Early Riser

Story Info
wife gives husband the best wake up call.
979 words
3.16
22.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wife4u2use
wife4u2use
15 Followers

It had been a hot night and morning had finally come. Craig was listening to the birds. He taken his underwear off the night before because of the heat and was enjoying the feel of the morning air on his body. Craig could hear Jo walking down the hall. She paused at the door and then walked over to the bed. Suddenly the nightstand drawer squeaked as it was opened. There was a pause and then Craig felt Jo touch his cage and slip the key in to it. She unlocked the cage then pulled the shaft off his caged dick and slipped the ring over his balls. Craig then felt Jo's mouth suck his limp dick in. She swirled her tongue around the head and then back down to the base of his dick. Jo's nose pressed into the hair above his cock. She savored the smooth feel of Craig's shaft as his dick began to grow. Jo never said it to Craig, but she loved that he kept his cock and balls shaved smooth. She pulled off his dick and told Craig how she loved his smooth shaft and balls. She then plunged onto it, forcing the head down her throat. She felt his hands on the back of her head and he let out a sigh. He told her was about to cum. Jo pulled out so that the head of Craig's dick was just in her mouth. Craig grunted and came. She held it there, and after milking his shaft, moved up and passionately kissed him. Jo pushed Craig's cum into his mouth letting him savor his seed. Craig swallowed it and kept kissing her.

She broke the kiss and mounted him in a reverse cowboy position. She rubbed her pussy on his dick until it was hard. Jo slipped it in and rode him until he came. She then pulled off Craig and sat on his face. Craig was surprised Jo had never given him a cream pie before. He sucked his cum out of her cunt, paying attention to her clit. She started to grind her pussy into his face approaching orgasm. Her hands moved to her breasts, caressing her nipples. Jo loved it when Craig played with them, but wished he was more aggressive. She started to twist and pull at her nipples sending pleasure and pain through her body. Jo increased the speed of her hips, her pussy slipping over craig's mouth. Occasionally his nose would brush her ass adding to her pleasure. As she rocked back and forth more, her clit and ass slid over his mouth. When his tongue hit her clit, she would pause until she had almost reached an orgasm and then drag her pussy across his mouth until her rosebud rested on Craig's mouth. As he licked her, Jo's pleasure began to increase again. Her pussy soaked his face, and her movements became more aggressive, grinding herself against his face until Jo exploded in orgasm.

She collapsed resting her head next to Craig's dick. She began to stroke his dick and it started to grow. She then sat up and pushed her ass into his face. Craig's mouth brushed against Jo's asshole. Jo started to grind her rosebud into his face hoping he would stick his tongue in her ass. Craig curled his tongue and it entered her. She moaned in pleasure thinking that it was time to let Craig have her other hole. Jo reached forward and grabbed his dick and started stroking it, getting Craig hard. Craig was enjoying Jo's playing with his dick and wished she would do it more often. He wasn't surprised when she got off his face and crawled toward his dick. Once in position, Jo reached down and grabbed his dick, rubbing the head through her pussy. Craig was enjoying the feel of her folds on his dick but was surprised when she lifted up and shifted so his dick was at the entrance to Jo's ass. When Jo felt his dick start to probe her hole, she slowly let herself sink down until she felt his head slip in. She stopped and adjusted, rubbing her cunt as she waited. When she was ready, she let his dick slip further into her ass until she rested on Craig's lap. She then pulled up until she felt his head at the entrance to her ass. Craig was loving the tight feeling of Jo's ass gripping his dick as she moved up and down his shaft. He would have cum already, if Jo hadn't got him off twice before. Between Craig's dick in her ass and her fingers on her clit, Jo was heading for another orgasm. When it hit, she moaned and ground her ass on his dick. This was enough to take Craig over the edge and he emptied another load into her.

Jo laid there with Craig's dick still in her ass. As she lifted her ass feeling his dick slip out and his cum followed. Jo shifted so his face was under her ass and sat down. As she was doing this, Craig looked up to see Jo's gaping hole with a thin string of cum hanging from the rim. She made contact and positioned her ass on his mouth. He began to lick her out and when Jo could not feel any more cum in her ass, she turned around and gave him an enthusiastic kiss. She then went to the bathroom to clean up, but when she saw how much cum he had eaten out of her, she smiled and walked back to the bed and told Craig that from now on he will clean her pussy after sex. Craig smiled and said it is his pleasure. Jo then handed Craig his cage and told him to get cleaned up and put it back on.

wife4u2use
wife4u2use
15 Followers