All Comments on 'Earning My Slave Collar Ch. 02'

by ExistentialDamsel

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Intense!

It’s a very enlightening story, I have so many conflicting emotions about this. To some it probably comes across as abusive and to others it’s an enviable experience.

I fall into the category mentioned in the story which detailed dabbling in D/s with her Master over the years. In my case that’s my husband. Which obviously made this chapter quite shocking, as a general rule I tend despise the hard core stories that dehumanise subs. It’s something of an enigma to me, why go to the lengths of removing that sense of self and what makes that person who they are to turn them into an obedient fuck toy. Short term or for a scene I get it but as a state of being it just seems off. It’s like removing their personality and surely that’s the thing that made them so attractive and why you wanted a relationship with them in the first place.

So yeah, I’m struggling with that and a bit lost. When a sub (usually women) is dehumanised to this extreme like this and if their Master decided to sell them would she say no, could she say no?

ExistentialDamsel - Hi, trust me I’m not always so polite. I can be obnoxiously vocal on topics that really make me angry. Like rape/ incest stories that are dressed up and claim to be BDSM.

Thanks for sharing this, I appreciate the opportunity to look at the other side of things explained rationally.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userExistentialDamsel@ExistentialDamsel
i was introduced to this site some years ago by my Master - before he was my Master. i then began writing my own stories in early 2020. Since becoming my Master’s slave in fall of 2020, all of my stories are for him. i now happily seek his approval before writing. He owns me.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES