she starts back down the road she says, "Well, I've been married to the nicest guy for five years and he wants things I cannot or will not do for him in the bedroom. I asked him last night, if I could find someone who would suck his cock and swallow his cum would he be willing to let that happen? He said of course, he'd never refuse a blowjob. So, this morning I was up early and browsing the web where I found the site you posted on. Instead of emailing I thought I'd take a chance and see if you were real. Low and behold here you are in my car now."

I have studied her profile while she talked and she has a lovely little turned up nose like my sister. I also noticed she just had on a thin cotton nighty that left very little to the imagination. I say, "That sounds like fun. FYI, I am married and very clean. I love swallowing everything a nice cock can give me. Don't you like sucking cock?"

"Well, I will for a little bit but my mouth gets tired and he's too big for my mouth. Hell, he's almost too big for my pussy and certainly way too big for my ass! Is that something you might do too, let him fuck your ass? Do you like that?" she states as she turns into a long driveway pulling up to a very nice house on the lake.

I look over at her as she puts the car in park and turns toward me and say, "Yes, there is no cock too big for me to swallow or get into my ass. I can't do that today as I didn't clean up this morning for that purpose." She looks at me quizzically. "I see you don't understand, giving my ass requires a nice clean enema prior to the activity. How big is he?" I inquire hoping for a huge cock.

"Well, big for me at about 6 inches and fairly thick."

"Oh, ok that is easily handled. Do you not like the taste of cum? Personally, I love the taste, texture, and consistency of cum especially if it's coming out of a pussy. I'm sure yours would be a lovely thing to eat after he has filled it."

"Wow, never thought of that as hubby doesn't like the taste of me. I never get oral sex but have often wondered what it's like."

I say, "That sucks, oral is the best thing in the world! Maybe if he was eating you, you'd be more likely to swallow his cock and cum. I can show you how not to taste it just swallow it. Up to you. Now what is the plan, is hubby waiting, does he know you're bringing a guy?"

"No, he's still asleep. He sleeps nude and I wanted to surprise him. Only problem is when he wakes up in the morning, he needs to pee so I need to figure out how to get that done before you suck him."

I look at her pretty face and now I can see she is blonde, green eyes, and about 30 years old. "Well, don't worry about that. Let's go in, you take off your nighty, climb in beside him, and snuggle up making sure he's on his back. I'll get between his legs and put his cock in my mouth and suck a little. Then as he's waking up you whisper in his ear. Honey I have someone who will swallow your cum, I know you need to pee but my new friend will swallow that too just don't go too fast. Then as he lets it go, I will swallow every drop. After that I'll do my thing swallowing everything that cock can give me."

She puts the car into gear and heads off. We pull into a driveway I've ridden past many times not knowing who lived there. Guess I know now. I follow her into the house, down the hallway to their bedroom. As she is walking, she pulls her nighty over her head showing off the most amazing tiny round ass I've ever seen. I think, 'Wow, I'd love to stick my face into that ass and eat for all I was worth!' realizing there were no panties under that shift. 'Yummy!' I notice there is a little light coming from their master bath.

She slides into the right side of their king-sized bed snuggling up to her husband which gets a murmur from him. She lifts up the covers for me to crawl into the bottom of the bed still clothed. As instructed, she nuzzles him fully awake by caressing his chest.

She says, "Honey, I found a way for you to get the blowjobs you're always wanting from me!"

He says, "Honey, let me get up to pee first."

"Nope, that will be taken care of too!"

I slide over fully taking the head of his soft cock in my mouth.

Startled, he says, "Um ok, that's kind of dirty! Who is this on my cock right now and are you ok with it?"

"Well, I'm the one that found the solution to the problem and maybe a few of our issues. Start peeing if you need to then you'll get the blowjob and all the cum will be swallowed." He starts to reach down as she grabs his hand. "No honey, just lay back and enjoy this."

He starts pissing in a torrent as I swallow over and over his cock starts its upward growth. As he is finishing, I start pushing his whole cock into my mouth sucking it into my throat eliciting a moan when I continue the swallowing motions. He hardens very quickly and I continue my swallowing and sucking I hear, "Oh God!"

So, I ease off his cock to lick down his cock to his substantial balls sucking one then the other into my mouth while also licking under them close to his asshole. I feel the covers pushed off of all of us looking up to see that pretty little smiling face resting her head on his belly watching the action down below. I let the balls fall from my mouth sliding my tongue up the length of his hard cock. Then I proceed to quickly swallow his cock completely into my throat getting a loud grunt from my quarry.

Being early in the morning he doesn't last long as I hear, "I'm going to cum! Grunt, grunt, ahhhhhhh" I pull mostly off of his cock so I can caress his glands with my tongue as I swallow most of it keeping a little bit for my next act in the episode.

When he is completely spent, I look up into her pretty eyes seeing the huge smile on her face I reach up pulling her head to my lips and kiss her hard. I slip my cum coated tongue into her mouth giving her a long kiss.

When she pulls back, she looks at me puzzled when I see her swallow what I left. She says, "Hm, not as bad as I thought." She lays back on the pillow slightly opening her thighs so I see a nice cleft in the shadows. I immediately adjust my position so I can descend to her pussy meeting a slight resistance. She starts to speak just as I'm running my tongue against her clit, "That wasn't........Oh God! That feels wonderful!"

Her legs now spread fully allowing me full access to her parts. I begin to eat her like a madman ensuring I get everything she can provide. At one point I burrow my nose against her clit sliding it down until it's fully buried in her pussy, getting more grunts of approval. This position places my tongue just where I wanted it earlier as I plunge it straight into her anus as deep as I can.

"What, oh, oh, no, yes, yes, grunt." She says as she grabs my head a pushing me further into my goal.

I now begin pushing her legs back until I have complete access to her whole sex devouring her ass and alternating between them. I can feel her getting close as she is tensing up and I latch my lips onto her clit sucking it into my mouth like a small cock. She screams out, "I'm cumming!!!!" she pushes her legs back down clamping her thighs tight till it feels like my head is going to pop. After a bit she loosens up and I am able to pull back looking up over her belly seeing her husband watching the episode. Pulling back a bit more I see he is playing with his again hardening cock.

I move out of the way as he rolls over onto her and slides his cock fully into her in a swift move. Being well lubricated he doesn't miss a beat as he fucks her hard and fast pulling another orgasm out of both of them. He rolls back off and I take the opportunity to swallow his cock to clean it off. Then I move to her pussy cleaning it completely till there is nothing left giving her one more orgasm.

I sit up fully in their bed and see the shocked look on his face because he is just realizing I'm a guy. "What the fuck honey? I'm not gay!"

"Well sweetheart, I've read many different places that a mouth is a mouth. I figured it's easier to find a bi guy than a girl we would have to wine and dine. Also, he is married and lives in the area as I picked him up walking."

"But he ate your pussy! That's mine!"

"I know but you hate oral sex on me and after this I need more of it! Do you want to figure out how to like it or can we just have some fun? You'll notice he still has his clothes on and I noticed that he has a cock that is bigger than yours. Look at that hard monster. Also, was that a great BJ or not? I read somewhere that guys give the best BJ's."

"I hate to say it but I have never cum so hard in my life! The pee thing was kind of hot, love not having to get up and pee."

"Mind if I try that part? I do have to pee now and I'd like to try!"

"Up to him."

I proceed to lay on the bed with my mouth open ready. She sits up, straddles my face, lowering herself down to my mouth as she lets out a torrent of pee as I clamp onto to source and swallow as fast as I can. "Oh my, peeing has never felt so good!" She reaches down to grab my hard cock through my sweatpants.

I hear him say, "Go ahead if you're so curious!"

She unties the pants, pushes the front down below my balls just to reach back up and take my hard, thick, seven inches into her hand. Her pee is slowing to a dribble so I am able to start licking her pussy in long slow deliberate licks starting at her pussy and ending on her asshole. The third time I'm as her ass she pushes down hard onto my tongue relishing the feeling. I reach both hands up to pull her cheeks apart playing with her hole with my index finger slowly pushing to the first knuckle over and over. I slide my mouth back to her clit, sucking it into my mouth as I quickly push my whole long finger completely into her asshole. While I finger fuck her asshole, I am able to slide one more finger into her giving her yet another huge quaking orgasm. She pulls off of my fingers saying, "Oh that was beyond interesting! Never had anything in there before and it felt wonderful, no pain at all. Honey, can I use this thing in my hands? Please!"

"Not in your pussy you can't!"

"Well, then I'll use something else!" She turns around, sliding down my body till her ass touches my extremely hard cock. I watch her reach over to her nightstand, pulling out some lube which she generously applies to my cock. Then lining her asshole up with my cock, she starts lowering her ass onto my cock. Stopping here and there waiting till she's ready for more. I look up and watch her face as she is concentrating on her pain and all she is feeling. I start stroking her clit with my finger, sliding into her pussy each time when all of a sudden, she drops the rest of the way onto my cock and finger causing three fingers to be buried in her pussy and a cock deep in her ass.

"Oh, so full! I've never been this full."

I look over at her husband expecting him to be a little upset but see that he's again as hard as a rock. Sitting on his haunches watching the action. I say, "Hey beautiful, sit there a minute, lean back a bit, you (pointing at hubby) straddle my hips facing her and slide that cock into her pussy and fuck her silly!" He proceeds to do as I've asked sliding the cock into her drenched pussy. As he pushes into her it causes her to go up and down on my cock too. I'm so turned on that I'm ready quickly as I concentrate to keep from cumming I look as his ass in front of me, squirt a little lube onto my finger and line it up with his thrusts. On the next pull out his ass is plunged onto my lubed finger which I immediately wiggle finding his prostate, sliding back and forth causing him grunt, slam into her one last time as I feel his orgasm on my finger. I thrust up one last time filling her ass with my load. At the same time, she squeals that she's cumming too!

As everyone finishes and starts to relax my finger is still in his ass so I wiggle it against his prostate again causing him to jump up pulling off my finger. He rolls over, head by my feet looking up at his exhausted wife still impaled on my cock. She pulls up and off my cock. I slide down to clean her one last time. When I come up for air after cleaning both loads out, my face is dirty and she says, "Darling please get a washcloth so he can clean up."

"Ok, honey."

He hands me the cloth, I clean my face, cock, and fingers. He's standing over the side of the bed watching while his wife has rolled over next to me with her hand on my chest and says, "So, what do we do now? That was intense and I've never cum that many times in a row. By the way, name is John."

He thrusts out his hand which I take and say, "Dan, yes that was fun especially since I was just expecting to suck a nice cock."

She clears her throat, taps my chest and says, "Sally here. That was the most intense orgasms I have ever had. Boy, my ass is a little sore but I've never felt so full in my entire life!"

I pull my sweats back over my now clean cock, roll off the bed, looking down at the most wonderful tiny body thinking, 'Wow, that little ass took my whole cock on the first try.' "Guess I should get going before wife wakes up and wonders where I've gone to so early. Oh, I told your wife I'd be happy to teach her how to suck cock without getting tired and swallowing as I gather, she didn't mind the taste of cum I fed to her after I finished you off. As it is, I'm more than happy to suck any time I can get free."

"I'll have to think about that. Now that my cock is not in control of my brain, I'm a little taken aback. She sure loved you eating her pussy and asshole, not sure I'll ever be interested in that. If this happens again, I want to be sure everyone knows that pussy only has one cock getting into it, mine! Never expected Sally would have been interested in getting buggered especially, since she's always told me no!"

"Oh John, after his tongue was deep in my ass, I decided to try a cock in there which could have been yours if you hadn't said that he couldn't fuck my pussy. I was going to have you fill that part up once I got that big cock in there. More than happy to let you fuck my ass if you eat it first or have Dan here do it."

"Alright, Sally has my email, I must really be going. Here is my cell if you want to text and I walk the neighborhood six days a week in the early morning if you'd like a repeat just text (clean/discrete only as wife can see the phone). Have a great day!" I leave the room heading for the front door.

Sally runs up behind me, grabs my shoulder, turns me around, and plants a passionate kiss on my lips. As we disengage, she says, "That was better than I ever expected! Thank You!"

I leave and return to my house which is still quiet. Good thing as I still smell like pussy and ass. Time for a shower and get to work!

dpga4625
dpga4625
43 Followers