Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A'luhr was not used to hearing such primal sounds coming from Sarah Cassidy's mouth as she groaned and giggled madly. Enraged, she prepared to engage the creature.

"Found you," A'luhr muttered, brandishing her weapon.

Then, she lunged at the drone, aiming to sever its milking appendages and halt its movements. If she could do that, she may be able to extract the humans from within.

"A'luuuuuhr~!" Sarah Cassidy drunkenly moaned, briefly removing her suckling lips from what was clearly Alexis's stiff clitoris. "There you areeee! Ohhh The Queen wants to see youuu! You're in big trouble~!" She giggled again and resumed licking at the vagina in her face, humming happily as the tentacle filling the gushing hole rubbed against her nose.

A'luhr snorted in derision, dodging one of the drone's two arms that swung towards her.

"It is clear that The Queen still falsely thinks herself the huntress." A'luhr grunted, slashing at the tentacles as they passed by in an effort to buy some time. "She is soon to lose three of her valuable cattle."

"Ehehe..." Sarah Cassidy chuckled. "'Cattle'. Did you say that cuz my boobies are squirting so much? Hehe moo-moo!" Her tongue hung out of her mouth as she smiled stupidly and shook her shoulders, making her breasts swing back and forth along Alexi's abdomen while being relentlessly sucked by tentacles.

"Your foolish antics are simply the work of the nectar in your system," A'luhr grunted, leaping high into the sky to avoid a low sweep. "I know you."

"And we know you... and your tactics..." Sarah Cassidy looked up at A'luhr with sleepy eyes as a sly grin split her face.

"You-!?" A'luhr gasped. Now that she was in the air, her mobility was greatly restricted. She realized too late that getting her into this position had been the drone's plan all along as her ears picked up a vibrating hum coming from behind her.

She spun her torso around as she began to fall, flinging her dagger in the direction of the approaching flying drone, but it was swatted away and became lodged in the ground below. Before A'luhr could make another move, the drone's powerful tentacles consumed her entire body, wrapping her tightly beneath its dragonfly-like abdomen before rocketing back off into the sky and heading back towards the hive... and The Queen.

"Now we will be together again..." Sarah smiled up at the quickly shrinking silhouette of her friend before happily resuming her ministrations on the black woman's pussy. The other woman came hard, squirting juices up past the tentacle stuffing her and splattering Sarah's face while a satisfied gurgle escaped her lips that were latched onto Sarah's own throbbing clit. The Taker turned around and began to return to the hive as well, making sure to force as many orgasms as possible out of the three captive humans until then.

***

"I... what...? What was I...?" Sarah groaned as the blurry world around her slowly came into focus. She tried to reach up and rub her eyes, but she found her limbs to be bound - enveloped in a slimy wall so that only her torso and head were visible. She blinked several times and lifted her head to look around, feeling as if she had just woken up from a long dream.

She was back in The Queen's "throne" room from before, but all of the naked thralls were gone. Or, she thought she was. It was hard to tell because the room was illuminated in a much more eerie, dim lighting than before. The sight of the wriggling tentacles covering every surface, weaving in and out of the shadows, brought her memories back to her.

She remembered being covered in writhing tentacles... pleasure... being outside... there was a woman - a stranger... Adam had been there too... so much pleasure...! What else...? Her mind was like a snow globe that was slowly beginning to settle down after a rough shaking. Realization suddenly hit her.

"A'luhr!" She croaked loudly.

"Ah, it appears that you are the first to shrug-off the effects of the nectar," said a seductive voice somewhere from within the darkness. "Your willpower certainly is impressive, mm?" An unearthly, orange light began to glow from all around the room, revealing most of the chamber to Sarah's wide eyes. Sitting on the throne-like structure composed of tentacles and hard resin was The Queen.

One of The Queen's imposing legs was crossed over the other as she lounged in the chair. She held an overflowing cup-shaped object in one hand that was collecting a clear fluid dripping from above. Looking up to follow the drops of liquid, Sarah gasped.

A'luhr was suspended above The Queen's throne with her arms hanging above her head by thick tentacles and her legs splayed painfully far apart by other powerful appendages. It was hard to tell if she was even conscious. Her body was tilted forward slightly, making her silvery hair cascade down over her face, reflecting the orange glow of the chamber, as her large, hanging breasts jiggled from the activity around her crotch.

A'luhr barely flinched at all despite the gigantic tentacle cock thrusting deep inside of her navy-blue pussy lips, dotted by light blue, freckle-like spots. The tentacle was pushing into her so forcefully that a clear bulge could be seen in her lower abdomen each time it ploughed into her hole, which was constantly leaking juices down into The Queen's cup. It looked like the tentacles had been so eager to fuck her that they hadn't even bothered to fully remove her tight leggings, which were so tattered from wear that the tendrils found little resistance in simply tearing the crotch open.

"What have you done to her!?" Sarah cried, jerking her bare knees and shoulders in an attempt to free herself from her captivity. The Queen merely chuckled and took a small sip from her cup, letting A'luhr's pussy juice dribble from her mouth. For a brief moment, it almost seemed like The Queen's lips were glowing a dim orange.

"She is unharmed," The Queen replied, licking her chin clean with a tentacle-like tongue. "This bellus female... 'A'luhr' was it?" The Queen's pronunciation was similar to how A'luhr had first said her name, but there were notes and sounds mixed in that Sarah couldn't hope to replicate. "I certainly won't hurt this precious, but naughty, daughter of mine... much. She has something I need, after all."

She reached up with her free hand and languidly stroked the underside of one of A'luhr's thighs, drawing her fingers towards her womanhood and delicately circling around her dark pussy lips. She gently massaged A'luhr's glistening, speckled vulva as the knobby tentacle fucking her continued its tireless work.

"Mnghh..." Someone groaned next to Sarah in the darkness.

"Oh, your partner seems to be finally sobering up as well," The Queen mused. More sections of the fleshy wall began to glow and Sarah could now see the entirety of the chamber, or as much as possible given her limited range of movement. Trapped in a nearby surface was Adam. Just like Sarah, he was completely nude and his limbs were encased in the wall all the way up to his armpits and crotch.

Though Sarah had long since gotten used to seeing her boyfriend naked, she still blushed and felt a slight throbbing in her groin as her eyes traced over his flaccid penis, which was still moderately large. Even though now was not the time, a small voice in the back of her head still begged for her to welcome the soft flesh into her mouth.

"A-Adam...!" Sarah gasped. "Wake up! Please wake up!"

"Ngh... what...?" Adam weakly moaned, lifting his head.

"Thank goodness..."

"S-Sarah? What are - oh God I had hoped it was just a dream..." Finally coming back to his senses and realizing what the situation was, he looked defeatedly around the chamber. His vision travelled up to A'luhr's hanging body. "Fuck... we did that... didn't we..."

"It's not our fault, Adam!" Sarah tried to comfort him. "This monster made us! " She glared at The Queen. "If it weren't for these restraints and drugs, I'd-"

"You'd what, mm?" The Queen cut her off. A dangerous look crossed her face. "Kill me? Tell me, who is the 'monster' here? The Krinis have not shed a single drop of blood, but yet you already killed the Great Mother. Or, rather, this one did." She slowly stood up from her throne, allowing Sarah and Adam to watch as a human cock slipped out of her pussy. It appeared that her alien vagina was full of writhing cilia, as they could be seen pulling away from the man's tortured shaft as she rose.

It had been hidden inside of her body this whole time and seemed to be sticking straight out of the seat of her chair. Several small tendrils bound the erect flesh tightly, clearly preventing ejaculation, but not stopping a near constant stream of precum from trickling down the shaft. It stuck straight up in the air, twitching and throbbing, as The Queen stepped back to admire it. She laughed playfully and flicked the tip with her finger, making it shake back and forth, dripping precum all over the throne.

Sarah and Adam glanced at each other in confusion. Noticing their non apprehension, The Queen smiled coyly and waved her hand. A small section of tentacles on the back of the throne's seat suddenly parted, revealing a gagged, reddened human face lost in the throes of ecstasy .

"S-Steven!?" Sarah blurted out.

"I-is he alive!?" Adam yelled, squirming angrily in his binds. "You bitch! I'll kill you!"

"You are certainly adept at proving my point," The Queen sighed. "Unlike your primitive race, we Krinis avoid bloodshed. We would rather focus on... growth... for everyone." She smiled and poured the contents of her cup onto Steven's trembling cock, coating it in A'luhr's pussy juice.

The Queen began to rapidly stroke it with one of her hair tentacles that was covered in small, squirming feelers, clearly with the intent of making Steven ejaculate as fast as possible. Only, he never did. Though his stimulated manhood throbbed and pulsated, the tight bindings around it forced him back as he endured the hellish edging.

The sudden rush of pleasure and light seemed to stir him from his stupor. His dazed eyes slowly became clearer as if waking up from having passed out. He blinked and his eyes widened in desperation as he stared down at his abused, helpless shaft. He screamed into the tentacle gagging his mouth, prompting it to push past his lips and slither down his throat, making him gag. With his body still completely held within the throne, all he could do was dart his eyes around the dimly lit room until they landed on Sarah's and Adam's struggling forms.

He tried to yell something to them, but his cries were unintelligibly muffled by the tentacle filling his mouth. Tears and snot ran down his face as his eyes suddenly rolled back into his head. His penis twitched madly as if trying to cum but his swollen balls were offered no such release.

"H-hang in there, Steven!" Sarah cried out. "What are you doing to him!?"

"Did you think I would fail to punish the one who brought such treachery to our family?" The Queen cooed, still tormenting Steven's tied cock, which had become a slight shade of reddish purple. "This male will remain here to be used and edged by me for as long as I desire... and I have a lot of desire." She licked her lips seductively as she reached up and firmly spanked A'luhr's tight ass, causing the bound woman's body and tits to swing back and forth. "And I have other uses for this bellus daughter of mine."

She reached up and firmly hefted A'luhr's swaying boobs in both of her hands. She started to gently knead A'luhr's small, purplish nipples, which seemed to finally elicit a small flinch from A'luhr's exhausted body.

"This one here has caused me quite a bit of distress, you see." The Queen sighed heavily. "I can only assume it was her who taught you humans the evils of the forbidden light. I am quite upset with this rebellious daughter, but I am merciful. I will still give her a chance to redeem herself."

"What do you mean by that...?" Sarah asked cautiously.

"You really think this psycho-bitch has a MEANING to her madness!?" Adam snapped. "She just means that she's going to rape her just like she's been doing to us! We're fucked!"

"Aww... don't you think 'rape' is a strong word?" The Queen replied in a soft, playful voice. "After all, I seem to recall you enjoying yourself VERY much."

"I... th-thats...!" Adam stammered, suddenly flushing red. His penis twitched slightly.

"You do not need to fret, my son!" The Queen smiled encouragingly. "There is nothing wrong with enjoying the pleasures your body offers you, especially when it means returning to your loving, true family." With another tweak of her nimble fingers, The Queen's efforts on A'luhr's hard nipples were rewarded, as white fluid began to squirt down from them.

The Queen beamed and pressed her lips to A'luhr's gushing teats, drinking deeply of the milk, which started to trickle down the sides of her cheeks. No drop was wasted, however, as her hair tentacles expertly sucked up any wayward droplets before they could touch the ground.

The Queen's body suddenly pulsated with a warm light that travelled from her head down to her ass, where a thick braid of tail-like tentacles connected her to the ground. The energy, or whatever it was, seemed to flow down into the hive itself before being carried off to some other area behind the throne. The Queen pulled back from A'luhr's hanging tits and smacked her lips in a refreshed manner.

"Oh yes, this will do nicely!" She purred. "You are such a good girl!" She grabbed a large handful of A'luhr's ass cheek and gave it a firm squeeze, sinking her fingers into the supple flesh before giving it a playful little shake. She planted another small smack on A'luhr's jiggling booty before turning back around to see her human captive's bewildered faces.

"I can see that you are curious about your companion here," The Queen raised a brow and smiled down at them. "Do not be jealous; her offerings are no more valuable than your own... however, hers are for a more unique purpose."

The Queen snapped her fingers and the tall wall of tentacles behind her throne fell away, revealing the interior of the chamber where they had first seen the original queen. The gigantic tree-like organism was now largely gone. In its place was a large, crumbling husk with pieces of fleshy tentacles hanging lifelessly from the ceiling above and piles of ash and unidentifiable goo littered the ground all around it. The incubation chambers were still present and seemingly unharmed. However, as the fresh 18-year-olds emerged naked from the cocoons, they were simply pulled away into other parts of the hive instead of first being broken in.

As they watched, veins of warm glowing light began to weave up the damaged corpse of the old queen. For a second, it appeared to pulse with life once more, like a heart struggling to beat.

"It... it's coming back to life..." Sarah gaped. "B-but how is that even possible!? Surely you don't mean to tell me that the Krinis have even solved the problem of death!?" The Queen laughed sorrowfully.

"Alas if only that were true..." She shook her head and gazed up at the remains of the dead queen. "No, this is just a special case. You see, us Queens are unique for many reasons. One of which is how we are born. The DNA of the species we are re-assimilating is collected by the previous Queen in order to birth a new one. As you know, contact with the forbidden light causes this DNA to denature... leading to total cell decay. A normal drone would be finished, but us Queens are not so weak." She smirked and tossed her tentacle hair back haughtily.

She reached her cup up to A'luhr's nipple and squeezed the flesh above it, causing more milk to squirt down into the receptacle. The Queen took a delicate sip from the creamy liquid and the humans watched again as the warm glow passed from her chest down into the ground and then finally over into the old queen's corpse. It pulsed with life a second time, seemingly a bit stronger than before.

"With access to ample amounts of DNA from the host species that birthed her, a Queen can restore her cells... even from death," The Queen continued. "However they usually lack the means to do so. Luckily, her loving and loyal daughter is here to assist... and I've found a healthy specimen of her host species to milk as long as needed until she is completely revived." She hugged herself happily, squeezing her huge tits together and merrily spinning in place, causing her two cocks to sway along with her.

"She will be so proud of me," The Queen squealed. "It's just a shame that I will have to leave to find other wayward children so soon afterwards..." She sighed and tossed the contents of the cup into the air, where her hair-tentacles autonomously danced around in order to swallow all of the life-giving fluid before it hit the ground. "But before that, I should allow you children to enjoy your reunion one last time before I send you off to where you belong."

"What exactly do you mean by that?" Adam spat, glaring daggers at The Queen. Sarah wasn't sure if he was asking about 'enjoying the reunion' or 'where they belong', but she imagined that they would be finding out soon enough... which wasn't a comforting thought.

Now that A'luhr had been captured as well, the odds of them escaping were slim to none. This might truly be the end for them... and possibly humanity as a whole. She had to grasp onto the sliver of hope that someone, somewhere, had a plan. If only they had one of A'luhr's grenades... Sarah assumed that A'luhr must have used it to get away from the university campus. Once again, she cursed at herself for going along with that ill-begotten mission.

Suddenly, both Sarah and Adam were ejected from the fleshy wall, landing in slimy heaps on the ground. After having just been pondering an escape, she briefly believed they were being saved after all.The illusion of hope was quickly shattered, however, as she realized her arms were still bound tightly behind her back by a gently slithering tentacle. Glancing to her side, she noticed that Adam was in the same state. He struggled to push his chest off of the ground to get into a kneeling position, but the slick goo on the floor and coating his bare skin made him repeatedly slip.

Sarah lay face-down on the ground, gritting her teeth in frustration before propping her head up on her chin, feeling tears of anger and humiliation starting to well up in her eyes. When she saw what was happening to A'luhr, she couldn't simply lay still any longer.

"Y-you're going to kill her!" Sarah cried out, frantically trying to get to her feet. She slipped just like Adam had and instead started to madly crawl on her knees towards the knees of the laughing Queen who was looking up at A'luhr's pitiful body. The tentacles holding A'luhr's limbs had released her, but the huge tentacle stuffing her pussy remained, holding her aloft as if impaled. Her head and limbs shook like a ragdoll as the tentacle gently swayed back and forth, forcing her full body weight to push the pulsating appendage deeper into her abused hole.

"Please! Stop!" Sarah begged, attempting to press up against The Queen's legs before suddenly being yanked backwards by the tentacle around her arms.

"As I said before," The Queen replied, "my intentions are not to harm my children - much less kill them! Even the most rebellious of children simply need a strong hand to guide them." She reached down towards her throne and the tentacles constructing it opened up, allowing her to grab Steven by the arm and pull him out of the writhing mass. "But just as punishment is needed, so are rewards. You two managed to bring this lost daughter home to me, so I think it only fitting to allow all you to share some... bonding time together... one last time."

123456...9