All Comments on 'Earning My Slave Collar'

by ExistentialDamsel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BDSM

That sounds like an incredibly intense experience. I’ve never had that exact kind of relationship or that level of exposure as a submissive.

BDSM - It’s complicated and there are so many different variants of it. So although there is no one right type of BDSM relationship there is more than one kind of wrong BDSM relationship. The negative types do often revolve around the dominant but equally there are submissives who can make a mess of things too.

For preference I see D/s as an equal partnership, mutual shared pleasures. Whilst the dominant is in control and directs everything, testing but not breaking boundaries. There should always be a safeword/s and any dominant or submissive who says they have no limits is either lying/ very naive or plain delusional.

The concept of not living together in a D/s relationship just strikes me as odd. It will be interesting to see where this leads and whether or not I can cope with it.

I don’t envy the prospect of orgasm denial, life is by far too short to abstain.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

jleetechiejleetechieover 3 years ago
Substance

Hard to rate and comment on this story. It is just a snack, and will hopefully develop into something worthwhile reading.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I think she needs to safe word or break out and get the hell away from him. Forget the collar and keep your sanity and self-respect. He's using you and giving you to others without you being completely his to allow this. That is Not good. Also, having a monitor is just wrong. You didn't sign up for this. Get away as quickly as you can. Don't be stupid.

ExistentialDamselExistentialDamselover 3 years agoAuthor

SHADOW ROSIE:

I don’t know why you continue to read BDSM stories, when they clearly offend you. Perhaps a book club reading self-help books with ladies over coffee would be a better pastime? Your choice.

You repeatedly lecture me about my characters submitting to masters, and yet in real life you are trying to control me and my writing. And worse, you’re insulting me by calling me stupid. I don’t respond well to being told what to do - except, of course, by a master with whom i may *choose* to enter into a mutual, consenting relationship! ;-)

ExistentialDamselExistentialDamselover 3 years agoAuthor
Tess

Your comments are always respectful and helpful. :-) Orgasm denial may not be for everyone, but many of us find it highly erotic. Thanks for reading again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just found this story. So far, excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userExistentialDamsel@ExistentialDamsel
i was introduced to this site some years ago by my Master - before he was my Master. i then began writing my own stories in early 2020. Since becoming my Master’s slave in fall of 2020, all of my stories are for him. i now happily seek his approval before writing. He owns me.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES