All Comments on 'Early Riser'

by wife4u2use

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong category. Cage is a toy he can remove at any time without the key and he can have her arrested for putting it on him. Really stupid story.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

I didn't like it. I thought the writer tried too hard to make it erotic, but for me it wasn't.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

cages are either fetish or BDSM, not loving wives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong category and not my thing, but I did give you an extra point for chastity play without abuse and the creampie just being his own. In case you're curious, chastity play such as this is a fetish and thus would be better placed in the Fetish category.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

The description of their sex was pretty good, but I'm not a fan of a guy being in a cock cage, so it somewhat tainted my view of the story overall.

That being said, it does present as their relationship is consensual, so from that perspective they're doing what they both want...

...BUT it seems they don't communicate well since both had thoughts of "...I wish she/he would..." fill in the blanks !

Maybe explore those feeings/wishes/desires a bit more in anoyhervtale similar to this one, but not as ahort... it could lead to a very good tale of why & how they are where they are.

Good writing skills, and I'll be watching for your next work.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 1 year ago

In other words, a typical night @ lc69hunter's place a few decades ago....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

right category definitely a loving wife

doesnt matter if he can take it on or off its as much mental chastity rather than physical.

takes strength to be that guy

great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't like it at all!

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 1 year ago

She pushed her ass into his face, and his nose brushed along her asshole. Then she pushed her ass into his face, and his nose brushed over her asshole?

Before that, she rode him in the reverse CowBOY position?

Why is this in Loving Wifes, when the Category's description clearly states that it's about EXTRAmarital fun?

And don't even get me started on the cage that came completely out of nowhere. That felt kinda unnecessary, expecially for such a short snippet of a story without any background or afterplay.

jesemmojesemmoabout 1 year ago

Cage? Why in hell is he required to put his dick in a cage? Story makes no sense!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You go cream pie eater, and caged too, only thing missing is for him tone an cuckold too..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've read sentences longer than this "story." Literotica needs a Vignettes page, as most of these stories feel like they were written on either a cocktail napkin or a bathroom stall.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

LW and cages can’t coexist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous